Miss Royalty // BTS AU

By its_jasminx

"Princess, may I have this dance?..." - A normal college girl who dreams of finding a prince to sweep her off... More

DISCLAIMER
💫Characters💫
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Four PT 2
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Eight PT 2
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Two PT 2
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Two

14 1 0
By its_jasminx

10 Days Left Until The Ball

Ruby woke up, realizing that Prince Yoongi had already left the kingdom early this morning. "Good morning, Princess! Don't worry about Prince Yoongi, he had already left, but I'm sure he'll come back before the ball." Chip was right, Ruby should cheer up, Prince Yoongi isn't the only prince she will be choosing.

"You're right, I must head to Practice Hall and practice with all I got. There are only ten days left till the ball!" Ruby gets out of bed and had the maids help her get dressed before sitting down in the main dining hall to eat breakfast.

Chip waited for Ruby to finish breakfast before the two headed out. "I have a sense that there's a prince waiting for you at Practice Hall," Chip says as she sniffs. "How can you tell by just sniffing?" Ruby asked as she watched Chip continuing sniffing while they're walking to Practice Hall. Chip was never wrong, she knows her nose is always correct.

It's a special skill for her whenever she's with the real princess. Princess Ruby tends to run around and gets lost so Chip is always there with her nose ready when it comes to dangerous situations. "This prince's scent is quite a pleasing smell, smells like-" before she can even finish her sentence, they both entered inside to uncover the mystery prince Chip kept on sniffing.

"Hello, Princess Ruby! I was hoping you'd be coming here." "Flowery," Chip mumbles as they both see Prince Namjoon stood up from the chair he was sitting in and walked up to them with a wide grin plastered on his face.

"About yesterday, I'm just grateful that we were able to be partners for the dance contest, and to celebrate our victory, I wanted to give you this hairpin." Prince Namjoon holds a green-rhinestone lily hairpiece in his hand, a gift of appreciation for Ruby. She thought it was beautiful and how mindful he was thinking about her, but it was the exact opposite of what she thought.

"This hairpiece is quite unique, exactly the same one, my sister, Kate has. These were often sold in my kingdom, but I'm very happy they also sell them here. You remind me so much of my sister, just imagine us together in the future, I mean if you pick me, it would be like me marrying my sister," he laughs at his terrible joke.

Ruby felt furious at his comment, the way he expressed more about his sister rather than Ruby. The chip can read the angry expression on Ruby's face and tries to calm her down, resulting in her taking a deep breath to calmer nerves down and outs on a gentle smile, softly pushing his hand away with the hairpiece in his hand.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to decline your gift. A simple 'thank you is enough." Chip nods in agreement, thinking she did the right thing. Prince Namjoon becomes unhappy with her response, but he comprehends her reasons. "I see. Is it because you don't like it? I don't mind trading to a different one, I just thought this one was perfect since it reminded me of my sister-" Again, Ruby is annoyed that he mentions his sister once again.

"See, that's what I mean. You're always talking about your sister. Kate this and Kate that, I get it, you care about her. She sounds sweet, but she's in your mind every day. Your kingdom is looking up to you to find a bride, a bride who's different than your sister. I am not like her. Do I always remind you of your sister every time we see each other? I don't want you thinking of me as your sister, I want you to remember me as myself. Princess Ruby Royalty, remember that! Even if choose you or not. Your sister is probably sweet and loyal, but I am far different than her." Ruby huffs out of frustration, Prince Namjoon flinched every word she spits.

"I-I sorry, I never thought how you felt. I don't blame you, I was so stupid for doing such disrespectful behavior. I know you won't forgive me easily, so I must go and give you space. I apologize once again." Prince Namjoon bows down, his face halfway close to the floor, and leaves Practice Hall. "Princess, how are you feeling?" Chip worriedly asked, thinking Ruby should take a break and go outside for some air.

"It feels so good!: Ruby laughs, happy to release her frustration and her annoyance at Prince Namjoon. "I'm happy you're able to speak up, but Prince Namjoon looked hurt at the way you shouted," Chip frowns. Ruby stops laughing and thought Chip could be right. In the nick of time, Jare enters, waving at Ruby and Chip.

"Oh, I see you're here to practice, your highness. Seeing your excellent dance with Prince Namjoon, I don't see why you should practice. Prince Yoongi taught you well than I did. If you like, I'll send a message to Chip for your next dance practice." Chip thanked Jare and pulled Ruby's hand, but before they could exit the building.

"Wait! Her highness, Princess Juliana wanted me to tell you that she would like for you to meet her at Viennese Waltz Lake, tomorrow at 12 o'clock." Ruby wasn't fully aware that Princess Juliana actually wanted to speak with Ruby, she thinks it had to be about Prince Seokjin. They both thanked Jare and decided to walk their way to Viennese Waltz Lake.

Chip thinks it's best for Ruby to calm herself by the lake after her conflict with Prince Namjoon. "Where are you taking me?" She asked. "To Viennese Waltz Lake, you scared me back there during your confrontation with Prince Namjoon," she admits. Was I really that scary? She thinks. As they reached their destination at Viennese Waltz Lake, Ruby indeed felt calm around, it's so peaceful and quiet, no one around but Chip and herself- "Princess Ruby!" Prince Hoseok greets with a loud cheerful voice.

"Just what I was missing," Ruby angrily mumbles. Chip gulped nervously, helping Ruby stay calm in this situation. "I'm glad I found you, what have you been up to?" He asked. They both walked down the wooden staircase, walking towards the large rock.

"Nothing much," she mumbles. "You danced well with Prince Namjoon, though, not too good then we both did at the dance contest," he smiles with a small snicker. "I see you don't have your crutches, have you been recovered from your injury?" She asked. "Yes, I'm all better now," Prince Hoseok says as he demonstrates her by jogging in place.

"I'm happy you're okay now, but I thought it was a two-week recovery," she said. "It has been a week since The Horse Racing Derby," he shrugs. She thought he could be right, should be a fast recovery. Yet, something about him doesn't feel right.

"Well, I am going to meet up with my friend. Just wanted to say something to you before I go," he said as his tone slowly sounded serious. "Princess Ruby," he speaks as he grabs both of her hands. Another love confession? "Princess Ruby, I, I think I like-" before he could finish his sentence, he slowly leans in, what looks like he's about to kiss her, Ruby couldn't help but also lean in for his kiss.

She expected a romantic passionate kiss by the lake, but of course, it's Prince Hoseok she's with. Instead of his lips touching hers, his finger pokes her lips, he bursts out in laughter. Ruby opens her eyes to find Prince Hoseok laughing, holding his stomach in pain from his contagious laugh. "That was not funny!" She angrily yells.

"He just made it worst," Chip shakes her head in disbelief. Prince Hoseok jogs up the staircase and trips over a step, causing Ruby to stifle a laugh. "That's what you get for being a jerk." But Prince Hoseok continues to walk up the stairs and trips over multiple times, Chip notices it becomes a serious situation.

"I don't think he's okay," she says with a concerned tone. Ruby grabs both sides of her gown and jogs over to see if he was okay. "You're not fully healed, are you?" Ruby asked. "What are you talking about?" He says, trying to avoid her look, but instantly gives up.

He sighs in frustration, he speaks, "I don't want you to see me like this." "I don't care as long as you're safe and well. What if we don't dance at the royal ball?" She doesn't want to lead him on or anything, just something that will help Prince Hoseok's courage. She couldn't believe he was lying this whole time and to make matters worst, he even smiled through the pain he still had.

"Call a royal carriage, I'm taking him to see a medical doctor," Ruby orders Chip. "Can you stand?" Ruby asked Prince Hoseok. He winces in pain, barely standing on his feet. "Just take some deep breaths," Ruby said, carefully massaging over his leg. Prince Hoseok rolls down his long stockings, showing a large purple-blue bruise on his leg.

"Why didn't you follow the doctor's orders, you're still injured," Ruby worriedly said. "Because I was jealous, you were able to dance with the other princes while I only danced with you once," he truthfully admits. She hated seeing him like this, he knows he shouldn't feel jealous. "Just promise me to fully recover until you're better and I promise we will dance someday. As long as you don't break your promise?"

Ruby offers him her pinky, making him confused at her gesture. She giggles, taking his pinky as he watched in awe, she intertwines their pinkies. "A pinky promise must be sealed with our thumbs," she says, letting their thumbs pressed against one another.

"Your highness, the royal carriage is here," Chip said, out of breath. Prince Hoseok gathers his strength and tries to stand up, Ruby helps him, letting his arm draped around her shoulders. They were able to reach the top of the staircase and seeing how bad Prince Hoseok's injured was, the coachman helped Prince Hoseok climb onto the carriage.

"Thank you, Princess Ruby." Ruby was just happy that Prince Hoseok is okay. The carriage takes them to the doctor's office where the doctor checked his injury, stating he was still in process of healing from his injury. He was given a new bandage and some crutches to help him walk. They thanked the doctor and exit the medical office.

"You should go rest up," Ruby advises him. "I guess, I'll have to cancel my plans for today," Prince Hoseok sighs in stress. "Don't worry, we'll see each other again. But I do hope to see you at my castle for the dinner party in a few days." "That I won't miss," he says. Ruby walked Prince Hoseok to the royal hotel where he and the other princes were staying.

She made sure the staff helped him get to his room and should rest up. "Let's go walk around at Samba Square, we should find some materials for your gown," Chip decides. "Should be fun," Ruby smiles. They both happily walked to Samba Square for some shopping. They both enjoyed their day just shopping around and communicating with the villagers, letting their day end with just them...

To Be Continued...

~~~~

1,911 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 3.7K 73
At one point in our lives, we all have to go on a long journey to figure out who we truly are and to find ourselves. ∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙ Park Jimin is...
4.4M 246K 56
"I'll marry you when I grow up." The little Prince chimes as he steadies himself to walk on top of an old abandoned log. "You can't. A Prince should...
14.7K 921 51
A story about an ordinary girl who fall in love with the greatest warrior of his time. How are their worlds going to change their life forever. Will...
48.3K 1.7K 52
This is a BTS prince AU. Jimin is the beloved prince of Sera. Since he is the oldest, his parents have chosen him to be the heir to the throne. Of c...