Like the first time (a Darren...

By My_Chemical_Notepad

Lulu is a quiet girl who is..... well, a werewolf. When a flyer for Cirque Du Freak blows into her room, she... More

Like the first time (a Darren Shan love story)
Chapter 2: The Wolf Man
Chapter 3: The Cirque Continues and I fall in Love
Chapter 4: I'm a Freak and I'm Proud
Chapter 5: Evra Von
Chapter 6: The Vampires Assistant
Chapter 7: My Act
Chapter 8: Reunited
Chapter 9: The Capture
Chapter 10: The Voltouri
Chapter 11: Tears
Chapter 12: Breakfast time for the vampires
Chapter 14: Broken
Chapter 15: I'm Yours
Epilogue: I Wish
Your choice
Edited Version!!!

Chapter 13: Hidden

590 23 1
By My_Chemical_Notepad

I know I haven't written for a while, but please, I DON'T WANNA DIE YOUNG! I WANNA LIVE WHILE I'M YOUNG, NOT DIE YOUNG!!!! (See what I did there, eh, eh, no? Okay :() ANNNYYYWWWAAAYYY, I want to thank everyone who has commented, voted and read this, commenters, I'm fanning you right after I right this. Also, I made a special promise to a super special commenter and I want them to know that I will totally do it! And I'm gonna start in this chapter! I want to thank Avephid, Cinderteller and akarithia for getting my lazy butt back to work!! Thanks for your comments!!!!

Enjoy!

~ Darren's Pov ~

When I pounced, my forehead accidentally brushed hers. "D-D-DARREN?!" She whimpered. I looked up, and that's when I saw her face. Her beautiful, perfect, symmetrical face. She had eyes that flashed from a deep, cerulean blue to meditative, soft purple. Her black, feathery hair was styled in a wind-swept look. She was the type of girl who was beyond beautiful, but believed the exact opposite. She was wearing a 3-quarter length sleeved shirt with THE BEATLES written on it with an apple underneath. (BEATLEMANIAC ALL THE WAY YO!!!!) She had grey jeans, a striped beanie, hipster glasses and black boots.

Why? Why did the world friggin' hate me? Why? Oh, cruel, cruel world? WHY?! I loved Jane,but this girl...... she made my stomach churn.....

I suddenly remembered.... EVERYTHING. Everything before being a vampire. I remembered this girl, this stunning girl, KISSED ME. I knew then that I couldn't kill her. I also knew that eventually, if I didn't leave now, I would end up killing her. So I did the one, most heartbreaking, tear forming, depressing thing I could ever think of. I left.

I've realized how short my updates are and you must want to kill me! I'm soooorrrrrrryyy!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
199K 9.2K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
277K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
137K 10.1K 57
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...