Ciel [Yoonmin]

By Ilove1D1237

"Touching you is touching heaven. Even if you're the devil in a pretty package." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
Epilogue.
Author's note >>>

34.

4.1K 352 158
By Ilove1D1237

"What do you think?" Taehyung asked as the guard set the suitcases down and left the room.

Jimin watched amazed. The cabin he had brought him to was absolutely breathtaking. The view was incredible even at night. He couldn't imagine it during the day.

It was spacious and had this hint of pinecone scent to it. There was a shelf with expensive liquor, red comfortable couches, and even a fireplace. The floors were a creamy color that gave a homey vibe.

"It's beautiful." He admitted with amazement.

"Glad you like it. Come on. Let's have a drink. How are you feeling? Still sick?" Taehyung asked pouring him a glass of whiskey.

"A little yes. I've never been on a plane. Let alone a jet." He mumbled with an embarrassed grin.

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it. I'll take you all around the world if you'd like."

To that Jimin smiled excitedly. It wasn't until the silence hit that his memory went back to Yoongi. He took a sip of the whiskey and shivered at the liquor warming up his throat.

"Do you want to look around?" He wondered.

"Of course." Jimin replied, hopping off the stool. He first made his way to the collection of books he had on a shelf in the living room.

Tracing his finger carefully on each book as he read the titles. Yoongi would love this. Again, he shook his head trying to erase the thought of him. It felt like he was clinging on to every thought that crossed his mind.

"They're all limited edition. Some even signed by the authors. My father was a big reader."

"I'm sorry about him," Jimin commented, turning to see him.

Taehyung shrugged, finishing up his drink. "It's life. We all eventually die."

"That's a bit morbid."

"It's true."

"I suppose. Do you read?" He asked.

He shook his head, "No. I'm more of an art person. I collect paintings. Namjoon reads here and there, but mostly only reads medications."

"Mmm. You're lucky you're not diabetic."

"Yeah. My father was. One of us had to inherit it." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"What about your mother?"

Jimin suddenly regretted asking that question. His face dropped instantly. It was a touchy subject and he could tell.

"Sorry I didn't mean to—"

"It's fine. I've never talked to about it before. Only with..." Jungkook. "Anyways," he shook his head again trying to focus. "She died very young. I was one and Namjoon was three. One of my fathers enemies shot her through the head. Died instantly. There's nothing much to it."

Jimin's heart clenched at his words. If something that horrific happened to him he would probably go insane. Yet, Taehyung seemed calm and collected. There was a trace of pain in his eyes, but it was very faint. Almost nonexistent.

"I'm really sorry."

He smiled, pouring himself another cup, "It's not your fault. You weren't the one that shot."

Jimin nodded, unable to say anything else. An apology wouldn't fix it. He wished he could go back in time and not ask that question.

"You know who would love those books?"

"Who?" Jimin asked, curious.

"Yoongi. I think he's read every book in my dad's library. That's all he does on his days off. He occasionally takes off to see his mom, but it's rare."

Jimin swallowed down the butterflies at the sound of his name. Dammit. For a second he had forgotten about him and just like that—Yoongi was back.

Carved into his brain like a favorite memory. That's the only opening he needed to bring him up in the conversation.

"He's worked for you for a while?" He made sure to pretend to be looking at the books while asking. His face would give his feelings away.

"Yeah. Since I took over. He worked for my father for a while though."

Of course Jimin already knew this. Except, Taehyung didn't know that part. He wanted to start off easy before continuing with his questionnaire.

"Oh wow. That's nice. Do you consider him your best employee?"

"Without a doubt. He's never given me a reason not to trust him."

At that, Jimin's heart raced. He suddenly remembered Yoongi refusing to give him affection. It was his loyalty towards him and he was responsible for trying to break that.

"Right. He's good at his job." Jimin murmured trying to not sound guilty.

"What's up with all the Yoongi questions? You have a crush on him or something?"

Taehyung must've not realized the blood escaping from his face leaving him pale as a ghost. It wasn't until he laughed that Jimin forcefully faked it as well.

"Ahh! Silly! No, no, Yoongi is so irksome. He's a good guard, but no. Never."

"Good. I hate to break it to you, but I wouldn't just fear me if I were you. Yoongi has a very pretty admirer."

"What do you mean?" He asked, trying to sound playful yet incredibly curious.

"I don't think his ex-girlfriend is over him. Tzuyu is too infatuated."

Jimin tried to fight off the jealousy spreading over his body. Girlfriend? He shrugged it off and showed off his best trained smile.

"Don't want to mess with her then."

"Definitely not. Take a look outside. It's pretty." Taehyung said out loud.

Jimin made his way to the glass door and stared outside. The cabin's lights were on so he could see some of the outside. Not to mention the sun looked like it was starting to come up on the horizon.

The doubt of what Taehyung had just said was bugging him more than it should. At this point, he wanted to travel back and see Yoongi.

Would he see his ex while he was gone? Did he still have feelings for her? Who was his ex anyways? Was that why he didn't return his affection?

All these questions stopped flooding him when Taehyung came up behind him. He put his mouth against his ear.

It sent a shiver down Jimin's back. His lips were cold from the whiskey. "You should see it in the morning. It's breathtaking."

"I bet."

He spun him around and made him face him. Jimin inhaled sharply while spinning. Drinking a big gulp of whiskey hadn't settled too well with him.

Although he often had alcoholic beverages, his tolerance wasn't good at all. He could hear Yoongi scolding him if he saw him like this.

"Come on. Let me show you the bedroom."

Jimin nodded and felt quite odd holding his hand. This was something couples did. The relationship between them wasn't suppose to be this.

The bedroom was stunning of course. It was just like the rest of the cabin. It smelled amazing like cinnamon, one of Taehyung's signature scents.

The bed was enormous and the bedsheet a beautiful sky blue. Taehyung pulled him in closer and Jimin could only think of what he wanted.

To his surprise, Taehyung only laid down and patted the space next to him. He had one of his arms behind his head to prop it slightly up. He had kicked off his shoes and was staring up at the ceiling.

Jimin did the same and nervously laid next to him. Taehyung looked over at him with a questioning look. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Everything is amazing. I'm just missing..." Yoongi. "My home. I've been getting stupidly home sick."

"That's not stupid. I understand what you mean. Tell me about yourself."

Jimin raised his eyebrows, "Oh. Well, there's not much to me. I'm just this."

"And what's this?"

"You know, a dancer, a..." prostitute.

"What's your goal in life?" He asked, ignoring his past comment. Jimin was quite thankful. Talking about his current job was always shameful.

"I want to travel all around the world. Have a beautiful home and buy one for my mother as well."

He smiled, "I can give you that."

Jimin smiled sheepishly. Of course he could. In exchange for his body and dignity. Like he was seen through, Taehyung quickly spoke up.

"I'm not saying it because of what you offer me. You're good company. I'm filthy rich. What good would it do me to keep all this money?"

"I see. Do you...do you really want to be the head of the business?" Jimin whispered.

"Do you remember that painting you saw the first night we had dinner?"

He nodded attentively waiting for his response. It just occurred to him that they had never actually spoken this much. Aside from their first dinner and the contract. After that it was more doing than holding a conversation.

"I stand by what I say. Fate has already decided whether we're good or bad even before we're born. I'm just embracing who I am. Bad and all." He smirked.

Jimin chuckled nervously. That statement always made his skin crawl. Had fate decided that he was bad? Was this why he always ruined everything he touched?

"Enough chit chat about that." He said leaning over him.

Jimin's pulse quickened at the sight of this beautiful man hovering over him. Pretty, tan, angelic. That was Kim Taehyung and yet his mind went back to Yoongi.

Taehyung pressed his lips against him and kissed him gently, loving. Something he hadn't done ever. It was like experiencing his first kiss all over again.

Though the kiss was meant to be sweet it left a bitter taste in his mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 29.8K 41
"You're mine, Y/N. That means I can do what I Please with you."
617K 41.7K 49
"Tell that guy I'm paying for his food because he's hot." where yoongi pays for a really hot guys food while in being in a drivethru.
286 9 7
"it's rather absurd ain't it? we spend so many nights thinking whether what we're doing is a sin or if it's pure?" "you say that! but how can i forg...
21.6K 823 25
"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)"