The Bet | Jeon Wonwoo

By womwoo

"Dare to bet? If you can get Saebyul, I will give you $5k." "Deal." When Jeon Wonwoo accepted a bet from his... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Last Chapter

10.4K 388 160
By womwoo

"Saebyul, breakfast!" Saebyul heard her dad shouted which she found weird because her dad never made breakfast for them.

She went to the kitchen only to see her dad, Wonwoo and Saebin having their breakfast, her eyes widened. Wonwoo secretly winked at her which actually flattered Saebyul.

"Wonwoo brought breakfast, come on, eat your breakfast before you go to school." Her dad said.

Without saying anything, Saebyul sat beside Saebin and started to eat her breakfast, Wonwoo bought lots of sandwiches for them.

"Hyung, it's very delicious!" Saebin exclaimed.

"Really? Woah, I can buy this for you everyday." Wonwoo ruffled Saebin's hair.

-

"I'll see you later." Saebyul waved her hand and was about to walk away when Wonwoo grabbed her arm and pulled her to him.

"Really?"

"Whaaat?"

"You don't know how to properly say 'see you later' to your boyfriend?" Wonwoo raised an eyebrow which actually made Saebyul wonder.

"Uhh.. What?"

"Girl.. You kiss their cheek." Wonwoo facepalmed.

"Oh.. You kiss my cheek then." Saebyul showed her cheek and motioned closer to Wonwoo. Wonwoo blushed and faked his cough as he pushed Saebyul away slightly.

"I don't feel good, I don't want you to get infected too." He pretended to cough again and walked away leaving Saebyul dumbfounded. Saebyul jutted her upper lip in disgustion.

"Acting all tough and cool but is actually a shy cat." She rolled her eyes.

"He kissed my cheeks, chin, nose and even lips yesterday." She murmured.

When she entered her class, Soonyoung suddenly came to her.

"Hey, I got movie tickets. Wanna watch together?" He offered with a bright smile.

"Uhh.. I'm so sorry Soonyoung but I can't." She gave him an apologetic smile.

"Aww, why can't?" He pouted.

'Nice, I can't tell him that I got a boyfriend now, moreover my boyfriend is Jeon Wonwoo.' She thought to herself.

"I have some errands to do later after school." She smiled sheepishly.

"Aww, too bad."

-

"Let's go! I'm hungry!!" Soonyoung whimpered like a kid he is.

"Uhh sorry, but I-"

"Hey, baby." Wonwoo slung his arm around Saebyul's shoulder.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" Wonwoo questioned him sternly, with his poker face.

"Stop claiming that she is your girlfriend, not cool." Soonyoung rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"But it's the truth." Wonwoo shrugged.

Saebyul didn't say a thing, Soonyoung stared at her for a long time waiting for her to say something, but she didn't even say a thing.

"Oh.. You ended up choosing him? The one who betrayed you?" Soonyoung raised an eyebrow as he pointed his finger to Wonwoo.

"He didn't betrayed me, it was just a misunderstanding." Saebyul rebuked.

"Think, he used you as a bet to get money. Without the bet, he wouldn't know you." Soonyoung shrugged.

"But without the bet I wouldn't even get to know him like this either." Saebyul replied back harshly. Wonwoo chuckled as he ruffled her hair.

Soonyoung took a deep breath and nodded his head before walking away.

"What is wrong with that guy." Wonwoo frowned.

"I told you, I don't have a good feeling about him since day-1 you told me about him." Wonwoo muttered and that actually made Saebyul laughed.

The two got their lunch and sat with the other boys. Wonwoo told them about what happened earlier with Soonyoung.

"Yah.. That kind of person doesn't seems to know how to give up. You better be careful, Saebyul." Seungcheol reminded her, Saebyul nodded her head understandingly.

"You don't have to tell her what to do, my girl knows how to take care of herself." Wonwoo proudly smiled to Saebyul.

"My girl?" Both Mingyu and Hansol said in unison before bursting out into laughter which caught the attention of the other students at the cafeteria.

"Feel single yet?" Seungcheol smirked to Mingyu.

"Shut up, I will find my true love soon. No more playboy and fuckboy thingy." Mingyu stated in a very calm way which made the rest laughed.

"Congrats then for quitting being a fuckboy and playboy and goodluck in finding your true love." Seungcheol teased.

-

"Happy 10th day of relationship!" Saebyul greeted Wonwoo happily which actually made Wonwoo laughed real hard.

"That reminds me of greeting you on our 10th day of friendship." Wonwoo chuckled.

"Time flies so fast, I guess?" She raised an eyebrow, Wonwoo nodded in agreement.

"Why are you so cute, I love you so much." Wonwoo pinched both her cheeks.

"It hurts!"

"Can't believe you guys are actually this cringeworthy." Hansol made a disgusted face.

"Shut up." The two said in unison.

"Guys, just come on and join us!" Mingyu shouted who is now playing with Saebin, they're all now at the jungle gym to spend time with Saebin.

"Saebin, who is your favourite hyung now?" Seungcheol asked with a smirk.

"Hmm.. Mingyu hyung and Hansol hyung!" He shouted, both Wonwoo and Seungcheol got their shoulders dropped, Saebyul laughed seeing their reaction.

"That's the second time you rejected me, like sister like brother." Wonwoo shook his head.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH."

"Saebin ah, do you know that your sister is dating with Wonwoo hyung?" Seungcheol asked him.

"Huh? What is dating?" He tilted his head, puzzled.

"Dating is when two person likes each other and.. Yeah." Seungcheol nodded his head.

"Oh.. So I am dating both Mingyu hyung and Hansol hyung." He smiled in an innocent way.

"Wait what."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Yah! Don't teach him stuffs like that! He's too young!" Saebyul scolded him.

"Sorry, sorry." He smiled sheepishly.

"I'm hungry can we eat now?" Hansol asked and the rest agreed.

They decided to go to Mcd and eat there.

"Fun fact, this is the very first restaurant I had my meal with Saebyul." Wonwoo stated between his chuckle.

"Really?"

"Wow, how could you remember that? I've totally forgot about it." Saebyul shook her head.

"How could you forgot every single of our moments, cruel." Wonwoo muttered.

"Dude, stop acting like a kid." Seungcheol gave him a disgusted face.

"But yeah I remember some of it, funny how he suddenly just came and ordered and paid and everything when I didn't even offer him to join." Hearing what Saebyul said, the rest laughed.

"Yah.."

"I remember Wonwoo are like 'that girl is really annoying me!' And messed his hair everytime he came to us after he was with you, remember guys?" Mingyu raised an eyebrow.

"Hahahaha, I remember that one! And remember when he called us and ask what food can he deliver to Saebyul's house? God.. Jeon Wonwoo is so lame." Hansol teased.

"Really? Wow.. No wonder why I wasn't interested that time." Saebyul giggled after that.

"Yah, you guys always talk about my bad side to her. Talk about my good side more!" Wonwoo retorted.

"Oh! Oh! And remember how cheesy he was when he realised that he actually likes Saebyul?"

"Yeah, I totally remember that one!"

"But, I'd like to thank Mingyu for making me do the bet." Wonwoo offered Mingyu a hand and the two made handshakes.

And they all spent their time like that, sharing jokes and laughter together.

-

HAHAHAHAHAHA I SWEAR THIS IS THE VERY LAST CHAPTER SORRY GUYS <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1K 25
Most people know popular students wouldn't date a nerd, but what if Kim Mingyu one of the popular students dates the nerd of the school, Jeon Wonwoo...
122K 5.5K 22
Jeonghan's boyfriend dumps him and out of spite, he hurls his anniversary gift that accidently dents Seungcheol's car. Being a broke college student...
54.2K 2.6K 11
wonwoo is a huge ass flirt and mingyu forgets how to be smooth. ♫ 아낀다 - Seventeen alt title: i adore you (enough to get dizzy) ✓ 190302 | #2 of boy...
29.3K 1.3K 26
❝This wouldn't have happened if I just got his number.❞ --; Jeongcheol fanfic (short story) Started: 08-07-2020 Ended: 08-11-2020