Gamo-chan x Silent/Cold Male...

By Rugged_Noodle

Gamo didn't look forward to seeing anybody in a relationship. Or be friends with a boy for that matter. This... More

The Infamous Reaper
The Vibe of the Reaper
Gazing at the Sunset with the Reaper
Lunch with the Reaper
My Friend is a Reaper
The Reaper Can't Focus
The Reaper's Bus Ride Home
The Reaper's Home
The Bodyguard is a Reaping Angel
The Reaper's First Smile
The Reaper's Orgin
Festive Fun with the Reaper
The First Firework Show for the Reaper
When the Reaper is Jealous
The Reaper's in Love
The Reaper and the Truck
Merry Christmas, Reaper
Don't Piss the Reaper Off, Gamo
The Reaper's Emotional
The Reaper's Second Confrontation
The Reaper's Having Fun
Reaping the Homecoming Game
The Reaper's Visit
A Reaping Valentine's Day
The Reaper and his Upcoming Fight
The Reaper's Love for Gamo
The Reaper and his New Girlfriend
The Reaper's Rugby Rival
The Great Power the Reaper Possesses
The Reaper's Family Meets Gamo's
The Reaper is Leaving
The Reaper is Gone
A Surprise from The Reaper
The Reaper has a Question
The Reaper's Ride Home
The Reaper's Happy Ending
Bonus Scene 1/10
Bonus Scene 2/10
Bonus Scene 3/10
Bonus Scene 4/10
Bonus Scene 5/10

A Double Date Before the Reaper's Final Game

3.6K 87 47
By Rugged_Noodle

Who knew love would come around and become a major factor for Y/n?

Obviously it was as the kuudere boy we once knew was turning a one eighty through his feelings and emotions as he was slowly growing to a more calming and relaxed boy that anybody would hang out with.

And even better, today Y/n was preparing himself in front of a large mirror in his room as he was fixing up his clothes to look good for the day. Because today the boy is going on another date as he fixed the buttons of his shirt while rolling the sleeves up to his elbows.

Then his strong claws start to dust around his ripped jeans and checking his white and c/c sneakers for any stains and dirt that he has to clean up.

After all of this was done, Y/n takes another glance at the doppelgänger in the mirror. He checks every aspect that he hid himself, checking his body out like his arms and back and start to smile softly.

Ding!

Out of natural reaction, Y/n digs into the pockets of his jeans and takes out his phone. A text was written across his screen as he smiles at who was texting him. He nods softly, "I'm glad she chose me..." he softly said before grabbing his keys and his wallet in his room and head out of his home and took the bus.

...

The calm and soothing aura in the cafe was putting Y/n at ease, a small cup of d/c sitting in front of him as he watched the minutes ticked by slowly on his phone.

We've done this before... Probably a hundred times... So why am I a little tense?

Y/n remembers the dates that either Gamo or himself would want to plan and go out, an occurring thing as he remembers the months, the year flashing by quickly as Y/n went through many many experiences he faces as a boyfriend.

Of course he was really caring to Gamo along with taking her out somewhere nice or to eat and did so many affectionate and wholesome things together. There were times where her and Y/n would get into a little disagreement but would resolve the situation with ease and efficiency as they go back to their old ways and cuddled.

"Oh, p/n!~"

Through the busy and loud crowd packed into the seats of the cafe, Y/n hears a voice calling for him from near the entrance. It hits him when he spots a beautiful girl with tangerine eyes and soft hair falling past her shoulders. She was none other than the pretty girl who goes by the name of Gamo.

With a wide smile on his face, he motions her to take a seat at the table, standing up and was being embraced tightly the second she gets within are distance. She pecks the boys lips with her's before she takes her seat across him and smiles softly.

It didn't take long until Gamo grabs her drink, green tea boba as she starts making small talk about what happened over the past few days they were away from each other. Y/n had a lot to say, taking up nearly most of the conversation as Gamo just stared and listened to what he has to say.

Yet even though Gamo didn't have the time to talk, Y/n giving her stories of the past and whatnot, that didn't mean she wasn't bored of him. In fact, happier than ever as she got to watch Y/n smile throughout the conversation while admiring that fine view that she could see in front of her. She lets out a sigh of doting, a small smile still pasted on her face while resting on her hands.

God, Y/n is so hot...

"Gamo? Are you alright?"

Finally, Gamo snaps away from her deep thought of affection towards Y/n. "Huh?"

"I was just asking if you had anywhere you wanted to go today..." the boy smiles softly. Gamo couldn't help but make the boy flustered as she had both hands under her chin and gazing at Y/n more.

"Sorry~... I was just admiring the view~..."

"View?"

Y/n glanced out the window to find only a row of tall buildings and people walking along the sidewalk. He was a little confused and turns back to her.

"What-"

Then it hits him when Gamo blows him a kiss and a wink, the message encrypted in his brain as he figured out what view she was talking about.

"...Oh..." his face slowly turns red, he looks to the side with half a smile on his face. Gamo saw the satisfying results she made and giggled softly. "Aw, you're so cute when you blush, p/n~..."

"I am not cute..." Y/n pouts, only proving her point more and more.

Besides the point, Gamo places her hand on Y/n, flinching softly and smirking more at her lovely yet scary boyfriend that everyone perceives him. "Well, I got a few places in mind~..." she answered his question and putting down some money for both of their drinks.

She gets up, grabbing Y/n's hand and leading him out of the cafe.

...

"Karaoke?"

"Yup!~"

In front of the two who were holding hands stood a building, a sign of the place with a microphone pasted above the door. Gamo was really excited to go in but when she tries to pull the boy in, he was stuck in place.

She looked back and a look of discomfort was on his face. "...I don't think I can do this..."

"Eh? Why not?"

"Um... I'm not... really good at singing..." Y/n replies with a small blush of nervousness and looked away. Gamo saw this as she wants to have fun with Y/n, not tease him. Not to mention she hasn't gone karaoking for quite awhile. "Come on... Please?"

Her hands held onto his, grabbing Y/n's attention as their eyes were meeting each other. Then Gamo gave him the sweetest puppy eyes that he's ever seen.

Often times she would use this tactic to change his mind as she just wants to have some fun with her boyfriend and listen to him and herself sing. It was affecting Y/n a lot as he blushed more while feeling a little queasy in his stomach. "Don't, Gamo... Don't give me the puppy eyes..."

"Please?~" she does it more as Y/n was shaking. He doesn't know how to react right now, ready to fall from her loving attack.

"Gamo?!" Someone calls her name and finds a pair of figures standing behind Y/n.

"S-Sakura?!"

"My~... Toying with your boyfriend, I see?~"

"I was not!"

Sakura giggles, "I'm just teasing you!~"

Gamo let's put a sigh of relief, Y/n watched it all unfold as he walked next to Gamo and sees one of his friends. "Hey, Sakura..."

"Hello, Mr. Reaper~..." She smiles as she then grabs the boy next to her. "I think you met him already~... This is my boyfriend, Y/n~..."

"Such a coincidence that our boyfriends have the same names..."

"I know, right?~"

The two continues to giggle, the two boys watched their significant other before the two focus on each other. Although the two looked similar, one had a few differences than the other.

For one, the Reaper had a small bandage on his eyebrow, thanks to the last game where one of his opponent through a low blow and cut open a wound in his head. Y/n on the other side had a mint scrunchie on as a band-aid was pasted on one of his cheek. Both had injuries but you could tell who was who with these lesions on their faces because without them, nearly hard to figure out their identities from first glance.

"Come on, Y/n! We're going in!"

"O-Okay!" Both boys said in unison, turning to each other in instinct and earning giggles from both of the girls. "Alright, let's go~... We don't want somebody else to hog up the rooms, do we?~"

"No..." one of them said this time, Y/n who had a band-aid on his cheek as he follows Sakura behind her. Gamo was next, she walked near the entrance as she motions the boy to follow.

Even though the Reaper was a little hesitant of singing still, he managed to muster up the courage in himself and heads in, tailing behind the couple that went in first as Gamo did the same with her boyfriend.

...

"So... You think you got it down yet?"

As of now, Y/n was helping out the rugby player who was nervous about singing in the karaoke hall. The Reaper had his baseball buddy sing with him to get a little comfortable at singing in front of people, especially with his girlfriend watching.

But Y/n was still a little tense and shook his head nervously. It didn't made Y/n agitated with the Reaper's fear as instead he had a smile on his face. "That's okay, Y/n..." he scrolls through the songs on the tablet. "I was just as nervous as you when Sakura brought me to a karaoke hall for the first time..." he taps on a song that he believed that made the Reaper become more at ease even if it was a Nightcore edited song. Still, he believed it will be a song he'll enjoy singing.

"Eventually, I got over it and now me and Sakura started coming to sing here every two weeks..."

He winked at Sakura, earning a small smile and handing his singing partner his microphone. "You ready? You'll take Juice's part..." Y/n said and earned a small nod from the anxious boy.

Then they got to singing for both Y/n and the Reaper's song of the date.

Wasted - Juice WRLD ft. Lil Uzi Vert (Nightcore)

Chorus
Wasted, GTA love, bitches wasted
Wasted, I'm on these drugs, I feel wasted
Wasted, get her off my mind when I'm wasted
Wasted, I waste all my time when I'm wasted

Wasted, GTA love, bitches wasted
Wasted, I'm on these drugs, I feel wasted
Wasted, get her off my mind when I'm wasted
Wasted, I waste all my time when I'm wasted
Wasted

Verse 1
Damn, why is she so demonic?
She Medusa with a little Pocahontas
She been lacin' all my drugs or somethin'
'Cause every time that we together, I'm unconscious

Hold up, let me be honest
I know I saw her put the Percs in my chronic
Smokin' 'til my eyes roll back like the old man
Just another funeral for her, goddamn

Chorus
Wasted, GTA love, bitches wasted
Wasted, I'm on these drugs, I feel wasted
Wasted, get her off my mind when I'm wasted
Wasted, I waste all my time when I'm wasted

Wasted, GTA love, bitches wasted
Wasted, I'm on these drugs, I feel wasted
Wasted, get her off my mind when I'm wasted
Wasted, I waste all my time when I'm wasted
Wasted

Verse 2
She do cocaine in my basement
I'm her doctor, but I'm runnin' out of patience
She told me that she tryna get closer to Satan
She be talkin' to him when she in the matrix

Rockstar, that's our style, these boys can't take it (yeah)
Hatin', but they still tryna take our cadence (woah)
You're basic, brand new 'Rari when I'm racin'
Take it, let you roll my weed, please don't lace it, yeah

That's a bum bitch that you chasin', ayy
Foreign with me, she a dominatrix
I love that girl and I do like her body
I don't want the money, I just want the molly
That what she said when she lookin' to find me
Lil' boy I'm your father, hakuna matata

I make that girl, get up all of that, top her
Got trust in my hitters, used to pray for the locker
I hit from the back and my legs start to lock up
Jacuzzi that booty, I gave that girl Flakka

I'm takin' blue caps that keep tweakin' my chakra
Rose on my chain, there's no hit like I'm copper
Tats in the middle my head like I'm Avatar
That's the reason that I ride on my Appas

Chorus
Wasted, GTA love, bitches wasted
Wasted, I'm on these drugs, I feel wasted
Wasted, get her off my mind when I'm wasted
Wasted, I waste all my time when I'm wasted (yeah)

Wasted, GTA love, bitches wasted
Wasted, I'm on these drugs, I feel wasted
Wasted, get her off my mind when I'm wasted
Wasted, I waste all my time when I'm wasted
Wasted

Bridge
My eyes closed, hopin' this ain't make-believe
And she don't know that all her demons live in me, yeah
I don't know, I don't know
Don't know what she been on, I don't know

All that lean I sip on, now watch me pour it
One cup on me, don't got no friends
I'm an open door, I ain't have to let her in
She ain't take my heart, but she took my medicine
Least somebody gon' take it, hate to waste it

Outro
Wasted, GTA love, bitches wasted
Wasted, I'm on these drugs, I feel wasted
Wasted, get her off my mind when I'm wasted
Wasted, I waste all my time when I'm wasted (yeah)

Wasted, GTA love, bitches wasted
Wasted, I'm on these drugs, I feel wasted
Wasted, get her off my mind when I'm wasted
Wasted, I waste all my time when I'm wasted
Wasted

The song ends with Y/n and the Reaper singing together, the song slowly fades from the speaker as they were left with a pair of girls clapping their hands. "That was great, Y/n!"

"You too, Y/n!~" the two cheers them on as they took their bows. Then the boy with the mint scrunchie turns over to the rugby player. "You think you can sing all by yourself now?" He asked the boy who panted softly.

In response, he hesitatingly nods. "Good... Now let's see you put that voice to work..." Y/n said with a pat on the back as he sits down right next to Sakura with the Reaper picking up the tablet from the table.

He looked calm and ready but on the inside, he was nervous. It felt as if he was going to pass out with so many eyes on him doing as will do something that was embarrassing to him.

But he kept it calm, composed as he took a few deep breaths in and searched through the songs on the flat device.

Then a song comes up that made him excited. "Oh shit... They let us sing this song?!" He whispered loudly with a smile and taps in on the song. To his prediction, the demo instrumental turns on and was satisfied with what he picked, getting into his spot and was ready to sing...

...And probably scream to his heart content...

Numb - Linkin Park

Verse 1
I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes

(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)

Chorus
I've become so numb
I can't feel you there
Become so tired
So much more aware

I'm becoming this
All I want to do
Is be more like me
And be less like you

Verse 2
Can't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control?
'Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you

(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
And every second I waste is more than I can take

Chorus
I've become so numb
I can't feel you there
Become so tired
So much more aware

I'm becoming this
All I want to do
Is be more like me
And be less like you

Bridge
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

Chorus
I've become so numb
I can't feel you there
Become so tired
So much more aware

I'm becoming this
All I want to do
Is be more like me
And be less like you

Outro
I've become so numb
I can't feel you there
(I'm tired of being what you want me to be)

I've become so numb
I can't feel you there
(I'm tired of being what you want me to be)

Y/n finally end the song, his first performance in front of a small audience as he awaited for the results. Everyone was quiet as the boy was regretting his decision to come to the karaoke hall.

I knew it... I knew I sounded this bad... They're probably going to laugh at me, are they?

These thought were swirling in his mind, hoping his mind was wrong as he heard a pair of hands clap each other. He glanced at one of the three to see none other than his lover who was clapping excitedly. "You were so amazing, baby!~" she exclaimed with sparkles in her eyes as the rest of the audience clapped with a smile on their face.

"That was great, Y/n..."

"Encore!~ Encore!~"

It relieved Y/n, a smile crawls itself back on his face with Y/n turning to the three.

"Really?"

He lets out a sigh.

"...I'm glad..."

...

The day fairly made it's way to the end as the rest of the double date was just the four of them singing and laughing while ordering drinks to quench their thirsts and continue to sing.

Hours passed by until the sun was ready to settle into the horizon as the couple had just exited the hall and was heading towards different directions. Gamo and Y/n was seen walking to the bus stop, finding a stop that was near Gamo's home and have the boy escort her the rest of the path safely.

They do so and got off within a few stops and made their way to the redhead's house as it only took a few minutes to get to. "Are you sure you don't want to come in and hang out with my family for a bit?"

"I wish... Yet I have the championship game to attend to in the morning so I need to get home to get some rest..."

"Aww... You sure?"

"Yeah... But I'll see you at the stadium... in my... uniform..." Y/n blushes at this sentence.

This shouldn't be embarrassing to say if it wasn't for Gamo's turn on with his rugby uniform hugging tightly at his body and showing off his muscles, pecs, and whatnot. It was like a maid outfit, only hotter as she always wanted to roleplay with him.

Doesn't matter if she'll be a cheerleader or not, she just likes what Y/n would always wear at the game as she smiles seductively at him, changing her mood. "Oh?~ Then I'll look forward to it, p/n~..." she hugs the boy tightly to her body, her soft breasts pressing against him as she start to bite her bottom lip.

"I-I-I-"

Y/n was a blushing mess. The soft sensation pushing on his chest while their bodies grinder against each other was already enough for him to get his mind racing wildly with lust for Gamo. Not to mention her teasing him so much as Gamo pecks his cheeks and giggles softly.

"Jeez... For the Reaper, you can be very cute sometimes~..."

And then she pulls him into a short passionate kiss, Y/n did not hesitate to do the same while their hands roamed freely through their bodies until they parted away with a burning blush on their faces. The redhead smiles softly and pecks his cheek, letting him go.

"I'll see you at the game tomorrow~..."

"O-Okay..."

"I love you!~"

"...I love you too, Gamo..." Y/n made his final goodbyes and starts heading off home. Not before he stops to take a good look at his girl walking to her front door with her hips swaying and teasing the boy's head. He takes a good look at her from behind until she turns her head and winked at him.

All Y/n did was smile at the assets Gamo had and continue to watch her go inside her house. That was his cue to head home as he took the long way home and walked.

It took an extensive amount of time than it did to escort Gamo home but it wasn't nothing hard as he makes it home to his apartments and start to do his business in the bathroom.

Finally, he was refreshed and the time was six. He had just placed some chicken nuggets into the oven and was over at the couch, lying down as his tv played an anime called "Communication Dysfunction" running in the background as he had is focus on his phone instead.

"...The final game of my high school career..." he gazed at a photo of him and his parents at a popular theme park in America, tearing up a bit as he was going to have another game where his parents weren't there to cheer him on.

"...Wish you guys weren't on your trip right now to watch me..." he mumbled softly and lets his hands fall onto his chest.

Even though he had Gamo to come watch the game with him, it wouldn't be the same as his parents coming to watch him. This was a special occasion for him, his final game was a national championship as it took place in his hometown.

And his parents weren't there to witness his greatest accomplishment in a while.

You can't get everything in life. That's the cold truth.

He remembers this quote from his early middle school years as he wipes a tear away, tossing his phone onto the coffee table in front of him and let the day slowly pass by for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 5.8K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
22.6K 991 16
TW!! Mentions of Suicide, Abuse, Panic Attacks, Death, R@p3 (IF I MISSED ANY WARNINGS PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE) Yamaguchi hasn't felt loved since he...
15.4K 413 25
For this story, Y/n will sorta take the place of Senpai, but not all the same traits...Y/n was a Sophomore student in high school, he was a pretty ta...
536K 20.6K 56
(Y/n) is a freshman in high school. The only girl member in Toman but knowing they don't respect her nor care for her in the slightest, she starts to...