Plus Ultra! (Male reader x Bo...

By Xhira956

Your dream, was always to become the best hero in the world. To save people, to bring them hope, to help when... More

Information.
Y/N Info.
Chapter 1. A humble begining
Chapter 2 EXPLOOOOSION!
Chapter 3. The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 4. First Day.
Chapter 5. Heroes against villains
Chapter 6. Aftermath.
Chapter 7. Explosive nut πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 8. The hangout.
Chapter 9. The fight is on.
Chapter 10. An eye for an eye
Chapter 12. Song of fire and ice.
Chapter 13. Shopping time!
Power's reminder.
Chapter 14. The Festival begins.
Chapter 15. Y/N VS Shoto
Chapter 16 Team fights.
Chapter 17. Gravitational love.
Chapter 18. Ice V.S. Explosions
Chapter 19. The semi-finals.
Chapter 20. Against all Odds.
Chapter 21. Winner's reward πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 22. Remember. πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 23. BY FIRE, BY TRAINED.
Chapter 24. To those who fight further.
Chapter 25. The Grand Couturier
Chapter 26 U.A Hero Exam.
Chapter 27. A moment of rest πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 28. The campment.
Chapter 29. The revelation.
Chapter 30. Pure Evil.
Chapter 31. The new Symbol of Hope.
Chapter 32. Notice me, Y/N
Chapter 33. Halloween.
Chapter 34. Lady Satsuki's needs
Chapter 35. Needs fullfilled πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 36. Decay.
SIDE CHAPTER. U.A's first attack.
Chapter 37. Infiltration.
Chapter 38. Not only heatπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 39. My people.
Chapter 40. Interruption.
Chapter 41. The enemy of my enemy...πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
FINAL BATTLE. Force your way.
ENDING 1. Vengance.
ENDING 2. True hero.

Chapter 11. Trouble in Mid of the Night.

3.1K 88 156
By Xhira956

Y/N P.O.V

1 week has passed since that day. The day I lost my parents. It really... affected me. My friends told me I got colder with them. But they still try to help me through this. Little by little, I started to become the person they knew, but there's still work to do.

The U.A. and the police changed the stroy of my parent'a deaths in order to not raise panic amomg the citizens. I undestand it, yet I still want justice.

They got a proper burial, but, now, I have no familiy left. I never never knew my uncles or grandpas, I don't even know if they are alive, of if I even have them. Uncles or aunts, I mean.

Since I don't have anyone to take care of me, they gave me 2 options. Either I go to an orphanage, while assisting U.A. or a teacher adopts me.

I choose option 2. Now I regret it. From all the teachers that voluntereed to be my parental figure they chose Midnight. Why?

Don't get me wrong, she is really trying her hardest to make sure I'm okay. Since I moved in her apartment, everytime I'm around her attention is fully on me. Making sure I'm not tired, bored, hungry... if I want something, she will make sure I get it.

She forced me to talk about my feelings about all this crap. It helped me warm up to her, and to change that cold behaviour I developed. Sometimes, I got nightmares of that day. Midnight always went to my bed, and used her quirk to help me sleep.

Okay, she seems like a cool person that cares for me and loves me like a mother would do, right? What's the problem?

She. Is. Horny. 24/7

Trust me, every conversation we have, every interaction we have leads up to her flirting with me, hard.

At first, it was just kisses in the cheek and teases, like thoses poses she does. But, one day, all of that changed for the worst.

The first day she used her quirk to force me to sleep, we both discovered her quirk have some unusual effects on me. Thanks to my father's quirk, high stamina, it takes a lot of time for her quirk to work on me. So, instead of forcing me to sleep instantly, first, it makes me drunk. Then, I pass out.

So, I ask you. A horny drunk teenager, in a bed, with a incredibily hot, horny teacher. What do you think will happen?

When I got drunk, I flirted with her nonstop. At first, she thought I was joking, and flirted back. But when I kissed her... oh boy, that moment I knew, I fucked up.

I supposed she liked the kiss a lot, because her... flirts with me not only were more usual, but they got worse. She not only sits on my lap, but she tries to arouse me as much as she cans. Per example, once she is in the kitchen, she only uses an apron to cook. Nothing else.

It's weird since, you know, in paper she is my new mom. I got adopted, technically, I'm Y/N Kayama, even if I'm still going to use my parent's last name... besides, I'm 18 and she is 31! She is my teacher! Age is just a number, yes, and jail is just a place, right?!

Anyways, after a boring day in school, I made my way to Nemuri's apartment. She had a free day today, so she decided to stay home. She forced me to not make any plans. She wants to pass one day with me.

Sigh

I used my key to open the door. Once I got in, I kicked my shoes off.

Y/N:"Nemuri, I'm home!"

I hear footsteps running towards me. I place my jacket on a coat rack, and looked at Nemuri, who was alredy there, with that smug face. And stealing my clothes.

Nemuri:"Welcome home dear... do you want a bath? Dinner? Or maybe... me~"

Y/N:"Are you going to make the same joke everytime I enter your apartment?"

Nemuri:"Till you answer."

Ah fuck it, let's risk it. Maybe she will get flustered.

Y/N:"And what if I say "you, I want you" huh?"

Nemuri:"I'll make you go cloud nine, baby."

She grabbed my hips, and pressed herself unto me. No underwear...

Y/N:"You are a pervert, and a pedo."

I grab her from her legs, and carried her towards our sofa in our main room. I gently drop her there, and give her the remote.

Nemuri:"Oh, I see~ Netflix and chill, right~?"

Y/N:"For the love of- did you just make me stay with you so you can annoy me, or are we gonna do something?!"

Nemuri:"I have an idea-"

Y/N:"Besides sex."

Nemuri:"I-I wasn't going to say that... We could watch a movie!"

She smiled, but, I couldn't sense any lust behind that smile, so I accepted. I learned Nemuri always wanted to have someone special on her life, someone she can spend time with. I guess she chose me.

Nemuri beamed with happiness and turned the T.V.

T.V:"Today, we have a special program for this special day!"

T.V.:"Happy Father's day!"

Nemuri got shocked, and quickly changed the channel.

Today is father's day, huh...

Nemuri looked at me, concerned.

Nemuri:"I... I completely forgot, Y/N. I'm sorry, I didn't-"

Y/N:"It's okay... let's just go on Netflix and put something there, okay?"

She nodded, and entered Netflix. I looked at her. She was looking at the T.V for a movie to watch, but she has this sad look, and is moving around in the sofa.

Sigh, I'll regret this later...

I moved closer to her, and hugged her, bringing her head to my torso.

Y/N:"It's okay, we both forgot. Let's just think of a movie, okay? I'm not mad at you of something, don't worry."

She smiled, and hugged me while looking for a movie. I saw some pink blush on her cheeks. Oh no.

Nemuri:"Say... Y/N."

She choosed Twilight. I fucking hate this movie, but if she likes it...

Nemuri:"I heard you have an harem..."

I don't like where this is going.

Nemuri:"Would you... mind if I joined?"

...

Y/N:"U-umm... Nemuri, I'm not sure about this..."

Nemuri:"Yeah, of course. You are too young, you wouldn't be interested in someone like me."

I tried to look at her expression, but I couldn't. I don't know if she is teasing me or not...

Katsuki is so going to kill me...

I placed my hands on her cheeks, and kissed her lips.

She widened her eyes, and didn't kiss back. For a split second, I thought I fucked up, till she brought my head closer to hers, and made her tounge enter my mouth.

After some minutes of making out, we separate each other. Nemuri had hearts on her eyes. She grabbed her sweater, and throwed it away, putting her amazing body for show.

Nemuri:"I want you so bad~"

Y/N:"B-But, Nemuri, the movie-"

Nemuri:"Fuck the movie. Actually, fuck me~"

I knew it. I'm so fucked. Literally.

Timeskip by Y/N blowing a whistle, trying to escape a woman in heat, but it was usseless...

MOMO'S P.O.V

We were currently in class, waiting for our teacher, Aizawa to tell us about something special he has to say.

I noticed Y/N is sore, and tired. What did he do yesterday night? When I asked him about it, he told me about a whistle not working like it used to. Huh?

Denki went to him, and patted his back.

Denki:"Hey, how are you holding up!"

Y/N:"Hey... what do you mean?"

Denki:"You know what day was yesterday, right? And after... you know..."

Y/N:"I'm okay, thanks for asking."

Denki:"Hey, what's wrong dude? You seem tired."

Y/N:"Let's say... another one for the harem."

The moment we heared that, Shoto, Katsuki and I were on his table, not very happy...

Katsuki:"Who do I have to kill now?

Momo:"What do you mean with "another one" huh?!"

Shoto:"You did it with someone else before me? Rude."

Suddenly, instead of Mr.Aizawa, Ms.Midnight entered the room. Y/N tensed up. Wait, is she...

Midnight:"Ms. Bakugou, Yaoyarozu, Todoroki and Mr. Kaminari, please, go to your seats. Hi there Y/N~"

The way she sayed that... she is the one that joined the harem?!

Midnight:"Today, Mr Aizawa decided to let me do this class. This way, we can... get to know each other better~"

Mineta:"YES! Midnight is so h-"

Y/N:"Say it. I dare you"

Midnight:"Now, now. Don't fight for me, boys, I alredy belong to someone~"

Katsuki crushed a pencil with her bare hands.

Shoto:"Belong? You are enslaved, Ms. Midnight?"

Midnight:"That depends if a certain someone wants to try-"

Y/N:"S-so when is the class begining?"

Midnight:"Oh, right. Today, we have great news. In a week, the U.A Sports Festival will begin! All of you will have a chance to prove yourselves as heroes, and gain the possibility of being hired by a pro hero!"

Mineta:"Don't want to be a party pooper, but, shouldn't we stay low after what happened in U.S.J?"

Iida:"What nonsense are you saying?! The Sport Festival is very important for U.A and us! We can't just skip it!"

Mina:"Yeah, besides, after what happened, I think we deserve a little bit of fun!"

Mineta:"I know, I know! I just don't want to end up dead because the villains studied our performance!"

Katsuki:"There's not much to study about you, midget."

Mineta:"Hey!"

Eijira:"But Mineta is right tho... the villains are looking for us, they could even attack us right there! One of them was trying to kidnapp Y/N!"

Momo:"And they did something horrible..."

Everyone got sad at this, even Midnight. Maybe I should have stayed silent...

Y/N:"Even if it's true, not celebrating the Sports Festival would be a low blow for those classes that had nothing to do with U.S.J. Besides, it would not only affect us, but a lot of people wanting to see the Festival would start to get suspicious. It's better if we do it, it will help us in distracting us, and not be thinking of U.S.J"

Everyone looks at Y/N shocked, even me. It's the most he has talked on class since that day. Midnight looks at him, proud of him.

Midnight:"He is right. There's nothing to worry about, they won't attacks us, there will be hundred of pro heroes around."

Midnight:"Now, let's get into the main course. We are going to prepare all of you for the festival, but first, I'll explain how it works. The Festival will have 3 tests. 2 of them, will be randomized, so, only god knows what you will have to do!"

Calming, for sure.

Midnight:"But! The last one, after a lot of thinking... we decided on making 2v2 battles!"

2vs2? Interesting...

Midnight:"And that is the main focus for today! We will decide who your partner will be! Like the first two tests, the partners you will have are going to be decided randomly... by me!"

She then places a bowl in the table. It was filled with our photos.

Midnight:"I will randomly grab two photos. Those two will be the ones forming a duo! Is everyone ready?"

Everyone:"Yeah!"

Midnight:"Let's go then!"

Please, don't be Mineta, please don't be Mineta...

Midnight grabs a photo.

Midnight:"Minoru Mineta, aaaaand... Denki Kaminari!"

Thanks god.

Jiro:"The perverted duo strikes again."

Mineta:"Hey!"

Midnight:"Hey, hey, stay focused. Now, now, let's keep making teams!"

After a while, we managed to make all the teams. This are the teams.

Me and Y/N. (Yay!)

Eijira and Iida (Speed and strength, a dangerous one)

Tsuyu and Tokoyami (Tokoyami can be dangerous, but Tsuyu shouldn't give much trouble.)

Koda and Hagakure (Not a threat. No offense, but, they don't have much of combat capabilities)

Shoji and Sero (Shoji could protect Sero while he annoys us with the tape. I still think we have them tho.)

Mina and Sato (Yet again, Strength plus Speed, now with ranged attacks. Mina is the dangerous one here tho.)

Ojiro and Aoyama. (Aoyama is not much of a threat, but Ojiro is dangerous up close. Gotta be careful with him)

Jiro and Katsuki. (Katsuki is really dangerous. Jiro shouldn't be a threat.)

Izuki and Shoto (Probably, the most dangerous duo.)

Ochako will go with another girl called, Hirashi Shinshou. No idea who she is...

Midnight:"Okay, there's still 15 minutes remaining, use this time to talk with your partner!"

Midnight sat on her chair, and started reading a book. "A million ways of improving your love making"

No comments.

Y/N:"Momo, c'mere."

I got up from my chair, and brought it next to him. I sat next to him, very close to him. He placed his arm around my shoulder, bringing me close to him. There, he moved his head close to mines and...

Y/N:"Like this, no one will hear out strategies as long as we whisper... Momo, you listening?"

Momo:"H-huh? Oh, yeah, of course, the strategies. W-where so we begin?"

Y/N:"We should tall about the dangerous teams first, like BakuJiro or IzuShoto."

Momo:"Jiro shouldn't be much of a problem..."

Y/N:"In a 1v1 no, but, we can't use anything to concieve ourselves, since she will detect us quickly. She can use high frecuencies to stun us, helping Kat in the offensive."

Momo:"So, you are suggesting..."

Y/N:"We take Jiro down, we win. Kat won't have enough firepower to destroy Eijira's armor. And I still have my explosions, so, she won't be a threat. To me."

Momo:"I can defend myself with shields and-"

Y/N:"Yes, but a shield won't be enough."

Momo:"..."

Y/N:"Don't worry, we will train your quirk. I will make you a proper fighter!"

He gave me a confident smile, while he caressed my hair. He is so sweet...

Y/N:"Good, now, let's talk about Shoto and Izuki."

Momo:"I think those two are the most dangerous."

Y/N:"Oh? Why?"

Momo:"Simple. We don't know how much damage Izuki can do. Shoto's quirk is really dangerous, being able to defeat us quickly. That being said, if she doesn't use her fire-"

Y/N:"She will."

Momo:"Huh? How do you know that?"

Y/N:"I'll convice her to do it."

Momo:"W-what?! Why would you do that? That make things difficult for us!"

Y/N:"We are still friends. I don't know the details, but let's say she doesn't use it for something... really personal. She has her problems with her family, and I will help her with that."

Momo:"...you are an amazing person, Y/N. We are lucky to have you."

Y/N:"Thank you..."

No need to thank me. Now, how do we beat them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 4K 48
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
155K 5.8K 61
*EDITING* You didn't want to be a hero however, your sweet heroic nature caught the attention of a lot of pros (100% self-indulgent) (reader-insert)...
228K 3.9K 11
Hot Manz Hawks x (fem) Reader! Please vote it would help me out a lot :)
277K 4.7K 47
A boy hated for his power now lives by himself but fate has a different story for him. So he meets the number 1 hero and gets into the best hero scho...