Shh... He's My Husband (Compl...

By nadiamalik786

Today I start a new journey of my life. College!!! I was as thrilled as any fresher could be, however, my exc... More

Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
EPILOGUE part 1
EPILOGUE part 2

nine

9.1K 447 209
By nadiamalik786

Imraan's POV,
Meher clearly has a lot of insecurities about herself. I observed her as she was trying to solve another practice problem after I explained it to her. She's stressed....soo darn stressed. I don't know why. Does she think I'll stop tutoring her or something if she makes mistakes? Not at all.

She's insecure about her looks and her clothes whenever she sees those other girls wearing short or expensive clothes. I'm don't mean that short clothes are bad. Everyone has thier own choices and they can wear anything they want. Who am I to judge? Still, Meher's own style makes her....Meher.

She was frowning getting stuck at an entry. Her forehead creasing, blinking her eyes rapidly and shaking her legs in anxiety. And she has this habit of sucking her lips when she's concentrating on something, soo much that her lips literally turn red.

Her lips... they look shiny...

I was pulled out of my thoughts by a voice beside me.

Damn! What was I even thinking and where was I even looking?!

"Hey Meher!" I guy stood near our desk and she looked up at him. He was from our class I guess.

"Can I borrow your economics notes?"

She blinked at him.

"Your notebook." He said again.

"Um.... they're not complete." She replied meekly avoiding eye contact with him.

He leaned over the desk a little and she instinctively jerked back even though there was enough distance between them.
"That's ok. I can just copy what's there. I need it urgently you know. My whole book is empty." He grinned.

She was in a fix now. This was probably the first time she was even seeing him....he hardly attends college after all. Also, as much as I know her, she cannot say no! Especially, to a request.

But I'm not like her.

"Dude, she said her book isn't complete. Why don't you ask someone else?" I told him rather sternly.

"Uh...ok bro, why the scary look? I'm not flirting with your girlfriend, she just seemed like the studious types to me so I came here to ask her notes. Relax man!" He held his hands in front of me in surrender.

That...got us both soo flustered.

"I... I'm not his girlfriend!" She said hastily with her big doe eyes and I didn't know why I couldn't say anything to back up her statement. It was the truth afterall, yet....

"Oh, is that so. I thought you two were....never mind. Haha. k then. Sorry to disturb you. I'll just ask someone else. That girl is in our class too right?" He said pointing behind me and I nodded. So he went his way leaving us alone.

Meher looked at me and giggled making me chuckle too.
She doesn't hold eye contact with anyone. At the beginning, not with me either but now she does it soo naturally.
I'm the only guy she's soo friendly with.

That makes me happy for some reason. But, was I really that pissed that a random guy came to talk to her!? Is that normal? We're just friends then why did him calling her my girlfriend made me...feel a bit strange, like I was excited about it?

She looked up at me again from her book.
"Uh! This is soo difficult! Don't keep looking at me like that it makes me nervous." She was pouting catching me staring at her.

I crossed my arms on the desk leaning forward as I wanted to see this rare expression on her face a bit closely.
"In what way?" I asked amused.

Her big brown eyes turned wider looking straight into mine as we both weren't even blinking.

"Canteen?"

"Huh?"

She got back closing her book whilst giving me a sheepish smile.
"Can we stop today? I'm kinda hungry."

I narrowed my eyes.
"We still have 10 minutes left."

She sighed defeated and I couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness.
"Ok fine, you've worked hard. Let's stop for today. I'll teach you this same problem again tomorrow."

She was smiling widely packing up hastily as if I freed her from her cage.
"Ok! Thanks Imraan."
Then she took out the bag with both our tiffins in.
"Can you keep this in your bag? My books won't fit because of them."

"Sure." I said taking the bag from her.

We walked out of the library marking our timings in the register while she giggled as I cracked a random joke but all of a sudden her smiled vanished as Professor Khan walked out of the staffroom surrounded by the female professors, laughing and being patted on the back by them. This man surely is popular.

He looked into our direction and it was as if a current hit her body, she immediately turned to the opposite direction hastily but I guess she missed her footing and fell on the floor.

Meher's POV,
I felt this uneasy feeling in my chest as I saw Azlaan with the lady professors. Our Sana ma'am is really soo young and pretty that even the guys in our class fawn all over her and she was patting his shoulder giggling and joking around with him while he too was laughing aloud. Suddenly his eyes met mine and my heart jumped to my throat as he caught me staring at him and I immediately turned to run away from his site only to twist my ankle and fall on my butt.

Ya Allah! How embarassing!!! Everyone was looking at me. Can the ground just swallow me whole please?!

Suddenly, 2 different hands were in front of me and when I looked up both Imraan and even Azlaan were bending giving thier hand to me. I gaped at both of them stupified. Whose hand should I take?

My friend's or....my husband's?

I was soo confused.

"Careful Meher! Are you ok?"

"Learn to atleast walk properly!"

I gulped.

Just then I felt two hands below my armpits lifting me up on my feet making me yelp and as I looked back frightened....

"I've got her."

"Mazhar bhai?"

He smiled picking my bag and I followed his gaze on the men in front of me. He then threw his arm around my shoulder holding me close.

Imraan's POV,
The guy threw his arm around Meher pulling her to him protectively as his intense gaze shifted from mine to prof Khan. I just couldn't take my eyes off his hand that was squeezing her shoulder and she too was smiling soo freely at him with no sign of nervousness what so ever.

Wait, but she said bhai and now that I look at it, they look a lot similar. Are they siblings?

At that realisation, some kinda uneasy knot freed from my chest that came with this guy's arrival.

"You know them Meher?" He asked her.

"He's my friend... Imraan and... he's... professor Khan."

She looked at Professor Khan a bit frightened. I know I maybe wrong but whenever she looks at him soo petrified, it makes me doubt, if he was the one who hurted Meher during the fresher's party. But that's not possible right? And of course, she won't even mention about that day...ever.

Does her brother atleast knows about it?! Although, he doesn't seem like the guy who would sit quietly if he knew. Seeing the way he was caring for her just because she fell a bit.

"Ah....so you are Imraan? Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you." He stretched his hand toward me which I shook.
"You're tutoring our Meher right? Thanks man."

"No problem." I replied.

Then her brother turned to Professor Khan and his expression turned rather serious.
"Professor Khan? Nice to meet you too" He stretched his hands towards him too.

However, professor Khan chuckled and hugged him instead.
"Come on Mazhar bhai, don't act like we're strangers!"

I was shocked. They know eachother? He's even calling him Bhai? Then, does that mean, Meher knew him before?
I couldn't tame my curiosity.

"Um...you guys know eachother?" I asked them shifting my gaze from one person to another.

The siblings said nothing but Khan did.
"Of course, we're quite close....just like family. Even more so. Am I right?" He was smirking.

I looked at Meher shocked and our gazes met at the same time but she reverted her eyes from me immediately, as if she was guilty. If they're soo close then....why does he harase Meher.

Meher's brother gave him a stern look.
"Sure." He said nonchalantly and then turned to me.
"So Imraan, our Meher is about to give you a vacation for 2 days."

I watched him confused
"Pardon?"

"Our father's leaving tomorrow and I'll be going to Pune too."

"Pune? Why?"
Meher grabbed onto his tshirt from the side looking up at him like a scared little puppy.

He smiled patting her head.
"It's just for a few days. Let's go home and talk about it. Hm?"

She nodded meekly.

"Alright then.... we'll get going." He then turned to Professor Khan.
"Mumma asked me to invite you to lunch and dinner." He said with a poker face.

"I'll be there." He replied seemingly excited.

Then he gave me a smile and took Meher with him as I watched her playfully fighting with her brother to take her bag back.

I was still in shock and the fact that Meher won't be coming to college for 2 days was starting to bother me.

That's when my buddies came from behind jumping on me.
"Hey! Cut it out!" I yelled rather heatedly.

"Chill dude! Why are you soo agressive now a days?" He questioned looking at me weird.

That's when I realised the changes in my face muscles. Yeah I really was pissed but I didn't know why?

I cleared my throat.
"Must be the heat. Sorry....so, what's up?" I said hastily changing the subject.

He threw the football at me and I hit it with my chest and my knee before grabbing it in my hand.

"Let's go for a game. You hardly spend time with us Professor Imraan." He teased me.

I chuckled scratching my nape.
"Is that so? Alright, I'm in." Then I looked at Professor Khan.
"What's say sir, wanna join us for a game?"
I really want to wipe that smug off his face.

He smirked and said while looking at me.... challenging me.
"Sure, but let me warm you... I was a pro back in London."

"Ooooo...." The guys whooped.

"We'll see who's the pro." I challenged back.

#####
(A/N: I really don't know much about football/soccer but I've tried my best to explain. Please try to understand 😅)

Quite the crowd had gathered around the field. Especially, to watch thier new hotshot professor playing. More girls then guys. I could literally here 'ooo and aahhh' as he was folding up his sleeves and opening the top two buttons of his shirt.

Tsk! Showoff!

He kicked the ball towards me with his hands in his pockets.
"You can go first."

I raised an eyebrow at him. Does he take me as a kid? Me and my buddies have won championships in our school and junior college times. I'll show him!

We both stood at quite a distance as the guys surrounded us but still our eyes were spitting fire, I could feel this intense passion and need to win it, that it was unexplainable. Win against him!

I began with kicking the ball and running towards the goal but he came right in front of me out of the blue and it just happened soo fast that I didn't realise when he dribbled the ball from me and was already running towards the goal and before I could even catch up to him, he striked the ball to the net making the goalkeeper jump to the side while the ball hit the top bins and Goal?!

All the girls were cheering for him and I didn't miss how his eyes met Kashish. As much as I've heard about her, she never attends such games. Guess she was here for him, by the way she was eyeing him among all the others.

Girls can be really scary sometimes.

I shook my head. Gotta get my head in the game. It's just one goal Imraan. You can do it.

For a second I really wished Meher could see me play. That would've been bit of a motivation for me too.

This time I received a pass from Hanzala and tackling the ball from the others I aimed for the goal bit this time I kept my guard up and he did take the ball from me but I managed to trap the ball with my chest and shot the ball to the net and Goal!

Hanzala and I shared a high-five and when I looked at Professor Khan he gave me that 'you're good' look.

Almost an hour passed as we were all panting and bathed in our own sweat. It was a tie between him and me and this was the final goal.

"Haven't seen you soo fired up in a while bro!" Hanzala patted my shoulder.

"It's because, after a long time I have quite a formidable opponent." I smirked at Khan and he smirked back.

Again the game for the ball began and this time to it was between me and Profesor Khan.
At one moment, he had the ball, the other I did. It was a cut throat competition between is both and I was the one at an advantage but just as I was about to shoot the ball, I heard him whisper in my ear.

"She'll never be yours."

I froze to my core until I heard...

"Goal! Professor Khan won!"

The guys were sharing fistbumps and highfives with him while I just stood there staring at him.

What did he even mean by that?

#####
Azlaan's POV,
Imraan was quite startled when I said that to him. So he has feelings for her too huh? That's what they're doing behind my back. Let's see how long it goes on.

I was in the locker room for the staff and my shirt was completely soaked with sweat so I opened up my shirt for some air. Would it kill them to install an AC?!

I desperately needed water and there was no towel in my locker either. Damn it!

Just then I saw a water bottle being handed in front of me as I was brushing off the sweat from my hair and I took it gratefully chugging the water satiating my parched throat not caring how the water fell down my chest. It was satisfying actually. Then I realised a certain person handed me that towel and that person now was eyeing my bare chest and abs with a lustful look in her eyes.

I looked at her amused snapping my fingers in front of her face.
"Miss Oberoi, what brings you here to the teachers locker room? Don't you know this area is prohibited for students?"

"I do but I don't care." She stretched her hand to take back the bottle which was almost empty now.
"I'm thirsty too."

"Sorry....the heat got to me." I saud looking at the bottle guiltily.

"I'm not complaining." She said drinking from the same bottle while placing her lips were mine were just a while ago as her eyes locked with mine holding mischief in them.

Fuck.... this vixen!

I couldn't take my eyes off her as she purposely let the water drip down her chin and through the valley her exposed cleavage.

She was trying to seduce me and man! It was working!

"Sir...you have water all over you." She said and placed her hand over my chest leisurely slipping it down my abs as I flinched slightly. This girl really was up to no good.

"Wow!" She breathed feeling my abs.

"Miss Oberoi, you need to stop. Your father is the Dean of this college and an affair between the professor and student can cause major trouble." I was saying that but my voice was too hoarse not wanting to deny her.

She smirked stepping closer to me rendering my will power useless and looked up at me as her breath hit my face as she whispered...
"Affair? It can be a fling and no one has to know....sir. A forbidden romance is always thrilling isn't it? And Kashish Oberoi lives for thrill."

I lost it and grabbing her waist pushed her to the lockers pressing my hard body to her soft one as her eyes widened.

"Then you better know what you're doing Kashish." I warned her smirking.

"We can do that later.... right now, let's just forget everything else." She said and I slammed my mouth on her's....

_______________________________

Aww, Imraan's jealous 🤭

Be free to share your views on Azlaan but without slamming me please.

This is just a story!

Next chapter on Sunday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
271K 8.7K 35
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...
6.3K 369 20
"Are you really going to talk to Abbu?" She asked being serious after some time and I nodded my head. "Yep. I can try, right? I know there is 0.1% c...
265K 9.9K 38
"He was flirting with you and you are laughing." "So what, I liked it." Now he became dead serious and it did scare me. He came to me and whispered h...