>Fell In Love With A Hero<(Vi...

By KaniraTamira

(BeyBlade Burst x Boboiboy Galaxy Crossover) (Slightly Boboiboy x reader) After (Hero's Name) and her friends... More

The Characters
Back to Normal?
Junior Starts Now!
Darkrix Appeared!
Fumiko's New Power!
Training Starts!
Beast Appears!
Grey Witch's Darkness Power!
Here Comes Terrix!
The Heartbroken Shu!
5 Superheroes Appeared!
Beigoma Games Starts!
Black Nightmare!
Valt the Dark Valkyrie!
Sasha Become Darkfire!
Yuya's Crush!
Sasha's Mojo!
Second Tier!
Another Haunted House!
Kira Becomes Celestia!
Dark Fang Appears at Night!
Eagle Came to Action!
Wolfie, The Bloody Wolf!
Yellow Wizard & Grey Witch!
Feeling The Heat!
The Story of the 3 Dragon Keys!
Yuya and Kira's Date!
Love Red Eye/Shu Back!
The Last Golden Dragon Key!
The War! (Part 2)

Boboiboy's Date!

153 9 32
By KaniraTamira

Friday morning

At Beigoma International High Entrance

Your pov

"So, next week is a Storm Flower Festival and I was wondering if you could come with me next week?" Boboiboy asked me. Our friends smiling at us while Yaya stared jealousy at us.

"Dey, isn't that Zac guy just invited us to the festival?" Gopal said.

"I know that but I wanted to spend time with (Name), if you don't mind," Boboiboy winked at me, I giggled as a blush on my cheeks.

"Sure, I would love to go with you," I give him a closed eyes smile.

"Great!" He give me a thumb up.

Shu's pov (finally!!)

I sighed after I heard (Name) is going to the Storm Flower Festival next week with that dino cap boy.

"Damn, that dino cap guy got some guts to take her out," Honcho said.

"Well, what do you expect." Daigo said. "The dino cap guy named Boboiboy and he's a transfer student last time."

"So, Shu," Valt said, making me to turned to him.

"What are you gonna do now? Your ex-girlfriend and Boboiboy are going out next week and you don't have one." He smirked, I growled before smacked his head.

"Shut up, I'm trying to figure it out how to confront her," I said.

"But how? Don't ask us to help you," Free said, yawning.

"How many hours did you sleeps?" Daigo asked him.

"Dunno, maybe like 12 hours or so," Free replied, we anime fall.

"Seriously? You should at least go to bed more early!" Honcho said, shaking his head.

"I am but I'm very tired," Free said, yawning again.

"Seriously guys! (Name) is going with that dino brat and I need help to win her back!" I snapped, they sweatdropped.

"Calm down, dude!" Honcho said.

"We'll help, don't worry too much," Daigo said.

"Well, if you want your girl back, you need to ask her nicely and buy her everything she needs," Honcho said, we sweatdropped.

"Are you serious? Shu isn't like Wakiya, who were rich," Valt said.

"You may have a point, thou," Free said.

"I heard my name, what is it?" We heard Wakiya's voice, making us turned around and saw him with brown haired boy walking up towards us.

"Nothing," Honcho said, crossing his arms.

Wakiya looked at me and smirked.

"Well, well, well, Kurenai. I heard you got broke up with Valt's twin sister, is it true?" Wakiya said. "Looks like I got a chance to ask her out." He laughed, I growled.

"Don't you dare, Murasaki! I'm the one who will ask her out!" I said, glaring at him.

"Really? And how? Remember, you're the one who broke her heart." Wakiya laughed.

"Just shut up, rich Tsundere!" I smirked, he blushed in embarrassment before glaring at me.

"Why you little?!"

"Excuse me!" We turned around and saw Principal Seito!

"The bell is already ringing and all of you still here?" He said, crossing his arms while glaring at us.

"You got five seconds before I'll expelled all of you, now get to class. NOW!" Principal Seito roared. We quickly dashed off towards the classes. Man, remind me to not made him mad.

Timeskip after school

Your pov

"Just letting you know that when we're at the festival, you need to wear a kimono and yukata," I said, Boboiboy nodded.

"But where to find one?" He asked, I smirked.

"I'm glad you ask, dear boy! Today, we're going to shopping!" I declared, he sweatdropped.

"Oh god... please spar me..." He mumbled.

I grabbed his arm and dragged him to Beigoma Mall.

At Beigoma Mall

We're arrived at the mall and I saw Boboiboy's face lit up.

"This is amazing place I never been!" He said, I chuckled.

"C'mon!" I said, dragged him towards the shop.

We're arrived at 'Kimono & Yukata's Wonder Shop'.

Timeskip after Boboiboy found his Yukata

Nighttime

At Beigoma Park

The moon rise up, the birds are flying, and the stars are shining up in the skies. I was sitting on the bench with Boboiboy while eating snacks.

"This is fun!" I said, giggling.

"Yeah, we should do this everytime we hang out," he said, munching the snack.

"Totally!" I agreed before looked up. Boboiboy noticed and looked up at well.

"You know, I wish I could go back home, to spend time with my grandad and my power sphere, Ochobot." He said, frowning a little.

"I'm sure you'll see them soon," I pat his arm, smiling at him. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm glad I met you," he said.

"Me too," I said, giggling before looked up.

"I wonder why are you so mad about that albino guy," he spoke up after a few second silent.

"I'm mad because he broke my heart after I've found out that he's Red Eye. It's was the first battle since I've found out." I explained.

"I'm sure you'll find someone else to take care of you," Boboiboy said.

"Oh yeah, and who could that be?" I smirked as I turned to looked at him. He blushed.

"I-i don't know!" He pouted and looked away. I chuckled and pat his head.

"You're funny," I said. He looked at me.

"And you're cute!" He pinched my cheek, my face started to red when he pinched it.

"Hey!" I exclaimed and giggling.

Little did I know that a certain albino were staring at me with envy and sadness.

Next week Monday night

At Aoi's household

"(Name)! Are you ready yet?!" Mom shouted as Fumiko helped me with my kimono.

"Almost!" I shouted back.

(Choose one)

"And... we're done!" I twirled a little bit before giggling.

"Thanks! I didn't know you could do that," I said.

"There are many things you don't know about me," she winked at me. "Now, go and get your man!" She pushed me out.

"He's not my man!" I said before the door shut. I sighed before turned and saw Boboiboy already in front of me.

Holy hell, this guy is HOT! I mean, omg.

I feel my face heat up and I saw him blushing.

"Wow...you looks amazing," he said.

"You too," I giggled.

"Okay, now go you two," Valt smirked, I glared at him.

"Shut up!"

"We'll be back in the few!"

"Be careful!"

Fumiko's pov

I watched as (Name) and Boboiboy left. I smirked before took out my phone.

Chat

Me: They're on the move, let's go!

Tenchi: On our way

End chat

I shut my phone and walks towards the door.

"Mrs. Aoi! I'm going out for a bit!"

"Okay!"

I left the house and ran towards Tenchi's house.

When I've arrived, I saw Tenchi, Fang, Gopal, and Sasha.

"Let's go!" We nodded before turned around and left.

Your pov

We're arrived at the festival and we saw many people were wearing a kimono and yukata.

"So, this is a festival?" Boboiboy asked, I nodded.

"Yeah! Pretty cool, right?" He nodded before we went the festival.

"Wanna go try some food?" I asked, he nodded before we arrived at the outlets.

"Why hello, lovebirds!" The woman greeted, we blushed. "What can I get for you two?" Then, I saw him staring at the food.

"Looks tasty, thou," Boboiboy said.

"Wanna try some? I mean, the festival, plus everything around here are free," Boboiboy's eyes widened.

"You should tell me earlier!" He gently smacked my head, I giggled.

"Sorry!"

"Here you go!" I picked the plastic bag filled of food that Boboiboy were staring at.

We both picked the food up and ate it.

So tasty~

I looked at Boboiboy, his face was shock.

"Tasty, am I right?" I asked before ate it again. He nodded.

"Wow! This is good!" I chuckled at him.

"Let's go somewhere," I said, he nodded before we begin to walks away.

But we didn't know that our friends were spying on us.

Tenchi's pov

We were hiding behind the stall while watching (Name) and Boboiboy having a date.

"I'm afraid that they could kiss on the lips," Fang whispered.

"Same," Fumiko agreed.

"Dey, what if Boboiboy kissed her in front of her?" Gopal said, we stared at him before turned and to our surprised, those couple aren't there!!

"Oh shoot! We lost them!" I said, glaring at Fang and Gopal.

"C'mon!" Fumiko said, grab my wrist and dragged me. Fang and Gopal followed after.

Your pov

Me and Boboiboy were at Ice Cream stall.

We both take the ice cream and ate them. I didn't notice the cream on my corner lips. Boboiboy noticed and chuckled a little, making me to looked at him.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, he didn't say anything but he placed his hand on my cheek, wiped something on corner lips using his thumb. I blushed at his actions.

Fumiko's pov

Our jaws dropped when we saw Boboiboy wiping a cream on her corner lips! I mean, really?!

"Oh my god!!" Tenchi whispered.

"He made the first move! And so sweet!" I almost squealed.

"He didn't kiss her at all!" Fang said.

"Shut up before we lose them again!" I smacked his head.

"You better think again because we lost them, again!" Gopal said, we gasped before looked around, trying to find those couple.

Your pov

"I heard there are fireworks in the festival," Boboiboy said, finishing his ice cream. "Wanna check it out?"

"Maybe soon." I said. "There are plenty of foods we need to try." I said, finished my ice cream.

"Okay, I saw a pudding over there," he said, pointing at the Pudding Stall.

"Sure, let's go." I smiled before two of us went to the stall.

We're arrived at the stall and a man greeted us.

"Hello there lovebirds," he grinned, we both blushed.

"Can we try some?" Boboiboy asked, the man nodded before handing the pudding.

"Here you go! Enjoy lovebirds!" He laughed as we blushing even more.

"Seriously? Why would they calls us lovebirds?" Boboiboy said.

"I don't know..." I muttered.

Timeskip to concert

"Are you sure you wanna hear this guy's music?" I asked, he nodded.

"Of course, and plus, I don't know what kind of music he is," he said, I sweatdropped.

Then, the spotlight appeared in the middle of the stage, revealing Zac himself, plus two another idols besides him.

"Welcome to Storm Flower Festival!" Zac exclaimed, everyone cheered.

"I'm Akira Yamatoga, the Star Idol!" The male with pink cotton candy style yelled.

"And I'm Nini Akame!" The girl who had a light green ponytail hair shouted.

"I hope you guys loved our song," Nini said.

Me and Boboiboy looked at each other with a smile.

Timeskip

Me and Boboiboy were sitting on the bench while waiting the fireworks came.

"Best day ever..." I muttered.

"Yeah," Boboiboy said.

"There comes the fireworks!" The girl stood behind me, yelled.

"This is an amazing day!" I giggled.

"Yeah!"

Me and Boboiboy looked at each other with a blush on our cheeks.

We stared at each other eyes before we leaned closer. My eyes widened when he's about to do. Shaking my head, I give him a peck on the cheek, making his eyes widened and his face's red as red as tomato.

I giggled at his expression.

Fang's pov

She did not!

"She kiss him on the cheek!" Fumiko said, eyes widened.

"Unbelievable!" Gopal's jaws dropped.

I turned my head and saw Tenchi taking a picture.

"I'm so gonna blackmail her!!" She squealed, I facepalmed.

"Just don't send it to our friends," I said, she rolled her eyes.

"I know that but you gonna confess to Ying," my eyes widened and a blush on my cheeks. Gopal and Fumiko snickered, I glared at them.

(FaYi ship, anyone?)

"Fine..."

Your pov

"So, having fun?" I asked, he nodded.

"Yeah, and thanks for today! I had fun." He said, giving me a thumb up.

"You too!" I give him a thumb up in return.

We both were sitting on the grass at Beigoma Park.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure,"

"Who do you love the most?"

A few silence until he spoke up.

"I don't know," I turned to him with my confusion expression.

"Huh?"

"I mean, I likes this girl, who were always be with me, she told me the reason why she wanted to be with me. She also told me her ex-boyfriend was an evil," I stared at him in dumbfounded.

"I'm sure you'll find that girl," I give him a reassured smile.

"I hope so..."

_________________________________________

Me: Done!

Tenchi: You're late! Where were you?

Me: Can't tell. Anyway, someone, close out.

Zac: *turned to readers with his beautiful smile* Kira-san does not own Monsta, Beyblade Burst Characters, the pictures, the gif or you. She does own her ocs and her plots. Vote and comments if you like. Bye!!

Everyone: Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 476 14
Earth was about to go into war against all of the world's countries, starting a world war 3 that is until people with super powers put a stop and bri...
133K 2.8K 40
DISCONTINUED. "love is a melody. i want to share it with you all day long." just a collection of oneshots. includes: - x readers - crossovers ** most...
96.3K 1.2K 20
A book full of oneshots of Beyblade Burst, Beyblade Burst God/Evolution and Beyblade Burst Turbo/Cho-z/SuperZ/ Beybread Burst Gachi/GT/Rise / Beyblad...
10.9K 175 20
Muzan cares about himself and only my himself. No matter how strong some demons are, he never really cared about any of them. He only needed them to...