Celestial Might

By cfitz43

What if when acnologia attacked fairy tail and they got trapped on the island one of the members got off the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 8

4.5K 99 2
By cfitz43

The next morning I woke up to a surprisingly empty bed and a head full of nightmares. I knew that they probably had been busy but it still set me on edge. Without even getting dressed out of my sweatpants and crop top or brushing my hair I jumped out of my window and took off running towards the guild.
"Lucy-san? Is everything okay? Your outfit today is....Well it's something" Freed said in surprise at seeing the door slammed open.
"Freed" I whispered looking up.
"Lucy-san are you alright? What happened?" Freed asked. With a sob I ran towards him and threw my arms around him.
"Did you have a nightmare perhaps? It's okay now" Freed comforted as he patted my back. I wasn't sure how long we stood there but I couldn't bare to let him go. Was it all a dream? Was Freed the only one back? Where were the others? Looking around frantically I tried to see the others but they weren't here. Where were they? My breath continued to come in quick gasps and my whole body was starting to feel heavy.
"....Cy....Lu.....Lucy" Someone was calling for me, who was calling me? Suddenly I heard something thumping and something was holding my hands.
"That's it, just listen to my heart beat. It's okay" a voice said and I opened my eye and saw that my head was on Laxus's chest while Bixlow and Freed gently held my hands and rubbed my palms.
"While she is calming down do you want to tell me what happened Freed?" Laxus asked.
"I'm not sure myself what happened, I was reading at the bar when Lucy came in looking like she had run all the way here. I tried to talk to her, to ask what was wrong but she started to look around frantically and then started having a panic attack" Freed explained.
"It was a nightmare. She probably had a nightmare and then she woke up with no one in her bed and then came and saw only Freed here, she panicked" Midnight said walking down the stairs with a glass of water.
"Loke can you come out, you know why" Midnight called walking closer to us.
"Of course, we tried to get Lucy to calm down but she couldn't hear us and since Laxus and Bixlow turned up we figured they could help her" Loke said as he appeared, sorrow clouding his eyes.
"Here Lucy, you will feel better once you have taken your medicine" Midnight smiled handing out the glass of water and Loke handed me two pills they he shook out of two jars.
"Medication?" Bixlow asked confused.
"One of them is for helping to get her panic attacks undercontrol and the other one is for her depression" Midnight explained after I took the two pills.
"Sorry, I'm sorry" I croaked.
"No need to apologise cosplayer after all you have been through it's normal to have a few problems. Plus your not the only one" Bixlow smirked poking his tongue out and showed off his Fairy Tail mark.
"I, myself have a lot of panic attacks, Laxus, Bixlow and Evergreen always help me out" Freed explained.
"I think we all have some sort of problem but don't worry, we have each other to depend on" Laxus said gently playing with my hair to make it sit down straight.

"What is going on?" A voice called out and we turned to see some more members coming into the guild.
"You guys all got your hugs so I don't need any excuse to hug her" Laxus huffed as he stood up with me in his arms covered by his coat. Without stopping he went straight up stairs and to the room that was Angel's and knocked on the door.
"What is it? Do you know how early it is?" Angel demanded as she swung the door open with a glare before she saw me in Laxus's arms.
"Lucy rushed here this morning, think you can help her get ready for the day?" Laxus asked as he placed me on my feet with his coat.
"You can have this back now" I said as I started to take the jacket off.
"You can give it back once you are dressed" Laxus said before walking off.
"Come in before those men start gawking at you" Angel said and I nodded. Once entered the room I called Virgo to me to get some clothes for me so I was once more dressed in a pair of sweat pants with bandages wrapped around my bust. The only thing that was missing was the vest since I slept with Gray's necklace on and to tell the truth, I felt naked without the vest. After I finished getting dressed I called out Cancer who was overjoyed to brush my hair and style it like normal. With that we headed down to the lower floor of the guild. After all we were meant to leave for our training trip today.

Since it was still early most of the guild members weren't there yet and I was surprised to see Natsu was there.
"Luce, morning. Wait a moment where's your vest?" Natsu asked.
"It's a bit of a story I guess, come on I'll explain while I cook some breakfast" I said heading to the kitchen.
"Hm, nah it's fine. Here I went through my wardrobe and there are lot that I don't wear anymore so I'll give them to you since you like them so much" Natsu grinned handing me bag that was full of different vests.
"Thanks Natsu" I said as I grabbed the first vest out that was black with red around the edges and put it on. Ducking my head with a blush I realised that the vest smelt like Natsu, it was like he was hugging me.
"You okay Lucy? Your looking a little red" Lisanna said placing a hand on my forehead.
"No, no I'm fine, really" I blushed shaking my head.
"Wait a minute you aren't sick, your blushing aren't you?" Lisanna giggled.
"No way, this isn't a blush. This is just because of the heat. Yeah the heat" I protested. I didn't want to hurt Lisanna's feelings after all it was easy to know that she loved Natsu.
"You don't have to worry about me, Natsu is pretty cute isn't he?" Lisanna asked slyly and I opened my mouth before closing it. Looks like I couldn't fight against Lisanna on this matter so I decided to just keep making breakfast.
"So Luce where are we heading for training?" Natsu questioned while I sat down to eat and Lisanna sat a glass down next to me before taking more orders.
"Not telling" I smirked making Natsu hit the ground in shock before pouting and whining at me. It didn't take us long to finish breakfast. Another words it was now time to head to the train station to go to our destination. Luckily I had though ahead and yesterday before going home I contacted the train station and booked our tickets so all we had go get on there and survive the trip.

The train ride that was only an hour long felt like it took forever. Between the dragon slayers all getting motion sickness, everyone asking where we were going and Midnight being in a bad mood because they wouldn't be quiet for him to sleep, I was already ready to call this trip done.
"Wait I remember this place" Happy said looking around the train station. Gray and Erza nodded and I knew it Natsu wasn't still recovering he would be doing the same.
"That's right, well be training at the Heartfilia Cozen. Since Papa went bankrupt no one has brought it and I have a deal with the real estate that is letting me buy it back in part payments. I haven't been able to fully repay it so I haven't been able to change anything or live here" I said looking around the fields that I use to run around.
"You want to move back here Lucy-san but what about Fairy tail?" Wendy asked and everyone turned to me.
"I'm not moving here at all. Once I finish paying for it I am going to turn this place into an orphanage. I'm also going to use this place to help the magic council out" I smiled gently. There was plenty of land so there should be plenty of room for a lot of children. The main house of course would be the main orphanage, once it was redecorated.
"How would you help the magic council out bunny-girl?" Gajeel asked and my smile grew wider at hearing that nickname.
"There are a lot of criminals like the Oracion Seis or Crime Socrcier that have served their time for their crimes or even were framed. A lot of those criminals once release do something wrong again and get locked up again. I want to create a place that can help them adapt to how the outside works and they can even earn money so when they are fully released they don't have to steal or rob to feed and home themselves" I explained.
"Lucy that is such a noble cause, please allow us to help, oh yeah" Richard said dabbing his eyes.
"It's okay I only have a few million jewel to go. For now we should work out where to camp and then I will announce how we are going to train. Of course if you want to do your own training you are welcome to spread out but I ask you to try and limit the damage you do and stay away from the buildings" I warned with a glare at the end.

In the end Gray, Natsu, Happy, Erza, Wendy, Charla, Juvia, Angel, Midnight and Cobra decided to stay while the others all spread out and done their own training.
"So what is on the agenda Luce?" Natsu smiled.
"Loke, Sagittarius and Capricorn" I said placing my hands on their keys.
"First off I want to verse you each one on one. After that Loke and Capricorn are going to help us improve our hand to hand combat, Loke using magic and Capricorn without magic. Sagittarius is going to help us learn how to fight against long ranged enemies. For individual training I would like Gray and Natsu to spar against each other as well as some other training I have in store. Happy you and Charla will be training as well, I picked up some magic that I can teach you over the last seven years. Erza I want you and Mignight to fight against each other, Cobra your with Angel. Finally I'm going to have Juvia train with Aquarius" I decided before stopping and looking at everyone.
"Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to seem like I'm bossing you guys around" I stuttered.
"Sounds good to me blondie" Cobra smirked.
"Anything that Lulu suggested is sure to make us stronger" Angel grinned.
"I agree Lucy, you are strong and I will take any advice you can give me" Erza smiled.
"You help out as well?" I asked Jellal, Meredy and Ultear.
"Of course, I'll be able to help you guys unlock your second origin" Ultear informed then.
"I'll help you guys work on your team work by using my magic to connect you guys" Meredy smiled.
"I can spar against you guys but I mostly use my magic but I can train you in speed" Jellal pointed out.
"Then let's get to training. This is going to be fun" I smirked.
"I suddenly got a chill down my spine" Gray shivered.

Six months later

We had finished training three months after arriving arriving at the Heartfilia Cozen and went back to Fairy tail. For the other three months we had been going on missions and trying to raise the Fairy tail guild up. Unfortunately even though we were getting more and more missions, we were still weren't getting any more popular. Thankfully it had been six months so that meant that it was time for the Grand Magic Games.
"Okay everyone listen up" Makarov called out making everyone stop there chatter and turn to the bar where he was sitting.
"I'm sure you wondered why I asked all of you to not to go to missions. The reason was because of the Grand Magic Games, Lucy would you explain" Makarov smiled.
"The Grand Magic Games are a series of events that began after you guys were gone. Which ever guild wins the game gets a lot of attention and they also get most of the requests. We have never managed to win" I said clenching my hands and looking at the ground.
"Most of the times when it was going on, we were out on missions to earn money to keep the guild running and Masters couldn't participate so Lucy couldn't join either" Cobra growled.
"It broke Lulu's heart to watch as we lost over and over again while she couldn't do anything" Angel whispered.
"In that case lets go and win. We won't lose again that much I peomise" Natsu said with a rather serious look on his face.
"Its exactly what Natsu said, all we have to do is win so let me announce the team members. Natsu Dragneel, Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, Wendy Marvel and finally Lucy Heartfilia. With this team we will will for sure" Makarov roared out and we all cheered. We were going to win this year, we were going to  win and become the top guild again even if I had to win every challenge myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 377 25
Lucy Heartfillia starts feeling pretty neglected after the return of the supposedly dead Lisanna Strauss. Most of team Natsu doesn't talk to her anym...
3.8K 78 28
Gray, Loke, Laxus, Sting and Natsu. Who will win Lucy's heart after she was kidnapped by a dark guild for a reason connected to her past? I do not ow...
43.6K 1.4K 10
{Fairy Tail Fanfic} After Tartaros is defeated, Natsu and Happy disappear, leaving Lucy a note. To make things worse, Fairy Tail disbands and the mem...
97.2K 2.8K 35
The land of Fiore has been thriving for a long time. In recent years dragon's have begun to plague the land. The guilds have barely been able to figh...