Adopted by Chris Evans

Da MCUStories101

Everleigh Coleman, aged 15 is put up for adoption after she is taken off her dad for multiple accounts of abu... Altro

ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟚
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ›
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟜
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟝
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟟
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟠
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟑
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸ˜
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸ™
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸš
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸ›
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸœ
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸ
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸž
ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™πŸŸ
Not a chapter
New Book

ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟞

1.1K 21 1
Da MCUStories101

Today is the day and I couldn't be more excited, were flying out to Atlanta today and I will get to meet everyone. Being in a room with all my favourite actors/actresses what more can you ask for.

C- hey Ev have you packed everything? 'He shouted up'

E- yeah, I'm coming in a sec.

C- alright hurry up we don't want to miss out flight.

It was 5:30am and we were boarding our flight at 7:15am so we had to be up early, I can't complain because I'll sleep on the plane.

E- have you seen my passport?

C- yeah I've got it here, can't have you loosing it.

E- well have you got yours?

My dad checks his pockets, then checks is carry-on bag and it's not there.

E- that's what I thought.

C- haha 'sarcastically', take care of this 'handing me my passport' and I will be right back.. actually go wait in the car, just throw your bag in there.

I go to the car and put my suitcase in the boot, I connect my phone the car so I can play music from mine and dads playlist. 5 minutes later dad finally comes out rushing to the car.

E- took you long enough.

C- I wasn't in my usual place, but I've got it now and we can go.

E- at the airport can we stop a McDonald's to get breakfast?

C- yeah sure.

It takes us over an hour to get to the airport and I don't realise that I've fell asleep until I hear dad shaking me.

C- come on Ev wake up.

E- hmm

C- we're here get up.

E- okay okay I'm up. 'Replied sleepily'

C- morning sleepy head.

We make our way into the airport checking our luggage in and walking around to find where our gate is, once we find it we go to McDonald's and I get a double sausage and egg McMuffin, (I know I hate overly massive fatty foods but I just couldn't resist waking up early on a morning makes me do stuff I shouldn't) and dad gets a breakfast roll with ketchup.

C- I've been looking and I've found some roles for you to audition for if you really want to.

E- really?! Dad that's great thank you so much.

C- no problem kiddo, I'll send you a copy of the scripts and just tell me what you think and I'll see if I can arrange it, you see that's one of the perks of having a manager they can get you auditions that other people don't know about.

E- yeah but the downfall of having a manager is they will send the good stuff to really good actors and there's no way I'm at that level.

C- Ev sweetie, you gotta stop thinking like that, look at how many times we went over the civil war scrip and you were amazing, your going to absolutely nail this in the park don't think any differently.

E- thanks dad, it means a lot to have you believe in me.

C- that what dads are for sweetie.

We go to Starbucks and I get a strawberry açai just before our gate is called. We get our tickets check and let onto the plane, we are in business class so we can have a bit more privacy then you would have in the other ones. The flight is only 2 hours and 45 minutes so the time would fly by so I gotta make the most of it.
I've never been on a plane before so I was rather nervous and sad had noticed that.

C- hey you okay?

E- yeah it's just.. I've never been in a plane before.

C- Jesus Ev why didn't you tell me. It's okay to be nervous but I promise you nothing is going to happen, there will probably be some turbulence but that is completely normal.

E- yeah okay, I trust you.

We get told what to do in case of emergencies and we Buckle up, the plane starts to take off and I get scared so I grab dads hand and he smiles at me so I return the favour. After about 5 minutes being in the air I leave go if my dads hand and plug my earphones into my laptop listening to music while I look at what scrips he's sent me. There was some great scrips and I was really invested in reading them, but I soon feel asleep reading them and I woke up just before we were about to land.

C- thought I was going to have to wake you up.

E- nope I'm up, still slightly tired though.

C- yeah I'm the same, start packing your laptop away because we're going to land any second and we need to get out fast.

E- yeah okay but why fast?

C- the paps, the don't know your my daughter yet and I am going to do an interview to tell people, there going to be taking photos so just keep your head down and try stay calm.

The plane lands and we grab our carry-on items from the storage about us. We are one of the first people off the plane and we're just waiting for our luggage when I swarm of paparazzi come in.

C- remember what I said head down and stay calm.

E- okay, but there's loads of them.

C- it's fine I'll make a path for us, just hold onto my hand if you need to but stay really close.

We grab our luggage if the conveyor and start walking through the paparazzi, I feel really claustrophobic as there is no space to breath and everyone is surround us and all I can hear is shouting.

Chris who is the girl?!

Is she family?!

What is she doing with you?!

Who are you?!

What's your name?!

How old are you?!

How do you know Chris?!

Are you related?!

I'm to focused on there words to realised I've practically stopped walking, I start to panic finding it hard to breath and tears fill me eyes threatening to spill but don't. I'm soon pulled back to my senses with dad shouting my name and grabbing my hand pulling me out from all the chaos. We get into the car and dad sits I'm the back with me while we go to the hotel. (He's rented one but not using it yet)

C- Ev.. hey look at me.. look at me.

I rise my head and look at my dad with my teary eyes.

C- it's okay, your with me now there not here.

He pulled me into a hug and I cry into his chest.

E- too loud.. 'I mumbled'

C- what was that baby?

E- too loud 'more clearer' they were too loud, all of there questions and the f- flashing lights, how
c- close they were I felt like I c- couldn't breath..... I- I was so scared I didn't know what was h- happening I was walking and then the next minute I stopped and they all just got closer and closer.

C- I know baby, I know, but your safe now your here with me and I've got you, I'm not gonna let anything happened to you okay, I love you so so much baby.

E- I love you too dad.

After everything that had happened I soon calmed down and me and dad were talking about what we will do on days he was filming and what will happen at the hotel, that everyone in the movie is staying at the hotel so we will eat breakfast and sometimes dinner with them and all go to the set together. There was so many of us that marvel has rented out a full 2 floors of rooms to fit us all in.
We get to the hotel 30 minutes later and we go up to our room, there was only one bed but it was king size so me and dad both had our own space, I'm not complaining because when I'm near dad I feel the most safest.

E- woah.. this is amazing!

C- I know right, why don't you unpack your things get changed and we will go meet everybody.

E- really?! Yeah I'm really excited 'I say jumping up and down like a kid while dad let's put a chuckle'

C- yeah well it's nearly dinner anyway and they will be all downstairs eating so might as-well do it today.

I pick out some clothes from my suit case that consist of some grey leggings and a plain white tee and I go into the bathroom to get changed. Once I'm done we take the elevator down to where they serve all the food and that's when I see everyone a mix of them stood up and sat down all mingling to one another.

C- everyone can I please have your attention!

R- what is it?

C- I would like to introduce you all to my daughter Everleigh.

I stand next to Chris with a somewhat nervous smile on my face and that's when all the main cast come round and start greeting themselves to me.

S- hi I'm Sebastian, nice to finally meet you.

E- I'm Elizabeth, great to meet you.

E- the same goes for you.

S- hey Ev how are you.

E- Scar!! I've missed you so much! 'I run over and give her a massive hug'

S- I've missed you to hunny.

Everyone else introduces me to them and all that left is Robert Downey Jr.

R- hey kid Robert, nice to meet you, hope Dorito isn't cause any problems for you. 'pulling me into a tight hug'.

HOLY SHIT!!!! Your favourite actor of all times it giving you a hug omg your legit hugging the RDJ right now can this day get any better!!!!

E- it's great to meet you too, and no he's not 'letting out a small chuckle'

R- well whenever he is come find me and I'll sort him out.

E- I will do thanks. It's really great to meet all of you.

A- it's great to meet you too, Chris was always going on about wanting a kid if his own and now he finally has one and we've got to meet you.

We all carry on having a conversation, then we go to a table and get food from the buffet, I sit in between RDJ and Mackie while dad and Scarlett opposite and the others scattered around the table.

R- so mini Dorito what's he like?

E- he's great, everything I could have asked for, he's been helping me a lot.

C- I've been sending her over some scrips because she's a good little actress. 'Says very proudly while I drop my head'

E- you really need to stop telling people that. 'Rolling my eyes'

R- hey kid that's good, the more people in know in the industry the more successful and the better roles you will get. Have you thought about any projects yet?

E- dad sent me over some scrips and there is a few that I'm invested in but I just need to make sure I can fit the character as best as I can and Chanel the character fully.

R- I like you Everleigh, you made I good choice Dorito. And that is the best way to win the casting director and the directors hearts showing them how invested into the role you are and how committed you are to playing the part.

C- I already knew I made the right choice, she's already like a mini me, and me and Scar have already started to help her not let all the nerves get to her head and just let it happen.

E- I mean it would be really cool to get a role in one of these movies it's like a dream come true if it were to happen.

R- when it happens.

E- what?

R- when it happens because it will happen you just have to believe in your self.

Thanks for reading this chapter
Don't forget to vote lovely's xx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

6.7K 127 16
Twins, Adrian and Alistair, are adopted by Chris Evans. This is set in 2016. The twins are sixteen years old and live in England. It is mostly follow...
8K 181 79
! I am so sorry if there is any spelling mistakes Morgan gets adopted by the famous actor Chris evans at the age of 14 from being abused by her paren...
118K 2.5K 101
14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown at such young age. She has given up the...
73.5K 1.1K 27
Carly, an orphan with no parents or siblings, must face her life by being alone until she comes upon the one and only Chris Evans. A life having a da...