Icarus

By lola-n

Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends... More

1. A New Begining
2. Her
3. Us
4. Harvard
5. Pool Party
6. Hobbies
7. Icarus
8. Hot & Cold
9. Fools
10. Lina
11. Fun & Games
12. Sharing is Caring
13. Fri-yay!
14. Scambled & Poached
15. Snake in the Garden
16. Sundae Fun day!
17. Blood, Sweat & Tears
18. Champions
19. C'est La Vie
20. Twins
21. Service
22. Makeup Kisses
23. Keys to My Lock
24. Having Fun
25. Apologies
26. Fairest of Them All
27. Skin
28. Golden Chrysanthemum
29. Reunion
30. Letting go & Fighting Back
31. Giving In
32. Morning Glory
33. Meals
34. Gifts
36. A Rock & A Hard Place
37. Rock, Paper, Scissors
38. 143637
39. Moving On & Moving In
40. Epilogue: Garden Of Eden

35. Good Girl?

729 32 4
By lola-n

I Want To Love You (P.Y.T.)
Pretty Young Thing
You Need Some Lovin' (T.L.C.)
Tender Lovin' Care
And I'll Take You There
I Want To Love You (P.Y.T.)
Pretty Young Thing
You Need Some Lovin' (T.L.C.)
Tender Lovin' Care
~P.Y.T by Michael Jackson

Lina's POV
I wake up early before them. My lower region is clearly in pain with every tiny movement I make. I was prepared for last night. Ever since they first touched me. I know it would lead to this eventually. I went to see a doctor to prescribe me birth control. What I wasn't prepared for is how terribly I would be hurting in the morning.

I keep getting flashbacks of last night. They said they love me and I couldn't stop hearing those words over and over again. They said it many times. I love them too. So why couldn't I say it back? Maybe I didn't want to say it out loud in the heat of sex. They made love to me.... At first.
How beautiful it is to be with somebody who only wants to be with me.
Meeting them was fate. Becoming their friend was a choice, but falling in love with them I had no control over.

I bite down on my lip as I think of the pain... and the pleasure I have received from them. I cringe a bit from the thought about how loud I moaned and screamed. I was never a loud person. The sounds, the moans, the passion wouldn't erase from my mind. I don't want it to.

Damon's POV
We both told her we love her last night. She didn't say it back. I thought she would say it back this time. We said it many times. I lay there looking down at her sleeping body, all cuddled against me. That made me pensive. What if you don't love us? What if you love us both? What if you love only one of us?

Derek and I have never cared for the other women that we bedded. So, we didn't mind sharing them. But this time, this time it is her. The time has come. She'll choose soon and I will dread that day for she will choose my brother. They always choose him.
The love of my life, and  I have to compete with my own identical twin  for her love and affection if  I want to keep her to myself.

"Morning."
"Morning sunshine."
We see the aftermath of what we had done. This is us. Raw. Nothing between us. I wanted to feel all of her and her to feel all of me. There lies  her blood stain on the white sheets.
We took her flower. I claimed her....WE claimed her.
I kiss her devotedly for giving me her most treasured possession.
"I love you." We both tell her again.... She doesn't say it back. 
We get out of bed. The moment she tries to stand up she cry out and falls back down on the bed in fetal position holding her belly.

"Lina!" We both yell out.
"Oh no, This is all my fault darling."
" Fuck! No, This is my fault. I should have stopped. Why didn't you say the safe word love?"
Derek was more gentle with her. I was listening for when she says RED but she never did. Then I got so consumed in her ecstasy that I didn't realize how brutal I have been last night. " Shit! I'm such an inconsiderate asshole." I should've been more attentive. Shit! 

Any woman's first time shouldn't have hurt this much with average men. We are not average men. Even with Derek's gentleness, should suffice any woman, but she took on the both of us as her first.  She is certainly NOT any average woman.

"I should've been more careful. I'm so sorry my love."

"I'm okay babe. I already have bruises and in pain from the incident. What's a little more right?" She says to us forcing a smile.
"At least it was my choice this time. I am happy with this pain and these bruises and love  bites you left on my skin. They came from you two. They came from your love. I'm grateful for them."

I take her into my arms and hold her. We both do.
"Ahhh!" She screams as her eyes go back and shivers.
We stop touching.
"Fuck."

We call to work and say we won't be coming in today.  I am not going to be that asshole that goes to work and leaves her alone when she's in so much pain because of what I did to her... what we did to her. The company will be fine without me. It can go bankrupt and I wouldn't care. She is more important to me than my job.

I go to the Walgreens on the corner to get her Tylenol and a warm patch for her pain. She also told me to get her the plan B. I don't know what that is until the pharmacist shows it to me and I read the label. Emergency contraceptive.
Oh. I feel a bit gloomy. So many questions are forming in my head.
I know she's still young but, does she not want kids with me?....or Derek? What if she wanted to stop with the twins?  What if she's unable and that's why she adopted.
I want to have children with her.

I find her sleeping when I come home. I put on a cherry charm on bracelet. She gave me hers. So I should give her one too.
"Thank you for such a wonderful gift my love. I will cherish you for the rest of my life."
I kiss her lips.

When she wake I feed her and hand her the pill. Derek draws her a warm bath. I don't want her fainting again. I carry her in let her soak. We both change the sheets. I'm not such a sentimental person to keep momentums but I really want I cut out the piece of cloth with her blood stain and frame it. She is so special to me. I love you with all my heart and soul.
I look at my brother.
We have always shared and competed against each other in many things.  Always trying to one up the other.
I will never let her go. I will never lose her to you.

Derek's POV
When she is feeling better....
She comes and brings lunch for me and keep my company.
"On Wednesdays we wear pink."  She says as she walks through the door then shut and locks it.
I chuckle. " I love you in this dress. But do you know what I love more?"
"What?"
"That dress on the floor."
"You are so bad Mr. Wilson." She blushes and  slaps at my chest gently "However, think I can have that arranged."
She makes such excellent food.
Once we finish lunch, I have my dessert. I set her on the edge of my desk, push up her pink strawberry dress pull down her panties and spread her legs open for me.

She is just radiant. I love seeing every part of her body. I will never get tired of seeing her. I put my finger on her clitoris and and rub circles around it. She grips the edge of my desk. My tongue plays with her entrance and I suck on her labia. She moans. I go faster and faster, she arches up her back and cums  and I lick it all up.

I then take out my cock and push into her. She covers her mouth to muffle her screams. I don't care who hears. I thrust into her over and over, she cums once more. She gets off the desk and sucks my on my cock while I sit myself down. She is so good at it. Fuck! I put my head back and close my eyes.

I remember, everything she does is to prepare herself for me ... for us. Which leads to me thinking about that night. You didn't say it back. Who will you choose? Will you choose me? I put that thought away, I want to enjoy this moment.

She straddles me, then grinds her hips against my erection. "You smell so good." She put her lips on me and our tongue dances. I grab her hips help her grind against me. Then put myself in.
"Fuck." I lift and drop her over and over. She tries not to make a sound.
.
.
.
"Bullocks!" I grunt and I finish inside her. She gets off and licks me clean. Then cleans herself. "Yes darling wipe it clean." She does as I command. "Good girl."

"Babe, you're unbelievable, I can feel you dripping out of me. How? Just how is there so much? And every time?"
"Sorry darling, you drip my balls dry." I laugh at her question.
"Hey, I can't last as long as Damon in one go but I can certainly re-charge faster than him after I finished." I look at my watch. "We have some time left. Would you like to go again?"

She chuckles. "You see this Mr. Playboy?" She holds up her left hand. "Until then, I'm not ready for pregnancy."

Goodness if you only knew. Soon darling. Soon.
I laugh off her statement loving the idea that she wants a future with me.  Wait, you're hinting that you want a future with me!

When she leaves, I go back to my office and try to get some work done. With no avail. I can't get my mind off of her. Our life together. Her belly big and swollen with my children.
By 2:00 it hit me like a freight train. If she's coming to bring me food and does this with me then she's doing the same with Damon. "Fuck!" I can't help but feel jealous and angry. I want her. I want her badly. I need her. I have to compete with my own brother now for her love. I said I will only use this in emergencies but I need to know.

I open up the snitch app and I see what the necklace records. I watch it live. I watch the whole scene. The moans and groans as the snitch bounces off her chest showing Damon's face.
It's true. She does do this with Damon. "Fuck!" I slam my palms on the desk. I am so angry. As brothers, we had to share everything. I didn't mind sharing. Even the women, I didn't mind. But I don't want to share Lina. I want you all to myself!

Damon's POV
I always look forward to lunch time. She makes delicious food and bring it to me. For my sake, she dresses fairly conservative. I actually don't mind what she wears as long as it is appropriate for the setting. She looks beautiful in everything. It's the men I'm worried about. They're my problem.  Some women too. But mostly it's the men. Ever since she was little, people would look at her a certain way. I don't like that. Because of her phobia I was extra precautious about people touching her.

She walks in confidently with a breathtaking dress and sexy heels that makes all the men in the office lust over her and the women green with envy.
She commanded the attention in her presence.  I like this Lina. She's not the shy little kid anymore. I love this new her. She has always been perfect to me. Her presence is pure perfection.

I always keep my blinds closed because I know she'll be be coming.
Lock the door when she comes in.
"Hi babe."
"Hi my love."
Today, she wears a pink dress with strawberries all over it.

Lirika Matoshi strawberry dress: $490

I take her coat and twirl her around and she giggles. She greets me with a passionate kiss.
We eat lunch.  Then  I ravage her afterwards.

She straddles my lap. She undos my zipper and take out my cock. She puts her hand behind my neck. She slides her pussy along my growing erection as our lips find each other once more. Tasting and teasing until we are both out of breath. I pull away from her mouth and trail kisses all over her shoulder.

I move away the material of her dress to free her boob and I fondle and kiss and suck on her nipple, playing with the piercing. She lets out a moan, she arches her back as she continues to grind against my full erection. Her nipples pebbles in anticipation before I latch on to the bottom of her boob and push it harder in my mouth. Damn, it feels good. She moans out.

She reaches between us to grab my cock and I steady her hips over me and sink herself down. I moan against her nipple but never letting go. Every muscle in my body ignites as I stretch her open. I lift and drop her. I move my mouth to her other nipple while my free hand grips on her ass to assist me. Then I release her boob so I can grab onto her other ass cheek and begin to lift and drop her hard and fast as her moans fills my office.

She covers her mouth to try not to make too much loud sounds. I don't care. I love hearing the sounds she makes. Those sounds are what tells me how she feels and I how I make her feel. She has been silent her whole life. I don't want her silent when I'm buried deep inside her. She holds onto my shoulders as I relentlessly fuck her until she see stars.

"D-Damon....Please." She moans. She's  begging to cum. You're waiting for me to command it. God, I love you Lina.
"Beg for it."
"Please... Mr.... Wilson." She begs in between breaths.

"Please, please."  She begs
"Cum my love."
She tightens her walls around me and convulses. She muffles her scream on my neck sinking her teeth into my skin. I hiss. But it feels good.  No one has ever bitten me before. But I like it because it's her.
I feel her juices all over my cock. I let out a long growl as I pound even harder and deeper one final time. "Ah, Fuck!" I release my seed.

She pulls me out and get onto her knees and lick and suck me dry. "Good girl. Lick it like that ice cream."  She looks at me and smirks.
I shudder from the tingly sensation of coming down from my high as she licks me clean.
She wipes her lips and smiles at me. Then cleans herself with a tissue.

"Turn around, bend over the desk."
"Have I not been a good girl? Are you punishing me again?"  She whimpers
"You have been a very good girl.  Now, do as I say or I will punish you."
"Yes Mr. Wilson."
She do as I command and turn her head and looks at me. "Good girl."
I lift her dress and spread her legs apart.
Fuck! I want to take you again. But there's no time.

"I have a little present for you."
I reach into my desk drawer and takes out a little box. I open a bottle of lube and apply it to her asshole. She hisses and jerk from the coldness. I apply the lube to the item the spreads her ass cheeks and insert it. She makes a hiss and a whimpering sound. I stand her back up. "Ah" she let out.
I chuckle. "You'll get use to it."

"You left a bite mark." I feel my neck
"It's important to mark your territory." She responds
"Yes it is my love."

I light the candle to mask the smell in my office.
"I love the smell of mahogany teakwood." She comments

I walk with her hand in hand to the garage, to the car.
"I love you." I declare
Please say it back. Before you leave me for him, I just need you to say it. Just once to me. Please.
She pecks me on the lips and get in.
Once again. She doesn't say it back.
I watch her leave until I can't see her anymore before heading back inside.
I sigh heavily.
No Damon, Don't let her go! What? You're just going to hand deliver her on a silver platter for him? Fight for her!
If you give up, you already lost! My conscience yelling  to me.
She doesn't love me. She loves him.
You fucking idiot! You don't know that. She didn't say she loves him.
Yeah.  You're right. She hasn't said it to Derek either. I still have a chance. I can't give up yet.

_________________________________________
If you read this far, please give me a ⭐️
Thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 371 9
When Claire gets forced into a fake relationship for business with a douchebag she just met, her heart shatters into pieces that can never be put tog...
8.2K 137 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
2.8M 86.7K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...
293K 7K 27
Megan attends college at Clemson University and she has a boyfriend, Christian, that she has been with since high school. She has the great best frie...