Double Trouble (Jori) X 2

By RealQuittingTime

An accident during a science experiment, causes Jade to wind up in a parallel world. She finds a different To... More

Chapter 1 - Not quite right
Chapter 2 - The other Jade
Chapter 3 - Getting to know you
Chapter 4 - Be Daring, Be Bold
Chapter 5 - Some people get all the breaks
Chapter 6 - A mile in her shoes
Chapter 7 - Wouldn't it be good.
Chapter 8 - A night out
Chapter 9 - A little trip
Chapter 10 - Double Jeopardy
Chapter 11 - Tick, Tick, Tick
Chapter 12 - New Ground
Chapter 13 - Red and Green
Chapter 15 - Be with me
Chapter 16 - The Long Night
Chapter 17 - Principessa di morte
Chapter 18 - Back Again
Chapter 19 - Universe #35 - AKA Beck's Fate
Chapter 20 - A Perfect Crime
Chapter 21 - Always
Chapter 22 - What's their secret
Chapter 23 - Getting Started
Chapter 24 - Strange Days
Chapter 25 - Beep Prepared.
Chapter 26 - In Silence
Chapter 27 - Old Faces, New Friends
Chapter 28 - Love will find a way
Chapter 29 - Big Bad Wolf
Chapter 30 - A Friendly Chat
Chapter 31 - Alice doesn't live here anymore
Chapter 32 - Change of Heart, Change of mind
Chapter 33 - Renewal
Chapter 34 - Finally Home
Chapter 35 - An Invite
Chapter 36 - Let's get this party started.
Chapter 37 - Best Night Ever
Epilogue

Chapter 14 - Passions

513 18 20
By RealQuittingTime

Disclaimer: The show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

Double Trouble

Chapter 14 - Passions

No One's POV

After some two and a half hours, the whole room smelled of sex and sweat. Not that Red Tori, Green Tori or Jade minded that at all. The Trio had been going at it for some time and all of them were starting to fatigue.

As promised, Jade had done her sworn duty and gotten both red Tori and green Tori off not just 3 times, but 4. They had done it every which way and then some. One time Jade managed to have them cum at the same time, by sitting between them and with one hand a piece fingered them. Jade was quite proud of that little achievement.

At one point where Jade was taking a short breather, Red Tori mounted Green Tori in a very sinful and satisfactory 69.

But by this time, all were really starting to wear out and all of them sensed there wasn't much left. Jade was there physically but mentally she had been torn to shreds by the numerous orgasms that she had been subjected to by the very active Tori's. In a sense she was orgasmicly punch drunk, but at the same time deliriously happy.

"I think she's about done for the night." Red Tori said.

Green Tori kissed Jade on the shoulder. "I agree. Ready for the finale."

With a smile, Red Tori grabbed the strap on from the nightstand and once again put it back on. "I'll take the front and you can take the back."

Jade blinked twice. "What now?" she said sounding a bit out of it.

Green Tori licked her ear. "You're about out of juice, how about one more superfuck and you can go so sleep. Since there are two of us you get double cuddles afterward."

"Fuck Yay, sleep yay" Jade said, with a childlike grin.

Red Tori then lay back on the bed, with the black rubber cock sticking straight up. With an inviting smile she motioned for Jade to come over. "Come on sweetie. Mount me. We've got a little surprise for you."

Jade quickly complied, straddled red Tori and carefully eased her pussy onto the fake cock.

"Hmmmm....so big." Jade purred.

A second, later red Tori started to buck her hips up and down and at the same time the very happy Jade started to move up and down. For the umpteenth time this night Jade was in heaven.

"Lean forward just a bit. Baby." Jade could hear green Tori, say softly.

Jade made a pleasurable moan, then leaned forward so her breasts her touching Red Tori's. A second later she felt something warm and slimy being applied to her asshole.

Jade, her mind still half wrecked, realized it was lube. Green Tori having lubed up Jade's asshole real good spread the rest of the tube on her black strap on, then with an evil grin, came up behind Jade grabbed her hips and shoved it deep into her ass.

Jade wasn't new to this, but the sudden insertion came as a bit of surprise. The Goth let out a sudden shriek as now both of her holes were currently being filled. Tori and jade and done it from time to time when they were in a kinky mood, but hadn't in little while. It was painful at first but soon the pain gave away to very illicit pleasure. The feeling of suddenly being filled combined with the evil grin on Red Tori's face blew Jade's mind.

"Oh Yeah, fuck me, fuck me."

Both girls, quickly went to work pumping in and out furiously. Jade, already primed, quickly began to moan and alternately, babble uncontrollably.

Red Tori looked up to see Jade's eyes roll up in her head as wave after wave of pleasure slowly tore her apart. She also couldn't help but gloat. "Once you were a bitch, now you're our bitch."

After about 3 minutes of this treatment, Jade suddenly screamed. "Ahhhhh..." Then she came hard, her body convulsing with pleasure that seemed to pulse through every fiber of her being. But by the time she came down a few seconds later, she looked totally spent.

After a few more seconds green Tori pulled out and Red Tori eased Jade onto the bed. She lay there looking, what could best be described as vacantly happy. While the goth did not say a word, it was obvious she was now totally out of commission.

Removing her strap on, green Tori smirked and said. "I think we broke her."

Red Tori laughed, removed her and gave green Tori a high five and a kiss. "That was one way to keep her quiet. You were fantastic, this was fantastic. Thank you Victoria." Tori however spoke the name softly so Jade, despite looking like a happy zombie, couldn't hear.

Green Tori aka, Victoria half blushed and half laughed. "All can say is, holy crap. But also thank you. What a night!"

That said, the girls quickly went to the bathroom, cleaned up a bit, then returned to the bedroom and each crawled up on either side of Jade. "Now comes the cuddles, but Jade's not quite here anymore." Tori said.

"I get the feeling she'll enjoy them anyway. Goodnight." Victoria said, nuzzling in close to Jade and closing her eyes.

Tori did likewise, "Good night."

Jade continued to lay dazed for several more minutes, but being cuddled by both Tori's, gradually relaxed her and put her into a deep sleep. Tori and Victoria, also very tired, each kissed Jade than fell asleep themselves.

When Jade awoke the next morning, she for a moment thought that her experience with Tori and Victoria was all strange, sexy dream. She realized it wasn't when she became aware of the girls snoring away on each side of her.

Even though it had happened last night, Jade's mind was still blown. "Holy fuck, I actually did it." Jade thought with utter amazement, not to mention utter pride for pleasing two women at once.

But even better, was the pure bliss of being cuddled by not one but both Tori and Victoria. It felt like one of those absolutely perfect moments, with both warm tanned bodies pressed up against her naked flesh.

A second later she felt the red Tori stir. Turing her head she could see the Red Tori open her brown eyes. Jade simply grinned and said. "Good morning Tori, my love."

"You knew. I'm so happy Jade. "Tori said with a happy smile as was beyond pleased that Jade recognized her. "How did you know?"

Jade winked and kissed Tori on the forehead. "The eyes are the windows to the soul. Once I got a good look at your eyes, I knew it was you. There was a sparkle in them that I never get tired of seeing and I never will."

"I love you so much." Tori gushed.

"I love you too Vega. And as far as last night goes all I can say is THANK YOU!"

Victoria, aroused by the voices soon woke up and rubbed her eyes. Jade looked over, gave her a kiss and said. "Morning Champ! Or otherwise known as Victoria."

Victoria smiled. "You knew. I'm so happy."

The girls happily discussed the events of last night for a while and how utterly amazing it was, then the girls reminded Jade that she owes them both breakfast in bed and morning sex and promptly kicked her out of bed.

"We want eggs, bacon, toast and orange juice. Now go!" Said Tori pointing to the door.

Finding the door to her room open and the room empty, Jade retrieved her robe and headed downstairs. Arriving down in the kitchen she found her counterpart pouring herself a glass of coffee. Carefully studying her, she could see Jadelyns eyes appeared bloodshot, with bags under them and she looked extremely disheveled and tired. She was wearing grey sweat pants and a black long sleeve sweatshirt.

Not happy with the earlier digs, Jade smirked "Mornings sunshine. Isn't it such a glorious morning. Waking up between Both Tori and Victoria. But last night and I know your dying to know. It was fan-fucking-tastick, not to mention dirty and mind blowing. Oh and by the way, Victoria, she's a little wild cat. I may just keep them both. So what did you do, beat yourself and dream of beck."

Jadelyn seemed to freeze briefly, looked to the floor and calmly put down her the coffee pot she was using. Had Jade paid closer attention she would have noticed Jadelyns hand's trembling slightly.

But to Jade's surprise, Jadelyn didn't blow up, yell or toss out a single insult. In fact, she walked out of the room as if Jade was never there and went back upstairs. A few moments later, Jade could hear in the distance, a door slam shut.

The night had pushed Jadelyn to the very edge and unbeknownst to Jade, there was almost nothing holding her together anymore. Also unknown by Jade was the fact that the sweatshirt covered up the fact that Jadelyn had cut both of her arms to deal with the sounds of sex and happiness next door. Jadelyn had just finished bandaging them when Jade walked in.

Jade dismissed her moody counterpart and immediately got to work making breakfast. In a matter of no time she was serving breakfast for the girls who ate hardily and as promised afterward, the trio stripped and had another round of sex which lasted to noon. They would have had sex in the shower afterward, but decided it was too small.

So with a smirk, Jade suggested. "Hey, no one's home let's clean up in the pool."

Tori laughed. "You just want to play in the water don't you?"

Victoria's face took a serious tone for a moment. "What about Jadelyn?"

Jade shrugged. "What about her. If my guess is right, she'll stay in her room all day and if she ventures out we can always ask her to join. Make it a foursome. We mess around a bit have some fun. Suits optional." Jade then nudged Tori in the ribs. Come on. Live a little. Show some of that spirit from last night."

Tori seemed undecided then Jade then turned to Victoria. "Come on. Let's have a bit more fun. Just us."

Victoria relented after a brief pensive expression formed on her face. "Ok I guess." Then then turned to Tori "Come on. I've always wanted to mess around in a hot tub."

Tori smiled. "Ok then."

The girls quickly stripped-down grabbed towels and quickly headed down to the pool. The day was already getting warm and the cool water of the pool felt wonderful. Jade, Tori and Victoria, broke out some beers, drank and had fun in the pool. They would alternately play, kiss and feel each other up.

Hearing the frolicking in the pool, Jadelyn stood at the window and ever so slightly moved the curtain and watched with an unemotional, almost stone-faced look.

As she suspected and hoped, Jade looked up and could see that Jadelyn was watching and while Tori and Victoria weren't looking made a small wave then proceeded to pull Victoria in her arms and kiss her. But that wasn't enough as she took her fingers and with a smirk directed at Jadelyn finger fucked, Victoria right in full view of her. She would do the same to Tori a short while later, knowing perfectly well Jadelyn was watching.

Jade really wanted to get to Jadelyn, but didn't realize she was succeeding much more than she had ever imagined. Up in the bedroom Jadelyn was finally starting to mentally unravel.

They played in the pool for a while then they moved into the hot tub where Jade then made love to Tori and all three enjoyed each other. Jade of course made one distinction between Tori and Victoria. She would occasionally whisper "I love you" In Tori's ear, to make her feel special.

Jade would look up and from time to time she would see Jadelyn just staring down at her. Every time the girls would happen to look up that way, Jadelyn would move away from the window.

At about 3 o'clock they went inside and watched the scissoring on the big screen TV in the living room.

Upstairs, the mentally decaying Jadelyn moved from the window to the mirror behind the door and just began to glare at it for a very long while. Once and a while she would murmur. "I'm Jade."

Jade loved being having two girls, one on either side, bury their heads into her shoulders during the scary parts. In fact, she had so much fun, afterward they watched the original 1978 Halloween.

When the movie ended, it was already 7 in the evening. "I'm starving. What do you ladies want to eat?"

In perfect unison, Tori and Victoria said. "We want Chinese." Of course they giggled a moment later, knowing that they said the same thing.

"Nozu?" Jade asked.

Tori shook her head. "No, how about the new place by the mall, The Emperor's Garden. Cat said it's better than Nozu."

"Sure. Let's go."

Tori stood up. "How about we get some take out instead. Why don't you take Victoria and show her a bit of the town on the way there."

With a smirk, Jade titled her head. "What you trying to get rid of us?"

"No, I actually have some reading for history to do and with both of you around, I can't get anything done. We do keep ending up having sex. Get Sesame Chicken and shrimp fried rice for me. Just don't take too long."

Jade looked to Victoria, who shrugged. "Ok then, let's go."

Jade and Victoria took off and Tori then poured herself a glass of wine. Needing to study, she grabbed her book and moved to one of the deck chairs by the pool.

Jadelyn had heard the front door slam, as Tori and Victoria left, and figured she was by herself. Alone save for her reflection, whom she increasingly hated she paced back and forth in Jade's room. A short while later, she was jolted out of her self-hate, by a sound from the patio.

Curious, she walked to the window and realized it was Tori and she was all alone reading. Filled with jealousy and desire, Jade couldn't look away from the simple beauty in front of her. Seeing Jade make love to Victoria in the pool, had pushed her mind over the edge.

"She's so pretty. She makes Jade happy. I'm never happy." Muttered with a wild look in her face. "But she's Jade's girlfriend."

Jadelyn looked at the mirror and smiled. "But I'm Jade." Looking at her reflection, she smirked. "Sorry Jadelyn she's mine."

A few minutes later Tori was well into her chapter when she felt a pair of hands cover her eyes.

"Guess who?" Said what sounded like Jade.

"Umm....Jade."

Jadelyn who was standing behind the chair kissed Tori on the head. "Right as usual." Then Jade moved around and sad in Tori's lap, quickly pressing her lips against Tori's.

The kiss was deep and passionate, but Tori quickly noticed it seemed almost desperate. Breaking the kiss, she looked Jadelyn in the eyes.

"Where's the food? You guys back so soon?"

Thinking quickly, Jadelyn said as she reached up Tori's shirt. "We decided to make something here. Victoria is making enchiladas, but realized she needed red sauce, so she ran to the store. I've got you to myself for a bit and I plan to take advantage of it."

It was strange but Tori was glad to have Jade all to herself and quickly removed her shirt, revealing her breasts. "Come on baby, you love them."

Jadelyn now half mad with desire and jealousy bent down and pulled the left nipple into her mouth and began to suckle and slowly nibble.

"Hmmm.....that's so nice Jade."

Jadelyn continued, at a frantic pace, then moved up to Tori's neck which she began to kiss. At the same time, her hands roamed all over Tori's body.

"Someone's frisky today. You act like you haven't had any today." Tori jested.

"I just want to be with you Tor." Jade said softly.

Tori froze instantly as she realized this wasn't Jade. Incensed, she stood, up dumping Jadelyn on the ground. "JADELYN, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING? PRETENDING TO BE JADE! TRYING TO SEDUCE ME? IS THIS SOME KIND OF SICK JOKE!"

As luck would have it, the real Jade and Victoria emerged on to the patio at that very second. It turns out that Jade had realized her wallet wasn't in her purse, but on the patio table and had to come back. She emerged just in time to see Jadelyn get dumped onto the ground as Tori was yelling at her.

But what Jade didn't hear was just a second later. As Jadelyn got up, she looked up at Tori with an utterly broken, heartfelt expression as tears began rolling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry, I just wanted one moment of happiness. Just one. Just one. Just one. I can't stand it anymore, I hurt all the time. Please. Jade is so happy and I'm...."

Jadelyn didn't get a chance to finish her sentence. Jade realizing that Jadelyn had tried to fool Tori, had run up from behind and punched her hard in the back of the shoulder.

Jadelyn spun around just in time to be on the receiving end of yet another punch; to the stomach this time. Jadelyn quickly doubled over in pain and was hit yet again and again and again.

"YOU BITCH!" Screamed Jade, as she punched Jadelyn in the eye.

Though it appeared to be a fight, it wasn't. It was actually a beating as Tori quickly realized that Jadelyn wasn't fighting back. Deep down Jadelyn felt that she deserved each and every blow, she deserved to die and wanted Jade to kill her. She would not fight back. Enraged, Jade obliged and again and again she punched Jadelyn, landing hits on her ribs, stomach, face.

Jadelyn's sudden strange plea, told Tori that this was no joke but in fact something had gone horribly wrong. Suddenly, something clicked in Tori's mind about the whole weekend; Jade was in a super happy and affectionate mood the entire time. Not just that, but some of the comments she heard Jade direct at Jadelyn. It was then, Tori realized what Jade had been doing all along; deliberately throwing her happiness and their relationship in Jadelyn's face to torture her.

"Considering what I know about her, no wonder she came unglued. My god." Tori thought sadly. Tori also realized that the actions last night, though unintentional, only added to Jadelyn's mental strain.

By this time, Jadelyn had collapsed to the ground, cuts and bruises already showing on her face. But Jade didn't stop and began to kick and punch the now prone Jadelyn.

Much to her horror, Tori realized that if not stopped, Jade was going to beat Jadelyn to death right then and there.

Not paying attention to Victoria, Tori yelled. "JADE STOP IT! YOU'RE HURTING HER" and tried to push Jade away from Jadelyn.

Jade, her face red, turned to Tori and violently pushed her back. "STAY OUT OF IT, SHE'S DEAD!"

Shoved, Tori fell backwards onto the patio. Upset and wanting this to stop, she got up and again tried to push Jade way from Jadelyn.

"TORI, STAY OUT OF IT!" Jade roared, as she once again shoved Tori back, then resumed beating and kicking Jadelyn.

By now, Jadelyn appeared to be in great pain and appeared to be a horribly beaten mess. She made no sound other than grunts and a miserable sounding whimpering.

Just as Tori was about to get up again, she looked to see Victoria who now looked horribly upset. Suddenly Victora screamed. "STOP IT." Then just as unexpectedly, Victoria moved between Jade and Jadelyn in an effort to shield Jadelyn from further blows and when she did, took a punch to the face that was meant for Jadelyn.

"YOU'RE KILLING HER. YOUR'E KILLING HER. STOP IT. YOU CAN'T HURT HER, STOP IT." Victoria screamed, as she wrapped her arms around Jadelyn in protective fashion, who by now had been beaten to a bloody pulp.

Thanks again to Invader Johnny and 27milestogo

So Jade in messing with Jadelyn's head, drove her over the edge. But surprisingly, Victoria came to Jadelyns' rescue.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 82 20
Tori likes Jade, Jade hates Tori, frenemy situation ensues. It's as simple as that, and that's how Jade likes it. But life isn't so simple, and Jade...
10.9K 332 25
Two lives drastically affected by fate. Two people who don't realize, how much each needs the other. But as fate can be kind as well as cruel, which...
18.9K 663 13
Jade west is a 20 year old sophomore at Paradigm University and an up and coming director who's captured the film industry's attention with her ingen...
18.4K 526 17
9 years ago, Jade's life was shattered, when her girlfriend Tori, vanished. After many years, Jade has long since given up hope of seeing Tori aga...