Killer Love

By UrDadsS1ut

James March falls in love in 1926 with a flapper and one day believes she is also seeing the greatest screen... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
THANK YOU!

Chapter IV

2.1K 42 13
By UrDadsS1ut

It had been 2 days since Y/N met with Valentino and Y/N came back that day and told James she would marry him. He wasn't as excited as she thought he would be but they celebrated anyway.

"Just up this way a bit." Y/N guided Elizabeth blindly to the parrot lounge of the Hotel Cortez.

"Where are you taking me Y/N?" She giggled.

"You'll see. Here, sit here." Y/N lowered her into a chair.

James entered the lobby and heard laughter above him. He glanced up and spotted his fiance covering her best friend's eyes. He was curious as to what they were doing so he climbed the gold staircase and joined them. "What are you two up to, dear?" He asked.

Y/N put her finger over her lips and told Elizabeth to keep her eyes closed. She grabbed her lover's arm and pulled him aside to explain. "Rudolph is proposing to her today! It is a surprise, I told him he could do it here, I hope that is alright, love." She smiled widely.

James furrowed his eyebrows but nodded.

Y/N turned around to return to Elizabeth, but he placed a firm hand on her lower back.

"Dearest... Mr. Valentino told me he would not be able to come to the Cortez today." He gave a false pity look.

"He told you? Why wouldn't he tell me?" She was confused and concerned.

"He told me to relay the message, darling. Don't kill the messenger. I must meet with the wedding planners now. I am terribly sorry my love." James kissed her temple before exiting the bar area.

Y/N stood frozen. What was she going to do?

"May I open my eyes now?" Elizabeth broke the silence.

"Um-uh, yeah." Y/N was panicking.

Elizabeth opened her eyes and her eyebrows pressed together as she looked around the room. "What is it?"

"The plan actually fell through. I'm so sorry, I did not mean to waste your day. I have no clue what could've happened." Y/N was filled with dread.

"It's alright. I actually have something to show you." Elizabeth said excitedly.

"What?" Y/N inquired.

"Come." Elizabeth intertwined her hand with Y/N's.

She led them to Y/N's room and locked the door behind them. She sat Y/N on her couch, holding both of her hands. "Valentino has done something amazing. Something I still have not wrapped my head around yet. You may not believe me at first but you have to trust me." She spoke very seriously.

"You're scaring me, Elizabeth." Is all she replied with.

"Do you want to live forever?" She said plainly.

"Um, yeah, that would be super cool, but what are you talking about?" She laughed nervously.

"There's an ancient blood virus that has a side effect of immortality. Rudolph met a man who spread it to him and he has given it to me. Y/N, we can live forever." Elizabeth had hope written all over her.

Y/N sat more confused than ever, "a blood- what? This is nuts, has he given you some sort of drug?" She shook her head.

"Of course not. If you drink my blood, you will be one of us and you can live for eternity." She pushed on.

"I would have to drink your blood? That sounds absolutely vile." She answered.

"It was painful at first, but I feel so amazing and I am healthier than ever. No scars, no imperfections, you'll love it." She tried her hardest to persuade her.

Y/N sighed and glanced around the room. "I don't believe you."

Elizabeth took out a small knife and made a cut up her forearm. She guided Y/N's head to it.

Y/N squeezed her eyes shut disgusted and latched onto her wound.

The door knob shook and then knocking followed. "Dear, is everything alright in there?" A worried James stood on the opposite side of the door.

Elizabeth's eyes rolled back at the sensation, ignoring her friend's lover.

Y/N came up for air, blood smeared on her lips.

James continued knocking but they paid no attention. He took out his key and unlocked it quickly and nervously. He flung the door open and stood still, noticing Y/N's appearance. He rushed to her side kneeling and cradling her face. "What happened Y/N? Did someone hurt you? Are you alright?" He was utterly scared.

Elizabeth placed a hand on his shoulder, "she's alright, James. She has been... transformed."

He looked at her like she was completely incompetent.

Y/N's eyes were empty as her immune system was flipped upside down.

James tapped her thigh trying to get her to answer.

Y/N snapped out of her limbo-like state and looked around frantically. She noticed James crouching in front of her and she caressed his face comforting him.

"How do you feel?" Elizabeth asked.

"What did you give her you monster?" James hissed.

"I feel... good, actually." Y/N answered.

Elizabeth sighed with relief, both of them ignoring James's presence.

"James, you have to do this." Y/N looked into his eyes.

"Do what, darling? What have you done?" Fear resided in his orbs.

Elizabeth turned to him, "It's an ancient blood virus-

"Blood virus? The one the actors are passing around in Italy?" He stood up with an angry look. "Y/N, tell me you did not just-

"James, no need to worry, I'm alright, look." Y/N tried to assure him.

"Y/N. Did you or did you not just get that horrid virus?" His authoritative stare was frightening.

"How do you know about it?" His fiance asked.

"Those bloodsuckers have been around for ages." He began to pace the room.

"I'm not a bloodsucker, I did it once to infect myself, I'm done. Don't worry dea-

"You did not tell her?" James interrupted her and shot a glance to Elizabeth.

Her eyes widened, realizing she didn't provide the most important detail. "I-

James pinched the bridge of his nose trying to calm down. He took a deep breath then stated calmly, "get out of my hotel."

Y/N and Elizabeth exchanged a look of worry and confusion.

"Love, please do not speak to her like that, she's my closest-

"Get out." His patience was being tested.

Elizabeth opened her mouth to say something to her friend but she instead grabbed her purse and exited the room without looking back.

Y/N stood up furious at his impoliteness. She began to snap at him but he cut her off immediately.

"What is the matter with you?" His voice boomed.

She flinched and a shocked look spread across her face. "Me? What is the matter with me? You just kicked my friend out and insulted her! Where are your manners?" She yelled back.

He fake laughed and started pacing again, "what will you do now dear? Hm? Attack guests of the hotel? Suck people dry in my hallways?"

Y/N cocked her head to the side, "James, what are you talking about? Stop this nonsense."

"The truth, darling. Because of your foolish decision, you will have to feed on crimson the rest of your everlasting life." He threw his arms up dramatically.

She sat dumbfounded.

He noticed her confusion never faltered and he sat on the couch beside her. "You must drink blood now and for the rest of your days."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 229 16
This story is based on American Horror Story: Hotel. A love story about James Patrick March and if the Countess were never in the picture. This story...
13.9K 376 33
he's just trying to survive in this world male oc x ahs cast mature
8.5K 204 13
❝ How do I know that's not what you're doing to me? Getting close to me so you can kill me? ❞ ❝ You'll just have to trust me. ❞ ...
13.6K 290 48
I do not own any of the characters. you enter the hotel Cortez and end up head over heels for its murderous hotelier.