Love in thirds

Oleh Nelleke9

Falling in love is different for everybody. Some fall in love the moment their eyes meet, others don't real... Lebih Banyak

Authors Note
1.1 Charles & Sofia
1.2 Carlos & Marie
1.3 Daniel & Nell
2.1 Charles & Sofia
2.2 Carlos & Marie
2.3 Daniel & Nell
3.1 Charles & Sofia
3.2 Carlos & Marie
3.3 Daniel & Nell
4.1 Charles & Sofia
4.3 Daniel & Nell
5.1 Charles & Sofia
5.2 Carlos & Marie
5.3 Daniel & Nell
6.1 Charles & Sofia
6.2 Carlos & Marie
6.3 Daniel & Nell
7.1 Charles & Sofia
7.2 Carlos & Marie
7.3 Daniel & Nell
8.1 Charles & Sofia
8.2 Carlos & Marie
8.3 Daniel & Nell
9.1 Charles & Sofia
9.2 Carlos & Marie
9.3 Daniel & Nell
10.1 Charles & Sofia
10.2 Carlos & Marie
10.3 Daniel & Nell
11.1 Charles & Sofia
11.2 Carlos & Marie
11.3 Daniel & Nell
12.1 Charles & Sofia
12.2 Carlos & Marie
12.3 Daniel & Nell
13.1 Charles & Sofia
13.2 Carlos & Marie
13.3 Daniel & Nell
14.1 Daniel & Nell
14.2 Charles & Sofia
14.3 Carlos & Marie
Authors note
Epilogue

4.2 Carlos & Marie

267 10 20
Oleh Nelleke9

You're sitting on a blanket on the grass of Carlos' garden with Piñón lying next to you with his head on your lap. You're stroking his fur while admiring the sunrise. You've been here for almost a full week now, tomorrow evening you'll be traveling to Hungary together. It's been nice to have some time off, you both smoothly fell into a routine. Waking up early, going for a hike with Piñón, having breakfast together while planning something fun for the day before working out in Carlos' home gym. After that a shower and then do whatever you had planned to do. You have been getting to know each other on an intimate level, since you have basically been living together for the last few days.

You found out that Carlos enjoys being silent when it's early in the morning, which is great because you do too. He likes hiking with Piñón and tries to take a different route every time he goes for one. He likes to cook, which is a massive plus on the list of things you like about him, and he enjoys sitting in the garden, reading while having you close. You've been out a few days, but a lot of time was spent relaxing, enjoying the sun, going for a swim at the beach and reading. Recharging at its finest.

"Oh, there you are! I was wondering why I woke up to an empty bed." A sleepy Carlos walks into the garden. His joggers are hanging low on his waist and his muscular chest is on full display in the morning sun. He sits down next to you, ruffling Piñón fur before pressing a soft kiss on your lips. "Good morning guapa" you smile while he wraps his arm around you. "Good morning, you looked so peaceful when I woke up and I heard Piñón patter around, so I figured I'd go outside with him. When we came back the garden looked so inviting, which is why I didn't come back to bed." Carlos hums while pressing a kiss to your hair.

After your morning routine you're getting ready to go to the golf course that Carlos frequents often. The whole week so far has been him showing you bits of his life, and you loved it. You are thinking about asking him to come to Vienna during summer break so you could show your life, but you haven't been able to find a good moment to do so. You'll create a good moment to do so during dinner tonight. After putting on a golf proof outfit, not that you know what that is, but Carlos smiled approvingly so you probably did right, you make sure your hair is tied into a ponytail before walking towards the car.

You're waiting for Carlos to pick you up with the golf cart, examining the bags with equipment he put next to you, telling you to 'protect them.' You have no idea what you're about to do, but a day of being in the sun while looking at a concentrated Carlos can't be a bad day, now can it? You look up when you hear someone call your name, and you smile when Carlos drives over to you. "It's kind of hot to see you wait for me in that outfit with all the golf stuff at your feet. I can't wait to teach you how to do this! I'm really excited that you wanted to join." You help him put the equipment on the back of the golf cart before driving towards the first "cup" as Carlos explained.

You've been watching Carlos swing golf balls for the past hour, and you're thoroughly enjoying yourself. He looks so attractive when he's focused, and you're sipping on your water in the sun. "Marie! I almost had a hole in one!!" Carlos runs towards you excitedly and you laugh. "I did it in two! First a chip and then I managed to swing it into the hole with a pitch!!!" you press a kiss on his lips, "I'm so proud of you although I have no idea what you just said." He chuckles before grabbing your hand so he could exactly show you from where he swung first, before walking you towards the second part where he swung. "And then I got it in! Good, right?!" you nod while looking at him with a bright smile.

"Okay now that I've played some, I'm going to teach you. Did you watch me the last hour?" you nod while Carlos drives you to the beginner course. "Okay, show me your stance then." You laugh nervously. You have been paying attention to Carlos, but not to the way he plays golf. You try to imitate the way he was standing, and you can hear him chuckle. He places a warm hand on your hip, "just a bit more like this." You can feel his breath on your neck, and you shiver slightly. He wraps his arms around you so you both hold the club. The planes of his chest press into your back, and you know he's doing it on purpose when he breaths on your ear.

"Okay, now let's swing it together, yeah?" he presses himself against your back a little tighter and you whimper. You are absolutely not focused on golf right now, only on the warm body of Carlos and the way his breath hits your neck. You feel your arm swing with his, and you try to focus on what he's doing. You hit the ball, making it roll towards the hole before stopping. "Very good for your first time, I think you need to focus a bit more though." A slightly breathless Carlos chuckles. "Fuck you," "gladly" "you know why I couldn't focus! You can't tease me like that here." Carlos throws his head back laughing before kissing you on the lips. "I can, and I will." Before winking and smacking your ass. "Let's go, there's still 9 holes to go before I accept us going home."

You end up spending the entire afternoon on the golf course, joking and flirting around, but also seriously learning a thing or a hundred about the sport. While driving home, Carlos leaves you in the car at the parking lot of the supermarket, saying something about wanting to cook for you but not having all the ingredients. While waiting for him you reply to text messages from your family and friends. You're excited to see Piñón again, he has been at home while you were away. You can't believe how quickly you became attached to the dog, and to Carlos too if you were being honest. How is it going to be when he's not around all day anymore?

Will you call and FaceTime in the evenings? Go on dates? You're hoping that he wants to come to Vienna for summer break, it would be good to spend some time apart before seeing each other again. You'll find out if your feelings are genuine when you're not around each other 24/7. You have to admit that you expected that one of you would be tired of the other in the last week, but that still hasn't happened. You can be together in the same room but do your own things, without being disturbed by the other's presence. You've never really had that with a partner, so that seems like a good sign. You're interrupted when Carlos opens the back of the car. "I'm back! And I got everything I wanted. Also, I got you your favorite snack for tonight, the salted pistachios. Figured we could play some board games?" you nod when he takes his seat behind the wheel. "But first, food!"

You're sitting at one of the bar stools on the kitchen top, watching Carlos make lasagna. "My grandma makes the best lasagna ever. Like, the best. I always try to make it as good as hers, but I can never reach her level. But tonight, I try again, but now for you." He says while smiling at you. "I'm excited to taste it babe." Carlos raises his eyebrows at the nickname, "I think that's the first time you called me babe, babe." You look at him while thinking back to the past week. "Is it? I didn't know, you don't like it?" Carlos shakes his head, "no I like it! I just realized you never called me that. You should keep calling me that, or whatever names you want to call me. As long as they're sweet or sexy I'm fine with it." You chuckle at him while shaking your head.

You're seated outside again with the steaming lasagna on the table. Piñón is happily eating his food outside as well, and you wait for Carlos to come and sit. He eventually emerges from the kitchen with two glasses of wine before sitting down across from you. "Well, buen provecho" Carlos says while putting a piece of lasagna on your plate. "Guten Appetit" you tell him before you dig in. You're chatting about the upcoming race and plans for summer break while enjoying the lasagna.

"I actually wanted to ask you something," you say while looking at Carlos. He hums, while looking up. "Would you like to come to Vienna for a few days during summer break? I know you're spending time with your family, but maybe the weekend of the last week?" you fiddle with your rings nervously, trying to read Carlos expression. He thinks for a moment and your heart sinks. Too early? Then again, you came to his home after such a short time together.

"Sorry, I was planning it out in my head without answering you! I didn't mean to do that! I would love to come, if you'll still have me." You look at him, "are you sure? You don't have to..." "No, I would love to Marie, I was just thinking about when to fly to you and how to do it with the baggage and everything, because I think it would be smart to fly to Spa together then. I'm sorry for being silent for so long." You nod, "okay then. I would like to show you around Vienna the way you showed me around here. We'll not be seeing each other a lot during the other weeks so I would like to spend some uninterrupted times before going back to work." Carlos nods while finishing the last bit of his dinner. He sighs contently and smiles at you. "I'm excited to have a personal tour guide in Vienna."

After clearing up the table and loading the dishwasher you bring out the boardgames. Carlos lights the fire in the garden and Piñón lays down on the couch next to you. "I can't believe that we're leaving tomorrow evening already." Carlos says while stroking Piñón. "I'm going to miss you buddy." You smile while looking at them, "I'm going to miss him too, who will I cuddle now when I wake up?" Carlos looks at you mischievously, "you always know where to find me at work, I don't mind getting good morning cuddles from you." You giggle while he cups your face in his hands, pressing a kiss on your lips. "I'm going to miss having you around all the time as well, amore." You hum while kissing him back.

"Let's enjoy our last night together then, babe" 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

377K 7.9K 72
Two childhood friends have their biggest dreams. But they have to separate when they are teenagers. They are destined to meet again after 12 years. D...
26.7K 735 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her who falls for her best friend's brother and him who is helps her with his sister's wedding »»----- ★ -----«« "You guys spent th...
204K 3K 28
"You say we're 'just friends' but friends don't know the way you taste..." *disclaimer* these aren't the actual actions and personalities of the real...
28.4K 506 60
Can we ever find our way back to each other? Friendship lost, love found?