Lost - Rafe Cameron

By sunlightchaos

The most cliche thing of all time is to have a crush on your bestfriend's brother. Evelyn and her friends are... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Fifteen

31.4K 319 1.5K
By sunlightchaos

"Ev are you awake?" I open my eyes slowly and see Sarah poking at my arm nonstop. I close my eyes again and groan. "I really need you to wake up." She begs and pokes me again and again.

"Ugh Sarah, not now." I groan as I turn around in bed. I open one eye and see Rafe sleeping peacefully. "Ev come onnn," Sarah pleads and I start waking myself up.

I sit up in bed lightly and look around. I was in Rafe's room, I found myself waking up here more times than I did in my own room.

Rafe was sleeping a few inches away from me. "What's wrong?" I ask Sarah. She looks pretty panicked and she gestures for me to get out of bed. I follow her out of the room.

I pass by a mirror, I look sleepy as hell in one of Rafe's tees. Once I'm in Sarah's room, she closes the door behind her. "What's going on?" I ask her.

"John B and I broke up last night." She says panicking. "Wait what?" I ask her. She begins panic walking around the room, holding her hands to her head.

"We just started fighting so much about Kie and JJ and Pope," She begins. "Wait what does that have to do with you and John B?" I ask her.

"I don't know! he was giving me so much shit for what I did with Topper but I literally broke Topper's heart for John B!" She yells. I nod.

"So you guys called it off?" I ask. "Well we did! I'm just sick of him constantly acting like I'm the bad guy." She explains and I nod. "God this summer could not get any more complicated." I say.

"Tell me about it." She groans, sitting next to me. "Well are you really done? I mean you and John B, you guys always find your way back to each other." I tell her.

"I know, maybe we will." She says. "I just want him to apologize to me for everything he said about Topper." She says. "He'll come around Sarah, he always does." I reassure her.

"John B is most DEFINITELY not coming around!" Sarah screams as she enters the dining room. "Jesus Sarah, can you keep it down?" Rafe groans.

He's been in a terrible mood all morning because he woke up with a migraine. Rafe and I had just sat down to have breakfast with Ward and Wheezie. I watch Rafe sip his coffee like he's about to die.

Sarah walks around the dining table, furiously. "What's wrong Rafe? Coke withdrawals?" She spits at him. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah actually, I haven't touched coke in a week." Rafe says as he rubs his head. I smile slowly and Ward does too. "You're doing good Rafe." Ward says calmly.

"Okay, there's bigger problems on the table!" Sarah reminds everyone. "Why is he not coming around?" I ask her as I eat a spoon of cereal. Rafe aggressively stabs the slice of bread in front of him.

"I just found out from Kelce that the boys are heading down to this party all the way off West Coast." Sarah tells us.

"Man those West Coast parties are the real Ragers, I went this one time and there was so much cokee-" Rafe stops talking when he sees the look on Ward's face. Wheezie laughs.

"Yeah! Exactly. And everybody knows about kind of people off West Coast, they're literally all on steroids that just make them wanna have sex and just go on bender after bender." Sarah keeps talking.

Ward looks mortified. I notice Rafe nodding and smiling at everything she says as if he's reliving some type of euphoric memory. I shoot him a look and he stops.

"What?" He says while laughing. I make a face and I laugh too. He steals a strawberry off my plate and I try grabbing it back.

"You guys can you focus??" Sarah yells again, getting our attention. "Alright, so John B's going to this crazy party tonight," I begin.

"Exactly! and we're not together, so obviously he's free to do whatever he wants and JJ and Pope are trying to get some after Kiara and it's just going to be like this fucking orgy over there!" She yells.

"Sarah!" Ward groans. "What's an orgy?" Wheezie asks innocently. Ward shoots Sarah an annoyed look.

"It's a group game- activity type of thing." Rafe stutters while explaining. "How do you play?" Wheezie asks.

"Alright thats enough." Ward says grabbing his and Wheezie's plates. "We're going to finish our breakfast in the kitchen." He says before walking off with Wheezie.

Sarah sits down and bangs her head against the table. "Alright, alright, what do you want to do about tonight?" I ask her while rubbing her arm. "Well there's obviously only one solution." She says as she looks up.

"Which is?" Rafe says dumbly. "We have to go as well!" She says throwing her hands up as if it's the most obvious thing. "No I already have plans with Ev." Rafe says.

"We do?" I ask him while smiling. "Yeah we're staying at the Pariz tonight," He says while winking at me lightly.

Whenever we stayed at the Pariz it always ended up being the best night of my whole life. We had the whole place to ourselves and could do anything we wanted to.

"No you're not! You guys are taking me to West Coast." Sarah says matter of factly. Rafe scoffs at her like she's crazy. He turns to me and realizes she's not when I give him a small smile.

"Oh great." He groans. "Look you guys don't get it. I can't just waltz over to West Coast and have to look after both of you." He explains.

"What do you mean look after us?" Sarah asks. "Look the parties at West Coast put our Ragers to shame. There's all kinds of creeps over there." He explains.

"Alright let's take Topper." Sarah says quickly. "Great." Rafe groans again. Sarah waltzes out of the room, dialing Topper. "Come on it'll be fun." I reassure Rafe and he groans for the tenth time.

"You cannot wear that to West Coast!" I tell Sarah. It was 9pm and we were both keeping Rafe and Topper waiting downstairs because we couldn't figure out what to wear.

"I'm not going there dressed like a nun!" Sarah says back. She checks herself out in the mirror. She pulls down on the tiniest dress I've ever seen her wear.

It barely makes it over her butt and her boobs look like they are about to pop out. "I'm telling you this is fine! What you're wearing isn't." She says as she dives into her closet and pulls out a two piece co-ord for me.

It's way shorter than anything I'd normally wear but I try it on anyway. I decide it actually looks really cute on and I should take more risks with what I wear anyway. (Image of the outfit below!)

"We are never going to make it at this rate guys!" We hear Topper shouting from downstairs as we roll our eyes and walk out of Sarah's room.

I laugh as Sarah does her best to walk down the stairs without flashing anyone, which undoubtedly fails.

"Woah," Rafe says as he sees me walking down. I smile at him. He licks his lips as I reach the landing and walks over to me.

"Mmhm," He says as he wraps his arms around me, going straight for the butt. "You sure you don't wanna go to the Pariz instead?"

He whispers as he licks his lips again. "Ugh come on!" Sarah groans and I let go of Rafe. He slaps my butt lightly as the four of us walk out of the house.

"Alright let's just hope we make it back here alive." Topper says as we leave the Cameron's.

An hour and half later, we pull up at the West Coast party. Rafe did NOT lie when he said this put our Rager's to shame.

There was over a thousand people at least at this beach. It was so overwhelming even watching it from a distance. The DJ booth and stage was literally the size of the Cameron's house.

They'd set up a bar which looped around the entire stage and the music was deafening even from a distance. "Alright stay close." Topper says as he grabs Sarah's arm, leading the way.

"No leaving the group." Rafe warns Sarah as he pulls me in front of him, behind Sarah. We start making our way through the crowd and then I'm hit with a huge wave of claustrophobia.

There were SO many people here. We walk through tons of dancing people. Every girl I saw was barely wearing any clothes and I suddenly realize we dressed to the occasion.

I see at least fifty people doing lines of coke and popping pills in every corner. There's so much of smoke and fog everywhere.

Rafe wraps his hand around my waist as he walks behind me. "You guys there's no way we're even going to find John B and them in this crowd." Topper screams as he turns around.

"I've been here with JJ once before, we usually hang by the end of the bar, it's less loud there." Rafe tells us, screaming over the sound. We nod and begin moving towards the end of the bar.

Once we get there, there's more room to spread out and the sound is much weaker. "I don't see them!" Sarah says as she searches the crowd.

"Stay here, I'll get us drinks." Topper tells us and we nod. Sarah and I keep scanning the crowd for the guys and Rafe almost looks like a watchdog standing next to us.

Topper returns with our drinks, which are on a literal tray. "What are these?" Sarah asks curiously inspecting the drinks. "I don't even know!" Topper says laughing.

There's a total of eight shots on the tray in front of us. "Bottoms up man!" Rafe says as we all take a shot. "That was deadly," Sarah groans as she grabs her second shot. "Slow down," I tell her.

"No Im having a good time and so are you," She says as she hands everyone the second shot. We all laugh and take it as well. Ten mins in and we're all feeling a little more loose.

What the heck was in those drinks? The music was amazing and the overall vibe was so good. I look up at Rafe and my breath hitches at how good he looks.

He's in a black button down shirt and looks to die for. He grabs my hips as he dances with me, he looks down at me and kisses me slowly. I feel his hands find their way to my butt, like they always do by now.

I smile into the kiss and slip my tongue into his mouth. He bites my bottom lip lightly. "Get a room you guys," I hear Sarah groan and I laugh into the kiss lightly. Rafe squeezes my butt a little, making my skirt ride up some more.

"Rafe mother fucking Cameron." We hear someone says as pull apart. There's a tall guy with reddish hair standing in front of us, who clearly recognizes Rafe. Rafe however, doesn't look as happy to see him.

"Dan," He says slowly. "Man it's literally been a year!" Dan says as he pulls Rafe into a hug and pats his back. "We haven't seen you in forever!" Dan says as he yells over to some others.

"You guys, look who's back!" He screams. About five other guys join us, they all look a few years older than us, maybe older than Rafe too.

One of them has a tattoo of some type of dragon up the side of his neck. They all say hi to Rafe. I notice how uncomfortable he's being.

It's a little awkward because Rafe isn't saying anything and we're all just standing there. "I'm Sarah! Rafe's sister, and this is Topper and Evelyn." Sarah introduces herself to them happily.

I notice Rafe grow more uncomfortable at this. "Rafe's little sister!" Dan says while checking her out. Something about the way they all look at us makes me feel a little uncomfortable too.

I notice Rafe growing more anxious by the second. "And you must be Rafe's girl!" Dan says looking at me.

I notice him licking his lips as he looks me up and down. Topper's jaw stiffens as he notices this as well. "Hey!" I say casually.

"So what brings you back Country Club?" They ask Rafe. "Just hanging out man, we're leaving soon." Rafe says causally.

"Leaving? Oh no man, you've gotta let me put you on this new stuff we've got," Dan begins saying and all his friends agree with him. "No man we're really good." Rafe cuts him off.

I notice Dan get a little annoyed at this. "No, no come on, some more of us are just back over there, you guys come on over, we'll hook you up for free," Dan insists. "Look I told you man, we're fine." Rafe says more sternly.

Dan looks offended and so do the others. "Alright, alright." He says throwing his hands up and taking a step back. "Don't leave without saying goodbye, it was nice meeting you guys," He says, eyeing Sarah up again.

These guys give me really bad vibes and made me super uncomfortable. It made me grossed out to think they saw Rafe and I making out like that before.

They finally leave and Topper turns to Rafe. "Who the fuck are they?" Topper asks him, clearly pissed. "Look, they're no one, it doesn't matter." Rafe says bringing his hand to his head.

I grab ahold of his arm and try to reassure him, he looks really stressed out. "Are you okay baby?" I ask him and he nods. "I'll be right back, I'll get us more drinks." Rafe says before walking away calmly.

Something wasn't right. I hang out with Topper and Sarah for a while longer. "Look I'm telling you, we aren't going to find them if we just stay in one spot." Sarah says.

"So what? you want to cover this whole place?" Topper asks laughing at the idea. "Ugh come on Topper!" She groans. "No Sarah! We're staying here, at least till Rafe gets back." Topper says.

"Where is he?" I ask searching the crowd for him. "Isn't that him over there?" Sarah says pointing behind us. Just as I turn to look, she grabs my arm and yanks me in the opposite direction.

"Sarah!" I scream as she pulls me through the crowd, away from Topper. She was freakishly strong. "Sarah what are you DOING?" I scream as I finally manage to stop her.

"We have got to find them Ev!" She says panicked. "But Topper-" I say looking back for him. It was amazing how quickly you could lose somebody in this place.

"Please just look with me! I promise we will find Rafe and Topper as soon as we find them." She begs me and I groan.

This felt like a bad idea. We search through the crowd a bit and then Sarah screams. "There's John B! There's John B!" She says. I look in her direction and sure enough, I make out John B, Pope, Kelce and JJ.

"Oh my god." Sarah says. That's when I see what she's seeing. John B dancing with and kissing this brunette. Oh no.

"Sarah," I begin, about to comfort her. She starts to fume as she pulls away from me and marches through the crowd towards John B. "SARAH!" I scream, running after her.

"John B what the FUCK?" She screams as she runs over and pushes him away from the brunette girl. "What the fuc-" John B says looking dazed as hell.

He blinks a few times to realize Sarah is in front of him. "Sarah what are you doing here???" He asks. Pope, Kelce and JJ turn to us looking equally as surprised.

"Ev?" JJ says, I notice he looks completely dazed out. "Who the fuck are you DOING HERE?" Sarah screams back at John B and nearly swats the brunette in the face.

She seems drunk as hell and walks away into the crowd. "Ev is that really you?" JJ asks for the second time, squinting at me. "Yeah JJ it's me," I say slapping his face lightly.

"Oh my god, what the hell are you doing here???" John B asks again. "Watching you move on in less than a fucking day!" Sarah screams back.

"Oh my god is this really happening or am I totally faded right now?" JJ asks Pope. "Oh it's happening." Pope says back. "Gotcha," JJ says.

"How did you guys get here?" Kelce asks confused. "Rafe and Topper." I tell them. "Where are they?" They ask. I look into the crowd and sigh. "I don't know.." I say slowly.

"No I don't want to talk to you!" Sarah screams as she pushes John B away. "Evelyn let's go!" She screams before running away, AGAIN.

"Sarah!" I scream chasing after her. She wiggles through the crowd so quickly I almost cannot keep up. She runs through the people and finally stops and exits through this small exit way.

"Sarah stop!" I scream and she finally does. We're a little bit away from the party, somewhere quiet and darker. I catch up to her and see that she's crying her eyes out.

"Sarah come on." I say as I pull her into a hug. She keeps sobbing and I try to catch my breath and think about how the hell we are going to find the others again.

"Is something wrong here?" I turn to see Dan and his friends walking over to us. Instantly, my stomach twists and a very bad feeling creeps up on me.

I nudge Sarah and she stops crying. "We were just leaving," I say as I pull Sarah to walk away and Dan stands in front of me. "Oh no, what's wrong?" Dan says as he steps towards Sarah, way too close for comfort. He gets in her face.

Sarah flinches and backs up against the wall. I don't even know what to do as I notice the way his friends are looking at us. I'd never found myself in a situation like this and I felt numb.

"Oh no, princess don't cry." He says as he wipes her cheek and Sarah closes her eyes. "You know when I found out Rafe had a little sister, this is not what I expected at all." He says as he looks down at her.

"Look we really should get going," I say as I reach to grab Sarah and Dan turns around, grabbing my throat and pushes me against the wall.

I cannot even process how much things escalate in the next few seconds. My head hits the back of the wall super hard. "Ev-" Sarah screams and one of his friends covers her mouth.

"Mmhm, and Rafe's girl." Dan says as he pushes himself against me. I squirm and try to push him off. "Shushhhh," He whispers.

He places his finger on my lips and I knee him in the crotch instantly. "Sarah!" I scream as he crouches down and I push him back again. One of his friends grabs me and I try to push past him but he grips onto my body and I can't get free.

"Someone HELP" I start screaming and another one of them covers my mouth. Dan gets up again and looks angry as hell.

"You fucking bitch," He says before lunging over at me. Sarah screams as she tries to get free from the guys holding her back. Dan's attention turns back to her and he smirks while walking up to her.

He looks at her chest and laughs lightly, his finger trails from her neck to her cleavage and I try everything I can to get free and stop this from happening.

Sarah closes her eyes and I scream even though I'm being muffled by one of the guys. Dan keeps touching Sarah and his hands are on her thighs.

Just then we hear people running up to us and I scream when I see it's the boys. JJ, Pope, Kelce, Topper, John B and Rafe run into the little alley we are at.

They look exhausted and when they realize what's going on they look like they are about to kill someone. "Oh fuck," Dan groans.

Rafe and the guys charge towards us and the guy holding me throws me down on the floor so he can take them. I scream as my jaw slams into an iron bar laying on the floor.

My entire body weight is on my jaw when I hit the ground face first. My entire face starts aching in pain and I wince when I feel blood collecting up in my mouth.

I immediately know this amount of pain isn't normal and I had seriously hurt myself. "EV!" I hear Topper scream and I can barely move my head up. I hear people fighting and screaming.

My hair is covering my face and I cannot make out what is happening. "Topper fucking GO, GO!" I hear Rafe screaming at someone and I feel someone race over to me, slide onto the floor and pull me into their chest.

"Ev, Ev, I need you to look at me." I hear Topper telling me. He tries to pull my head upwards and I try to scream from the pain but nothing comes out.

"Oh fuck," I hear Topper says as his hands soak up with blood from touching my face. "It's alright I'm here," He says as he pulls me further into his lap. I look up lightly and see them still fighting.

Pope, JJ, John B and Kelce are fighting Dan's friends. I look for Rafe and see him behind held in a chokehold against the wall by Dan.

Dan hits him and he falls on the ground. I watch in horror as Dan pulls out a gun and points it at the others. "Fucking, STOP." Dan screams as he fires the gun in the air twice.

I wince and Topper wraps his arms around me tighter. JJ and the rest of them stop and put their hands up slowly in surrender. I look for Sarah and see her on the ground, holding onto her knees and crying.

"Alright everyone fucking stop." Dan says again, pointing the gun around. Rafe lays there on the ground, watching. His jaw is so tense and he's bleeding from his nose.

I notice Pope and John B both bleeding from cuts in their face. Topper keeps holding onto me and comforting me.

I notice how fast he's breathing and see his knuckles completely bruised and bloody. Dan's friends get up and stand next to him. "Kneel the fuck down." Dan says to the boys. They all do.

"Alright Rafe, you've got some fucking nerve coming back here and not even acknowledging us." Dan beings. I take a deep breath when I see Dan put on a set of knuckle crushers.

Rafe lays on the ground, his back against the wall. "And then I see you talking to Kelp and doing lines off him??" Dan says. Rafe was doing coke tonight? "I mean it's like you've forgotten where your loyalties lies man!" Dan says.

"Well I'm about to remind you; this is your rude awakening my friend." Dan says as he kicks Rafe in the side. Rafe groans and falls over.

"Shush, shush." Topper whispers to me as he hugs me tighter. Dan grabs Rafe by the collar, making him sit up straight.

He punches his face and I hear Sarah scream as we see Rafe's face begin bleeding profusely. The knuckle crushers had to have scarred Rafe's face.

"Alright Rafe, I'm about to have some fun with your bitches." Dan says smiling and his friends start laughing too.

Just then Rafe lunges forward and grabs the gun, JJ and the boys get off the ground and get back to taking Dan's friends.

Rafe backs Dan into the wall and I watch in horror as he points the gun at him. "Rafe," I try to say but it comes out a whisper.

Just then all the madness stops when we hear two bullets leave the gun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 54 21
𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐞ðĶðĒ𝐞𝐎 𝐭ðĻ ðĨðĻðŊ𝐞ðŦ𝐎 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐟ðĒ𝐜 𝐟𝐞𝐚ðŪ𝐭ðŪðŦðĒ𝐧𝐠 𝟏𝟕 ðē𝐞𝐚ðŦ ðĻðĨ𝐝 𝐀ðŊ𝐚 𝐁ðĨðšð§ðœðĄðšðŦ𝐝 ð°ðĄðĻ ðĄðšðŽ 𝐜ðĻðĶ𝐞 𝐭ðĻ ïŋ―...
30K 319 50
(Not Completed) Alanna always felt like she was out of place, she grew up with her mom in Ouray, Colorado. To her it never felt like home. A small to...
337K 4.8K 43
Ivy King Rutherford comes from a wealthy family that live on the mainland of North Carolina. Spending her summers in the Outer Banks wouldn't be so b...
285K 3.1K 14
bonnie and rafe have been hooking up since they were 17. they've always kept it a secret, not wanting their families to did out. their families have...