๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฃ โ„™๐•ฆ๐•๐• (๐”น๐•Ž๐”ธ๐•„)

By pixiegirl08

Under the great big oak tree, we lie next to each other, spread out like starfishes only our hands holding us... More

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 15
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 16
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 18
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 19
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 20
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 21
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 23
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 24
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 25
๐•ฎ๐•ณ๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 27
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 28
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 29
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–—

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 26

5.7K 212 183
By pixiegirl08

Auroras POV

"Cause you looked fucking scared talking to him. Can you please just tell me what he said?" Kai says desperately.

Our first actual argument is in the middle of an empty Walmart parking lot right after I had just been harassed by my ex-boyfriend and like all Halloween nights; it's eery outside.

"Fine," I huff out in defeat. "He told me that Juels lied about being pregnant with his baby just to break us up," I rush out in hesitation.

"You believe him?" Kai asks looking into my eyes.

I avoid eye contact. "It doesn't matter if I believe him or not. We're not dating so he doesn't really matter to me," I say truthfully. He doesn't really matter to me.

Of course, I don't believe Juels faked him being the baby father of her children just to break us up. It wasn't like we were some power couple that she was envious of, we were just a regular high school couple. The ending of our relationship was inevitable.

Seeing Kahlil get progressively worst every time I see him is bothersome, that's the only part I care about; his wellbeing. Is that so wrong of me?

Kai stares at me with eyes desperate for reassurance, he must not believe me.

I take off my seat belt turning my body towards him the same way he has his turned towards mine. I caress his cheek softly returning the long-awaited eye contact he's been earning for. He leans into my touch waiting for my words of reassurance.

"Kai, I promise you Kahlil doesn't matter to me. But, I do care for his wellbeing, that's it. Seeing him drunk and high like that honestly scares me."

Kai nods letting me continue on.

"I'm sorry I wouldn't talk to you about it earlier. I made a big deal about nothing."

"it's okay Rory," Kai finally smiles.

I lean back into my seat smiling as well. "Okay, now take me home I'm tired." 

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

I sit back in my seat in the middle of the classroom, beside me is a boy I don't know who has been staring at me for the past few minutes. I ignore his stares and focus on the assignment given, once I finish I take a quick picture and send it to the class group chat.

The boy beside me clears his throat signalling my attention to him, I raise an eyebrow. "Could you help me with this?" He asks. Maybe he's not in the group chat because I had just sent them the answers and now everyone is working on it.

"Sure," I shrug although there is a reason why the teacher is sitting at the front of the class.

I stand up from my seat and look at his worksheet which has eraser marks all over along with doddles of, Jennifer Lopez? I direct him on his work, I don't think he was paying attention. He would be the one to suffer because we have a test on this material next week Monday.

I sit back down in my seat and pull out a book from my backpack. It was a random book that Makie recommended to me the other day, I wasn't sure if I liked it but I'm still reading because Makie says it gets better.

"I like your tattoos," the boy says. His attention focused on the roman numeral tattoo of my mother's death date and my birthday. February the 8th, the day where I celebrate life and death. I look at my wrist wondering how he even caught a glimpse of it.

"Thanks," I smile trying to keep my mind distracted from the horrid day.

"What does the date mean to you?"

"It means a lot to me," I sigh, "It's the day I was finally potty trained," I say wiping a fake tear.

The boy laughs and turns back to his work.

As soon as he does start his work the bell rings making me wish I had ignored him and let him do his work so he could've been finished. A few of the boys in the class dab me up while some girls give me hugs, only because I had shared answers with them.

I walk to my locker where Kai's stands waiting for me, he opens his arms which gladly hug me. I look at his black hoodie, it would go nice with my outfit. I take out my skateboard from my locker. "Hey princess."

"Kai, I'm so cold," I groan.

"What happened to hello? How are you? My name is..."

"Hey Kai. I'm cold," I fake shiver trying to obtain Kai's hoodie for myself.

"Nice to meet you Cold, where did Rory go?" Kai says looking around the busy hallways.

"Kai just give me the hoodie," I deadpan looking at his hoodie that looks way more comfortable than my cropped top.

"You want me to strip, right here? In front of everyone, I swear you have new kinks, every day princess."

I roll my eyes and walk away from him, he follows behind me laughing obnoxiously.

Kai pulls me back into his chest, against the brick walls of the outside of our school. He puts down both of our skateboards. "No one asked you to wear half of a tee-shirt during the fall," Kai complains removing his hoodie.

His abs show as he removes the clothing, I watch intently not even bothering to try and filter out my thoughts. Kai removes my glasses and puts the sweater on me, I poke my arms through the hole and shimmy my body in the hoodie.

He looks at me with a smile on his face, pulling out his spring jacket Kai puts it on to cover his long-sleeved shirt. "In my defence, it was a lot warmer in the morning," I rebuttal putting my glasses back on.

"Princess, you know Canada weather is almost as indecisive as you."

"Don't make me step on your Jordans Kai," I threaten.

"You wouldn't dare."

"You're right, I wouldn't," I shrug.

"Where do you wanna go, my shift doesn't start till later today," Kai asks switching our positions so he leans against the wall. I wrap my arms around his neck looking up at him.

"You don't have homework to do?" I rub the birthmark on his cheek.

"Now you know high school work is too easy for me," Kai smirks.

"Just because you work with university students doesn't mean you're no longer a high school student. Don't start flaking out on school now Kai."

"Sure," Kai says staring into my eyes.

My words weren't heard meaning I would have to repeat them until they were. "Whatever bald boy."

"I'm not bald, it's a buzz cut," Kai groans now listening to me. "Princess, you know we never carved that heart around our names? Now that we're dating we kinda have to."

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that. Wanna go do that now?"

Kai nods his head still checking out my whole body. What was once the look of innocent crushing now turned into desire and lust. He was always staring at me and his hands always had to be touching my body somehow.

"Last one there has to give the other head!" I shout pulling away.

Kai pulls me back from the belt loops of my jeans. "But princess, I like giving you head," Kai says confused.

"Fine, the last one to the treehouse gets head!"

"Princess this isn't going to work, I'm fine with either."

"Omg. Fine, the last one to the treehouse has to be a sex slave for the other."

"I'm fine with that," Kai smiles licking his lips.

"Okay then, the last one to the treehouse-"

"Wanna make a sex tape tonight?" Kai interrupts with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't interrupt me, bald boy," I stomp my feet in frustration. "The last one to the treehouse is a rotten egg!"

I take my skateboard and get a running start away from Kai, I skate away not looking back. I waver through pedestrians in a hurry, the forest only a few blocks away.

I make it to the forest first. Kai is right behind me. "You're a rotten egg, bald boy!" I shout pointing at Kai.

"Princess," Kai takes a long deep sigh. "I'm not bald-"

"It's a buzz cut. Yeah, yeah, whatever bald boy."

"Princess, I'm not a boy. I'm a man," Kai says pulling up his clothes to show me his six-pack.

"Put your gosh darn shirt down, we're in public." I move my hands to try and pull his shirt down.

"But I thought this was a new kink of yours."

"Kai you're stressing me out," I chuckle.

Kai laughs loudly before wrapping a hand around my neck. He leads us into the forest, passing by our treehouse where we drop off our bags and skateboards. I lift up one of the floorboards to take out a lollipop, popping the lollipop in my mouth we continue on walking.

Once we make it to the large tree with our initials carved into it I lean down to my shoe, I take out the knife. "How does the schools metal detectors not pick up on that?" Kai asks looking at the knife in my hands.

"I just got it like that," I shrug my shoulders.

'K.Y & A.M' is carved deeply in the tree, around it I carve the prettiest heart I can draw to signify our love.

"It's perfect princess," Kai mumbles. 

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

**SMUT WARNING**

I take off the locks of the door to my apartment, opening the door I'm meet with a smiling Kai. He stands at my door with a plastic bag in his hands. "Kai, it's 11 pm. What are you doing here?"

"Hey princess. Can I come in or?"

I pull him into the apartment looking out in the hallway to see if grandma saw anything. I didn't need her to snitch on me because she saw Kai standing at the door. Kai takes off his shoes. I'm sure he knows my dad doesn't get home until tomorrow morning.

"Why did you come over so late and what's in the bag?" I ask at once.

Kai walks off to my room making me follow him, he throws himself on my bed. "What's in the bag bald boy?"

"Open it yourself." Kai hands me the Walmart bag. I open the bag before Kai snatches it out of my hands.

"You just told me to open it myself?"

"Okay so the first thing I got are these flavoured condoms," Kai says waving around a package of flavoured condoms completely dismissing my question.

"When have we ever had sex with condoms?"

"Princess, I know, but these are flavoured so we have to try them out." Kai puts the box in my nightstand drawer. "Next, I got this polaroid camera, for...pictures."

"What else would we use them for," I laugh.

"The last thing I got was lube because it came with the condoms."

"Did you really go to Walmart with the intent of getting all this?"

"No my mom sent me to Walmart to get mac 'n' cheese," Kai shrugs.

Kai puts the lube and polaroid camera away in my room, he sits back down on my bed facing me. We look at each other for a moment. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask laying down beside him.

"Sure." I get the Roku remote and turn on the most boring movie I could think of.

Only minutes into the movie boredom takes over me, it wasn't an enjoyable movie. I look over at Kai who turns to me with a raised eyebrow before looking back at the movie. I stare at his side profile. "Stop staring," Kai mumbles wrapping an arm around my neck, he pulls me into his chest where I lie comfortably.

Instead of watching the movie, I look up at Kai, I bite my lips trying to suppress the dirty thoughts I have of Kai. I'd rather him fucking me than watch this movie. I put on a boring movie so Kai could focus on me, but I guess he actually enjoys the movie.

The brightness of my tv screen shines on Kai's face as his eyes focus on the movie. And for only a moment I contemplate my next actions.

My hands that were once on the back of Kai's head now move down to his chest, I rub his chest, innocently looking up at him. But his attention doesn't waver. My hands creep down to his lower abdomen, then he finally focuses on me. "What are you doing princess?"

"Nothing, just watch the movie," I grumble moving my hands back to his chest.

Although sceptical, he nods his head and refocuses on the movie.

My hand's snakes back down to his abdomen, but this time they're met with Kai's subtle erection. Under the covers, I grope his dick as his breathing hitches. I look up at him to see him still trying to watch the movie, his cheeks rosy red at my touch. "W-what are y-you doing?" Kai shakily says, his voice deep and unsure.

"Just chill Kai," I kiss his cheek. With my head still on his chest, I pull down Kai's grey joggers, his dick growing in desire.

"Fuck Rory," Kai strains.

He finally meets my sultry eyes, only to look away. Kai kisses my lips as his hands move to take off my Nike shorts, I moan into the kiss trying to keep my shaky hands on Kai's growing erection. I take his joggers off him as he successfully removes my shorts leaving us both half-naked. Pulling away from each other we lay on our backs both breathing heavy.

Under the covers, Kai's slick fingers work their way to my clothed pussy. My thighs close against his cold hands only for them to be reopened by him, my hand shoots up to my mouth to cover my whimpers as Kai's fingers rub my wet pussy against my lace thong. "So fucking wet," Kai chuckles.

In retaliation, I slightly pull down Kai's boxers. With our bodies facing the ceiling our heads turn to each other, our eyes meet with lust-filled gazes. Kai moans as his erection now stands tall in my hands, I jerk him off slowly trying to control my own pleasure.

Kai moves aside my thong, his fingers run along my pussy lips. My thumb plays with the pre-cum threatening to spill from his tip, I move my hands further down his dick. I gather all my saliva and spit on his dick, my hands work fast to simulate Kai as his own hands slip into my core, I buck my hips in shock. His fingers pump in and out of my pussy making me moan uncontrollably.

Despite how fast our hands move to fuck each other, we kiss softly under the red LED lights of my room. Kai curls his fingers inside of me while my hands fist tighter pumping him just as fast as he pumps into me. Our breathing syncs as our chests heave in a pattern of unsteadiness.

His hands brush against my g-spot making me cry out in pleasure. "Right there, Kai!" I say pulling away from our kiss. His fingers continue to assault my g-spot frantically. Kai kisses me but I struggle to kiss back as pleasure overwhelms my senses, this familiar sense of pleasure only Kai could give me.

Kai's dick twitches in my hands making me jerk him off harder, he moans into the kiss pulling away to look down at my hands. "I-I'm almost there princess," Kai groans wistfully. He moans loudly as his cum shoots out of his tip and into my hands, I only use his hot cum as lube to continue jerking him off.

Kai's slim fingers thrust into my g-spot continuously making my body thrash around. I whimper at the familiar feeling of my orgasm catching up to me, the knot in my core builds up. "I'm cumming!" I cry out making sure to still jerk off Kai the way he likes it.

My cum spills out of my throbbing pussy and onto Kai's fingers, his fingers spread my cum around my pussy. Kai's eyes never leave my pussy as he plays with my orgasm. I take deep breathes trying to regain my composure. "Do you mind if I take a picture princess?"

I shake my head letting him know I don't mind, Kai takes the fully charged blue polaroid camera from my nightstand. He loads the film up.

I bite my bottom lip as Kai holds the camera up to my pussy positioning it against my heat, he presses the shutter button and the camera flashes brightly on my pussy taking a snapshot of my cum filled pussy. He holds the camera film in his hands waiting for it to finish.

Kai positions me on my knees, my face right in front of his dick. "Suck it," Kai instructs with the camera still in his hands. I take his dick into my mouth closing my eyes with fresh tears threatening to spill. My mascara runs on my cheeks as I bop my head up and down Kai's dick letting his words encourage me to go faster.

"Look at me, princess." I look up at him with sultry eyes as he snaps a picture of me sucking his dick.

I detach my mouth from his member and wait for further instructions. Next, Kai pushes my body onto the bed, he grips my throat tightly. As I moan in pure pleasure Kai flashes a photo of him chocking me.

"Strip," Kai commands removing his hands from my neck. I sit on my knees looking directly at the camera panned in on my face. As slut like as I can, I take off my white tee, Kai takes a picture of my upper body taking off my shirt. 

From behind, I unhook my black bra teasing Kai as I slowly remove my bra, as soon as it's off and my breast are free Kai takes his pictures.

Putting the camera down Kai kisses all over my body starting at the valley of my breast and making his way up to my lips.

What first started as light innocent kisses now turned into dark hickies and love bites all over my body. Kai leaves bruises everywhere he kisses, my body's painted with his touch. "One last picture princess?" Kai asks.

Although I wanted to take more, I nod my head.

Kai takes the camera and stands at the end of the bed I let him move my body in any way to get the right pictures, the loud and bright flash of the camera hits one more time.

Kai shows me the picture, my head is moved to the side as I run my hands all over my body showing off the mess Kai created of me.

"These are going in my wallet," Kai smiles proudly looking at all of the pictures he had taken of me.

"Ugh, I'm so tired," I say looking at the clock on my desk. Kai came over at 11 and now it's 2 am.

"That's too bad. Get on your hands and knees princess," Kai says loading the film of the polaroid camera to take more pictures. 

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

AN: i feel so bad for not updating in a week, so i had to repay with some smut! hope you enjoyed it :)

do y'all want long or short chapters? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 23.4K 29
Nani has liked Niall since they were children. When she confessed his love he didn't just turn her down he told her she was, "Pretty for a black girl...
425K 11.8K 35
"So?" He looked confused. "She's y- your-" I gulped. "My what Aurora?!" He exclaimed angrily. I jumped. "Don't raise your voice at me! She's your dau...
292K 10.9K 86
"They call you princess?" Aiden's bright green eyes followed my every move. I gulped, pulling a lose curl behind my ear nervously at his scrutinizing...
248 11 9
Evie was a wild child. She was at (almost) every party, did every dare, and lived the way she wanted to. All so she could pour it into writing. She w...