Wildness Calling *UNDER CONST...

By TiffanyNLekanoff

Book 1 *First four chapters Edited by @SUPERPINKLOL* Problems!!! Like major I may cry problems. I can't seem... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

1.2K 74 0
By TiffanyNLekanoff

Rosen’s POV

      I was laughing so hard I was nearly crying, to think that my big brave and smart brother got trapped by a bears snare for food. I was holding my sides enjoying the feel of the lack of air from laughing and not one from a panic attack, as the bear told his tales of my brother.

     “How’d you get him down.” I laugh breathlessly looking over to see him smiling and laughing lightly at the memory.

    “I had to cut him down with my claws and I will never forget the look on his face was priceless.” He chuckles, his eyes crinkling from his smile lines, I wonder how old he is, 30-32?  But the image of my brothers face makes me forget my thought as another fit of laughter hit me. I collapse on my back feeling the shirt ride up a bit. Yet it didn’t matter, I was enjoying this giddiness way to much to care. My wolf just felt so content but there was also something I just couldn't pin point as well.

    “Why were you setting traps anyways?” I question calming down from my laughing euphoria.

      “To catch game so that I could take it into town to sell.” He answers shrugging his shoulders lightly.

      “What would you need money for?” I ask rolling onto my stomach enjoying the view that it gave me of his long and strong legs.

    “Clothing, hobbies- beer.” He says with a shrug of his shoulders.

      “Well what were you then 20?” I ask with a snort.

“No I was 21, and I was legally able to drink thank you very much.” He grumbles with a roll of his eyes; yet they sparkled with amusement when they looked at me.

    “So what that makes you like 34?” I ask raising an impressed eyebrow at him.

    “35 last month, not that it matters anyways little pooch.” He says with a slight chuckle.

     “Rosen, gosh will it kill you to call me by my name and not a brand of dog. I’m a wolf you god damn Yety.” I growl out sitting up, my happy mood is now officially gone.

  "What the hell is your name anyway?" I asked finally realizing I didn't know it.

       “Wolf is part of the dog family dumb ass and Derek if you have to know everything pooch.” He snorts standing up from the seat he had taken out earlier.

         I scowl at him but stand, I spent enough time here the sun was going down, my pack must be worried sick about me. And the Alpha that visited would probably want to speak to me about the attack.

        “I need to get home.” I say at last walking past him to the front door of his cottage.

         “I’ll walk you back until I hit the edge of my territory.” He says suddenly serious.

          I only nod, I don’t want to argue anymore with this bear of a man. I smile to myself and let him lead the way. He may not be into dog but I am digging his bear built body. Especially that ass of his, it make me want to pinch it. The thought makes me flush with embarrassment, it has been years since I have thought that way about another Were. It’s been at least three years since I have last been with a man. After my brother found out I had been sexaully active with a few of our pack members he threaten to cut off something very important to them if they dared came sniffing around me again for a round two.

        I had to have self loving for a long while now, I groan in irritation. Just a few more hours until that Mating Moon rises and I will go into heat. And a female werewolf heat was unbearable without a male to help her relieve herself. We are greedy creatures when our heat hits us, and I could feel mine coming on sooner than expected.  Another reason why this bear is looking more and more for just what the doctor ordered.

           His scent hit the air again and my skin slowly started to inflame with the need that was growing inside me to shove him against a tree and taste his lips until I had my fill. Too late I was losing control, a small whine exits me and I could feel my wolf take control. The pheromone began spreading letting any male Were within a mile radius of me know that I was in Heat.

     I notice the Werebear stiffens and sniffs the air turning to look at me with widened eyes that filled with lust reacting to my heat.

     “Mating Moon.” He growls out taking a step toward me. My heart quickens in anticipation.

       I take him into view and don’t think twice, I need his body- now. I push him roughly up against the nearest tree and my lips descended upon his hungrily. A hearty moan exits my lips and I press my body fully onto his enjoy his hard and rough body against my soft and smooth one. He groans and quickly switches our position. Sandwiching me between him and the tree, he hikes me up his body and I wrap legs around him, grinding against his thick shaft through his sweat pants.

      We both moan out from the contact. He nibbles on my bottom lip till I give in to him, then his tongue was tasting my mouth and I am tasting his. Everything about him was addicting and I wanted more, I start clawing at his shirt until we got it over his head. He sets me down to start working on the belt that was around me. Growling in frustration at how knotted I made it. I don’t have time for this. I shove him to the ground and straddle him leaning forward and kissing him roughly and he grasp my bottom, grinding against me. I moan again not caring who or what could hear or see us. Nothing mattered but getting him inside me to stop the burning of this heat.

       I moan arching my back like a cat at the feel of him grasping my heavy breast through the material of his shirt he let me borrow.

        He growls leaning up taking over my lips with his demanding alpha male kiss that had my luna howling and my toes curling with the power of it.

          I whimper and claw at the belt around my waist, and actually succeeding in getting it off. He moans in approval as he reaches out to grab me, but then a naughty thought crosses my mind. I lean over him taking his arms, forcing them over his head and I tie him to the closes thickest branch I could find amongst the trees being that we were on the ground. He pulls at the restraints growling in sexual frustration. I ignore him and lift the shirt off of me, leaving me in all my naked glory. He eyed my form in such a heated gaze, that had my body shivering in both arousal and appreciation.

      I straddle him again and put my ear over his chest hearing a sound that didn’t quite count as purring but I knew he more than liked what he sees.

        I kiss him over his heart and make my way down until I came to his treasure trail licking over his belly button and tentatively pull down his sweats. His hips jerk up in acceptation and I put my hand over his quivering stomach holding him down with a little bit of my alpha power, not that I would be able to truly stop him if he fought back but enough so he won’t escape my tasting tongue.

          He kicks his sweats off the rest of the way and I admire his thick shaft that was in front of my feasting eyes. He is huge and questions pass through my mind, like a train. That’s supposed to fit inside of me? What if he can’t fit? How is he going to fit?  Oh god he’s going to stretch me way past my limits. With those thoughts and questions it was almost like my wolf was rushing to find an answer.

      I give the tip of his shaft a small lick and he groans loudly his muscles flexing in his arms as he once again struggles to get out of his restraints.  The remembrance of the restraint gave me confidence and I take him into my mouth as far as I could and suck at him, nibbling at the tip of him then rolling my tongue around him. The taste of him was quite addicting and he with each lick I gave him, he seem to get harder.

        A brutal animalistic sound makes its way up his throat and echos around us like a repeating beat. I barely have time to move having not heard the belt break over his growling in time for him to roll me onto my back. Pinning my arms above my head and grasping my lips with his own. He kisses me like his very existence depended on it. Then he kissed his way down to my throat, scraping his teeth sensually against my neck causing moans to escape my lips like a never ending song. I arch my back and tilt my head to the side offering him more access.

         He sucks roughly at the sensitive skin there and more moans escape, and he looks at me with his heated gaze.

    “Pulchra es fortis” he whispers kissing me gently on the lips.

“Wha.. what?” I'm barely able to ask a coherent question as I moan lightly digging my nails into his back pressing my breast against his chest. I want him in me- now!

       “You’re beautiful brave one.” he whispers kissing his way down my body dipping his tongue into my weeping folds and I gasp at the immense pleasure he is putting my body through.

      It was building up in my stomach, and I was seeing the stars at the back of my eyelids, like white liquid fire, I came screaming out in euphoria pulling at his short hair panting for breath. The waves of my orgasm still going as he continued his assault with his index finger as it entered my center.

        “Delectamentum ita fortis.” {You taste delicious brave one.}

He groans loudly adding another finger to my center stretching me, I'm not even sure what he's saying but the feeling of him was becoming an ache, a need to take him deeper into me. He adds a third finger and I couldn’t take the intrusion without coming hard again, clawing at his back as my wolf and I purred out our pleasure urging him for more.

          “Talis lupus rapax, hoc est avidum nimis ursus.”{Such a greedy wolf, this bear is greedy too}

He says whispering in my ear, and grasp my ear with his teeth.

        I am confused by his words, I have no idea what he is saying but it was enough to make my folds even more wetter than they were before. Suddenly his fingers exits my greedy center causing me to whimper in need not paying any attention to anything but the pleasure that was leaving me. Bracing his hands above my head and rears forward, entering his large shaft into me hard, causing me to once again come just from the feeling of being so full.

    “Ita stricta!”{So tight!}

He and I both moan out. As the slight tinge of pain wears off and pleasure took place he starts off slowly entering me and gradually picks up pace.

         I moan loudly and wrap my legs around him, greedily arching my breast up against him, somehow taking his shaft further into me. He growls and I moan as he pounds into me harder. The feeling of him inside me was amazing and I urged him on with my moans and my body.  Suddenly he hit something in me and I was a mewing mess of a puddling hitting my third climax in the row.

       “Derek!” I cry out loudly clawing roughly at his back, as I feel myself tighten around him.

    Another animalistic sound exits his lips and he rears harder and harder into me four more times making me hit euphoria again but this time he came with me. Filling me with his hot seed, collapsing on top of me, as I hug him to me.

       “Pulchra, tam fortis …” {Beautiful, so beautiful brave one…}

He whispers tiredly covering my body with his, keeping the cold from touching me as I came down from my heat as the moon stared down at us with it’s face that seem to be winking at us. The fates were truly odd creatures.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
139K 3.9K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
49K 756 17
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE