Chapter 4

Rosen’s POV

      I was laughing so hard I was nearly crying, to think that my big brave and smart brother got trapped by a bears snare for food. I was holding my sides enjoying the feel of the lack of air from laughing and not one from a panic attack, as the bear told his tales of my brother.

     “How’d you get him down.” I laugh breathlessly looking over to see him smiling and laughing lightly at the memory.

    “I had to cut him down with my claws and I will never forget the look on his face was priceless.” He chuckles, his eyes crinkling from his smile lines, I wonder how old he is, 30-32?  But the image of my brothers face makes me forget my thought as another fit of laughter hit me. I collapse on my back feeling the shirt ride up a bit. Yet it didn’t matter, I was enjoying this giddiness way to much to care. My wolf just felt so content but there was also something I just couldn't pin point as well.

    “Why were you setting traps anyways?” I question calming down from my laughing euphoria.

      “To catch game so that I could take it into town to sell.” He answers shrugging his shoulders lightly.

      “What would you need money for?” I ask rolling onto my stomach enjoying the view that it gave me of his long and strong legs.

    “Clothing, hobbies- beer.” He says with a shrug of his shoulders.

      “Well what were you then 20?” I ask with a snort.

“No I was 21, and I was legally able to drink thank you very much.” He grumbles with a roll of his eyes; yet they sparkled with amusement when they looked at me.

    “So what that makes you like 34?” I ask raising an impressed eyebrow at him.

    “35 last month, not that it matters anyways little pooch.” He says with a slight chuckle.

     “Rosen, gosh will it kill you to call me by my name and not a brand of dog. I’m a wolf you god damn Yety.” I growl out sitting up, my happy mood is now officially gone.

  "What the hell is your name anyway?" I asked finally realizing I didn't know it.

       “Wolf is part of the dog family dumb ass and Derek if you have to know everything pooch.” He snorts standing up from the seat he had taken out earlier.

         I scowl at him but stand, I spent enough time here the sun was going down, my pack must be worried sick about me. And the Alpha that visited would probably want to speak to me about the attack.