Can hate turn into love? (Nat...

By 777sunshine777

Y/n was 24 when she joined the Avengers. She got friends with everyone except for Natasha. The hot red-haired... More

Background information
1. The offer
2. The first day
3. „Bitch!"
4. Blushing
5. I don't like her
6. The first mission
7. Welcome to Switzerland
8. If you have powers, use them
9. Mission completed
10. Fondue
12. Telling the truth
13. The end
New story

11. A little drunk

10.5K 286 643
By 777sunshine777

Y/n's POV
When I woke up the next morning, I felt Natasha's chest under my head. She had put an arm around me.
Not again! This is so fucking confusing.

Natasha was still sleeping and I didn't want to take her up. I nuzzled my nose into the crook of her neck and closed my eyes again. Soon I was already half asleep. She kinda makes me feel comfortable.

„Y/n." I woke up again, because of Natasha.
„Hmm?" I murmured sleepily.
„You're lying on my hair and I really need to pee." Nata said.

„Oh, so-sorry." I stood up quickly and jumped on my bed.
Natasha rushed over to the bathroom. I lay on my bed and let my thoughts run wild.

What the fuck is going on right now? I mean, me and Natasha? Do I really still hate her? Do I like her? Noo, I don't like her. She's so mean. But maybe I do like her. No I don't. Maybe I do. No. Maybe. No. I don't know. Why is this so confusing? But even if I could possibly like her - obviously not like like, just like - she still hates me. She doesn't like me. She hates me. But that doesn't matter... I still hate her too. But why is she so comforting? Last night I slept so well, better than usual and Nat and I were nearly cuddling. No... It was just a coincidence, that I slept that well. I hurt my head last morning. I'm sure I slept well because of this. Not because of Natasha. I don't like Natasha. But why am I always thinking about her? No, I'm not. I'm just imagining it. I hater her. I still hater her, because she's a bitch.

Let's just say: I was really confused.

The rest of the day we avoided each other as best as possible. I didn't want to talk to Natasha, because I was just confused and Natasha didn't talk to me either. We just minded our own businesses. I watched a whole season of Atypical and Natasha was reading a lot and did some stuff on her computer.

In the evening, I just wanted to turn off my thoughts and bought two bottles of vodka.

When Natasha saw the vodka, she smirked. „Can I have some too?"
„Sure." I said. This was the first time we talked to each other since the morning.
I handed her a bottle.

I opened my bottle and she opened hers. We both sat on her bed.
I took a big sip from my bottle. „Uääh!" I forgot how disgusting it is. A warmth built up from my mouth to my stomach. But it still feels good.

Nat had also taken a sip. „Let's get really drunk."
„That's my goal."

We filled five shot glasses each. The one who finished their glasses after the other one, had to drink another glass. Well... I lost every time.

After about three rounds, we were already pretty drunk.
„Let's play truth or drink." I suggested.
„Okay, you can start."

„How many shots would you need to fuck me?" I asked this, because it just popped up in my mind. Why did I just ask this?
„Less than we had. Now it's my turn."

Less than we had? Does that mean she would... I don't know. I can't think straight right now. I'll figure this out in the morning.

„What are you? A top or a bottom?" Natasha asked smirking.
„I- I don't know. I guess I would be a bottom, maybe. Or a switch."
„You guess..." Natasha examined me closely. „Are you still a virgin?" She asked chuckling.

I didn't answer. „I don't have to answer, I can drink." I took a sip from my bottle.
„So you are still a virgin."
„I've never said that."
„That's so cute..."
„No, it's not. You're so annoying. It's my turn to ask a question. What do you think are the two most attractive things about women?"

„You're lucky that I'm drunk. I would never answer these questions, if I were sober."
„Me neither." I said and took another sip just for fun. But I regretted it afterwards, because it was still disgusting.

„Eyes and boobs." Natasha said without thinking.
„That was fast." I chuckled.

„What would you say?" Natasha said biting her bottom lip.

I, totally distracted, didn't hear the question. After a few seconds I was still staring at her lips.
„Am I distracting you?" Natasha asked. Her lips formed into a smirk.
„What- no. I would say.." I looked Natasha up and down. „Hair, eyes, lips and boobs. I can't choose."

„What would you do with me, if you could erase my memory afterwards?" I asked and moved closer to her.
Natasha took two sips from her bottle and I did the same.
„I would do..." Natasha stared into my eyes.
I looked into her right eye, than at her lips and than into her left eye.

Natasha brought her lips to my ear. „I would do this:" She whispered and brushed her lips against my ear.
A tickle filled my body and my breathing started to go really fast. Damn... she's so hot.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. She put her hand around my neck. Our faces were so close, I could feel her breath on my skin.
„Oh fuck, Y/n." She whispered and pressed her lips against mine.

She bit my bottom lip slightly. I slid my tongue against her lips and she opened her mouth to let me deepen the kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance. But after a few seconds Nat's tongue had obviously won. Nat placed kisses and little bites all over my neck. I tried to hold back a moan.

Suddenly I realised what we were doing.
I pulled away quickly.

„What the fuck?!" Nat and I said at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.6K 26
Y/n Y/l/n moves into a new apartment complex and meets her mysterious redheaded neighbour. What will Y/n discover about her new neighbour and how wil...
15.5K 483 27
An enemies to lovers story between y/n and Natasha Romanoff I won't say too much you will find out when you read it:)
5.6K 154 28
When Naomi joins The Avengers, a certain redhead doesn't take a liking towards her like everyone else. Will Natasha be able to look past Naomi's past...
43.7K 630 30
Y/n is sent on a mission. A mission where she is supposed to kill Nat to get revenge for what she did. Suddenly she meets Wanda and events from her p...