Don't Mess With My Peaceful L...

By angle99999

Crossover with that Nagatoro Romcom thats popular rn. The main character from that anime, Senpai, will no lon... More

Info
Prologue: Goodbye
Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 2: Never Ending Annoyance
Chapter 3: School Antics
Chapter 4: A Request
Chapter 5: An Interesting Experience
Chapter 6: New Friends Love to Tease!
Chapter 6.5: Reactions
Chapter 7: Love is in the Air!
Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 9: I Don't Believe I'll Experience My Peaceful Life Anytime Soon!
Chapter 11: Where are you Going, Senpai?!
Chapter 12: My Peaceful Life
Chapter 12.5: Professor Ayanokouji 'Avenged'
Chapter 13: Welcome Back, Senpai!
Chapter 14: You Just Watch, Senpai! I'll Finally Beat You!
Chapter 14.5: Festival and Fireworks
Chapter 15: I Just Keep Seeing Old Faces
Chapter 16: A Fragile, Little Girl
Chapter 17: A Return to the Court
Chapter 18: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 1
Chapter 19: Senpai! Don't Study Without Me! Pt 2
Chapter 20: Goodbye President
Chapter 21: One Little White Lie
Chapter 22: A Day of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Pt 1
Chapter 23: A Day Of Bliss For Two Childhood Friends Part 2 (Lemon?)
Chapter 24: My Final Year of Highschool Begins Now
Chapter 25: Tieing Up Loose Ends
Chapter 26: Saving My Friend
Chapter 27: Christmas Eve With Senpai
Chapter 28: Senpai is Going to America?!!!!!!
Chapter 29: All In The Open (Lemon)
Chapter 30: My Ideal Life

Chapter 10: Senpai! Give Me a Reaction!

5.1K 219 92
By angle99999

And just like that, a week went by very quickly. Of course, I worked on many paintings, some with the President, they're not so interesting as to go into details. I guess it had to do with the anticipation regarding my first experience on a normal beach. So, due to this, school was repetitive, albeit for one major event afterschool on Thursday:

*Flashback*

It was afterschool, and I was trying to paint the school without looking at a direct model. For the most part, it was looking fairly average and the fact that I was alone made my concentration much higher than other instances. Nagatoro had her swimming club to preoccupy herself this afternoon. 

As I was tackling the doors, 3 separate knocks were heard along the door. No, it couldn't be. 

Gamo-chan: What's up, Kiyopai?!

What the hell? Where did that name even come from? 

Yoshi-chan: What's up?!

Sakura: Hello~!

I turned around and simply nodded. 

Me: I'm good, and I'd prefer to be alone right now. 

Instead, I was met with hands all around me from these three girls. 

Sakura: Come on, senpai~! Is there anything you need help with? 

She whispered the next statement in my ear. 

Sakura: I'll even let you pop my cherry, hehe

Thanks to Nagatoro's lessons on slang, I knew that it meant something pretty vulgar so I chose to ignore it. It was also obvious she was only kidding.  

Gamo-chan: Oh, I got it! Kiyopai must have pretty stiff shoulders since all you do is draw and play basketball. 

Me: I don't have stiff shoulders. And as for basketball, that was my one and only time I will delve into that sport.

Gamo-chan laughed. 

Gamo-chan: Yeah, sure. 

Sakura smiled even deeper. 

Sakura: Why don't we give Senpai a massage? The only way to tell if he has stiff shoulders is by caressing them, of course hehe. 

Gamo-chan: Sounds good to me. 

Yoshi-chan: Me too.

Me: I didn't agree to this. 

Sakura laughed. 

Sakura: You don't have to. 

The three of them started to massage different parts of my body, Sakura my neck and shoulders, Yoshi-chan my chest and Gamo-chan my forearms and hands. 

And as a result of this, it led to a complete misunderstanding. 

Nagatoro POV

Yay! I finished early. I wonder if Senpai is crying about being alone, haha!

I walked down the hallway, and heard noises coming from a closed classroom. 

Huh? What could that be?

As I got closer, I could hear it better. And it was coming from... Senpai's art room?!

Sakura: How does that feel, Senpai-kun?

Huh?

Gamo-chan: I bet you're feeling better already!

Huh?!

Sakura: Can I blow on it?

Senpai: Sure

HUH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I threw open the door from the hinges, as I saw... what?! Massaging?!

Ayanokouji POV

Me: Nagatoro? It looks like your practice finished earlier than normal. 

Nagatoro: What the hell is this?!!!!!!!!!!

Sakura: E-Eh, calm down. We're only giving him a massage!

Gamo-chan: Yeah, he has stiff shoulders because he has to put up with you!

Yoshi-chan: You!

Me: Well, I'd like to point out that this stress is a collective effort from your entire-

Nagatoro: GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrified, Gamo-chan, Sakura, and Yoshi-chan got off of me and grabbed their things. 

Sakura: Bye, Senpai-kun. Let's talk alone next time, hehe. 

Gamo-chan: See ya, Kiyopai. 

Yoshi-chan: Bye-Bye!

The three ran out of the room, as Nagatoro had her arms crossed. 

Me: I believe this is the part where I explain and give you a recount on the error of my ways?

*SLAP*

...

...

...

*Flashback End*

And today, Saturday, here I am, walking to a beach, with Nagatoro's friends, even though the bet was only against the two of us to begin with. 

Nagatoro: Come on, senpai!

As Gamo-chan, Yoshi-chan, and Nagatoro run towards the beach, I continued to walk alongside Sakura. 

Sakura: So, Senpai-kun. Wanna get a sneak-peak of my swimsuit before we go to the beach?

Me: No it's fine. I'll see it when you all go and take a dip. 

Sakura: You're no fun. 

Me: It's going to take alot more than mere swimsuits to get a reaction out of me. 

Sakura: We'll see about it!

Walking into the beach, the sun was very bright, as I carried our supplies: umbrella, towels, and personal items. I set up the umbrella in a separate place near the shoreline, as I laid down my towel and laid there. 

Nagatoro: You aren't even going into the water?

Me: I don't have the urge to. And besides, relaxing underneath an umbrella with this nice breeze is very much peaceful. 

Nagatoro: And boring!

Gamo-chan: Yeah, come on! You didn't even see our swimsuits. 

Me: There's no need. I'd prefer to enjoy my time lying on my towel right here.

Gamo-chan: Ok, this isn't going anywhere, let's just grab him!

Nagatoro: Hey, don't touch Senpai! 

As if it was coordinated, Nagatoro's three friends brought me unto my feet, as I relented. 

Me: Fine, fine. 

Gamo-chan was the first to take off her shirt, revealing a black two piece which showed off her 'assets.'

This was then followed up by Sakura who revealed a red one piece as Yoshi was last, showing a two piece with a bit more of a tropical theme. 

Sakura: So, which one do you like the best?

Gamo-chan: Come on, tell us, you pervert. 

Yoshi-chan: Pervert!

Their teasing ended when Nagatoro took off her shirt, revealing her swimsuit, while being somewhat embarrassed. Although she certainly lacked the kind of firepower from the rest of her friends, some people would find her tan lines and slender, yet athletic build, appealing. I am one of those people.

Sakura giggled. 

Sakura: Ara, ara. What do you think, Senpai-kun?

Me: I think you all look decent. 

Gamo-chan: Damn, I could of sworn he'd be simping right about now. 

Me: Well, since you all plan to go to the water, I'm going to get us some drinks. I'll be back in a bit. 

Nagatoro: W-Wait!

I turned around. 

Me: Yeah? What is it?

She was a bit red but didn't seem to say anything. Then she pointed at me, while she met my eyesight.

Nagatoro: B-Buy me a cola 

 Me: Sure. I'll be back. 

I walked in the direction of a few little kiosks near the beach. 

Nagatoro POV

Gamo: What the hell, it's not even working. I thought for sure he was going to drool over us. 

Yoshi: Yeah, me too!

Sakura: Maybe we just have to be more upfront with it.

Me: Why are you guys even helping me?! I can do it myself!

Gamo: Come on, Hayachi. We both know a muscular and tall guy like him only likes one thing: a decent figure. 

Yoshi: Eh! You did not just go there!!!!

Me: You want a fight on your hands?

Gamo: Sure, I always win anyway. 

Me: Like hell you do. 

Sakura: Well, I'm just going to the bathroom. Carry on, hehe. 

I didn't even hear her say anything, since I wanted to rip off Gamo's head right now. 

Gamo: Why don't we settle this with swimming? 

Me: You think I'd let you give me a leg up?

Gamo: You might need it.

...

...

...

Ayanokouji POV

I was coming back to the beach, with the drinks I had purchased from a vendor. As I was coming back, I bumped into Sakura, who seemed to be going in the direction I had come from. 

Me: I have your drinks here. How's everyone else?

Sakura: Oh, they're fine. Hayachi and Gamo are having their usual competition right now. 

Me: Huh. They really are rivals of everything.

Sakura: Not everything.

Me: Really? Since I've met the two, they've seemed to fight about almost anything, whether it be physical activities, or even studies. 

Sakura: Yeah, I know. But there is one thing Gamo actually isn't fighting for against Hayachi. You could even call it helping her without her knowing, hehe. 

Me: What is it?

Sakura: I can't tell you. You're going to have to figure that on your own, Senpai-kun. 

Me: Is this another one of your tricks for that bet Nagatoro's trying to win against me. 

Sakura: Well, kind of I guess. 

I sighed as I started to resume my walking with Sakura following near me. 

Me: Honestly, it's a lost cause. The only type of emotion I've experienced in 17 years happens to be a single smile. 

Sakura was astounded. 

Sakura: You actually smile?

Me: I did. At first, her constant attempts seemed to not bear any fruit. However, when something happened by sheer mistake I unknowingly reacted in a way I haven't done before. 

Sakura smiled. 

Sakura: How did you get like this? Whenever I tease guys, it always works. And that's when I'm in my uniform. I have them fawning over my body pretty quickly when a piece of clothes or two comes off. 

Me: I guess that's just how men are. 

Sakura: So are you saying you're not human? 

Human? Of course, the question was obviously rhetorical but it's been something I have pondered when comparing myself to other humans. 

Sakura persisted. 

Sakura: Is that why you're emotionless?

Thoughts came back to my mind, 'nice' thoughts of my wonderful childhood. Instructors beat me up till I was able to fight them off. Tests were never-ending and punishments were everywhere. My father was always viewing me from a distance. And thus, I learned to throw away emotions into the wind, as I became a hollow robot that took down anything in it's way. But then, a nice butler saved me from my pathetic existence which cost him his entire career. Thanks to him, I arrived at ANHS where I lived a semi-normal life for a year. And finally, I now reside here, where I've never felt this free. 

Me: I am very much human. And I guess you could say I became emotionless due to being a loner most of my life. 

Sakura: A loner?

Me: Yeah, pretty much. Didn't really want to make friends until I met your group of friends. I guess it's my fault that the peaceful life I strive to get is so far away. 

Sakura: Maybe you were a loner because you wanted a peaceful life. 

Me: Exactly. However, as long as I'm going to school here, I doubt I'll be alone ever again.

Sakura: Wow. 

Me: What?

Sakura: You just told me such a sad story, and nothing. You really are emotionless, hehe. 

Me: I guess so. Or maybe it's because I hide it well. 

Nagatoro: Hey, where the hell have you two been?

Nagatoro stood there, dripping water as Gamo-chan was talking with Yoshi-chan. 

Me: Nothing. She just came to help me with drinks. 

Nagatoro: Yeah, right. Senpai was just running away since you know that seeing me will get you back to your pervy ways!

Me: Yeah, yeah. 

Sakura winked at me, as she joined the rest of them, while I went into my bag to grab my sunscreen. 

Nagatoro: Oh, so you're finally taking off your shirt?! Here lemmie help you. 

She tugged at my shirt, as I let her lift it up. In what seemed to be an instant, nose bleeds came from Nagatoro, Gamo-chan, and Yoshi-chan as I was rather shocked. Did they have injuries beforehand. What could have caused it?

Nagatoro held her nose as she blushed crazedly. 

Me: What's wrong? Are you sick?

Nagatoro, still clinching to her nose nodded in denial. 

Nagatoro: N-No! I'm fine! Everything is fine! I j-j-just didn't know you looked like that. 

Gamo-chan and Yoshi-chan swarmed me. 

Gamo-chan: Well we already knew he looked pretty good but this is insane!

Yoshi-chan: Insane!

Me: What are you guys talking about? I just took off my shirt to put on sunscreen. 

Nagatoro: Get off of him! How many times do I gotta say it!

She waived them off as I retreated to my umbrella and put on sunscreen on my legs, torso and arms. Then I saw Nagatoro coming back after scolding her friends. She came close to me, while having two pieces of a paper towel wrapped in her little nostrils.   

Nagatoro: Senpai, want me to cover your back?

Me: Sure. I don't mind.

Nagatoro: I'll be very gentle, senpai.  

I laid on my back as Nagatoro squeezed out some sunscreen and plopped it on my back. With her feet, she started to spread the sunscreen over my back as she was taunting and teasing me, hoping to get a reaction out of me. I purposely let her think she trapped me. Because once I outmaneuver this, her motivation will dwindle. Even if she doesn't stop now, I'll be able to play her like a fiddle.  She'll realize that reactions from me won't be as easy as when I smiled to her a few months ago. 

She continued to smear the sunscreen all over my back as she continued to laugh, in the attempt to annoy me. 

Nagatoro: How does it feel, senpai~! Does it feel good?

Me: Yeah it does. Thank you.

Nagatoro: Wait, what are you guys-

I then felt at least 4 pairs of feet on my back as they were all moving around, squishy sounds could be heard. I looked up for a bit, only to have Nagatoro hit me in the face with her foot. 

Nagatoro: Don't look up! And why did you guys have to join in!

Gamo-chan: It looked like fun!

Yoshi-chan: Fun!

Sakura: I thought I could help Senpai-kun, too.

Me: I don't think I need 4 pairs of feet. This is starting to look weird.  

Nagatoro: DAMN IT! THIS WAS ONLY SUPPOSE TO BE ME AND SENPAI SO WHY DID YOU ALL HAVE TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

...

...

And if you all thought that was the end of it, you must be surely mistaken. From up-close attempts, to the multiple teases, to the continuous hugging, and then to even feeding me food. I went through it all. 

Until, the final act. It was already getting somewhat dark, as the evening was fast approaching. We were all resting on the beach, on top of our towels. I guess they were either too tired to swim or too full of food I had to buy them. If anything, the one thing I know Nagatoro won today, was my wallet since I had not a spec of change in there. 

Sakura: Ah, what a fun day. 

Gamo-chan: Definitely, we should do this again!

Yoshi-chan: Yes!

Nagatoro seemed a bit 'pissed off,' probably because she knew I was going to win my bet in a matter of minutes, when we all separate. 

At this point, I put my shirt back on and looked at my phone. 

Me: It's almost 8. Let's go. 

Gamo-chan: Sure, works for me. 

Sakura: Ah, I wanna keep going!

Yoshi-chan: SAME!

Nagatoro was still silent. 

Me: I'll be walking home. You guys can handle yourselves, right?

Everyone except Nagatoro: Yeah!

As we all went to our separate paths, Nagatoro left her group of friends and went to walk with me. 

Me: Looks like I won the bet, huh?

Nagatoro, in complete darkness, hugged me on the side. 

Nagatoro: So was that smile just a fluke, senpai?! Was it?

Me: No, it wasn't. I never fake my facial expressions.  

Nagatoro: Then why didn't anything work?! Do you want to draw president and her big boobs so much?

Me: Not at all. As for why you lost, it's simple. You tried too hard. 

Nagatoro: Huh? 

Me: When you made me smile, you did it with something completely unintentional and out of character for you. That's what made me show emotion. If you think prodding me with a rod of words is going to make me open up, then you clearly don't know me well enough. 

Nagatoro: FINE! FINE! YOU WIN! HAVE YOUR FUN WITH ANYONE YOU WANT! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE!

As she was still hugging me, I received a call. 

Me: Huh? Who could be calling right now? 

I returned the call, and it was from the President, making this the best timing I could have ever thought would happen to me.

President: How is your evening, Kouhai.

Nagatoro let go of my chest. 

Nagatoro: The President?! huh, fine, whatever. I can't say shit. Do whatever you want, senpai. 

She seemed pretty sad. I guess losing is pretty bad for someone who seems to win every time.  

Me: Not bad. 

President: So, I was wondering if you would like to meet up at my house tomorrow afterschool. 

Me: Afterschool, you say?

President: Yes. We can have our art club meeting there and I'll show you some tips regarding painting using some of my own personal portraits as examples. 

Nagatoro blushed in bewilderment. 

Nagatoro: Personal portraits?! What the fuck is she think- no Nevermind. Congrats pervert. It's what you ever wanted and then some. 

Me: I'd like to politely decline your invite. 

Nagatoro: Huh?

President: I see. Is there a problem?

Me: Well, there is. You see, I already have my own model I'd like to work on for now. And since per our agreement she be the only model I work on, it wouldn't be appropriate. 

President: Oh, I see. Well, it's nice to see you found some inspiration. Your most recent drawings have been devoid of emotions. 

Me: I would have to agree as well. 

President: As long as you continue to improve, I don't care how you go about your business. Just note that any lack of improvement, and I will have to begin teaching you again myself. 

Me: Sure. Thank you. Goodnight. 

President: Goodnight. 

I ended the call. 

Nagatoro probably had a lot of questions, of which I had all the answers. 

Nagatoro: What the hell was that? Any pervert like you would pounce on that. Why didn't you?

She said this in more of a happy and surprised tone than when she was questioning me before. 

Me: It's simple. I don't give a shit about the terms of our little bet.

Nagatoro: What? But you agreed to it!

Me: I did. But, as I reflected today, I believe that a week of solitude would simply be too boring for myself. Also, if I agreed to the president, I would be too busy working on art to get annoyed by you. Honestly, I've gotten so use to it that eliminating it from my routine for even a day, would make things all too boring. 

Nagatoro: Really?

Me: Yes, really. Even if I won, I was never going to do anything with the President, besides work. Anyone who outwits me, especially to the point where I am bound to a club, I respect. But our relationship is strictly platonic. It's not going to change anytime soon. I'd rather have you continue to annoy me then be a loner. 

Nagatoro: Loner?

Me: Nothing. Anyway, I would like to talk about the new terms of my victory. 

Nagatoro: Ok! Wait, by the way, why did you say I was going to be your model. 

Me: Because you will be. 

Nagatoro blushed. 

Nagatoro: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Me: Since you don't want me painting President, it only means I should paint you for now on. That's going to be the replacement for my previous reward. 

I patted her head as I lowered my head. 

Me: You better be ready. 

Nagatoro: O-O-Of course, senpai! I'm glad to be working with you. 

...

...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 9K 26
[From Yandere-Simulator] Ever since Ayano found Taro as her 'senpai', she's started killing people, yet new transfer students keep coming towards him...
9.9K 430 8
Reaction to CoTE x Grimgar, and Alternate Universes, or even the Deleted Crossover before this. Just read it.
23.2K 444 15
"I have you know Senpai." "Huh? What do you mean?" "Don't you get it, you mine now." Ever since Y/n moved to Akademi High, she has been noticing some...
9.1K 325 21
# in which a girl makes an effort to improve their relationship but fails sooner than she thought ー a kawaragi.akashi senju fanfiction senju x fem!oc...