Bewafa

By ughshams

"when is a monster not a monster?" oh, when you love it. More

Bewafa
01. Apocalypse
02. Spark
03. Morning
04. Insecure
05. Assignments
06. Instagram
07. Protests
08. Zero
09. Dinner
10. Mountains
11. Kiss
12. Games
13. Forest
14. Mood
15. SquareOne
16. Brawl
17. Dilemma
18. Fools
19. Shine
20. Moves
21. Truce
22. Closer
23. Butterflies
25. Love
26. Messaging
27. More
28. Family
29. Evils
30. Exposed
31. Paris
32. Ours
33. Honeymoon
34. Days
35. Horror
36. Distance
37. Failing
38. Location
39. Can't
40. Drop
41. Danger
42. Scam
43. Mistake
44. Pinterest
45. Renegade
46. Verity
47. Murphy's Law

24. LiveIn

663 29 18
By ughshams

24. LiveIn

Teri meri gallan ae ho gayi mashhoor
Kar na kabhi tu mujhe nazron se door
Kithe chaliye tu, kithe chaliye tu, kithe chaliye

Jaan da ae dil ye jaan di ae tu
Tere bin main na rahoon, mere bina tu
Kithe chaliye tu, kithe chaliye tu, kithe chaliye

Kaatu kaise raatan o saawre
Jiya nahi jaata sun baawre
Ke raatan lambiyan lambiyan
Katein tere sangeyan sangeyan

Kaya felt that people did not wish so much for anything too fantastic or marvelous or outstanding. They only wanted everything to be okay, to be just fine, nothing more than that really nor anything too less.

People happily and readily settled for okay, because most of the times okay is enough. It's never painful, it never kills you with ache rather it is nice, almost soft, and at least it is full of hope & promise of better things.

Okay keeps people alive, it's the basic joy everyone deserves with a tinge of pain, but the right kind of pain, the kind one needed to move forward in life.

Okay is probably the ultimate aim in life, it is where peace is but it's so hard to find. In fact, sometimes people died without living their okay for even once but right now, life was not just okay for Kaya. It was so much more than okay, it was dreamy, it was beautiful, the type one wouldn't believe is true, the too good to be true kinda good.

Kaya would often sit and wonder about it, about how she could get so lucky all of a sudden and live a life so good when she hadn't even known what okay is her entire life.

She would think about about how everything could feel so amazing, how she could feel her heart alive, her heart flutter and dance, how she could feel her smile glow her whole face and hurt her cheeks, how she would realise it was the best times she was living in every time she would laugh and how she would secretly want to dwell upon this life forever.

She would ponder over it through and through, and sometimes she would pray for it to last long, and at times she would not know how to deal with this something more than okay kind of life. Sometimes she would feel scared about losing it all at once, and other times she would just picture his face and feel alright, too high and happy like in heaven.

Kaya had never found home in a person; she had loved people but she had never felt loved but with Aryan came that feeling. Her eyes registered his presence and it did not take a second for her to want to not care about the world, for everything to make sense to her, for her to believe that he'd make all okay even if she messed up big time.

She breathed in the background of the sound of her heels hitting the ground, absolutely loving the way Aryan owned the black suit he was in. His beard was neatly trimmed, highlighting his gorgeous features, especially his sharp nose with his signature cologne intoxicating her already. She maintained a poised, but proud face not wanting to tell him she was flattered already. He was looking ravishing and Kaya could do anything for him at a call but she would not ofcourse, until Aryan acknowledged that she was the stunner tonight.

Aryan couldn't keep the track of the conversation over the phone when his eyes fell upon Kaya as she walked out of the gate of the mansion towards his car in a black skinfit sleevless dress, with a long slit running dangerously close to her hip, exposing the right portion of her thick thigh,accentuating her curves and making her tits look delicious.

She was sucha a distraction Aryan thought before keeping his mobile down without answering the man on the line. He could wait because Aryan was more into her now.

"So much for a boring party hm?" Aryan couldn't help but remark, despite being too mesmerized. He needed to remind her how he had hated her for being so extravagant and throwing tantrums to agree to come to the party the whole day.

"You did not even wanna come??" Aryan added more. He loved the way her face shone but he was bitter too.They were late and she'd made him wait unnecessaryily. He knew she always wanted to come, the way she was dressed, detailed and planned screamed about her willingness to accompany him but Kaya was Kaya, she always wanted to be dramatic.

Kaya scowled as he repeated his taunt. She had spent the entire day to make sure she did not spoil any thing about her tonight so the least he could do was compliment her but no, he couldn't, instead he was more into telling her he was pissed off.

Kaya was dying to know what he felt about her at the moment but he was just as vengeful as her to give in so easily.

"Are you disapproving how I look tonight??" Kaya complained and Aryan got off the car, chuckling. She didn't care they were running three hours late, she did not care he could be too angry, she did not care if the important events of the party finished before they actually reached, she was only bothered to to know about how she looked to him and Aryan did not mind.

Aryan loved this confidence of hers, how she knew she ruled his heart, how she knew she could just win him over, how she could put him in trouble and he would still be there for her.

"Never." Aryan put forth his hand to hold hers, pulling her closer to him. "Just trying to figure out how to keep my hands off you." Aryan whispered into her ears, putting the hair on her face behind. "Hm?" He raised his eyes, enjoying how Kaya was so smug a minute ago but how she could not stop herself from blusing so stupidly in his arms now because of a mere compliment.

"Well I don't mind PDA han?" Kaya shrugged. She knew how to switch positions. She could redden under his touch but still fight back.

Aryan chortled. "I know, but I have to look for my public image." He ran his fingers over her bare back, relishing her smooth skin.

Kaya loved how Aryan could be super arrogant but then be so soft and agreeable for no reason and catch her off-guard.

"You could always choose me over your public image." Kaya argued though. She did not like admitting losing to him no matter how tasty and handsome he could look.

"Well, I cannot wait to fuck all this attitude out of you, too bad you made it worse by getting us late." He spoke and chills ran down her spine. She could not wait for the party to get over, and for their private time to begin, rather she could skip to that part already if given a choice.

"Hm?? Will there be repercussions of me disobeying you?" Kaya asked Aryan with a face so innocent but eyes full of mischief and games. "The hard ways hn?"

Aryan laughed but without killing the mood. "Obviously." His eyes got darker and Kaya could feel it on her skin.

"And can we like start with that already hm??" She shamelessly begged.

"Shut up and be a good girl now hn." Aryan squeezed her boob a lil roughly with an edge of a sweet warning. "I better meet people I'm going for or you.." He paused and withdrew, leaving her to imagine the consequences.

Kaya gulped at the idea, excited but at the same time afraid. She did not want to ruin his party and have him mad at her but also, she really wanted to know about the consequences of it.

"I am noting what you choosing okay? Don't be too disappointed when I say no." She said instead.

Aryan smirked. She was insane.

"I hope you don't find it too hard to resist me then." She continued.

"Don't I always?" He half laughed. Kaya shook her head. "I do. I mean could control yes, but why would I want to resist you??"

Kaya did not retort and kept her head on Aryan's shoulder as he drove.

@Kaya ♡

"He couldn't take his eyes off you. Hmm?" Afaf commented, making Kaya look up at her as the both of them were sat on the bar chairs, quite isolated from the rest of the people in the party. They did not feel included and the little time they did try to fake and interact it was terrible. They were too young to pretend and bullshit the world.

Kaya was lost in her own universe to reply to Afaf immediately but she did give it a thought. Afaf did not mention Aryan but Kaya very well knew whom 'he' referred to.

Kaya veered a little to get a sight of her man. He was talking to some middle aged men in dark suits, too engrossed in the conversation to pay any attention upon her. Afaf's claim was questionable but Kaya couldn't really complain.

Aryan had warned her about his intentions already. Richest of the investors and businesses were attending the party and he was in here only to set up a network for himself, to get funds for election campaigns and he was not letting any chance to win these go futile.

And Kaya was with him because Aryan did not want to lose sight of her any soon no matter his work responsibilities. He was leaving for Delhi the other day for a week and he wanted to spend as much time with her as possible.

And surprisingly, Kaya did not feel revolted by the idea of playing his trophy girlfriend for tonight too.

She was okay with the deal. Rather she loved the accountability, the truth coming from him and could not get over the fact that Aryan wished to be with her inspite of his political obligations. And Kaya could not make herself deny that she was not ready either to waste any second by not being with him.

"Yes..I guess." "As you like?" Kaya furrowed her eyesbrows trying to eavesdrop Afaf and Mustafa's talk.

"What's up??" She interfered. She was too alone, honestly. Afaf was with Mustafa mostly and now, she was bored of the boys she'd been flirting with. Kaya keenly needed something new to keep up.

"Having fun??" Kaya heard Aryan sweetly murmur in her ears from behind with his fingers tracing her back before the couple could reply to her. His breath tickled her skin, arousing an excitement that had begin to fade within her.

"Oh, yes." Sarcasm dripped from her tongue. "So much fun." She answered back feebly, glancing at his face attentively as he came and stood adjacent to her.

He stared at her, adoring every bit of her. "It will get better soon." He told her, with a cheeky smile. He did not shy away before bringing her closer to him. He knew it made her awkward because she had not spoken about it with Afaf frankly but the chemistry between them was evident even from a distance. It was flowy, natural that it would be foolish to try to suppress or hide it in anyway.

"You coming back to my place tonight." Aryan's fingers slightly entered her dress from the loose end through her back, brushing against the tiny portion of her boob falling out.

Kaya's body instantly felt the heat. Her eyes glittered and Aryan could see how delighted she was. "Am I?" She still pretended.

"Yes." He leaned to keep his words more private. "I need to be into you for you acting too daring, free and flirtatious with other men."

Kaya giggled. "Oh, I have plenty of explanations."

"I see." He nodded with a playful touch in his expression. "I've my amazing bed waiting for us. Save your energy, there's so much to talk, so much to do. Tomorrow can be physically challenging." Aryan revealed his intentions and Kaya was pink in desire.

"Guys, Afaf can't take this. So I'll be a good husband and take her with me. So what plans Kaya?" Mustafa asked her when the two of them finally seemed to be less indulged in each other.

Kaya looked up at Aryan and he casually stared back, not helping her out. His eyes teased her and she so wanted to walk out to give him a lesson but she could surely not ignore the other option she'd. "I'll stay maybe." She cautiously spoke.

"Soon. I promise." Kaya hugged her, air kissing her cheek noticing Afaf's face. It worried her. Kaya knew she had been suspicious of them since always and if she did not admit it to Afaf even now, it would really upset and angry her.

@Kaya worship me or die

Kaya could not believe she was silently enduring these people say capitalistic shit in front of her only because it mattered to Aryan. The realization of how insensitive and selfish these big corporations are repulsed and triggered her badly.

The lack of social responsibility shown by these rich people and their audacity to flaunt the profits at the cost of their poor employees really wracked her nerves and she did not know how long she could keep quiet and prove to be a good girlfriend to Aryan.

Kaya was pinching her wrists to keep calm and not blurt out some serious insults when she felt his hand slip down the curve of her lower back to her ass, taking the advantage of their position against the wall. Kaya looked up at him sideways and Aryan returned her his signature, all knowing smirk, as if he had read her mind, before he squeezed her butt and went back to the conversation without missing a beat.

"Let's take a seat Mr. Aryan." One of the man suggested and every body followed but Kaya groaned, holding back his hand.

Kaya's expression reflected how miserably she was losing her sanity and how eager she was to go back home. It was post twelve already.

'Just a little more.' Aryan mouthed and she pouted, helpless. It was tiring her cheeks to smile so wide and fake. Her eyes had begin to droop as well.

"So yes, we are planning to move to the mountains to set up the next plant, and of course we need CM to help us with the permissions. Who doesn't know that environmental impact assessments costs fuckton and more in India."

"I'm sure it must, but like what measures do you plan to employ to actually mitigate the harm done to the forests?" Kaya had to speak or she could burst. "Because even if every person on earth recycled, stopped using plastic straws, drove an electric car, still a hundred of corporations would produce an average of seventy percent of total global emissions. So you know I'm really interested to know what duty you take upon yourself as an owner of one such thing? We don't even have a robust health care system to compensate."

Kaya finished her sentence and a pin drop silence occupied the table for a minute. They clearly did not see any opposition coming their way. They looked at her astound because they did not really hold such discussions with anyone other than their lawyers in order to flout the rules. Kaya lifted her eyes to see Aryan to check if he thought she had crossed a line but she couldn't spot an answer. He didn't look violated but he neither looked pleased.

"There are people like Kaya who care, why the State will have its own Environment Regulations Ministery in our next term." Aryan commented simply but everyone noticed how he was confident to claim about the coming term.

One of the women took upon her to explain their business model to Kaya and highlight how it would benefit the society which would justify overlooking environmental harm but only if Kaya could pay any attention to it and understand.

She wanted to know what she had to offer, she wanted to learn and maybe reform and keep herself from blaming the companies all of the time but Aryan's hand running over her knee and very slowly, trailing up her thigh through the high slit of her dress diverted her mind.

She did not know if this was some sort of a punishment for her not obeying him and questioning the people in the party when he had asked her to keep her concerns at bay but it did feel like one.

She did not want to hold herself but she had no other choice but to tighten her legs and close the space to prevent him from moving his fingers around her. She did not want to embarrass herself in front of them after such a bold question with a moan.

His fingertip touched the material of her underwear and she would have general lifted her hips to create mor friction but this time she just peered at Aryan, wanting him to stop.

Kaya posed herself as if she was listening to them talking to her but her mind and body was focused only on his hand and the wetness which has started to accumulate as he had moved the thin fabric aside and pushed a finger inside. Aryan coaxed it over her swollen buds, making her utterly restless. He neither displayed intentions to enter her nor to stop teasing her anytime soon. "Patience." Aryan whispered to her when Kaya sounded breathless. "You need to learn to control." His tone was huskier, deadly.

"Aryan." A woman's abrupt voice broke the eye contact between the two of them. "I'm sorry, you had to wait." She said further and Aryan withdrew his hand immediately.

"I understand." Aryan responded and it made Kaya frown. Aryan never understood. He could make people wait for hours but would not take them bailing him even for a minute, Kaya evily thought. "You told you had your official duties. I appreciate your sincerity." He said and Kaya couldn't assimilate his kind tone.

The woman was no doubt pretty but nevertheless very ordinary. Kaya could not find anything too attractive about her other than the fact that she was too soberly done in a Kurta in a very gaudy party and did not look awkward about it.

"Soha is in Indian Administrative Services. Collector Aligarh." Aryan had not introduced Kaya to any of them. She was just there, leaving her relationship with Aryan open to assumptions.

"We would excuse ourselves for a while." Aryan declared once she exchanged her greetings.

He left Kaya alone with them for more than an hour until Nikhil came upto her and asked if she wanted to go home because Aryan would need more time here.

Kaya felt too humiliated and sad but he was not even there to see that.

Kaya could not even keep herself together as Aryan thrust into her. Kaya was fuming when Aryan had entered the room but no, she had no intention to deprive her from any pleasure that she deserved.

Aryan only had slightest of the realization that Kaya must be sad with him but he was not ready to please her too. Aryan himself needed her to answer him about her behavior in the party. There was no pressing requirement for her to speak but still she did. And he must have not argued against her amongst them because Kaya was his girl but it did not mean he appreciated it.

Kaya pounced on Aryan fiercely before their thoughts could even surface their lips. She captured his lips with hers, kissing him to the full, fighting his dominance until she couldn't.

Aryan's fingers undid the strings of her dressed as she was wrapped around his torso, interlocking her legs around his waist as she kissed him. Aryan threw her over the bed and pulled her dress down before taking control over her body.

Kaya moaned as her legs shivered with the pleasure and she found herself helpless to move against him. One of her legs was under him and the other too numb to fight him alone as he thrust his upwards with all force.

She was lying upon his stomach as he moved inside of her with her hair sprawled over their faces and her breast in his mouth.

Liquid oozed out of her but she still heard his body slap against hers as he wasn't done. She gaped, her eyes rolling back, her chest falling up and down in dearth of air, too lifeless and flushed and red as he watched her, releasing himself too.

The two of them quietly gazed at each other, recovering from the ultimate high & heaven, bringing their bodies to the normal.

Aryan pressed her ass too warmed by the way Kaya looked at him, too dazed and utterly entertained and pleased. Aryan could feel her body radiate the heat, he could see her neck glisten and her cheeks burn. He loved the sight upon himself and he loved how he left Kaya so speechless everytime.

Kaya shifted half of her weight to his arm but Aryan did not let her leave from upon his body entirely. "The party wasn't so bad, was it??" He asked her as she put the hair behind her ears.

"Not at all. I had a goddamn blast." Irritation dripped in her voice and Aryan chuckled, suckling her boob in response. He really loved her he guessed.

For Aryan nothing was incredibly sexy than a person putting her thoughts out so loud and confident and making them a person, some reality. It charmed him, it thrilled the devil in him, it resonated with him but with Kaya's spiciness and saucy sass also came her immense kindness & concern for everyone. Aryan had only been selfish his whole life so it really intrigued him to see her raise her voice for everyone.

"So are you crushing on anybody besides me?" Kaya questioned in a mellow voice, touching his beard.

"I'm literally still inside you hmm." Aryan chortled. His cock was still poking against her entrance, her breasts were in his hands and half of her body pressed against his. He did not understand where it came from and why.

"Soha??" She named unabashedly. Kaya was slightly jealous and this time it wasn't a feeling like she'd everytime she saw him with Lisha. It was more and she envied her because he was hers now, all hers and she could not make herself imagine him being attracted to any other woman. She would not be able to take it.

"You have been off with her??"

"Have I??" Aryan did not catch onto what was in her mind.

"You smelled like lipstick and perfume when you came???"

"Did I??" He laughed. "Well she had left the party at the same time as you."

"But you liked her??"

"Why would you say that?" Aryan genuinely asked. He could not remember if had done anything that could even slightly disturb her with Soha. Soha and him only talked.

"She is pretty, white." He noticed the emphasizes on white. It was absurd to hear it from Kaya who wouldn't give a fuck about notions of beauty and color. She seemed to be so comfortable in her own skin to even mention it. "I observed she liked you." Kaya definitely saw her enchanted by him. The way her eyes were so happy with all the attention and how she could not wipe off the smile from her face.

"I wouldn't like her either way." He curtly replied. He could observe that it wasn't some casual mention to banter with him but Kaya was really bothered about it.

"But she has this nice face."

"So do you." Aryan cut her off.

"But she also made you smile." The incident really hit Kaya. She loved how she was the only person who could make Aryan smile and laugh and who could get things out of his system, make him vulnerable and weak and she abhored how he was talking and smiling with her when she was there in the party as well. It was only her thing to do and she was ready to admit her selfishness.

"There were no feelings involved." Aryan explained to her. Honestly, it was stupid for him because not even for once any second thoughts about Soha had crossed his mind. He was with her because he had to discuss his proposal with her for the elections, and nothing more. But he couldn't help but be soft and patient because the way tears seemed to be at the brim of her eyes troubled him.

"What about me?? Are feelings involved??" She confirmed.

"Obviously." He did not think twice before assuring her. He meant it.

"But who is it obvious to?? You did not even mention of me as yours."

"You the one who wanted to keep it a secret."Aryan replied, this time his tone a little harsh. This was the second time she was complaining about him not treating her like his woman publicly when she herself had said she needed time & space, especially until she talked about it with Afaf.

Aryan would never mind telling the world that she was his girl but of course in a way which would be dignified and respectful. He had his image to protect and he would showcase her but in ways which wouldn't infringe any cultural values.

Kaya did not reply because he was right. Kaya wanted to own him but not at the same time. Everything between them was too quick to process, to know what it really was all about.

"We could kiss and just cut off the rubbish." Aryan told her, pecking her lips.

"Hmm." Kaya hummed kissing him back briefly, before distancing.

Aryan removed the condom and threw it in the dustbin when she moved away before spooning her. He dropped feathery kisses on her neck from behind with his fingers drawing patterns on her stomach.

He didn't know why she was so quiet. He hadn't loved before, he hadn't involved himself in any sort of a relationship and it scared him not only for himself but for her as well. He really wanted to love her the best, he wanted to make her feel super good, he wanted to care for her like no one else but he was not certain if he knew how to do it.

"Why would you say she is white?"

"Because she is." Kaya lilted.

"Hm? So?" Aryan made her face him.

"Um, apparently white people are more attractive. Like it is nice if you are a white woman. Works as an advantage, sort of a privilege. Kind of helps in the patriarchal world, Indian society."

Aryan's chest constricted. He knew she wasn't alright but he could not figure it out. He wanted to know why to ease her anxiety but at the same time he didn't want to inflict any extra misery. He hadn't been in situation like these before. He kissed her. Physical affection was all what Aryan knew. "You got me." He mumbled over her lips softly.

Kaya smiled, blinking her eyes to keep tears away. "Kaya really?? I didn't even notice her properly. Aligarh has a Muslim population and she is quite popular their, first civl servant of the city. I want her to relinquish her post and join our party and stand for elections for us. I need a famous Muslim face as a candidate and she is a woman so it can help win two battles. So we only talked about the options she had."

"Ah, whatever. You finding no one better than me, I know." She tried to make the situation light and kissed him but a tear slipped down her eyes. "I don't know what is wrong?" She laughed brushing it off.

Aryan interlocked their hands, pressing it to calm her down. He was too new for all of this. "You know no one makes me feel my heart like you."

"I know." She nodded, smiling, laughing, crying. "Maybe." Her voice finally cracked. "I don't know why this is in my mind right now but my father resented my birth for what lied between my legs. He did not want another girl child."

Aryan held her more closely as she spoke. "Mumma said he'd walked out of the hospital without looking at my face when I was born, only because he wanted a son. He did not love me properly and I would never understand why until once I realized that my dark skin made it worse for me. He was worried of my complexion and even said he would have aborted me if he knew it was me." Kaya blew air out of her mouth, composing herself.

"I could never love him after that truly. He used to shame me cause I wasn't as beautiful as my sister, he used to order me about my clothes himself shirtless, he used to set deadlines for me to use Instagram, for me to come back home and when I couldn't take it anymore and fought back he sent me away."

"It was so easy for him and then he had the audacity to tell me he loved me and my sister same. I knew he had only stopped hating me as much as before only when he realized I was too good in the academics and could potentially crack Indian Services Exam and acquire a position like him and when I stopped looking as ugly as I used to and my tone faded."

"I don't know why I'm telling you this. Nonsense. It's over. You know I love me." She herself felt better speaking it out but at the same time a little embarrassed of the baggage she carried. Aryan did not have these kind of problems and she knew it.

"Your father was really sick. What a mother fucker!"

"Aryan. My father." Kaya stopped him.

"Really?" He raised his eyes in shock as she tried to defend him. She was so stronger and better than that.

He did not feel why she should be nice to him? Because he was dead. Aryan did not like his father too and he wasn't ashamed or afraid to admit it. Aryan believed that if people wronged you, they never deserved any mercy from you. "I could have killed him for you."

Kaya hissed, actually hurt. "Stop it."

"What? You don't want me to be bitter about it? Or call it out han?Sometimes you so hypocritical Kaya!"

"Okay. Yes.Thank you." She replied. "Can we sleep now??"

@Kaya hate him😒🖤

Kaya was sat on the bed with her her legs spread across it, typing off notes from the lecture she was listening to when she got a call from Aryan. She was surprised. "Hello." He was leaving for Delhi at three in the moring and she couldn't believe he was calling her.

"Can we meet??" He did not even greet her.

Kaya laughed, looking at the clock.
"No, it's one. Too late. The best I can do is wave at you from my balcony." She said but before she could play around anymore he had cut the call, telling her okay.

He was so weird Kaya thought but her ego didn't let her call him back or message him if he was okay or if he needed anything from her but at the same time she couldn't stop thinking about why he called too.

Kaya kept her laptop aside after finishing her assignment and pulled the blanket over to sleep when her phone rang again. It was Aryan. "Yes??" She said.

"Come to the balcony and wave at me, I'm right outside." He said and she shrieked, jumping out of her bed and running to the balcony.

"I would have killed you if this was some joke." She spoke over the phone, watching him stand against his car outside Mustafa's house.

"Is it though??" He questioned and Kaya's heart flutter. She felt she could jump over the building to see him if he asked her to.

"I'm coming." She ran downstairs and hugged him, wrapping her legs around him. He smiled on the skin of her neck, tickling her.

"I'm going to miss you." She said and he pressed her hips, smiling. A week was a long time.

"Tell me why you here??" She asked.

"Te see you??" He laughed.

"Liar." She couldn't stop kissing his lips.

"Really." He told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Had you slept??"

"No, was about to. Was scrolling through Instagram." She replied.

"Hmm, also you need to stop posting pictures of us like this on your Instagram." He commanded her. "You cannot."

"Your face isn't even showing." She challenged.

"Yes, I mean put it on private or something and be cautious of what it is?" He dictated her. The last photo she had put was intimate.

"And what about pictures that I exclusively post for you??" Kaya interrogated.

Aryan laughed. "You know I have a team that manages social media accounts for me."

"Han so I don't care. Make another account to watch me or maybe just stop outsourcing your Instagram." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Aryan this is the file." Mustafa intruded before he could reply to her. Kaya glared at Aryan. He was such a liar. "It has all papers you need but still I'm going to mail you the rest of the document just in case you require it."

"Ya, sure." Aryan simply answered.

"Okay." Mustafa looked at Kaya and she felt awkward. "You two talk, I will see the rest of the work. Hmm Kaya?" He joked.

"Ah, nah. I had gone for a walk and found him here. I'm coming with you." She lied.

Mustafa laughed. "Oh. I thought I saw you tripping over the stairs. I was about to ask if you okay?? You seemed quite in speed."

Aryan chortled. It was so easy for him and Kaya hated it.

"Bye." He left and Kaya turned around to go to but Aryan held her by her elbow.

"You know I would have asked Mustafa to come to my place and hand me the file if it were not for you." He added and she gave him a bored expression.

@Kaya lunch with my ppl

"Slept okay??" Kaya asked Aryan as he made himself comfortable on the chair. She was too hungry to not start eating her lunch alone without waiting for anyone.

"Hmm. Fine." He told her turning a plate for himself.

"Your head still aches??"

"Feels heavy." He answered and Kaya scrunched her face as she heard the crockery clatter in the kitchen. "Afaf dhyaan se karo yaar." She hissed when she saw Aryan's face twist in despise at the sound.

Aryan had had a busy week in Delhi and he didn't even have a count of the nights he had actually slept.

"It's nice, take it." Kaya insisted as he skipped the pasta.

"No. Don't feel like."

"Trust me, it is good." Kaya leaned to feed him some from her own spoon.

"Your hair on your face when you eat annoy me so much." Aryan repeated and Kaya chuckled. He had told her this ample of times now.

Kaya tied her hair into a pony with out a word. She knew Aryan was feeling super moody and she did not intend to exasperate him more. "Happy??"

"Good girl." She chuckled at the compliment.

"Pasta is nice, take it." Mustafa said, placing the pizza on the table. He was helping Afaf.

"Yeah, I'm taking. Why aren't you and Afaf coming."

"Just the pudding more then we'll sit."

"Is it her birthday or something?" Aryan asked. The tabel was quite decorated and full.

Kaya and Mustafa laughed. "No, Kaya is planning to move out and rent so we giving her happy last days." Mustafa answered and he frowned looking at Kaya.

"I'll bring Afaf."

"You didn't tell me you moving out?" Aryan asked her.

"I'm thinking about. I have a few places in my list. Nothing definite. I can't be a burden upon them and invade their privacy." She told.

"You could have told me." Aryan pressed onto the fact.

"I was about to." She calmly stated.

"Move in with me." Aryan said, not beating around the bush.

"What??" Kaya didn't expect it.

"Yes. Shift to my place, live with me." He sounded serious but still Kaya giggled.

"I thought you would want to save time and heartbreak for yourself and just fuck and leave." Kaya said but realized he was in no mood to joke around.

"Yes, but I don't want to with you." He straightway affirmed.

"So you mean you ready to commit han?"

"Commit? What?" Aryan didn't like how she was taking his words for granted. "Commit a crime or a relationship??"

"Me." She asserted.

"I can take you home today."

"I'll think about it."

@Kaya these two guys can't even take good photos ugh🙄

"What the hell Mustafa. That's a foul. Aryan won." Kaya screamed from the edge of the pool as he won the water basket ball match against Aryan.

"Don't be so sour." Mustafa jested. Kaya was a sour and a grumpy loser and Aryan's loss meant hers. Aryan laughed at her reaction.

"You cheated. I know." She fought and everybody laughed. Afaf and she were sat at the boundary of the pool watching them play the game.

Aryan swam towards Kaya once Mustafa and Afaf left to change. "I'd been admiring you." Kaya confessed to him and he shyly giggled.

"I know why I couldn't concentrate."

"Sucha dog."

"What?? I could see you and read your mind and the thoughts you had been having about me." He played.

"Shut up." She brushed his hair, massaging his face smoothly.

"Did you decide?" Aryan asked her, kissing her stomach. He was in the pool between her legs.

"Hmm." She shook her head in a no.

"What's taking you so long??"

"I don't know if I want to do it. So I'm waiting for Afaf's opinion."

"It would be easier if you simply listen to me?"

She knew it. But. It was a huge step.

"I know Afaf and Mustafa know that we taking benefits from each other but they don't expect me to tell them that I want to move in with you. They won't take it seriously. And I don't want them to judge me and think that I'm doing this for sex."

"But we aren't." He told her.

"I don't want to make a fool of myself." She added.

"I don't know about Afaf but Mustafa will certainly not believe me but as if others opinions matter."

"You so detached Aryan." She complained. "Aise nahi chalta hai."

"But why do you think it is wrong even if it's for sex??"

"Ssh. Don't pester me."

"I have never been sure about anyone and anything in my life like the way I am about you. Trust me when I say I want you home. I am not shy to show you off as mine."

"Don't manipulate me into this with these sweet words." She squinted her eyes at him and he laughed.

"Whatever. I meant it."

"Let me take my own decision." She kissed his nose. "Please."

@Kaya need a boyfriend who can teach me cryptocurrency

Cham Cham Cham Ambran De Taare
Kehnde Ne Sajjna
Tu Hi Chan Mere Is Dil Da
Mann Le Ve Sajjna

Tere Bina Mera Howe Na Guzara
Chhad Ke Na Jawin Mainu
Tu Hi Hai Sahara

Kaatun Kaise Raatan Oh Saawre?
Jiya Nahi Jaata Sunn Baawre?

Ke Raatan Lambiyan Lambiyan Re
Kate Tere Sangeyan Sangeyan Re

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 482 12
Let's see..
2.2K 307 8
Let's see..
3.7K 506 15
Let's see..
640 49 1
No description... just a random os..