MEMOIRS

By Black_Wolf_3

She is trying to not care about the problems she went through anymore and work hard towards her dream, but th... More

CHAPTER - 1 : THE DAY BEFORE
CHAPTER - 2 : FAMILIARITY
CHAPTER - 3 : MULTIPLE SIGHS
CHAPTER - 4 : NEW ACQUAINTANCE
CHAPTER - 5 : DISGUISE
CHAPTER - 6 : LONG DAY
CHAPTER - 7 : CLASS PRESIDENT
CHAPTER - 8 : NEW FACES
CHAPTER - 9 :THE INJURY
CHAPTER - 10 : A NORMAL WEEK??
CHAPTER - 11 : THANK YOU AND SORRY.
CHAPTER - 12 : GARDEN
CHAPTER - 13 : PRECIOUS ONE
CHAPTER - 14 : EMERGENCY
CHAPTER - 15 : BOTHERING
CHAPTER - 16 : YOU CREATE A MESS, YOU CLEAN IT
CHAPTER - 17 : STRANGE RELIEF AND HEART WARMTH
CHAPTER - 18 : OPPOSITES
CHAPTER - 19 : IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK OR EXPECT?
CHAPTER - 20 : GRATITUDE
CHAPTER - 21 : HANGOUT...OR...?
CHAPTER - 22 : YOU DID A GREAT JOB
CHAPTER - 23 : JUST WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU..
CHAPTER - 24 : FEELINGS
CHAPTER - 25 : HANGOUT OR DATE? PT.2
CHAPTER - 26 : CLUELESS
CHAPTER - 27 : ICE QUEEN
CHAPTER - 28 : REBEL
CHAPTER - 29 : CHOCOLATE MILK
CHAPTER - 30 : TRUST
CHAPTER - 31 : BESIDE YOU
CHAPTER - 32 : A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR...
CHAPTER - 33 : BROKEN
CHAPTER - 34 : ANOTHER TOKEN OF GRATITUDE...?
CHAPTER - 35 : LOVE ME JUST LIKE I DO
CHAPTER - 36 : Feeling guilty for what?
CHAPTER - 37 : HER WISH
CHPATER - 38 : THE WHITE AND RED CARNATION
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHPATER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
CHAPTER - 61
CHAPTER - 62
CHAPTER - 63
CHAPTER - 64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER - 67
CHAPTER - 68
CHAPTER - 69

CHAPTER - 51

8 3 2
By Black_Wolf_3

Hey guys I'm back with a new chapter! I have an announcement, I will be upload the chapters on either Sunday or Saturday, or anytime coz I can't keep up with like the dates. So, yeah. How is the new story cover? Do you guys like it? I'm so grateful to basharasweet for creating this new cover and I totally fell in love with it! Thank you so much! Don't forget to read her stories too, they are immaculate! Enjoy the chapter guys! Bye! I'll see you guys next week!

"So...we all are going on a trip after years!!!" She announced the class.

"A TRIP!?" The class yelled.

Soo Hee shut her eyes close and shrinked her face, because of the noise. She should shut her ears, logically.

"I took the right decision by shutting the doors." She mumbled.

The class was still in shock.

"Are you serious Ms.Han? Are we really going on a field trip?!"

"Where?"

"When?"

"What should we prepare?"

"Calm down calm down. We will let you guys know tomorrow and send you the information forms tomorrow. So, that was the announcement. You guys can go home, now. See you guys tomorrow." She said and left the class

The students excitedly put on their backpack and left the class.

;-;-;-;-;

"A trip they say." Yu Ah said.

The group was hanging around the entrance gate.

"And how fun is it going to be?! Ahhhh! I'm so excited!" Yu Ah said as she jumped around. The guys were smiling like crazy too. The only person who felt left out was, Bo Young.

"Yeah, trips are always fun. But, aren't you guys a bit too excited?" She asked, dropping a bomb.

"What? What is she saying?" The group deadpanned.

"Well, it's been more than 5 years since we had a trip." Yeong Hyun said.

"5-5 years?!" She asked, jaw dropping.

"Um...more than that."

"Why?"

"Well, the school was more focused on the students getting into companies and preparing them very well so that they would get accepted in any university that the students want. So, we had nothing like that. Except one, where we had the chance to attend an idol's concert." Yeon Joon added.

"Well, that was actually given to few people. It was a golden opportunity. And this guy won it." Yu Ah said as she pointed to Seong Seop who grinned.

"Wow, lucky." Bo Young said. Seong Seop smirked.

"Anyways, when is the trip going to be though?" Yeong Hyun asked.

"They'll give us forms about it tomorrow. Didn't you listen to what our home room teacher was saying?" Yeon Joon asked.

"How will he? All he has in mind is how he is going to explain to his mom about leaving the agency and..." Yeon Joon was silenced by Yeong Hyun's sudden look.

"I'm sure everyone here knows that you like Ji Ae though." Seong Seop said. Yeong Hyun covered his face, not wanting to expose his blush.

"Hohoho, he is feeling shy." Yu Ah nudged.

"But, that aside, How are you going to explain about that to your mother?" Ha Sang asked.

"I don't know...but I have dad by my side, I should tell everything that has been in mind all this time, which I couldn't tell her. This might be my only chance." He said clutching the strap of his backpack.

"You will. We wish you the best." Bo Young said. They all nodded.

"I don't want your wishes!" He rolled his eyes.

"Your loss." Bo Young shrugged.

"Ok ok. We still wish you good luck man." Seong Seop said.

He nodded.

The cars arrived soon. They all came at the same time as if planned. They left.

;-;-;-;-;-;

"A field trip? Woah, that sounds so fun!" Seul Hee asked from the phone. Bo Young was listening to Seul Hee speaking in the phone lying on her bed after dinner.

"What's more interesting is that it's been more than 5 years since Sun Ah school went on a field trip."

"What? Seriously? Why's that?"

"They were focused on making students enter into big companies and universities so they didn't have any time for it."

"Oh my. Without having any leisure time, it must've been hard for the students." Seul Hee answered.

"Yeah.."

"So where are you guys going and when?"

"They said that they'll fill us with the details tomorrow."

"Okay. So, anyways, as soon as you get the details. Fill me with it too!"

"Okay..why?" She chuckled.

"I..uh.. just want to know where you're going and when." Seul Hee chuckled nervously. Bo Young giggled.

"How is-One minute, Bo Young." Seul Hee put the call on hold. Bo Young waited.

"Bo Young, work came up. I'll talk to you later! Bye!"

"Bye!"

They hung up the call. Bo Young went to sleep.

The next minute, she got a call. She looked at the caller ID, it was the same unknown number.

"Tch, It's you right?" She asked in a sleepy voice after attending the call.

"You got it right! Looks like I disturbed your beauty sleep. That makes me feel good." The threatcaller answered. She rolled her eyes and sat up on her bed.

"Do you use different numbers to call me? It's different every time. Isn't it tiring? It costs a lot of money to change your number. You must be rich." She asked.

"*chuckles* You caught up quickly. I do use different numbers to call you. It is tiring but I have to do it. And I don't use my-" He stopped in the middle.

"What? Why did you stop?" She asked.

"Why am I telling you all these?" He asked.

"Exactly. Now just like you stopped telling me all those useless or useful information, stop calling me which is totally useless, I know you won't stop but still, stop calling me you punk. It's bedtime! Go to bed before I kill you!" She yelled and hung up the call. She left out a sigh and went back to sleep.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

The students were now practising dance. The stretching and warming up was going on.

"Hey." Ha Sang called Bo Young as he was stretching along with the teacher's instruction. Everyone was doing so too. He was standing beside Bo Young.

"What?" She replied as they changed to the next stretching move.

"I wanted to ask this yesterday but I forgot eventually."

"Just ask me already."

"Is your leg okay now?"

"You notice that now?"

"Not that. You danced yesterday and doing well nowadays."

"Yeah. I got it treated and Ms.Jang said that it was all well now. Now it's all fine."

"Oh okay. That's good to hear."

"Why did you ask?"

"I was just curious." The next second his subconscious said: "Curious, my feet, you were worried idiot."

She rolled her eyes and the both continued with their lesson.

A few minutes later, the stretching was done and students continued practising as said. Bo Young was sitting alone as the boys were practising together. The girls were however stretching again.

The guys were practising.

"Hello everyone!" The class turned their attention to the crowd that was entering the room.

"What? Why are you guys coming here?" The teacher asked the crowd. It was Yeon Joon's class. Rae Bin squealed. Bo Young who was beside her shut her ears and wanted to bark at her face for squealing like that which could make ears bleed. I mean, yeah, he is good looking, like good good looking. He has that bright aura around him, he had black hair, big black smiley eyes, a deer kinda face. Wherever he would go, he could attract attention and people could easily tell he was good looking. Any girl would gasp at his entrance, but this girl, Rae Bin, would make people annoyed by her reactions. Anyways, getting back to the story. Bo Young was confused on why this class entered the practice room. Well, the number of practice rooms were more than 5.

"You guys still haven't answered my question. Why are you guys here?" The teacher asked again.

"Hello Ms.Kim." The class greeted her. Yu Ah from the behind peeked and waved at Bo Young. Bo Young's face lit up but was confused why she would attend dance classes. Her main is fashion designing class.

"Okay okay, now why are you guys here?"

"We were going to practice there but the room is under maintenance."

"Oh okay. You guys can continue your practice." The students joined their friends. Yu Ah ran towards Bo Young while Bo Young did too.

"Hey!!" Yu Ah put her arm around Bo Young's shoulder and walked towards a corner to settle down.

"Hi! But, don't you have fashion designing classes now?" Bo Young asked.

"Ah, that, our teacher is absent today. We usually stay there even if he isn't present and do something, but we don't really have anything to do and we completed every assignments. So, I decided to hang out here." Yu Ah said.

"That's great!" Bo Young grinned.

"Why are you seated down? Aren't you practising?"

"Oh, the guys were told to practise first." She said and looked forward at the boys crowd.

"I wanna see you dance. I've never seen it." Yu Ah said.

"You will soon, don't worry." Bo Young smiled.

They were looking at the boys practising.

"Woah, look at them dancing, they look so cool! I wish I could dance like that." Yu Ah said.

"Why? You should've learnt while you were young." She asked.

"Well, actually, I did go to a dance academy, but I slowly figured out dance isn't my thing. It didn't interest me and I wasn't good at that too, the academy's teacher thought I would get better but I didn't." Yu Ah laughed.

"Why? I don't think it would be that bad." Bo Young tilted her head.

"You never saw it. My sister showed me a video of me dancing and I looked like that one meme, where the stick insect dances sideways. My sister and I laughed the hell out of ourselves." Yu Ah laughed. Bo Young joined.

"Woah, I wanna see it too." She chuckled.

"What are you girls laughing about?" Yeon Joon asked with Ha Sang, Yeong Hyun and Seong Seop beside.

"Just something." Yu Ah said. Bo Young shook her head and chuckled.

"Hmm..I don't think so."

"Don't tell me you were talking about how Yu Ah dances." Seong Seop asked.

"How did you know?" Bo Young asked as she smiled ear to ear.

"Woah, her dancing is legendary." Yeon Joon said ironically.

"That's right! Her performance is iconic!" Yeong Hyun joined.

"Stop it." Yu Ah warned. Bo Young giggled on the other side.

"I actually have a video." Seong Seop pulled out his phone.

"Wh-what? You have one?! No! Don't!" Yu Ah tried to reach out and grab the phone from him, but he held it farther away. Bo Young was laughing at the scene.

"Okay, girls! You can come practice now. I have a meeting with the upper authorities. Behave well, guys!" The teacher left.

"Hey, Seong Seop Bae! Don't you dare show the video!" She threatened him.

"Don't worry, I don't have any video." Seong seop giggled.

"What?" Yu Ah was baffled.

"Hey, have some logic, we didn't even meet each other when you went to dance academy." Ha Sang said.

"You're right." Yu Ah realised only then.

"Woah, you're really stupid." Yeon Joon said.

"Stupid?!" Yu Ah asked.

Bo Young laughed and said, "I have to go practice, I will come in later." She dusted her pants as she got up.

"Okay!"

"Finally, I will be able to see her dance!" Yu Ah said.

"I don't think so." Ha Sang said.

"What?" They all snapped their heads towards him.

"Well, the girls do practice with the formation and stuff but Bo Young always stands at the back, which makes it harder to look at."

"Why does she stand at the back?"

"Those HF brats always do that. Bo Young has always argued back but they are so stubborn. You'll see it today too."

"Seriously..?"

CHAPTER - 51 END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.4K 19
To save her sister from a cruel marriage, sacrificed herself to the womanizer king.
24.7K 825 18
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...