UNSHACKLED FEELINGS

By BELLEISIAQ

MUNA ABDUL: She was the most gentle and prettiest among her friends. Her life was pretty messed up too. She g... More

copyright
chapter one
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
40 Final Episode

CHAPTER 17

0 0 0
By BELLEISIAQ

   He looks handsome like an Adonis. Tall, confident and I'm sure of his effect he had on people. He was putting on black blazer with dark blue shirt a white cufflink and a black shoe. I mean I got married to someone this handsome, I must have done something good in my last life.  Not wanting to be caught staring, I turn my face the other way.

" wow! my wife looks beautiful this evening, isn't that lovely. "
" Is he alright?, what is wrong with him, I thought he was going to show his true colour when we get married, why is he smiling".
" maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all, you can be a lovely wife."
" okay this is weird, but are you alright? nobody is around you know, you can say what is on your mind."
" what do you mean, I'm complimenting my wife. I don't think there's a law that says I shouldnt."
" well keep your compliment to yourself, okay. I know your type but  don't worry. You don't have to pretend to be an ideal husband. " Rolling my eyes off his tactics, I stood up knowing fully well that I caught him off guard. That will teach him not to mess with me".

" can we go now, there are people waiting downstairs for us."
" okay, but just know this conversation isn't over." what does he mean by that shrugging it off, I place my hand in his so we can go for the occasion .
" it looks beautiful, wow! And lovely." the venue was huge and wide with chandelier, chairs, tables, curtains and all. It was wonderful truly.

  " am glad you like that at least, I was among the people who chose the venue." what!! Is this guy serious right now, why would he choose a venue, maybe he ran out of job, ignoring him completely? We sat down, received good wishes from parents, relatives and friends.  The ceremony came to an end, I was hugged by a crying grandma, mom and finally my two friends.
Im going to miss you Muna you know, without your childish tantrum. The boutique won't be the same. Be a good girl and come back faster okay"
" okay mom I will miss you. You need to relax I'm just using one-week holiday, why are you acting as if it's one month. Love you both and be good girls while I'm gone ." giving both a hug I entered into the waiting car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 1.7K 69
STAND BY ME❀️ #10 in spiritual ranking( 10/12/2023)😍 #1 in spiritual (15/12/2023) Life as a female Muslim, growing up in a strict community in Pakis...
8.4K 491 24
"You tried to target my siblings and I did what my heart said." I said looking in her eyes and she rolled her eyes. "Your that stupid heart didn't l...
1.7K 171 3
One boy who has everything like lovely family, friends, money, happiness everything simply he can called as born with a silver spoon such a lucky per...
131K 7K 56
#Completed on 21/12/18 #1 LoveMarriage-29/3/21-18/4/21 #2 LoveMarriage-19/04/21-3/5/21 #7 LoveMarriage-18/01/22 #1 Mohabbat-27/3/19 #2 Mohabbat-14/3...