CHAPTER 38

When I woke up the next morning Kadir told me his family called because they were worried. He said we have to go and see them. I've only seen Kadir's sister and that was during my walimah. I freshened up and got ready for the visit. I wore a red and gold pleated sari blouse, I had troubles fastening the zip, stretching my hand to get the zip was difficult and I almost tripped. I was looking through my wardrobe when I felt a hand on my back, it made me tense . and a cold  shiver ran through me .

"relax, it's just me," Letting out the breath I didn't know I was holding, I was about to turn but he placed a hand on my back stilling my movement. "I believe you need help with your zip right" whispering softly next to my ear, I gave him a response by nodding, he fix the zip so easily, I murmur a short thanks. I waited for him to leave so I can put on some jewelries. Looking into the mirror I met kadir eyes. He was starring at me, his looks made my heart beat loudly, i'm  sure he could hear it. I want to say something but I was short of words.

"I..I..need to p..put on my jewelries ." I needed some breathing space but it seems as if he had other plans.

"you look beautiful." Saying this, he place a kiss on my shoulder. Taking a deep breadth, my heart. couldn't stay still, it kept on beating. He place another one on my next shoulder, making me gasp out loud . I held on tightly to my necklace with my eyes close. Turning me around slowly, he lifted my head making sure I was staring at him.  couldn't help it because he was staring into my soul, nobody has looked me like that. I couldn't hold it anymore so I I drop my gaze, I think he  didn't like that because he held my chin up, bending slowly, I knew what was coming  but I couldn't stop it. Closing my eyes, I felt his soft lips touch mine, hearing a low moan I know it was my husband. I was suddenly held on the waist making me tumble him who held me tightly, my whole body was pressed against his. Moaning softly, I heard a low growl before the kiss turn wild. He didn't give me a breathing space, he was tugging, biting and niping my lips, I was trying to slow things down but I  was no match to his expertise. He is kissing me like his whole life depends on it. His kiss was firm, hard, soft and pleasurable at the same time. Pushing him off my chest bcos I need to catch my breath. He finally stopped putting his forehead on mine with my eyes closed.
"you tasted so sweet my love, I couldn't stop my self on time, Was I too hard,"  I didn't know what to say.  The nickname he called me made my heart beat,  using his tumb to trace my lower lip, he kissed me one last time before he step back .

" I'll wait for you downstairs." nodding my head I watch my husband disappear, then I turn to stare at my reflection in the mirror, The woman staring back at me looks so happy with a swollen lips. Tracing my hand on my lips, I smiled to myself, murmuring a small Alhamdulillah I put on my jewelries, black wedge sandals and a gold scarf. The ride to Kadir's parents house was silent but comfortable as there was no body guards. Maybe it's because we were going to his family house. Alighting from the car, I couldn't help but admire the building standing in front of me, it was a two storey building