CHAPTER 33

After freshening up from the bathroom, I didn't wait for my husband to come downstairs before I escape. Staying there was embarrassing, I can still feel the tingle all over my lip, neck and the man gave me a hickey.  Trying to used my scarf to cover my neck properly, I didn't want the staffs speculating that would be too embarrassing, touching my lip softly, it was still swollen. Picking a pan, I put some pancake on fire and some toast in the toaster, I needed to clear my head a little and the kitchen seem like the perfect place. I knew Kadir Is going to start asking questions sooner or later so I think it's better I say it out and still see If he is going to think I am the same woman he was kissing this morning. Putting the pancake and toast on a plate, I added some honey to it with some a cup of tea to go with it. Turning around, I almost drop the plate when I saw who was standing by the kitchen entrance. I kept on whispering ya Allah, like four to five times, to calm my beating heart.

" what the hell, please dont do that again, you should make your presence known instead of sneaking on people like that." glaring at my so-called husband who was not looking sorry at all, mind you with a smirk on his face. I became quite nervous when he kept on looking at me, after my outburst. The way he was looking at me was quite scary so I became self-conscious.

   " why are you wrapping a scarf around your neck." moving the food out of the kitchens I drop it, on the dining table, because my hand was beginning to tremble.
I... I felt like it." clearing my throat, to appear more convincing.

" really, well I don't like it, I want it off." Moving backward. When I saw him move a step toward where I was, I was feeling embarrassed.  And he doesn't need to know he gave me a freaking hickey on the neck.
" well I like it, if you dont mind so please just let it be." before I could blink he was by my side making me take a startle steps back, he used that opportunity to remove my scarf. Such a stubborn man, trying to use my hand to cover the mark, he couldn't let me.
" why are you covering my mark, I love it, its mine, I kept it there so don't cover it."  why is he acting possessives on me, all I did was cover the hickey?
" I.. I don't, f..feel so comfortable with it open, I prefer it close ."
" well that is not happening.  I love it like that. It makes me feel happy, knowing that you are all mine."  this man keeps on making me speechless, I was trying to get a word out, but I couldnt, seeing my state he drags me to the table so we can eat. what does he mean by seeing the mark on my neck makes him happy.  I don't understand this man, he is so confusing and dangerous to my already fallen heart. ya Allah, I Im in love with this man, stealing a glance at the legendary play boy, I caught him staring at me, why is he staring now, dropping my gaze, I couldn't help but wonder if he is willing to share his secrets with me If I share mine. All these are annoying, I wish prisci and shalom are  here right now.
" aren't you going to work today? ."
" nope, I am not.  I decide to stay home today and you are too." rolling my eyes at his choice of word.  I kept mute I wasn't going anywhere today anyway, so why argue about it.
" so, what are you going to do while you are home? ."
" seduce my wife." spluttering out the drink in my mouth, I started coughing profusely, there he was trying to calm me down.
" what is your problem; You should maybe think before talking." this man will cause my death one day.
" you were the one acting like a husband trying to seduce his wife is a bad thing." God he was serious, is he mad? I think he may have drank something unhealthy.