Adopted by Chris Evans

By MCUStories101

Everleigh Coleman, aged 15 is put up for adoption after she is taken off her dad for multiple accounts of abu... More

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟞
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟟
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟠
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟡
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟘
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟙
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟚
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟛
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟜
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟝
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟞
ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙𝟟
Not a chapter
New Book

ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟝

1.3K 21 1
By MCUStories101

When I said dad my dads face was priceless he was shocked yet ecstatic at the same time.

C- y-you just called me dad.

E- yes, yes I did.

C- wow umm wow.

E- you better get use to it.. dad.

~2 week later~

We leave for Atlanta next week and I couldn't be more excited about meeting everyone and see how the whole thing works, today my dads scrip for civil war came and he let me read it over and choose the bit I want to read with him as some practice,

C- okay so which bit we doing?

E- the part where it's only Steve and Nat in the church after the funeral is that okay?

C- that's perfect should we get started.

E- should I follow stage directions as-well?

C- would be better for your practice.

E- okay let's start.

~In scene~

C- when I came out of the ice, I thought everyone I had known was gone. Then I found out that she was alive. I was just lucky to have her.

E- she had you back, too.

C- who else signed?

E- Tony.Rhodey.Vision.

C- Clint?

E- says he's retired (giving a slight smile)

C- Wanda?

E- TBD. I'm off the Vienna for the signing of the Accords. There's plenty of room on the jet.
(Steve bows his head and sighs)

E- just because it's the path of least resistance doesn't mean it's the wrong path. Staying together is more important than how we stay together.
(As most convincing herself)

C- what are we giving up to do it?
(She sighs. He shakes his head, unconvinced)

C- I'm sorry, Nat. I can't sign it

E- I know.

C- then what are you doing here?

E- I didn't want you to be alone.
(She pulls him into a hug)

E- come here.

C- wow Ev that was amazing, your really talented.

E- thanks dad you did great too.

C- you really should consider getting into there career you would be awesome at it.

E- I get what your saying it's just the nerves, yes I know everyone has nerves but it's like mine just eat me alive.

C- okay so why don't I teach you how to contain your nerves or you could submit self-tapes.

E- you would really do that for my dad?!

C- I believe in you, if I didn't I wouldn't be pushing you towards it.

E- I love you dad.

C- I love you too kiddo.

~3 days later~

Today I'm meeting the Scarlett Johansson, she is taking me to the mall to get some clothes before we fly out to Atlanta in a few days.
*knock,knock*

E- I'll get it.

I run to the door and answer, I see her one of my favourite actors of all time is standing right in front if me but I need to keep my cool or she'll think I'm crazy.

E- h-hey please come in.

S- thank you.

C- Scarlett how have you been
'Pulling her into a hug'

S- I've been great thanks, and you must Everleigh.

E- hi yes I am it's lovely to meet you.

S- you too kid, how about we get going and we will see your dad back in a couple of hours.

E- yep 'popping the p' that sounds great.

C- have fun and stay with Scar at all times I can't deal with a missing child. Love you.

E- bye love you too.

Me and Scarlett get into the car and start driving.

S- so Chris told me your a mini little Actress.

E- I'm not really I just like to practice.

S- well by the way he put your really good, Chris wouldn't say that unless he meant it.

E- yeah I know, but it's hard to believe it you know, like I sometimes think he's my dad so he's just saying, but I know he's not so I just need to get it out of my head.

S- I get what you mean I never thought I was good enough to get roles and look where I am today. There's a lot of auditions coming up lately, get yourself involved.

E- I might just do that.

For the rest of the car journey Scarlett turns up the music, roles the windows down and we sing at the top of our lungs.

We have been shopping for around 45 minutes at this point and we stop to get some food at Panda Express.

E- thanks for bringing me out, it's nice to have someone other than dad and the family.

S- don't worry about it, your a great girl and I love hanging out with you.

OMG one of my favourite actresses had just call me great and said she likes hanging out with me, this is one of the best days.

S- so where are we going next?

E- uhh we passed a shop, Victoria Secret.

Scar starts giggling at what I said.

E- is there something on my face? Did I say something wrong?

S- no Ev calm down, it's just that Victoria Secret lingerie shop, I mean it does sell other clothes bu-

E- well I need some new stuff anyway.

We go to Victoria Secret, I got a black, red and white lace bra and the matching thongs to go with them. For pyjamas I got a lace up black cami set.

By the time we have finished shopping it is 5:30 when we get home.

E- do you want to stay for dinner?

S- I don't know what will your dad say.

E- he would be more then happy to have you over and I really like hanging out with you.

S- well I can't say no to that can I.

We go to the boot of the car and we have 4 bags in each hand, when we walk into the door I place my bags down as dodger runs up too me.

E- hello boy..... ooo your so cute.

C- hey Ev how was shopping.

E- it was really good and I loved being around Scar. She's staying round for dinner if that's okay.

C- yeah that's fine, she didn't talk too much Scar did she.

S- no 'let's out a soft giggle' she was great.

We all talk for a little while and we watch a few movies, discuss Civil War and other things. Once food is done we made our way over to the table and start talking about acting again, the food is creamy pesto chicken salad by the way.

S- so we were discussing acting in the car.

C- oh really...

S- yeah I said there was a lot on new upcoming movies that she could audition for.

C- yeah I could definitely try and get you and audition for some things.

E- I mean that would be great, I just need to learn how to prepare for it.

S- and that's what we can help you out with, I could send your dad over some scrips or he could get his agent too and we can teach you all the things you need to know going into an audition.

E- thank you that really means a lot.

C- no problem kiddo, I'll start on that before with fly out.

S- speaking of flying out, Everleigh how are you feeling about it.

E- nervous for the most part, but really excited to meet everyone. There just something about being behind the scenes and seeing what actually goes on intrigues me.

S- yeah I totally get that, it is a lot of fun when you get there because you do a lot of things you never expected.

We finish off dinner, sit and watch Netflix for a little while then we said goodbye to Scarlett who had to leave because she was flying out to Atlanta early the next morning. I say goodnight to my dad and make my way upstairs to call Becky.

(Becky - Everleigh)

Hey
Hey how are you?

I'm good how is everything going with Chris?

It's really good we're flying to Atlanta soon for filming.

No way that is so cool, your so lucky right now.

Yeah you could say that. I'm really enjoying being here there's something about the family that make me having a feeling knowing there right for me.

That's so good to hear Ev, I'm so proud of you! Look I'm going to have to go, lights out in a few minutes so I'll see you later.

Alright see you later Beck miss you.

Miss you too bye.

Thanks for reading this chapter
Don't forget to vote lovely's xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 39 44
Charlotte Ruth stephens happens to be adopted by her favourite actor in the world. How will she get on?
660 60 29
This will be my first ever story that is not about the paw patrol! It will also not be fan fiction so everything is 100% owned by me and written by m...
117K 2.5K 101
14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown at such young age. She has given up the...
4 0 48
This is my memoirs, about the pain I went through as a kid and young adult! Fast ward to now and I was at my therapist when I said that I wish my m...