What have I done...?

Oleh TeresaSullivan427

While at the ski lodge Rose has an attack of the darkness during which she confronts Dimitri about the way th... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 10

1.4K 32 26
Oleh TeresaSullivan427

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY YOU GUYS, I FORGOT THAT TODAY IS SATURDAY.

"Emil. According to him I was so good with a sword. That he taught me on a more advanced level of training than anyone at the academy had ever been taught before."

"I will have to thank him for that then. Anyway, shortly after you get the four of them out of the house we will be there. But you tell Christian that he has to keep himself and all of the others from going back inside of that house. Because lives depend on them all staying out, and not just their lives, but more importantly the lives of you and our children as well. I don't care if he has to wrap that entire yeblya house in a twenty-foot-high solid wall of yeblya fire. He has to keep everyone else the blyad' out until I get there. I will not have one of them risking your life and the lives of our children any more than you're having to go there after them to begin with does. Because if they do, then they will chert well be answering to me for it. I don't care which one of them that it is, whether it is a moroi or not." (fucking, fucking, fuck, damn)

"I will make sure to tell him that." She assured me in a husky, raspy and sexy whisper. Just before her beautiful full plump lips captured my own in a torturously scorching hot and passionate kiss.

"Dimitri, give me something to fight for."

"You fight for us, you fight for our love, you fight for our future, you fight for our lives together, you fight for our children, and you fight for our family detka. That is what you fight for." (baby)

"I will. I will. I promise you that I will. Show me what I will be fighting for Comrade. Please?" She asked.

"You are sooo beautiful detka." I whispered, as I ran my fingers through her hair. (baby)

After I lay her back on her bed, I lifted her arms above her head. And ran the backs of my fingers back down the underside of them, then down the sides of her breasts.

I then continued down her sides to the hem of her shirt. When my fingers brushed against the sides of her breasts on the way down and then back up, as I pulled her shirt up over her head, she moaned.

"Hmmmm, I love you touching me Comrade. I love the feel of your skin against my own soooo much. I have always loved and longed so desperately for the feel of your skin against mine." She whispered to me adoringly with her eyes closed in pleasure.

"You are going to love it even more soon, Roza moya." I told her as I dropped her shirt onto the floor next to the bed. (my)

I brushed her hair back over her shoulders and brought my lips to her neck. As soon as my lips touched her skin she moaned again and thrust her hips up against my own.

I was momentarily overwhelmed by the feel, the warmth, the smell, and the taste of her skin. I have been aching to touch her like this again for sooo yeblya long, for far too long as a matter of a fact. Ever since the night of the lust charm to be exact. And it was taking every single ounce of my remaining self-control not to just lose my mind making love to her. But that wasn't my plan for tonight... that would have to wait until after she got out of that house in Spokane safely and back into my arms, right where she does and always has belonged. I was doing just as she asked of me by giving her something to fight for. Something to come back to and for safely. (fucking)

But since I knew that this was her first time being like this with anyone... Well, anyone except for with me on the night of the Equinox Dance that is. Even if we hadn't made love the night of the lust charm, I knew that I was the only one who had ever been like this with her.

Sure, that little ublyudok Jesse Zeklos had managed to pull her shirt off. But he hadn't been able to be with her like this, mentally or emotionally and sure as ad not physically. And no matter how badly that he desperately wanted her, wanted to sleep with my very own personal angel. He nor anyone else ever would, I would make for chert sure of that. (bastard, hell, damn)

No one else in the whole entire yeblya world would ever be with lyubov' moya like this. EVER. No one else would ever blyad' her, no one in the whole entire yeblya world would ever make love to her. No one but me would ever be able to be inside the love of my life except for me. I will be the first, I will also be the last and I will be the only one who is ever allowed to be with my soon to be wife. If anyone else ever even tries to do so, then they will end up in some very serious pain, if they live that long that is. And it is a very distinct possibility that they won't live long enough for me to torture them the way that I know that I will want to. She is my soul mate, just as I am hers, after all. And we belong to and with each other and only to and with each other. No one else would ever be able to see or be with either one of us this way, except for each other. (fucking, my love, fuck, fucking)

I wanted to be as gentle and loving as I possibly could be with her. I didn't want her to ever regret anything that passed between us tonight or at any other time in our lives together.

I wanted her to be as happy, satisfied, satiated and content in our love making as was possible. Even if we weren't going to go all the way tonight. I still wanted her satiated and satisfied with all aspects of our love life.

Leaning up I reached behind me and pulled my shirt forward over my head. Not even bothering to unbutton it.

"Oh my God, that was sooo sexy baby." She purred as she ran her hands over my chest and down my stomach.

I loved and longed for her touch just as much as I know that she does for my own. It was like we actually craved each other. And not just each other's kiss, love and caresses but also each other's presence. Just being around each other could set both of our hearts, minds and bodies not only at ease but also aflame. Where being around other people did the exact opposite to the both of us.

She bit her bottom lip and looked me over appreciatively.

"I want you so much Dimitri, I always have. I need you, desperately baby."

I swear, as soon as she said that she needed me, my cock swelled almost painfully hard and fast.

"Just as I have always longed sooo desperately for you Roza moya. I have needed you, more than you will ever know, since the very first moment that you fell into my arms in Portland detka. I promise you that lyubov' moya." (my, baby, my love)

She smiled as she bit her lip and raked her eyes over my body once again. I didn't understand why but having her look at me with those hungry, intense and desire filled eyes. Made every ounce of my blood and my whole body burn with the exact same emotions for her.

Whereas the same look from any other woman, especially Natasha Ozera, has always made me physically ill and recoil from them if they even so much as tried to touch me. Of course I recoiled mentally and emotionally from just that look from other women. But from boginya moya it made my heart, soul, body, mind and blood burn. (my goddess)

When I saw her bite her lip, my cock jumped and began to throb in anticipation. But it would just have to wait, because tonight wasn't about me, or him; no tonight was all about the love and light of my life. Tonight was about giving her something to fight to come back to and for safely.

"Detka, please don't bite your lip like that." I groaned. (baby)

"Why?"

I just smiled and ground my hips down against her own.

"Ohhh, does that turn you on detka?" She smiled slyly. (baby)

I gasped, hearing her speak Russian, even just one little word made my cock throb even harder and more painfully. I couldn't believe how much hearing her speak a language, other than English, turned me on. I now completely understood why she loved it soooo much when I spoke in Russian to her. I know now just how badly it made her blood burn in her veins with desire.

"More than you can possibly imagine detka." I moaned in a whispered voice against her ear. (baby)

Her arms found their way around my neck, and I felt her run her fingernails over my promise mark teasingly. When I felt that, my back arched pushing my hips harder against hers, as it forced a moan of unimaginable pleasure from between my own lips.

"Mmmm detka, that feels sooo good. I love the feel of your nails on my skin. I always have." (baby)

"Is that why your knees nearly buckled that day in the gym when I accidently scratched your chest?"

"Yes." I moaned as she ran her nails up and down my back right along my spine.

I looked into her eyes and made a long overdue confession. "I almost came crashing to my knees that day because I almost came in my pants when you did that. That is your proof of just how much I have always loved and adored the feel of your nails on my body, lyubov' moya." (my love)

She smiled at me rather sinfully.

"Well, if you're a very good boy, you just might get quite a bit more of that before our night is through." She purred against my neck nipping my skin with her teeth as she spoke. Her hands found their way down to my zhopa and squeezed. Which made me jump slightly pushing my cock tighter against her core. (ass)

"Oh detka, I am going to be sooo yeblya good to you tonight that you aren't going to know what to do with yourself." I replied with a teasing smile. (baby, fucking)

She flipped us, then leaned in and kissed my sternum before running her warm wet little tongue across my chest to my right nipple. My hands took on a mind of their own as they delved into her hair and held her mouth against my chest.

When she grazed my nipple with her tongue I moaned again. "Oh detka, that feels sooo yeblya good." (baby, fucking)

"I am going to make you feel like you are being worshipped tonight Dimitri." She said just before repeating the same action on my other nipple.

"Ohhhh... mladenets you are the boginya here, so it is you that are the one who deserves to have her body worshipped. Tonight, and every single night for the rest of your life lyubov' moya." (babe, goddess, my love)

I could feel her smile against my chest, and I could also feel the wetness seeping out of her core and onto my lower belly and cock. And blyad' me was that hot as ad. (fuck, hell)

"Maybe to you, but you are my hot sexy Russian battle god. And at long last I can worship your body the way that you deserve to be worshipped, detka. The way that I have always wanted sooo desperately to worship you detka." (baby, baby)

I chuckled. Then I felt her close her lips around my nipple again and start to suck on me. Gently at first, but the longer that she sucked me the harder she sucked.

A thought suddenly occurred to me. I wondered if it would feel anything like this if she were to ever be sucking on another part of my anatomy. Just the mental image of her wrapping her beautiful plump ruby red lips around my cock caused me to moan very loudly. "Roza."

I felt her smile as she continued to suck on my nipple, but suddenly she bit me, hard but not too hard and when she did, I lost all ability to think coherently anymore at all.

"O chert voz'mi chert voz'mi detka." I moaned excitedly as I used the fists full of her hair that I had in my hands to make sure that she didn't stop what she was doing to me. (oh, holy fucking hell baby)

If it felt this yeblya amazing to her when I sucked on her nipples earlier, and the night of the lust charm. Then I now knew exactly why she had loved it sooo yeblya much. (fucking, fucking)

As she continued to suck on first one of my nipples and then moved on to the other, my hands made their way down to the snap on her jeans. I unsnapped them and shoved them down over her amazingly beautiful round firm zhopa and down her sexy legs. (ass)

Just as my hands pushed her jeans over the roundness of her zhopa, my hands gripped that amazing zhopa hard and squeezed. Which caused her to thrust her hips against mine, bringing her hot little still denim covered core against the very large hard pulsating bulge in my own pants. (ass, ass)

I eventually got her pants off, and when I did, I had to let her know just how beautiful she is. "Ohhhh Roza moya, you are sooo very beautiful detka. Sooo yeblya beautiful, sooo out of this world yeblya beautiful lyubov' moya." I whispered to her. (my, baby, fucking, fucking, my love) 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.5K 866 44
It is CHRISTmas time at the academy, which as we know means a trip to the ski lodge. But what will happen to the gang after the attack on the Badica'...
168K 3.7K 26
Rose is hurt after Dimitri says he doesn't love her anymore, and Lissa isn't helping. So Rose decides to leave for a while, only telling a few people...
4.6K 78 1
This is a little one shot of what could have happened after Dimitri said those four little words to Rose. As a reminder, I do not own VA. Only the pl...
74.3K 1.6K 16
After Dimitri tells Rose that his love has faded, all hell breaks loose for the couple, and everyone that they know. Follow Dimitri and Rose along on...