Classroom of the elite one sh...

By katsuragi-kohei

One-shot I will basically rewrite something from the original and make it something else. Everything is real... More

Lets meet again senpai
Ayanokoji birthday celebration
Mysterious glasses given by a fortune teller
Ryuen's birthday celebration(Part-1)
Ryuen's birthday celebration(Part-2)
Ryuen's birthday celebration(Part-3)
Naughty Sakayanagi
Life full of regrets ( Part -1)
Life full of regrets ( Part -2)
Life full of regrets ( Part -3)
Beautiful world
Double date (part-1)
Double date (part-2)
Double date (part-3)
Double date (Part-4)
Ayanokoji wants to flirt
Ayanokoji Wants To Flirt ( Case1ใƒปKei Karuizawa)
Love Perfume Part-1
Love Perfume Part-2
Love Perfume Part-3
Love Consultaion from Ryuen
Worst day of Ayanokoji
The worst day of Ayanokoji (Part-2)
Prince kiyotaka
Love and hate are a single piece of paper
Love and hate are a single piece of paper (Part-2)
There was a maid when I returned to the dormitory
Gorgeous Kei
Picture of kei as boy and kiyotaka as a girl
What the F is this!!!
Classroom of the elite year 2 volume 4.5 synopsis
Classroom of the elite year 2 volume 4.5 illustration
I made a new fanfic
Classroom of the elite year 2 volume 4.5 illustration
I made a new fanfic
Classroom of the elite year 2 volume 4.5 illustrations
Nagumo haters
Classroom of the elite year2 volume 4.5 more illustrations
Expectation vs Reality
#1 My Girlfriend is sweeter than a sugar cube
#2 My Girlfriend is sweeter than a sugar cube
I was wondering about Amasawa in volume 4.5 all this time
Volume 4.5 spoilers
Amasawa's Birthday Celebration
Kei: "I want to know what Kiyotaka's liking is!"
Did kiyo meet Sakayanagi for the first time in the school?
What can we expect in 2 year Volume-5 COTE
New Fanfic
Classroom of the elite 2 year 4.5 mtl version
Yuki Himeno in volume 4.5
#1 Everything you can know about volume 4.5
#2 Everything you can know about volume 4.5
Cute
It hurts
Senpai,please open
Yagami is really the hatred white room Student?
Satou and KeiYear 2, Vol. 4.5 Chapter TL: Pudding, Blade, Alisa
Phone Call Year 2, Vol. 4.5 Chapter TL: Pudding, Blade, Alisa
Jealous cat
Last Boss
Noting much,Author going crazy again..
Amazawa and Ayanokoji married๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
Last boss Part-2 (Author is sad)
What Kind Of Person Is Ayanokoji To You?
Tanabata Festival
Ichinose "My heart hurts, Ayanokoji-kun"
Ayanokoji: "I can only see kei now." (Part-1)
Nagumo: "You say you're about to have a techno-break?"
#1 Amasawa
The trigger was my casual words
#1 Reunion is sudden. (After story )
#2 Tears (After story )
#1 To establish a new class [The Monologue of Kiyotaka Ayanokoji]
#2 To establish a new class [Competing with Horikita and the contract]
One heck of a sample
If Kushida Kikyo falls in love with Ayanokoji Kiyotaka at first sight...
Feelings of a girl who loves books # 1
Someone who is always late
Second Year, Volume 5: Summary (Part-1)
Some cute pics

I'm a company employee who's pregnant due to a one-night mistake.

2K 55 41
By katsuragi-kohei

Ayanokoji kiyotaka x female protagonist (office worker). The female protagonist is an ordinary person who can be found anywhere. One day, she meets a boy whose name she doesn't even know and a strange relationship begins to develop. She names him "Stray Cat," and while taking care of him. One day, Once. Just once. The female protagonist is pregnant with a child by Ayanokoji kiyotaka and she decides to run away from him.

—————————————————————————————

 Like a stray cat, he comes and goes on a whim and spoils me with his brown hair. We had been having a clean relationship, but I made a mistake.

 He stripped me of my clothes without caring about my convenience. I can't refuse him, even though I think he's forcing himself on me. His dark, inactive eyes look like they're about to cry, and I feel like I'm about to cry for him.
  The hand that is gripped to fill every space between the fingers is squeezed tightly.I'm dominated by the feeling of not being myself.

 It's hot. I can't take it. I feel as if I'm going to melt and become one.
 I leave my mouth open and breathe hard. The red tongue looked like a treat to him, and he ate it up. I can't think anymore. I couldn't think about anything else.
 Our tongues intertwined, obscene sounds echoed, our saliva flooded each other, and we swallowed. It felt so good, But why hadn't I noticed at this point? But why didn't I realize at this moment that the heat that was invading me was inexplicably hot.

"Congratulations on your pregnancy."
"What ............?"

 I can't understand what he's saying and I make a dumb sound. The doctor and the nurse assisting him are smiling congratulatory. I could only break out in a huge cold sweat as the atmosphere seemed like it was about to erupt in applause.

 I'm proud to say that I'm an ordinary person, but I'm also an office worker. I'm not even good at anything. I'm the embodiment of mediocrity, a woman overwhelmed by her work. A handsome stray cat started to come to me.
 It was several years ago that a stray cat , whose name I didn't even know, showed up.
 He was sitting in front of the apartment I was renting and looked like he was about to faint. I thought he might be sick, so I ran up to him and asked him some questions, but the stray cat didn't answer and just stared into the void.

 When I reached for my cell phone to ask for help for the ambulance or the police. I was stopped. My phone was smashed. In short, my communication tool died. Scary.

 I guess I wasn't calm at the time, despairing over the fact that my cell phone had gone to heaven. I let a stray cat into the house. I really don't know what I did at that time.
 I'm sure he'll go away if I leave him alone. But I couldn't leave him alone, so I dragged him in. Because he looks so sick. I'm not the kind of person who meddles in other people's lives, but if I saw someone sick in front of me, I couldn't leave them alone. At any rate, I did the normal things in my daily life (eating, taking a bath, etc.). For some reason, the next morning, he gave me a very surprised look.

 I thought this would be the only time I'd have such a strange encounter, but it turned out to be the second time. The second time was the same as the first, stray cat sat in front of the door and offered me a paper bag. I tilted my head, but he  stare at me as if urging me to open it, so I hurriedly opened it.
 Inside the bag were two smartphones of the latest model. One was a replacement for my old cell phone. I was told that the other one was for keeping in touch with him. When I was told that the payment had already been completed and that the stray cat would pay for it as an apology, I went straight to the stray cat. I tried to respond with all the words I could think of, but he wouldn't nod. After a few tens of minutes of such exchange, I realized that it was useless to say anything, and I had to give up.

 After that, a strange exchange began between me and the stray cat. However, it is forbidden for me to contact him. I wondered why, but I guess the stray cat has his own reasons. But it's always sudden. He would call me out of the blue. Suddenly, he's waiting for me in front of my room. Suddenly, I'm taken for a walk. He swings me around on a whim.
 I can't ignore him because I'm afraid that if I reject him, he'll die on the side of the road somewhere. But I couldn't keep him close from me, because if I met him many times, I would have feelings for him.
 To be honest, I don't know what to call the relationship between me and this stray cat. We were too close to be acquaintances. We don't talk to each other. I can't come up with the right words. The story ends with just a company employee and a stray cat.

 One day, I realized that I had made a mistake by letting my ambiguous relationship go with the flow.

 As usual, a stray cat suddenly arrived. I turned my back to him to give him some food, but he hugged me. I told him to sit down and wait for me, but he didn't move. The stray cat puts his hand on my cheek and turned me toward him, and then kissed my lips.
 I was too surprised to react, but I couldn't come back to myself and resist. I was so surprised that I couldn't react. The skin was very hot as he held me close to him to prevent me from escaping.
 Our lips locked together in a hermetic seal. Our tongues touched each other inside, making sounds, and saliva flowed from our cheeks. I started to lose track of what was going on. I've been working all my life and I've never been in a relationship, so there's no way I'm going to be able to handle a kiss like this. As I surrendered my body to the stray cat, I knew there was only one future for me.

"I didn't think so, at that time? . (But he was wearing a contraceptive, wasn't he?)"

 I've thought back to that moment many times, but I can assure you that Stray Cat was wearing birth control. I can picture the stray cat cutting the seal off the rubber while his pitch-black eyes glazed over. I'm pretty sure I saw it with my own eyes, even though it messed me up so badly that I lost consciousness. The more I think about it, the more I feel ashamed.

 I haven't seen the stray cat since the mistake I made one night. I wonder what he was thinking when he hugged me. I wanted to ask him for an answer, but he never contacted me, so I couldn't ask. One day, when I thought he was just after my body from the beginning, a sign of sadness hit me.
 I had cold-like symptoms for about three days. It's winter now, so it's not particularly strange. But I decided to go to the hospital because it could be the same virus that spreads every winter. The result was an unexpected pregnancy.
 When I heard the result, I remembered that I hadn't had a period in a while.

 I had to listen to the doctor's explanation, but I couldn't get any information in my confused mind. Seeing that I was in a daze, the doctor and nurse gave me a document that summarized what they had explained. I heard that there was an increase in the number of women who were so happy and stunned by their sudden pregnancy that they thought I was one of them.

 When I got home, I looked at the paperwork I had received and managed to understand that I was indeed pregnant. My body no longer belonged to me alone. It also belongs to the child in my belly. I feel bad for the doctors and nurses who congratulated me. All I could think of was the danger that the situation was very bad.
 I was dealing with a boy whose name I didn't even know. Not only had I made a mistake, but I was carrying a child. What would happen if he found out about this? I don't think he would tell me to have an abortion. I know he's not the kind of person who would say such a thing, but all I can think of is the worst possible future.

 The depths of my eyes grow hot. What should I do? What should I do? While I was on the verge of crying, my phone rang with a ringtone. It wasn't the one I normally use. It was from the stray cat's contact. I could see my face turning blue.
 The words "stray cat-kun" displayed on the screen made my heart ache with pain. Squeezing tightly, I put my finger on the button to connect the call. The screen switches to show a timer-like number, and at the same time, the stray cat's voice strokes my ear, "Hello?"

"Hello. I'm sorry. I was in the bathroom, so I'm late."
"No, no. No, I'm sorry for calling you so suddenly. There's something I have to tell you."
"Something you need to tell me?"

 An unpleasant sweat comes down my face. It was a mistake to answer the phone.
 It was just before noon on a weekday, and as an office worker, there was no way I could answer the phone at this time of day. The stray cat knows how much work I have to do, so I don't know what excuse I can make to cover it up.
   Should I be honest and say I was sick (in a way)? Or should I lie and say I'm out because I have something to do? Either way, I would be crushed with guilt. While I was thinking about it, I heard a stray cat's voice.

"I've got a big job coming up. I just wanted to let you know that I can't come o your house or contact you until it's done."
"Come to ......?"
"Hmm? Did I say something funny?"
"No, no, no! I just thought you were going to tell me that you weren't coming here anymore because of what happened!"
"Of course not. If I didn't have to work, I would come there every day."

 My heart beat faster. I get nervous at the words of the stray cat. I'm sure I don't have any such feelings for the stray cat. But when I hear him say, "I want to see you," in a somewhat gentle tone of voice, I'm not so much of a woman that I don't get excited.
 I think I might be mistaken. When he held me, I showed my intention to resist, but I didn't reject him. If I really didn't want to, I would have punched and kicked the stray cat, but I couldn't. I may have been swallowed up by the atmosphere of the place, but I didn't accept it half-heartedly. There was not a single word of favoritism, but the gentle touch of his hands on my skin made me feel loved.

 Don't notice. Don't notice. I told myself as I continued my conversation with the stray cat. It seems that his work will be finished in about two months.
 I clenched my fist firmly, calming down the thumping in my chest. Let's just say it. The stray cat might accept me. I bite my lips tightly, opening and closing them repeatedly. If I want to believe him, I have to tell him this fact. I'm scared to death, but it's much better to tell him and regret it than to do nothing and regret it.

"Oh, you know, I want to say ......"
"Hey, are you still there?and, ......."

 The voice I heard wasn't stray cat's voice, but a woman's sweet and lusty voice.
 I heard a voice cautioning Stray Cat-kun against the sudden intruder. The owner of the earlier voice seemed to pout in frustration, but decided to listen to him meekly or become quiet.
 My heart was busy in a different way than before. Did the stray cat have another woman in his life? Was he just playing with me? Ah. But. Maybe it was. It is said that there are lovers in the world who make women pay them money and provide for them. I don't know what Stray cat does. But I guess that's what he does.

"Sorry. I'm taking a break, and this person I'm dealing with got involved."
"Oh, no, no. I'm fine. I'm fine. I know I won't be able to contact you for a while and that I you won't be able to come over here. I've been busy lately too, so I guess we're even."
"Yeah, I guess so. ...... I'll be there after work, I promise. Wait for me."
"Yeah. I'll wait for you. I'll eat properly. I'll take a bath. I'm going to sleep in a futon. I'm worried about stray cats because you have no vitality.
"I'll try to ......."

 The call ended there, and I laughed at myself in the silent space.
 The drops on my cheeks increased by one or two. Now they flow like a waterfall, soaking my knees like rain. Clenching my fists, I wipe away the tears with the hem of my clothes. I don't have time to cry. I have to think about what to do now.

 I said that, but I'm not going to wait for the stray cat. It's not that I'm angry with him. It's just that it's not my intention to interfere with his way of life. If he finds out that I'm pregnant, he'll take the responsibility no matter what. But that would be the same as taking away his freedom, so the option of telling him is gone.

 If I wanted to play the good girl, I would have said so. But I'm not a good girl, I'm not a bad girl, I'm just a normal girl. I was shocked to find out that the stray cat had another place to go, another woman to be pampered.
 I wanted to think that I was special to him, even if he said I was insignificant to everyone else. He comes to me. The way he came to me, the way he pampered me. The way he put his skin on top of mine. I felt a surge of embarrassment at my self-consciousness that I thought I was the only one.
 Holding back the tears that threatened to break out, I drew a plan in my mind for the future.

 First, I need to move out. If I continued to live here, sooner or later the stray cats would notice. If he can't come to the house because of work, then I should leave in the meantime. I will have to leave both of the phones he's bought for me behind. I'm sure that initializing them will help prevent tracking.
 I'm going to resign from my job. I've been thinking about getting a new job, so this is the perfect opportunity to get out of that company. Even if they stop me, They can't ask me stay if I tell them I'm pregnant.

 The question was, where would I move to? Now that I'm pregnant, I need someone to help me. The obstetrician and gynecologist must be close by. I think it would be better to move to the countryside outside of the prefecture. It will be less convenient for transportation, but it will be good for relaxation. I can forget about the stray cats by living in a place rich in nature rather than the hassle of the city.

 Using the laptop I brought home, I made a list of possible places to move to. At the same time, I wrote down the necessary procedures for resignation on a piece of paper.
 Half a month at the earliest. At the latest, two months. I'll be out of here by then. The company I work for might force me into a lot of trouble, so I need to secure a way out as soon as possible. I congratulate myself for being the type of person who finishes my work on time.

"─ ...... If I run away, will you come after me? Stray cat."

—————————————————————

To be continued?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...