HIS UNTAMED HEART || KTH (Com...

By Astraeasky

"You kiss me, I kill you," I muttered darkly, smiling at Taehyung. He looked at me dead in my eyes before ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Dark King || Edited
Chapter 2 || Lee Aria || Edited
Chapter 3 ||Pleasure to be your nightmare Mr. Jerk|| Edited
Chapter 4 || Coming for Miss. Brat || Edited
Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited
Chapter 6 || Black Rose destiny|| Edited
Chapter 7 || Cupid Aria|| Edited
Chapter 8 || Engagement?|| Edited
Chapter 9 || Marriage|| Edited
Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited
Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited
Chapter 12 My Brat || My Girl|| Edited
Chapter 13 || Trojan Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 14 || First Kiss || Edited
Chapter 15||His Demons|| Edited
Chapter 16 || Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 17 || Unexpected Guests || Edited
Chapter 18 || In Love with My BRAT
Chapter 19|| Nightmares of love
Chapter 20 || A Date ?
Chapter 21 || My Little Devil
Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen
Chapter 23 || Yearning hearts
Chapter 24 || Her realisation
Chapter 25 || A Demon's confession
Chapter 26 || Fragments of memories
Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2
Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong
Chapter 28 || The arms where she rightfully belongs part 1
Chapter 28 || Arms where she rightfully belongs part 2
Chapter 29 || His fear
Chapter 30 || Answers from the past
Chapter 31 || Yearning for her comfort
Chapter 32 || A Red Morning
Chapter 33 || Who is she?
Chapter 34 || His answers
Chapter 35 || Mornings with him
Chapter 36 || Moans from Laila's room
Chapter 37 || Gifts and glares
Mansion tour with his love
Chapter 38 || I just don't like her
Chapter 39 || Who is the secret admirer?
Chapter 40 || The first argument
My precious treasures
Chapter 41 || Start of miseries
Chapter 42 || Tasting his own medicines
Chapter 43 || Demon or not, she owns his heart
Chapter 44 || We knew our dark destiny
Chapter 45 || Drug overdose
Chapter 46 || I see the bits of him in you
Chapter 47 || I hate hard Taehyung
Chapter 48 || Ruined anniversary surprise
Chapter 49 || His fading light
Chapter 50 || The outburst
Chapter 51 || Her words his oxygen
Chapter 52|| Breaking her by hurting himself
Chapter 53 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 1
Chapter 54 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 2
Chapter 55 || She left - 1
Chapter 56 || She left - 2
Chapter 57 || Jin stabbed
Chapter 59 || Mafia Queen
Chapter 60 || Mafia Queen
Prologue 2 || Her destroyer
Teaser || COVERS
Her Untamed Stubbornness is OUT
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lucifer's Sanity

Chapter 58 || Jin stabbed - 2

2.7K 246 539
By Astraeasky

Kim Aria

The door was locked. 

"Give me the key bitch."

I went towards her to hand the key to her. She stretched her hands for me to lay the keys on it. I leaned my hands to give her the keys, but instead of giving it to her I threw it on the couch.

"What the hell-- I cut her off by slapping her hard. 

"You fucked up bitch. You dare to talk to me?" I retaliated slapping her harder again.

Wiping away my fake tears on my sleeves I spoke," Mina, let the fools out. This bitch talks too much. Lemme show her who is the queen of games," saying this I slapped her once again. The door burst open Taehyung came into sight as Laila ran to him saying.

"Jin-- Jin is dead. Aria..Aria plotted--" She fake cried onto him.

I chuckled. "Are you talking about the Jin you killed or the Jin I killed? If you are talking about the one I killed, unfortunately he is not dead yet."

" Mr. Kim Seok Jin, you can greet the show," I called out to him. There he came with his blood stained dress and tears flowing down his cheek.

"Where is the Jimin moron? He said I gotta pay for hurting his brother," I called out for him.

"Look, your brother is safe. I didn't stab him. It was her. Wait, you saw them all and heard her words. Why am I even repeating them?" I mocked.

 He looked down ashamed. He looked up as if he realised something. His gaze met mine. I knew what he wanted to know. 

"Laila fixed a mic in Mr. Kim Taehyung's ring. She was hearing them all along. I fixed a bug in her system, so that I can hear both of them. Simple," I said sitting on my couch. I saw someone drilling holes into my head. I know it was him, but I didn't bother.

"Oh yeah Laila. You called yourself smarter than me didn't you? Trust me you are so funny."

"I broke you both."

"This split was supposed to happen Laila. With or without your stupid plans. And we both were aware of this. It was destiny sweetheart. We both were each other's ruin. And let me tell you something interesting. Like, how I got them here. You made them believe that I kidnapped you. 
She glared at me with her red eyes.

"Because it was not you who I kidnapped. It was them," I smirked at her. Her eyes widened.

"Yes, I kidnapped all of them. Your childhood sweetheart/ lover Mr.Kim Taehyung, your blinded lover Kim Seok Jin, the brother lover Park Jimin, the hesitant brother Jung Hoseok. And it was Suga and Namjoon who helped me with my friends. Only they believed me that day."
Everyone looked down in shame.

"What Jimin? You'll hurt only me? Not your brother's girl--- before I could finish Jimin came towards her and slapped Laila hard on her face. The bitch cried as she fell on the ground. It was a show. Wow! 

"I'm so sorry Jin  for caring about your life. It was between you and her. Why should I care when your girlfriend is tailing a married man? " I mocked.

"Oops, but I had no other option because she is behind my husband. So I had to break her facade," I said sardonically with a stiff smile. His tears were streaming down his face but I had my neverending straight face. They don't deserve my forgiveness. And I won't forgive them for destroying me. These 4 brothers destroyed my sanity. 

Of course, I would come to the main culprit too but before that I need to greet the bitch with the show. She needs to understand that there is only one queen to rule and that's Aria.

After the whole long wait for someone I finally turned my attention toward him. His eyes were flooding and I didn't bother wiping them away. I felt my heart twitch looking at him shaking with pain and anger but I didn't let my heart control me. I had always been going with my heart for him but not today. Not from now on. His tears won't affect. Perhaps it does but I won't let him know that. Walking towards him I stood face to face with him. 

"Did you miss me?" I asked him with a soft smile on my face. 

Instead of replying he crushed me in his arms taking my lips in the process. He failed my attempts to pull away as he held my nape in his grip and my arms were crushed in between his chest. His other arm was holding my waist tight to him. I gave in to him one last time. I need to do this to tear him apart. I need to make him feel the pain he gave me. For breaking away the promise, he gotta pay me. I relaxed in his arms making him hold me more passionately. I sneaked my arms into his neck, deepening our moment. 

I pulled away when I was out of breath. Panting hard I looked at him who was looking at me with his teary love filled gaze. He kissed my every feature. The feeling was so calming that my body yearned for his love. The only pure thing he offered was his unconditional love that ruined me. 

"Mina, get me the knife," I asked her, still in his embrace.  Mina handed me one.

"Did you see it Laila?" I smirked at her.

"Watch this more carefully now." I placed the knife onto his chest where his heart was. 

"You kiss me, I kill you," I muttered darkly, smiling at Taehyung. 

He looked at me dead in my eyes before capturing my lips in his. His hands were roaming around my body as he kissed me more passionately than before. I pressed the knife to his chest. Little drops of blood oozed out but Taehyung was hardly moving away from me.

"Aria," I heard Mina yell behind me.

 I knew what I was doing so did he. I could not bring myself to put more pressure when his blood stained my fingers. He pushed me more into him, kissing me all he likes. The blood oozed out rapidly because of him pulling me more close to him. It was making a puddle as they slipped more vigorously. He should have pulled away but he was enjoying. He was using it against me. I pulled away from him and saw his grey shirt stained with his blood.

"Saw that? This is what we are and we were."

"No! No!!! Why can't he see this? You are ruining him. I made him realise it but he --! God! No!" She cried.

"This was our love Laila. We both were rebellious. We both crave danger. If you think he spat all the venomous words because of your or Jin it's not. By now he would have realised. He did that because of me," I know I was solely blamed for his words that day.

"What?" Everyone screamed while my gaze locked with him again.

"He did that because… because he loved me madly. Just my random word of me not choosing him destroyed his thinking. And to make me perceive what my words can cause in him, he acted that way. So neither of you are responsible for his outburst. It was me," I said looking into his eyes.

"We need to talk, Mr.Kim Taehyung, just wait," I said and removed his arms from me.

"I knew it was you who changed Uncle's meds the other day Laila. Even before you confess," I said with a mocking smile. Taehyung's eyes were erupting like a volcano.

"Being too much in love makes your brain dumb to be honest. Loving this undeserving husband of mine, I was so engrossed in the pain of him getting hurt because of me. I didn't think about the mistake because he took my whole concentration on him. This 7 days break helped me regain Aria Addison back. Then I realised what I missed."

"That day, Laila changed the meds with the help of the bitch Tamara Keaton. The slut was eye raping him in the hospital. And she helped Laila to get the drugs changed. Laila also bribed the staff there. But what she didn't know was, I prescribed drugs 3 days prior to the new medication to be taken for the past 2 months. And he said, uncle overdosed the very next day. So, using my links, I gave him some special treatments to make him spill my beans. Gotcha!" I smiled at her brightly.

"How did you plan all this? You played along very well in the start and now boasting you-- Jin slapped her hard before she could continue.

"Don't dare talk anything about her with your filthy mouth you mewling quim," Jin gritted his teeth.

I laughed before answering her. "Feels great right. Wanna know how I did? I am the daughter of Blood Phoenix. A mafia blood honey. I hope you all know Blood Phoenix," I said folding my arms to my chest, my eyes filled with arrogance and darkness.

"The powerful mafia lord before Lucifer king. He gave up the throne years back," said Jimin, shocked.

"Yeah, after falling in love with my mom, to be exact," I replied with a sly smirk.

"You mean?" Hobi asked with his eyes widened.

"Yes, he is my dad. Lee Jun Jae" I replied proudly.

"I came to know about this just a week back from my mum. Set that aside. Coming to Laila, you deserve to die. But slowly and painfully," I spat with rancour.

"You dare to talk to me like a bitch and asked me to commit suicide didn't you? Honey, I'll show you hell on earth. Where you would yourself want to die, but you can't without my concern," I gritted my teeth.

"You can stop me but he---, she was cut off by Suga who held her hair and pushed her out to the guards. 

"She deserves to die. Sorry Aria, I got late," Suga replied with his gummy smile.

I went towards Taehyung and led him to the couch. As soon as I made him sit on the couch he hugged me tight crying into my chest. Him hugging me and crying on my chest brought back the days I held him to me. I adored cradling him.

"Aria, I am sorry baby. Please, I beg you. Forgive me one last time," he pleaded.

"Let me go," I ordered. He looked at me with his teary eyes but I never let my hardened expression slip away. He didn't deserve it. I didn't deserve it. 

Sitting ahead of him with the medical kit, I removed the first few buttons of his shirt. I cleaned his wounds and bandaged them neatly. He looked at me with his boxy smile as I finished. I gave him my poker look and stood to move. He stopped my actions by holding my wrist in his palms. 

"Aria--- it's Ms. Lee to you," I clipped.

"You are Mrs. Kim," he growled above me.

"What? I remember you calling me your regret?" I asked him with my raised eyebrows.

He stood like a gaping fish. His eyes screamed regret and pain but I was blind to them. He isn't feeling anything that I didn't feel.

"That day.. I was -- I am sorry Aria," he cried, hugging me again. I pushed myself off him and took steps backwards. 

I shook my head saying,"You know me Taehyung?" I gave him a knowing smile.

Kim Taehyung

Her words resurfaced my mind.

"Can you remember the times I forgave you?" She asked me with her eyes slowly filling up with tears. I stood embarrassed to look at her. 

"Was I not a fool to love you from the begining. You made me starve, I forgave you. You threatened to destroy my family, I forgave you. You brought a fling home to make me jealous I forgave you. You said I was your forced wife, I forgave you.  You fucking wanted to kill me, I forgave you. You lashed out at me for your dad, I forgave you. You hid that to me you were a mafia, I forgave you. You lashed out on me for your mom, I forgave you. You did every fucking thing to destroy me whole, I was forgiving you all along. What I asked in return? You broke me Kim Taehyung. You called me your regret. You called me names. You think I'll ever forget them? No! Never! I am never letting you inside this fucking thing which supposedly is dead," she bellowed pointing to her heart at last.

"Aria please. I know what I did was unforgivable but just this once. Don't Aria. Please," I begged her.

"You don't get to decide on what I do," She spat.

"You know I love you right? Then why are you doing this?" I yelled annoyed.

"You ruined me because you loved me. And I'm going to ruin you because I love you," she smiled fakely at me.

"So, everything is done. I proved myself not to be the culprit. And this marks the end of all sorts of relationships with Mr. Kim Taehyung as my so-called husband. And the relationship with my so-called brothers Mr. Kim Seok Jin , Mr. Park Jimin and Mr. Jung Hoseok ends here. Thanks for enjoying the show till the last straw. Get out now," she said casually turning towards the dining table.

"Aria please, I beg you. I swear I'll never mess up again. Just this once love. I beg yo----"she cut me off saying," I hate you Kim Taehyung." She said something that would kill me alive. My soul left my body and my heart lost its beats. My eyes gushed the salty liquid as I stared at her, shocked with her confession.

"Aria, please--- Aria cut off Jin saying," No. I hate you all too. You all proved to me one thing. You are his brothers. He comes first. Not the truth. I don't like being anyone's second option. Am I not used to it, and I prefer that way. Have a nice day and clear my living area right now," with that being said she walked away from us and locked herself in the room.

Mina gave us a poker look before we took our leave. We all were too embarrassed to meet each other. We all betrayed her. As soon as I stepped outside my legs gave up. I fall onto the ground wailing loudly. All the workers of the mansion passing by looked at me with shock and pity. I was least concerned about them. She hates me. She hates me. The last word I uttered before I passed out was Aria. 

I was in Jin's mansion when I woke up. They were scared that I would do something crazy. It was raining heavily outside. I sat in our room in Jin's mansion. Her clothes were here. I took her scarf and holded it to my chest. Tears of pain slipped through my eyes, drowning me in the agony of her words. 

Namjoon came in and smiled at me. I gave him a sad smile back. I can't blame him. He stood by her. And I knew she would have accepted his help only if he promised her that he would not give into my cries. 

She wanted me to cry for her. And I am. I deserve this.

"Smart isn't she? She was a born Mafia princess Taehyung," he said proudly. 

"Of course she is. Born to be my queen." I replied smiling.

"Give her some time, Taehyung," he said.

I shook my head to a no. "I will not give her time. She doesn't want me to give her time. I need to break into her heart like before Namjoon. If I give her time, she will leave me forever," I said hard.

"She is stubborn to not let you in Taehyung. Only time can heal," he said.

I chuckled hearing him. "I was ruthless before her. Did time heal me ?" He shook his head to a no.

"It's not the time that heals us. It is we. She tamed my untamed heart. This time I will tame her untamed stubbornness," I said, holding her scarf tight to the wound on my chest with promise that soon it would be her on my chest.

**********************************

A/N

100 votes for next chapter

There you go.👍🏻

How was it? 

Did you guys expect it? *Author tilts her head back and takes the crown*

2 more chapters to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 904 17
"Don't worry sunshine I'll protect you I'm right here." He said to me as I cried into his chest. - (Chris Chambers x oc) - (stand by me) *duh*
260K 6.9K 56
WILL HE REGRET IT AFTER PULLING HER INTO REVENGE... A MAFIA WORLD: A MAFIA KING WITH POWER AND BEAUTY EVERYONE WANT EVERYONE SCARED OF HIM HE CAN KIL...
29K 1.1K 23
AUTHOR'S POV _ 16th century_ * JEONS DYNASTY * The mysterious silent prince that walked over several...
46.8K 1.9K 24
A mysterious mask. A known but unknown girl. A forced Marriage. What new turns will this story take ? Hidden secrets. Hidden personalities. Hidden...