Guardian Angel Deku

Από The_Nocturnal_Raven

Through a twist of fate, Izuku Midoriya can't do anything right... not even die correctly... but circumstance... Περισσότερα

Unusual Circumstances
Day 1 at UA
USJ Part 2
Suspicions
Recovery, Interview & Consequences
The First True Friends
Running Rivals
Opposites Clash
Spark on a Powder Keg
Hero Name
Unexpected Guests
The Bearing of Bad News
Repercussions of Tyranny
Expect the Unexpected
Hopefully Temporary Goodbyes...
Welcome to China
R&R
Departure
Hefei
The Rubicon
Viraleur, Daughter of Life
A Long, Hard Road
Demons Vs. Angels
Congratulations, You have Reached Your Destination
Senior Researcher Life
Leaving China
Navigating Nepal
Leaving Asia
The Ancient Land of Heroes
The Mystery at Mykonos
Cruising to the Gates of Hell
The Vatican
Highway to Hell
The Veiled Land
Artorian, King of Hell, and Groomsman of the Dark
Pride

The USJ part 1

2.9K 114 15
Από The_Nocturnal_Raven

Soon enough, all their classes' efforts materialized into a hero course exclusive training session at the USJ! Or, to clear the air, especially when it came to their... less bright classmates, the Unforseen Simulation Joint. It was a place for heroes to practice rescue manuvers, as well as understand how their quirks can be used to save lives, not take them. When they arrived, the hero Thirteen greeted them, chipper under her helmet. Ochako had to hold back from squealing in delight at the sight of her all time favorite. That's Thirteen! My Favorite hero!!!

Izuku was just happy that the brunette he possessed was happy. I'm sure you can get an autograph afterwards.

However, both of them saw the... unwelcome addition by the waterfall. A swirling purple fog that did not belong here. Wait... what is that behind her?

That... that looks like a portal... You should probably ask about it...

Ochako raised a hand, and Aizawa acknowledged the question. When she was picked, she lowered her hand to point behind them. "Sir, what's with that thing down there?"

Realizing the nature of the question, the heroes turned to see what it was, before Aizawa's voice sharpened. "What? Students, get back! Those are villains! 13, protect the students. Try to call for help."

Izuku couldn't help but blurt out, to their classmates' surprise. "Be careful, Eraserhead!" Most would have called them Aizawa. That definitely made her... wierd actions seem even weirder.

He engaged the villains, holding his own, and Izuku thought a running commentary on the fight. His voice was awed, yet still concerned, deep in the back of their shared mind. This is his forte! The ability to use his scarf, tools, and quirk allows him to make the most out of any fight!

You really studied every hero...

Not missing a beat, he agreed. Yeah! I'm amazed by their quirks and their use!

However, Ochako was more worried by the one who chose not to fight directly. He watched and waited, with disembodied hands covering his arms and even his head. Creepy in design and mannerisms... yet... it was easy to tell what he was feeling. The leader looks angry...

Yeah... he's probably going to call for reinforcements...

A portal opened and a monstrous humanoid walked out. The man down there barked an order with a reaspy voice. "Nomu, attack!" Whatever it was... it was clearly not human. That being, because Izuku could tell the difference. That thing isn't human. It just doesn't feel like one. 

Soon after the order was given, however, it screeched inhumanly, quickly moving faster than any normal person, and immediately started to catch and pummel Aizawa.

Horrified, Izuku stated the obvious. We have to do something!

Ochako countered, just as afraid, But we can't, we're just students!

With a moment of internal silence, the two observed the situation. Everyone was paralyzed, watching in fear as their teacher was beaten to the brink of death. Thirteen stayed by the students, only to act as a shield, but still horrified by the... Nomu... breaking Aizawa.

That was when Izuku got an idea... all because nobody was moving. If we can't fight, we can at least get a warning out! Tell Iida to run for help!

That made sense, especially since he had literal engines on his legs. He would be the best to call for help. Right, he's the only one that can!

Ochako, turning to the bluette she had trouble with during the UA exams, asked, "Iida, can you go run for help?"
He was horrified by the honorless action she was proposing. "I can't leave you behind!"
She shook her head. "You're the only one that can outrun that smoke villain... Please... It's the only way we're going to get out of here..."

With that grim realization, his determination to do right solidified. He nodded, stating "I will." He then bolted towards the exit, which the villains did notice. He rushed towards Iida.

If he catches Iida, we're done for! We have to stop him!

I'll...

Before Ochako could move, Bakugo went and just launched himself at the villain. "You want a fight?! I'll give you one!"

However, before he could attack the lead villain, the smoky one enveloped them all with his purple smoke and teleported them all away. When that smoke cleared, Uraraka and Izuku found themselves in the shipwreck zone with Tsu and Mineta. Thankfully, she was saved from the jaws of a shark villain by the frog quirked girl. "Thanks for the quick rescue, Tsu."

The greenette was more than accommodating, "No problem, ribbit."

Meanwhile, Mineta was far less helpful. "What are we going to do?! We're going to die!"

The frog girl, completely done with the boy, just replied, "Calm down, ribbit."

However, Ochako did wonder for a moment, while the other two classmates bickered. How are we going to get out of this...?

Izuku, quick as always when thinking, was strangely calm in this dangerous situation. What are their quirks...?

Understanding that she had to ask, Uraraka directly asked her two peers. "We have to think of a plan. What can you both do?"

They both stopped, and looked directly at the brunette, before replying, as if it were obvious. "I can do anything a frog can, ribbit."

"My hair is made of these purple balls that can stick to anything except me."

I have a plan, but it's incredibly risky.

At this point, anything is better than this.

Let me take control... we don't have time...

Go ahead...

Izuku took control, and the other two were startled by the change in eye color. "Don't worry. I have an idea. Tsu, can you carry us out of here?"

"S-sure, ribbit!"

"Alright, get ready!" Izuku used Uraraka's quirk to lift the vessel out of the water. Then after a considerable height, Tsu jumped over the water zone, and he released the ship. It fell and created a whirlpool due to water displacement. This was the moment they were waiting for! "Now!"

Mineta threw as many balls into the water as he could, even causing his head to bleed profusely. The villains were all swept together and stuck to each other in a chain reaction. Tsu, with her aquatic, frog based strength, let them off at the shore. Izuku was definitely greatful for the help. "Thanks, Tsu."

"No problem, ribbit." However, she couldn't stay content for long, as Mineta was still gripping her out of fear... and started to touch some very inappropriate places. In response, she forced his head underwater for a few seconds, then let him breathe.

While Mineta was recovering from the impromptu waterboarding, Izuku gave back control to the brunette, who then glanced around them. For the moment, they were safe. "What do we do now?"
"Aizawa-sensei's in trouble! Ribbit!" Tsu pointed to the center of the open facility. Aizawa was pinned by some massive creature, vaguely humanoid, but acting completely on the whim of the hand-covered villain. That particular villain seemed to be in charge. When the creature finally subdued Aizawa, the hand-covered villain started to boast.
"So, finally beaten, Eraserhead... now, where is All might?"

"He's not... here..." The teacher simply stated. He was hoping that the man would then realize how pointless the attack was, and just leave... but that wouldn't be the case.

"Such a shame... since he's not here... the rest of your students will have to do..." He turned to look at the three of them at the edge of the water zone. Rushing forward, quicker than they could react, he reached out and almost grabbed Tsu's head... but Uraraka felt her body move on its own, yet again. Izuku! What are you...?!

Saving Tsu!

By punching them... oh I see...

The villain recoiled as Izuku leapt out of the water and readied themselves. At this point, conflict was inevitable, especially when the hand covered villain spat, "You... you brat!"

You got this, right?

Yeah... sure... I'll do a combat demonstration... take notes for your turn!

To the man, Izuku stated, "I won't let you hurt anyone else..."

Cautious due to the eye color change, he was clearly ready to make them eat their words. "I'll make sure those are your last words..." However, before he could attack, Allmight's booming voice echoed through the facility.

"I AM HERE!"

"Allmight... Perfect! Nomu, attack!" The man squealed with glee. The creature, the Nomu, got off of Aizawa and launched itself immediately at Allmight, and they began their fight.

Keeping her eyes on the current threat, Izuku issued an order. "Tsu, get help Aizawa!"

She nodded, seeing it as the priority, even as Mineta continued to complain. "Yes, Ribbit!"

However, the silver haired villain took that as an opportunity to attack, leaping directly at the dual souled individual. "Now that he's busy... I'll be able to kill you!"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

19.9K 711 24
"Can you hear them?" The class stared in silence as they watched Izuku's dead body fall to the floor. "Can you see them?" Tomura slowly closed the ga...
262K 7.6K 40
⚠️KEEP IN MIND!! THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY!! IT'S BAD, AND CRINGE!!⚠️ ⚠ I am working on remaking this book, I was new to writing when I made this, and...
1.1K 58 13
- A sequel to 'Soul Snatcher' - An incident bringing Izuku back from the dead proves to be a complicated situation in his life. However that won't st...
94.4K 2.7K 38
Izuku dies during one of his suicide attempts, but there is an afterlife. Now Izuku roams among the living as a ghost. One day while following bakugo...