🪶FALLEN ANGELS🪶 ✓

By brownboiiii

Book 2 of the supernatural world series' The prince of Heaven and the young angel of love... More

BEFORE YOU READ
CHARACTER INSPIRATIONS
Chapter 1 - Exiled
Chapter 2 - Angel In Disguise
Chapter 3 - Devilish Grins
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Hellbound
Chapter 6 - A little bit of Affection
Chapter 7 - Emotions?
Chapter 8 - A Chaotic Mess
Chapter 9 - Unwanted Visitors.
Chapter 10 - Illusionic Realities
Chapter 11 - There's an angel in my basement.
Chapter 12 - I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Chapter 13 - Lost and Found
Chapter 14 - Revelations
Chapter 15 - When Demons Play With Angels
Chapter 16 - Date on the clouds?
Chapter 17 - Lucy with a "Y"
Chapter 18 - A day with the Devil
Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Falling
Chapter 21 - Hell
Chapter 22 - The Devil's Lair
Chapter 23 - Roses Of The Dead
Chapter 24 - Halloween
Chapter 25 - Snatched
Chapter 26 - Breached
Chapter 27 - Rebellion 2.0?
Chapter 28 - For Infinity
Chapter 29 - Evermore
Chapter 30 - What The Fuck , Yes!
Epilogue - Twas the night of our wedding
End Note
Extra shorts
Important Announcement
Extra-Where it all began

Extra - That time of the year

813 34 3
By brownboiiii

Read only if you want to.
(Threesome) smut ahead.

Adraniel's Pov:

Lucien , me and everyone else were flying down to hell for god knows why.

Lucifer decided it would be a good idea to do a drinking night and watch the torture of the damned souls in hell. I was used to it to be honest. Just kidding I wasn't and this was not a party. I knew that very well eventhough Lucien told me it was.

I was still an angel and had to do my work of patching up relationships and love and stuff.

Lucien 'sometimes' tried to ruin it .
It was funny me and Lucien sometimes working on same couple. Like I'm trying to grow love between a toxic couple and just when I thought it was going alright. My dear husband walked in and added a little bit of lust and boom their relationship was over because the guy thought it would be a good idea to cheat.
Lucien smirked and blew a kiss at me while I glared him. It was moments like these when I want to throw a vase at him or throw him ,more precisely.

But we never let our work got in between us.

Landing in hell , I no longer needed the pendant and I can navigate freely in hell because of Lucien's symbol and Lucifer's ring.

It was only us celestials here.
Walking to Lucifers castle on the top of a rock was difficult.
Specially when you can hear screams of agony and pain everywhere. I snuggled closer into Lucien as I was still uncomfortable with it .

The hissing of snakes and creatures filled our ears as we entered Lucifers garden.
It was the only place I liked In hell.
Pushing the double doors revealing the golden hallway.
We walked to the living room .

Lucifer sat only in his silk robes which covered his man parts and a little bit of legs,  eating grapes. He turned around to the sound of doors opening and motioned us over.

"Oh hey come here guys!" He smiled and patted the sofa .

"Care to explain why you called us here on such short notice ?" Pierce asked.

" Well you know , Adraniel is not exactly needed but I like you so it's ok. Anyway it's that time of the year! "He exclaimed wiggling his eyebrows.

Everyone's face lighted up with mischief and they had those evil smiles on. Oh no , something was going to happen and it was not good.

" What time of year is it? " I asked confused.

"It's that Time , love , what humans call the devil's visit. We all be our usual self and cause as much as chaos we can as compared to normal time of year . " Lucien explained .

" Why?" I asked.

" Cause it's our whole and sole purpose , and also a little chaos is necessary for the balance!" Lucifer explained

" You enjoy this? "I asked baffled.

"Obviously !" Grey scoffed and rolled his eyes.

" What you all usually do during the time of year?" I asked scared for humans .

" We just be our typical demon self.  Angels try to stop us as much as they can but they cant ,afterall that's what balances the earth . " Tony explained.

" See Adraniel we like your presence but we have to work and we get it you are an angel but we are also demons. This work of creating chaos is what balances heaven , hell and earth. You and Lucien are perfect example of Balance. Good in evil, evil in good. "Lucifer explained and I sighed . They were right I can't stop them from doing their work.

But hey,  they said angels try to stop them as much as they can. I'll do too. Overtime and over work most probably.

"Ok, but what you usually do like what you did last year?" I asked.

"Umm you know typical chaotic things . Like i brought down a very important businessman's entire career down by placing a simple seed of rage in him . The country's economy went down and they had a loss of 7 million dollars. The company was an international axis of trade. Lots of people lost their jobs" William said and my eyes widened .

I looked at Lucien , what the hell did he do?

" Ughhh, I, you know talked, only talked to that Businessman and placed a little teeny tiny seed of lust in him. And then he went and started the biggest sex slave trafficking in South America!"he smiled , I gasped.

" Oh! oh! my chance. I just the touched the pilots cheek and they feel asleep. The whole jumbo flight went down in the Atlantic!"Sebastian snickered.

" I purposely served contaminated meat causing an viral food pandemic in China. Thousands died!" Gaston shrugged .

" Well , first I made this actor famous then so proud of his work that he despised anyone who raised their voice at him. Became a serial killer. Killed 19 influential people around Europe. He started a fake brand to earn money , lots of chemical ruined people's faces , funny to be honest!" Pierce chuckled.

" Well, our is more funny . So we made this guy so greedy and envious of his best friend that he first tried to steal all his money. And then when caught red handed blew up the whole building with bomb while he and like 200 people were in it!" Greyson and Ezekiel laughed. They were like twins.

Lucifer stood up smirking proudly .

" Well you know me , plague, world wars , pandemics , riots and wildfires. Many more!"he smiled.

" You all are plain evil!" I gasped and they all laughed.

"Adraniel you are standing in front of the seven sins and the devil , in hell . Obviously we are evil!" Lucien explained and kissed my head .

"You know it's our work to cause chaos or else there won't be balance. You know the real us." He added and I nodded.

" Let's be on our ways then!" Lucifer said and stretched and went to his room.

They all went to their separate ways,  while me and Lucien walked to our room here.
I was thinking  how could they do all that evil stuff.

But then I realised , not everything can be good all the time neither it can be bad all the time.
There has to be a balance and for that the evil and the good walks simultaneously.

I think it's supposed to happen the way it is, what fate has decided will be happening no matter what.

Walking in the room , I was slammed against the wall as Lucien attacked my lips.

His tongue invaded my mouth and i gave in quickly ,melting in his arms , giving in completely just because of a kiss.

He left my lips and stared at me.
"Don't work yourself up love , don't overthink just relax!" He cooed and I took a deep breath.

"Fuck me." I whispered.

"As you wish." He smirked.

⚠️Smut⚠️
(Skip If you want)

He threw me on the bed and my body bounced . In no time he was on top of me attacking my neck like a hungry animal.

I

tilted my neck to give him more access.

He kissed , sucked and nibbled on my skin making me shiver and moan in pleasure while he abused my neck.

He slightly bit on my collarbone making me gasp and grip his hair tightly.

I pulled his lips to mine to kiss him.
We started making out heavily and I unbuckled his pants and slipped my hands in it.

I grabbed his ass tightly and grinded his body on my own  .

"So eager aren't we?" He teased .

"Lucien just fuck me , I'm horny! "I whined.

He got up and slowly peeled his shirt. I growled and tried to touch him but he slapped my arms and glared at me.

" I'm the one in charge here pet. We do it my way or we don't!"he warned and i whined like a wounded puppy.

This was torture. He sat on me , his ass rubbing on my hard cock and he was torturing me as he slowly peeled his shirt off his clothes. And he had the audacity to smirk at me while watching me get tortured.

He was now bare chested and I traced every groove and definitions of his abs.

He stood up and took of his pants and boxers in a single go . He sat a little far away from my reach and started stroking his dick slowly .

"Now , now. I want you to stand on your knees and strip but slowly . Give me a show , tease me a little pet. "He asked and I bit my lip and nodded.

Though it was torture ,it was also fun . I smirked , I can turn the tables now.

I slowly took off my jumper rolling and swaying my hips a little which flexed my curvy waist and little abs. Lucien growled and I smirked.

Slowly I took it off and then yanked my jeans off and turned my bare ass to him.

I was going commando today so no boxers underneath.

"Commando? You came prepared you sneaky hoe!" He said his voice low and husky.  I moaned. I loved it when he called me names and talked dirty to me. He smirked

" You love it when i call you names , don't you?" He asked and i nodded .

" Aren't you my perfect slut? My personal little bitch, always ready to be fucked by me. I claim you . Are you listening to me? You are mine Adraniel, you belong to me and that mark on your chest proves it!"he said and I moaned loudly as I stroked  my dick .

"Ok enough of you two doing it alone!" Lucifers voice rang from the bathroom and my eyes widened .

Lucien quickly came on top of me covering me as lucifer came out of the bathroom in his silk robes from earlier .

They were tied around his waist like a towel .
And oh shit his abs tight now.

He was wet and droplets of water dripped from his hair running down through his abs.
He was damn sexy , to be honest.
He had a boner himself .

"What are you doing in our room?"
Lucien growled .

"Last time I checked it was my room, look around. "He deadpanned and we did. Shit he was right ,we weren't even in our room when we began and we didn't bother to check. Damn this castle and its identical rooms .

"Why didn't you check it before throwing me in?" I whispered yelled to Lucien.
" I didn't knew!"he whispered yelled back.
" You should have checked!!"
"Well we did stayed in this one last time!"
"He changes his room every week,Lucien!"
"That means it not our fault . It his!"

" Are you both done yet?" Lucifer asked and he was standing with his hands on his hips and his towel hanging really low and it was inches away from dropping down.
I gulped.

" Ok then can you leave , you know we are in middle of something!" Lucien said motioning but I didn't miss the lust in his eyes as he eyed Lucifer up and down.

Lucien tried to hide me but it did no help as his dick was rubbing on mine and I couldn't help but release a moan.

That got their attention and they stared at me lustfully.

" Lucien come on . You know we always shared our lovers. Cant I join you? Please?" He asked so adorably like a child asking for candy but Lucien shook his head .

" Please just one time!"he pleaded.
Lucien was hard , I was hard , Lucifer was hard.

" Fine just get in and  for fuck sake Lucien do something or stop moving you are making it incredibly hard for me to control!"
I snapped.

They both looked at me shocked .
" Are you sure, love?"Lucien whispered.

"Yes , hooking up with my friend who is the devil won't be that bad right?" I said. And Lucifer cheered.

Lucien stepped back and sat on end of the bed.

Lucifer climbed in and untied his robe reveling his perfect dick .
He was the fucking devil , the king of all desires he obviously had to have a great body.

"Continue love!" Lucifer smirked as he sat beside Lucien and started stroking his dick . Now I was nervous , with Lucien it was ok but Lucifer.
I took a deep breath.
' calm down Adraniel . Its just them. Seduce them like you always do! '  i told myself and smirked. Someone was getting a show tonight.

I stood on my knees again and lucifer's sharp intake of breath made me smirk. I was hot and sexy and I knew it.

I grabbed my ankle and leaned backward completely putting my hard on for the show.
Looking innocently at them I licked my thumb and gently slid over my slit rubbing it and closing my eyes as soft gasp left my mouth .

"Now stroke yourself slowly." Lucien ordered.

I stroked myself slowly just as Lucien asked.

They both watched me lustfully and stroked themselves.

"I'm ughm about to ugh cum!" I said and Lucien asked me stop.

I stopped immediately looking confused at them.

But he smirked .
"Don't come yet,  wait for the orgasm to go and stroke yourself again. And then repeat!" He smirked and Lucifer chuckled.

"You are a sadist!" He hit lucien's shoulder and he smirked but my eyes were wide.

I did as he asked hesitantly. I knew I could trust Lucien and he won't make me do something I don't want even with Lucifer.

I stroked myself slowly until I was  about to come again and then stopping so I won't cum. I was edged by myself like five times.

Lucifer whispered something in Lucien's ear and they both smirked .

"Stop and get on your knees!" I
sighed in relief . What was going to happen next was unknown to me and whatever they both planning next would literally make beg them to fuck me , I knew that but it would be better than edging.

Lucifer brought his crate of sex stuff out of the closet and I groaned. I had lot of things coming and pleasure with pain was one of it.

They picked out soft ropes , lube and a giant vibrator from it. I gulped what the hell were they planning.

I looked forward to the bed head as they climbed on bed.
Somebody grabbed my ass and spread my cheeks apart .

I shivered when cool air was blew in it. I gasped and moaned when I felt someone's tongue playing in my hole. Lucien, only he could do that .

My face was stuffed in the pillow which muffled my moans.

He stepped back and I felt the lubed up vibrator going in me. It stretched me completely and when it was fully in I released a breath .

"Turn around and go back to the position you were in" Lucifer said and I went back to the position holding my ankles .

A cockring was placed around my dick and they stared tying my hands with my ankles.

" What are you guys doing? " I asked .

"Just enjoy the torture love!" Lucien whispered in my ear and smiled at me. I sighed , they won't do anything beyond my limits.

They tied the ropes around my biceps and tied it to the pilars of bed. The collar in my neck was tied above the bed to keep my head straight. I couldn't move and I guess I knew what the torture was.

They both backed up and started making out infront of me. Their hands roamed each other's defined body and their muscles flexed.

I whimpered and got their attention.

"Looks like your pet want some attention!" Lucifer smirked and said to Lucien.

Lucien kissed my head switched on the vibrator at the speed of 5. The vibrator started fucking me and I started moaning.

"Keep your eyes on us because that is all the attention you gonna get , love!" Lucien said and I did kept my eyes on them . Watching them as they kissed and as Lucien slowly trailed down at Lucifers abs and kissed  the top of his dick making Lucifer close his eyes and shiver.

Lucien took in the head of his cock and Lucifer moaned. He picked up the remote and winked at me.

I shook my head ,no. But he tapped  it and my body stared shaking. The speed of vibrator was probably 10.

I was in ecstasy. My eyes rolled back and I was moaning loudly.

Lucien and Lucifer watched me as tears started pooling in my eyes and I started crying in pleasure.

"Please please fuck me. Lucien , Lucifer any of you please. Please I wanna cum. Please fuck me !"I begged and they smirked.

" If you say so!" Lucien said and Lucifer removed the cockring and took me cock in his mouth.

I released as his warm mouth engulfed me. I shot strings of cum in his mouth , moaning loudly.

A little bit drooled out of his mouth and down his lips.
Lucien turned off the vibrator and my dick went limp.

Lucifer got up and kissed Lucien , Lucien moaned as he tasted me in him.

Watching their hot bodies glistening in a sheath of sweat, them kissing and grope each other made me hard again.

"Oh look he's hard again already!" Lucifer pointed out and laughed.

" But he has to manage his release on his own this time . Cause its our turn now!" Lucien said and I knew I was about to be fucked , and most probably by both of them.

They both untied me and were immediately on my sides. Lucifer behind me and lucien infront of me.

Their large and naked bodies grinding onto me from front and behind making me moan like a pornstar.

I kept my hands on Lucien's neck and tilted my head giving both of them access to my neck.

Lucien took the left and Lucifer took the right of my neck and busied themselves by sucking and nibbling in my neck. I'm gonna have a huge load of hickeys.

Lucifer inserted his two fingers in my ass along with vibrator making me groan.

The vibrator started moving slowly , extremely slow and lucifer's two finger fucked me as well.

They fell back with Lucifer on bottom , me on top and Lucien on top of me.

Lucien started kissing me ,his tongue exploring and dominating my mouth.

He pulled out the vibrator and sat up while lucifer hoisted me up and made me comfortable.

Lucien lubed his dick and gave the bottle to Lucifer.

"You both are not  going to enter me at the same time , aren't you?"I asked scared.

" No need to be scared love. It's gonna be extremely pleasurable just relax!"Lucien said and I nodded.

Lucifer entered me first and then slowly slowly Lucien put his dick in me. It wasn't painful thanks to lucifer as he stretched me earlier.

They started moving simultaneously and I started moaning in pleasure as my eyes rolled back.

Their speed was increasing and so does my pants and moans.

After getting fucked in this position for like 15 minutes.
They pulled out and I whined at the loss.

Lucifer came on top and Lucien went down. Lucien entered first and Lucifer followed.

They started ramming into me and is as moaning like a slut.

Lucien pushed me up and Lucifer pulled me up and himself fell back on bed.
Everything around us stopped.

I sat on both of them with two dicks in me.

"Ride us ,bitch!" Lucifer said and I started slowly sat up and brought myself completely down Which made me groan loudly in pleasure. I started riding two dicks at the same time and bounced up and down on both of them.
I felt myself close to climax.

"I'm gonna cum" I said.
"

Me too" "same" they said .
A final bounce and I bursted painting myself , and their chests.

They pushed themselves at the same time in me while they both came .

We panted trying to register our breath. What the hell, I had my first threesome . With lucifer, not that I was regretting it , it was amazing. But I'm never gonna see him in goat head.

I groaned loudly.

"What?" Lucien asked.
"He won the fucking bet. I'm never gonna see him in a goat head!" I whined and they laughed.

"You are not regretting it are you?" Lucien asked.

"No I loved it !" I smiled and sighed.

"Good for you!" Lucifer smirked.
"Shut up!" I grumbled.

We moved and sat against the bed head.
Lucifer filled us  glasses of red wine and passed it to us.

"Cheers to me having fucked my first angel!" Lucifer said and had a sip.

"Cheers- wait what the hell? "I asked.

" You were the first angel I slept with! "He shrugged.

" I feel honoured?"I said no asked .
I sighed and shrugged .
Gulping down the wine in single go I turned to both of them.

" Best threesome ever!" I sighed and cuddled into lucien's chest.

Lucifer soon picked up his robes and left our bed butt naked .

"He went out, butt naked!" I snickered.

" Nothing new." Lucien shrugged.

"Let's sleep we have work then!" He said and I sighed and cuddled into his chest.

" Good night lucien, I love you" I said .

"Goodnight baby. I love you too!" He whispered and I fell asleep in his arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________________________

It's the end of the book lol:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 26.2K 60
[BOOK 1] Not Edited - For the edited version see my bio Aquilam and Ignis, two clans fighting each other for more than a thousand years now. A pl...
209K 7.3K 49
They could not have been more different. Theo is an 18 year old huntsman. But he is not a regular hunter, he hunts supernatural creatures. His famil...
28.2K 1.1K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...