π“π‘πž π‘π¨π²πšπ₯ π‚π‘πšπ¬πž

By Meghana_MM

"Love and loyalty run deeper than blood." Season 1: Royally Matched Season 2: Royally Claimed ... More

Copyright
Characters
Season Posters
Chapter - 1 trying and dying
Chapter - 2 It's my Funeral
Chapter - 3 Leaning onto the sexy brick
Chapter - 4 AssHolic Preys
Chapter - 5 10 funerals
Chapter - 6 Marry me
Chapter - 7 The king and the queen
Chapter - 8 Hail Aspen
Chapter - 9 Soul Fucking Mates
Chapter - 10. Don't touch me
Chapter - 11 You are wet as well
Chapter - 12 Do I make you Nervous ?
Chapter - 13 Address as Her highness
Chapter - 14 Too early to look at you
Chapter - 15 I let you down
Chapter - 16 A touch?
Chapter - 17 Saving him?
Chapter - 18 A muscular branch?
Chapter - 19 My berry
New characters
Chapter - 20 He's here?
Chapter - 21 I want many things
Chapter - 22 I am cursed
Chapter - 23 At war
Chapter 25 - Girls just wanna have fun Part 1
Chapter 26: GJWHF part 2
Chapter 27: Mr. Sexy Voice
Chapter 28: Ravish you
Chapter 29: Don't you dare
Chapter 30: I am sorry
Chapter 31: He's my brother dammit!
Chapter 32: My heart
Chapter 33: Will you forgive me?
Chapter 34: Oh! Did I?
Chapter 35: Take care
Chapter 36: Why isn't she afraid?
Chapter 37: where it all began?

Chapter - 24 What the bloody -

16 5 1
By Meghana_MM

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

I turned to my right, only to look at the tormented looking, His majesty. While his voice held no emotion, his eyes gave away.

I knew, I made him wait and that he would lash out on me in anger, but that wasn't the case at all. I felt his panic and anger earlier but then I felt his anger seep through me.

Instead, I turned to face Klaus who looked kinda terrified at the sight of the king.

"Greetings, your majesty." He bowed to which he just nodded in acknowledgement as his gaze softened, visibly for two seconds.

"I am Niklaus, you can call me Nik."

"Hello Nik! Are you new here?" He asked glancing at him with his composure intact.

By why was I feeling myriad emotions ? Anger, astonishment or maybe that wasn't true at all.

Why was he angry ?

"Ah! yes, your majesty. I live nearby." Klaus said as his majesty's perfect brow shot up.

"I am sure I would have seen you, if you are from here."

"Please, your majesty. Let the poor guy breathe." I butted in before the matter turned worse.

Klaus flashed me a smile before turning back to His majesty.

"You guys talk. Imma go. See ya Rainy. See you, Your majesty." He kissed my fore head before sprinting into my home, leaving me in a deeper shit than ever.

"Got pretty cosy, didn't you!" He gritted.

At this point, I started to take a look at him, at his appearance and all. He looked just like he always do. Immaculate.

His Perfectly silky dark hair matched his attire and his veiny arms? If anything they got more muscular and veinier.

I don't even understand my odd obsession with the veins, his veins.

"Simmons?" He snapped his fingers. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Nothing, your majesty." I shook my head as I felt goose bumps on my neck.

"Look, I have to tell you something." He said. Just then I felt odd.

The atmosphere around us was cooler than a minute before. The abnormal decrease in the temperature made me think about various scenarios of what could it possibly be.

"Your majesty, we should leave. I am feeling kinda - "

"You felt that too ? It's starting to get really cool as if something or rather someone is watching us, maybe at the 11 O'clock, right behind you."

"Let's go." I dragged him to his car. As soon as we reached his car, we slipped in. The smell of the leather seats and his cologne hit me as I closed my eyes, hoping to calm my heavy breathing down.

"Seat belt." He warned whilst buckling up his own.

"Did you really see someone?" I murmured, staring at him, right after his car roared to life.

His hand was propped up on the ledge of the window and the other was on the steering wheel. He forked his hair before glancing at me.

"I did." He sighed and so did I.

Why can't people leave us for once ? Why are they on a constant hurry to wipe us off the existence ?

I was cent percent sure that they didn't who I was, yet and it would be better if it stays that way. Atleast it would buy me some time to think on how to protect his majesty once there will be an out break of war.

"You wanted to tell me something, your majesty?" I said fidgeting with my jacket.

"Do- do you ofter carry your dagger?"

"Yeah, pretty much all the time and I have noticed that you do too. But I believe, you didn't just want to ask me about my dagger."

"I -" he started but stopped.

"I, um - I am..." And it happened yet again.

"Fuck! Just say it Dari. Why is it tough ? Just tell her man. Okay! Just. Say. It. " I heard him murmer to himself.

Damn my sensitive hearing.

I tried to hide my smile as I heard him say it to himself once more.

Was he nervous ? Maybe. But why ?

On a slow note, my hand reached his, which was resting on his thigh. My palm tingled, with the very contact of his palm. I felt his protuding veins under my touch. His hand shivered as I caressed it with my thumb.

Hell, even I was shocked at my own gesture.

"You can tell me, your majesty." I said expectantly.

He looked at me as he gulped.

"I - "

Something on the road caught my eye from the side and I was quick to avert my gaze off him, onto the road ahead.

"Your majesty!! The road!!" I yelled as he stopped the car abruptly on my caution.

"What the bloody hell?" His majesty grumbled.

A man stood right infront of the car. I kept staring at him in pure horror and disbelief.

His skin was pale like the ghost while his haywire messy brown hair fell onto his forehead. He had his eyes wide open as he stared at us.

His presence was enough make me feel sad, gloomy and I knew he was one of the night creatures that fed on fear and sadness.

They are the mares, just like the nightmares.

"Wait here, let me check." His majesty said unbuckling his seat belt as I stopped him.

"No! Don't." I gripped his arm. "I will go."

"But, it's dangerous for you to go."

"So it is for you. But If he tries anything, I can use the powers or even my dagger." I said. He still looked unconvinced but however he nodded.

"If he tries anything, then I'm coming."

"Okay." I smiled, slipping out of the car.

I slowly approached him. As I neared him, I felt the cooling sensation yet again. My mood started to get sad, gloomy as all my childhood memories ran ahead of me in a span of seconds.

As I caught the perfect glimpse of the man infront of me, I stopped in my tracks.

"Jon ? You okay, Jon?"

Oh god! This was bad. Too bad. It was  messed up.

Jon probably had become the host of the darkness, the mare and rather answering me, he stood there, lifeless.

Definitely not good

My hand raised to feel the power but immediately stopped at the scene ahead of me. It literally sucked the air out of my lungs.

"Hello daughter !! Who would have thought we would meet again ? Getting your own father killed? You stooped too low." Jon was replaced by my dad.

I tried telling myself that he was probably the illusion, predating on my fear.

"You are not real." I whispered. "No, you aren't real." I yelled.

"Still pathetic, I see. Don't worry, I will get you into my way again. Remember the chains, the whips, the screams..." He darkly chuckled.

"Raine, love. Come to me. Come to the your mama. You have had enough in this life. End your torture, end your life and come to me, dear." Dad was replaced my mum. She stood there extending her hand towards me.

She looked pretty much the way she was years ago.

"You lied to me Rainy. You lied to my face! Just like our poor excuse of a father did. Why didn't you tell me the truth? I don't want to see you, ever again." Klaus yelled in disgust.

"No! No!!" I yelled preventing from hearing all those. " Please don't. Klaus! Not you too."

"You had just a job Raine, and you failed in it too. You couldn't protect my son. You failed me and now you mean nothing to us. You are worthless." His majesty's dad said.

"I will kill him. I will give him death so cruel that the devil will weep and I will become the king and you? My mistress." Prince of Raveryn said but was immediately was replaced by Rose. " I will torture Darius endlessly that he will plead me to end him and I will make YOU watch it. I will watch you, die of the guilt of watching him die but couldn't do anything about it. " Rose chuckled.

"Simmons?" A warm hand covered both my cheeks.

"Raine? Shh! You are okay now. " I felt warmth engulf me as my head touched someone's chest. He rolled me aside covering me from the scorching heat that spread from the burning body.

Infront of me was a burning corpse, that was alit contrasting the night fall. Screams of agony filled the night as I covered my ears.

I let the tears fall as I felt a hand at the back of my head as well as my waist, pulling me closer enveloping me in warmth that I grew deprived of.

"Shh! Raine, calm down. You are here, with me and you are safe. Please stop crying." His majesty's soothing voice hit me as I sunk deep into his chest.

As if my body, my muscles had a mind of their own, I felt surprisingly relax in his embrace. That they knew, they were safe then.

"You are safe now." He whispered, making me sigh.

"You okay to walk?" I nodded.

"Shall we go back to your home? We can start in the morning. Okay?" He whispered to which I nodded rapidly amidst of my sobs.

He slowly led me to his car and helped me in. He got seated in his seat as I turned away, staring into space.

The warm breath on my cheek made me turn around. His majesty's well sculpted face close to mine, trying to reach for the seat belt. He stared staight into my eyes and Once he caught hold of the belt, he moved away buckling it.

I got back to staring once more. My mind was too clouded in worry and he could maybe sense it.

Soon, we reached my house. I punched in the security code before we entered my safe haven.

"Klaus, you in there?" I yelled but was met with silence. "Maybe he left." I spoke as he entered in right after me. He closed the door immediately.

Once the lights were on, I threw my jacket onto the couch before settling down.

"Feel home, your majesty. I know it's crappy and small but -"

"I think it's good..." He looked around. "And neat." He smiled lightly.

"Do you want anything? Maybe, an ice cream?"

"Sure!" He said rubbing his palms.

I threw him the remote, which he caught in perfect reflex.

Smirking I head to the kitchen as he scrolled through the TV.

I scooped up some chocolate ice cream from the tub. I drizzled some chocolate syrup and along with the sprinkles.

"Here you go."

"Thanks!" He nodded. "Where's yours?"

"I am not hungry. Maybe some other time." I said climbing the stairs but soon stopped.

"Are you okay, Simmons?"

I nodded. "I will be."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I sunk into my bed sheets soon after I had showered. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I called it a night with one last thought. I survived all my nightmares earlier and maybe I would survive this too.

'Raine!! Don't you dare disrespect me. I am your father.' dad yelled, his face red with anger.

He looked the same way I remembered him to be. Nothing has changed. Not even his look nor the way he thought me of.

Few strands of his hair were white, a cigar in his mouth, his tshirt was old and less colourful, pants were okay- decent. If anything, he got muscular and powerful but not powerful as me.

I didn't wince at his anger, instead I stood up for myself, for the first time.

'Father?' I laughed. 'Oh please! Do you think fathers go on torturing their own daughter's just to cope up with mother's death? After what, some 9 years. What did I do, that you got so worked up on breaking me?'

'Because you are a disgrace. The bar sinister, the love child of your mum.'

'What does that mean, dad?' I asked as my lips quivered. 'I am your own daughter.'

'Nothing!' he smiled wickedly. ' And Now let's get back to our session. Your disrespect will cost you greatly, child.'

He then started whipping the hell out again for the 10th time in the day. The basement being sound proof, my cries couldn't be heard to anyone and staying along didn't help either.

Then the atmosphere changed to the time where I was outside the car, alone with a mare ahead of me.

First appeared Jon, later dad, mom, Klaus, His majesty's dad, the prince and lastly... Rose.

"Did you really think, you can kill me just by setting me on fire? I will come back to get you and when I do, I will predate on your fears leaving you with nothing."

"Raine!!" I heard someone call.

I felt a sudden touch on my cheek. My eyes immediately shot open as I panted heavily.

I immediately pulled his strong muscular arm closer.

"Please don't go. Please!"

"Uh! I —I won't." He assured me in deep, husky tone. "I won't. I am right here."

His eyes held the truth and true to his words, he stayed. His reassurance was enough for me to throw away everything. Every single worry.

I felt the other side of the bed dip and soon My head was shifted onto something. I rested my face comfortably against his hand on his lap as I snapped my eyes shut, hoping to forget about the mare.

As I started to drift, his fingers brushed my face.

"I am sorry, Raine. I wish I could tell you how sorry I am for earlier, when you were looking at me. Good night, Simmons."

*******

Hey there guys!! Hope y'all liked this chappie. Please do vote and comment.

Fun fact: outer space is only an hour drive away, if your car could drive straight up.

Love 💕

Mikaelson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 201 37
In our modern days. In these days, our days. In this century. Two kingdoms with two Royal families chained with differences. They soon will be reuni...
262K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
17.1K 640 27
TEASER: "No fiancΓ©e of mine needs to learn how to fight." His breath flows upon the prickling skin of my neck. I close my eyes, involuntarily shu...