Forget-Me-Not (dreamxreader)

Af red_fairy_lights

****Book 2 of the Blooms of War series**** C!Dreamwastaken X femreader She/Her pronouns Y/N wakes to find her... Mere

1|| Trapped
2|| A Dreadful Cage
3|| Enderian
4|| Undercover
5|| Wilbur?
6|| What I Remember
7|| They Were My Friends, Right?
8|| Fundy || Part 1
10|| Ripples
11|| Waves
12|| Rainbow Feathers - Father's Day Special
13|| A Tale From Long Ago
14|| I love you truly || Part 1
14|| I love you truly || Part 2
15|| The Meeting
16|| Chess
17 || Escape
18 || Travellers
19 || Exile
20 || Execution || Part 1
20 || Execution || Part 2
21 || Cocoa and Compasses
|| Halloween special ||
22 || You're Not Real
23 || The Truth
24 || Solivagant
25 || An Ocean of White
26 || Mothers
27 || Clarity
28 || Old Friends
29 || Secrets
30 || Engagement
31 || The Antarctic Anarchist Commune
✧Christmas Special✧
32 || Michael
33 || Heros
34 || Mizpah
35 || Stories From Another Life
36 || Adjustment
37 || The Community House
38 || Loss
39 || Anger
40 || Worry
41 || Bargaining || Part 1
41 || Barganing || Part 2
42 || Lightning
43 || Moving Forward
44 || Getting Help
45 || Itsy Bitsy Spider
46 || Best Friends
47 || Great Responsibility
48 || Time Away
49 || New Recruits
50 || East and West
51 || Return
52 || Always
53 || Only the Night Sky
54 || Great and Sudden Change || Part 1
54 || Great and Sudden Change || Part 2
54 || Great and Sudden Change || Part 3
55 || Action
56 || You Are My Everything
57 || Nostalgia
58 || War
59 || Silence
60 || Epilogue
Final Words From The Author :)

9|| Fundy || Part 2

561 31 6
Af red_fairy_lights

TW: SWEARING, YELLING, NEGLECT, EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWNS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~ Fundy's P.O.V ~~~~

"Phil look I got junk!" I say reeling in my catch. A glass bottle covered in algae swang in the breeze on the end of my line. We'd been fishing all morning and shop owners were setting up on the docks. A boat has come in earlier full of fish for the L'Manburg market and local fishmonger.

"You got a bottle," Phil observes. I unhook the bottle from the end of the line and frown. This was wrong, there shouldn't be trash in the ocean.

"Ya know what? Fuck humanity, fuck 'em!" I chuck the bottle into the bucket we had with us. It clatters loudly and I see some of it chip and crack.
"Fuck humanity and shit throwing bottles into the water! I'm doing this for Sally," I say quietly.

"Cleaning up the ocean, she'd be proud of you. Next time we come out we'll get better bait and catch more fish," Phil says.
"We'll throw all of them back right?" I ask.
"Yeah definitely, the fish will be just fine," Phil says with a bright smile. A warm smile, the kind of smile the reassures everyone and is designed to make you feel better.

"I'm glad I was here to see this..." Phil and I turn around to find the source of the voice. Ghostbur stands with his hands clasped together close to his chest. He's smiling wistfully. I sigh irritated, I don't feel like dealing with him right now.

Phil puts a hand on my shoulder, I look away from Ghostbur and back at Phil.
"Do what you feel is right," he says simply. I take a deep breath and look back to Ghostbur.

"Did you catch junk?" Ghostbur asks and floats over to our fishless bucket. I follow him with my eyes and reel my line in.
"Yeah I did, I'm trying to clean up the ocean. Make it a better place," I say and set my fishing rod down. I get up from where I was sitting on the end of the dock and put my hands in my pockets and face Ghostbur.

"Why?" he asks innocently.
"Why? Because it's what Sally would have wanted," I say.
"Oh, I guess she would have," Ghostbur meanders off further down the dock. He's completely clueless. He's become an idiot. I huff in annoyance and turn back to Phil.

"See the problem is Phil, Wilbur is Ghostbur. But I can't fish with him. I can't do anything with him. He left me when I needed him. I needed him to be my Dad!" Phil nods sadly. He understands. Suddenly, Ghostbur waves to us and excitedly floats back.

"Hi! How's it going?" Are you fucking kidding me? He forgot?! I huff and look down at my feet.

"We're fishing, I'm teaching him how to fish. He's always wanted to go fishing with his Da-" Phil gets cut off.
"Oh, fishing? That's nice, I come fishing a lot here too, that's how I get my potion stuff! Why do you all sound so sullen and melancholy?" Ghostbur says still completely clueless.

"It's because you're dead," I say sharply.
"I've been dead for a little while now. I don't think I've spoken to you, Fundy, properly for a while either. Last time I spoke to you was..." Ghostbur trails off trying to remember.

"When? When was that?" I ask still annoyed and flick my head back up.
"When I announced I was running for president! And you said you were also going to run! That was the last time I remember properly speaking to you. I was so proud of you, I remember that. That was the last time we spoke I believe," Ghostbur says. I shake my head and let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"That was the last good time we spoke," I say seriously.
"Oh... Well... Anyway, I just came to ask how you guys were doing. I don't really want to go fishing. Did you guys enjoy me booing you? I booed you and made you guys jump."

"You didn't make us scared Wilbur. We were having a proper chat... I was-"
"Aw lighten up, I was just doing boos, you like boos!" Ghostbur said excitedly. I sigh and shove my hands deeper into my pockets.

"Wil-" I try again but am cut off by Ghostbur.
"Boo!" Ghostbur says in a stupid voice. I didn't find it very funny. I grit my teeth and try to keep my cool.
"Boo! Go on Fundy say it... Boo!" Ghostbur looks at me like how I would look at a young child. I stare at him in disbelief. Seriously? It was humiliating.

"I'm not gonna say it," I say quietly.
"Boo!"
"Wil-"
"Boo! Go on, my little champion... Boo!"
"Don't call me that," I say darkly.
"Boo! Why don't you want to be my little champion? Boo!" Ghostbur carries on. I may have looked calm on the outside, but on the inside, I was a whirlpool of anger and confusion and hurt. Most of all I was disappointed. Wilbur Soot, oh how far you have fallen. I sigh and Phil puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Come on Fundy, say it... Boo!" that's it. I shake my head and I walk back down the docks away from him. Some fucking father.

~~~~ Phil's P.O.V ~~~~

I watch Fundy walk off and sigh. I look back at Ghostbur who's still completely clueless.
"He's very young, he's only like fourteen. He's going through some stuff he just needs time to calm himself," Ghostbur whispers to me. Fundy rounds the corner and disappears from view.

I shake my head as Ghostbur floats directionless around the end of the dock. Ghostbur was more childlike than Fundy was. Perhaps that was because of his lack of memory. Without bad memories, how can one remember their mistakes and learn from them?

"Phil do you know how old Fundy is?" Ghostbur asks me with a frown, he seems confused.
"I remember him as being very young but I don't know if he's gotten older since... Either way, he's still my special little guy!" Ghostbur says.

"I remember him being very annoyed whenever you said how cute he looked and-"
"But he does! He'll always be my little guy. Even when he's old and has a family of his own he'll always be my little guy. Where is he going on his little temper tantrum?" Ghostbur says. I sigh.
"I think he's going to my house," I say.

"Your house? Why would he go to your house? He's got a house of his own."
"He's lonely, so I offered him a place to sleep at my house,"
"Why would he be lonely? I'm always there in the sewer. If he ever needs some sewer time, he's always got old Ghostbur!" I sigh and shake my head. He doesn't understand, I don't think he ever will.

"I'm going to go back to my sewer, Phil, good to see you!" Ghostbur waves cheerfully and floats down the dock. Emotionless, I go through the motions of picking up the fishing rods and the bucket of the junk we'd picked up.

~~~~ Fundy's P.O.V~~~~

I sit on the end of my bed back in my house. I didn't want to go to Phil's just yet, I wanted to be alone. I can't believe Ghostbur. He's completely hopeless! I needed to talk to him. I needed to tell him who I was. I need to show him that I'm not a kid anymore.

I stand up and clench my fists. I trudge down the stairs and cross the floor to the door. A breeze hits me as I walk outside, I squint my eyes against it and feel my skin prickle with chills. I open my eyes and notice the clouds rolling in, it would rain soon. I don't hesitate any longer as I march to Ghostbur's crane, open the door and slide down the ladder that leads inside. I wrinkle my nose at the smell, it's awful down here.

I walk through the doorless entrance to Ghostbur's... room I suppose.
"Oh, it's my son! Hello!" Ghostbur greets me with a bright and silly voice. I suppress a growl and cross the room; I turn back to Ghostbur who's starting some potions.

"Wil."
"Yeah?"
"We need to actually talk."

"Whenever people say that to me they then tell me sad things and I forget them..." Ghostbur groans.
"Wilb-" Bubbling in the corner interrupts us.
"Oh, my potions are done!" Ghostbur skips to the brewing stand. I snap.

"WILBUR LISTEN!" I yell.
"I am, I am," he mumbles dismissively. I clench my fists and march over to him.

"Do you know what's wrong? Do you even know? Wilbur look at me!" he mumbles incoherently and evades my stare.
"Wil stop!" he finally listens and stops. He puts down the bottle he was holding and looks me in the eye.

"Every single time something serious comes up, you evade it. You just avoid everything. You run away from any serious consequence that might become through your actions. You walk away from it! You just smile throughout everything! You think nothing is going on you think everything is fine! It's not!" I pause for a millisecond and catch my breath. My hands are shaking with emotions, anger, sadness, grief. My ears were ringing, I saw blood. His blood. I breathe in deeply and steady myself.

"You weren't there for me, for a very fucking long time. And then when I needed you the most, you skedaddled the fuck out of my life... and died." The room was more silent than death.

"And for what? L'Manburg's causes? You thought that was justice? You thought that was good for me? You left me!" Wilbur turns back to his potions. Of course, he doesn't care, he never did.

"I... I-"
"You never take things seriously."
"I don't remember doing any of those things. I just..."
"Let me tell you something Wil. Do you know what happened? After all your memories? After all your good memories of our "last talk"? Because it wasn't our last talk Wil..." my voice starts to ache from the yelling, the crying, the emotion, all of it. I swallow harshly to try and get rid of the burning, but it just burns more.

"If I don't remember those things, then it probably wasn't worth remembering," Ghostbur says softly. I'm struck with disbelief. How can he seriously think that? I'm standing here trying to talk to him and he just says it's not worth remembering.

"You don't- You don't mean that," I mumble quickly.
"Come on, make potions with me! That's how L'Manburg started Fundy. Making drugs in a van...With Tommy! He's a child, we bully him for that. Did you know that?" Wilbur once again slips through my grasp. He evades my concerns, the problems we have. He just bumbles along like everything's fine. It's not fine. I feel my fists clench tighter and I tick my jaw.

"I remember..." I mumble.
"Good, good. You know what, it's great and I- I tell you what... let's... I would love to chat, I'd love to chat but I- I do have to go," I try to open my mouth to speak but quickly clamp it shut again when I realise I don't know what to say. Ghostbur fumbles around with some things on the bench as he talks. Putting potions in random barrels with shaking hands and then drinking one himself. His form starts to fade, it was invisibility. It didn't seem to be of very good quality I doubt it would last long. His fading form slowly starts backing out towards the door.

"I'm sure there are lots of horrible things I've done that you want to tell me about. But I- I've actually got a meeting with T- Tubbo. I'd love to have you tell me how bad of a person I was but I- I really have to go Fundy..." and then he was gone.

I stand alone in the middle of the room feeling defeated. He's gone. I feel a tear drip down my face. He's fucking left me, again. I drop down to my knees and hug myself.

****

I don't know how long I spent alone in the sewer. Wilbur didn't come back for me. I guess some things never change. I pull myself up the ladder with tired arms and lazily push open the door. A drop of water touches my nose. I feel my senses finally away from their groggy sleep. It was pouring, I guess I was right about the rain. My ears flick back and forth atop my head trying to locate things through the white noise. I don't bother to pull down my hat further as I step into the rain. 

My face flinches slightly as I lift it up to the rain. I let the downpour drench me. I breathe in deeply and smell the damp earth mixing with the smell of the restless sea not too far away. I missed the rain, the snow was pretty sure, but it lacked rawness. Snow was pristine and perfect but the rain was real, more relatable, like a friend. Friends were never perfect, but you loved them anyway. 

But then some people fail to open their eyes, who don't listen to you when you need them to, who prioritise materialistic things over family. No. I'm done sulking over this, I can't keep thinking about him. He doesn't give a shit about me, so I don't give a shit about him. 

Why should I have a heavy heart? Why should I say I'll keep you with me? Why should I go and fall apart for you? No version of Wilbur ever cared about me. My father might have, leader of the revolution probably didn't, leader of POG 2020 didn't, the crazy madman who blew up my home didn't give a shit and Ghostbur? He didn't care at all. 

I look over L'Manburg. A flicker of movement draws my gaze. A familiar yellow sweater disappears undercover. Anger courses through my veins. I will make him listen. I have to. 

I bounce on the balls of my feet and take off running. I bolt down to the town centre where I saw him. My feet smack against the path and my breath comes out in short puffs in front of me. Why should I play the grieving kid and lie saying that I miss him? I stop in the town square and look around. I spot him floating back around the hill farther away. 

I take off running again. My lungs burn and my heart aches, but I won't let it ache for him. For a father who never gave a shot about me. My world hasn't gone dark without him, unlike so many others. I run following a trail of blue Ghostbur had left in his wake. 

I stop short when I see him. He disappears around a corner to where the button room was. I'd been in there a lot. I know his photo sat against a gravestone in the middle of what used to be the button room. I knew it was lit up with lanterns and had been sealed away during renovations and reconstruction in L'Manburg. I knew that the floor was nearly completely covered in flowers. 

It wasn't a real gave, Wilbur's body was elsewhere, Tommy and Phil had picked a spot and taken him there. I wanted no part of it. This was for the people of the revolution, those who still cared. There seemed to be a lot of them. 

I shake myself and harden my expression. I march into the room, Ghostbur says nothing. He doesn't even acknowledge me as I stand in the doorway. 

"Wilbur,  you know when the villains fall the kingdoms never weep. Nobody lights a candle to remember. No one mourns at all when they lay them down to sleep. You were the villain Wilbur, don't fucking deny it again! So don't tell me that I didn't have it right! Don't fucking tell me that it wasn't black and white! After all you put me through... DON'T SAY IT ISN'T TRUE! THAT YOU AREN'T THE MOSTER I KNEW!" Wilbur finally turns and looks at me. Really looks at me. 

My breath catches and I finally realise that tears are soaking my face. They drip continuously down my cheeks and off my chin and hit the floor. The soft drops of my tears were the only sound to be heard in the room beside my ragged breathing. I keep my eyes wide open trying to see Wilbur. He's there, I know he is. I want to talk to him, I need to talk to him. 

"I cannot play the grieving son and lie about how I miss you, Wilbur. I don't." I tense my shoulders and wipe my face with my arm. Wilbur remains completely silent. He just stares at me with his empty eyes, his soulless eyes. 

"My world will not go dark without you, it will only grow brighter." I take one last look at him before trudging down the hallway again. I can't hear the rain anymore, it must have stopped. Ghostbur didn't say anything. For once he let me have a say. Even if it's a lifetime too late. 

****

I walk towards the construction site to meet Eret. They are building a museum in the SMP, most of the exhibits will be about L'Manburg. Tubbo sent me on his behalf to see how the progress was going. I also needed to remind him about the meeting he had with Tubbo on trade between the SMP and L'Manburg. We know that George was technically the king but Eret was our man on the inside. For once, we didn't have to worry about betrayal now that Eret is neutral. 

I look up from my feet and see the giant building, Eret really went all out on the project. They had hired tonnes of builders and architects and loads of people were volunteering. I guess being wealthy is one of the perks of being ex royalty. 

I walk past the giant pillars and see Eret in the centre of the building chaos surrounded by some people. They smiled and dismissed the group as soon as they saw me. I smiled and waved at them and joined them at the table. 

"Fundy, good to see you!" Eret said and greeted me with a hug, I hugged them back. 
"Good to see you too Eret, let's get right to it shall we?" I asked. 
"Always right down to business," Eret chuckles and start our meeting. 

We finish up and Eret rolls the building plans back up and puts them away. 
"Hey, Fundy?" I hum in reply. 
"This might seem completely out of the blue, and I understand if you say no. But now that you're technically an orphan and still technically a child, how would you feel about being adopted?" Eret asks gently. 

I freeze where I'm stood. A billion things ran through my mind in a split second. I don't even recall opening my mouth to speak. 
"Yes! Yes definitely yes! Philza does not want me in the house any longer," I say recalling the few squabbles we've had recently. 

"Well, even though George is king, I still live in the castle. We've got tonnes of room for you," Eret says. 
"I'll need to talk to Phil first and get him to sign off on them too since he's my closest living relative. But if you'll have me... I'm in!" Eret chuckles at my enthusiasm. 
"Of course, we'll get Phil onto it. I have adoption papers whenever you're ready," Eret says with a smile. We smile and Eret gives me the adoption papers, which he had on him, to give to Phil to sign. We part with a hug and smiles on our faces. I'm a few meters down the path when I realise. Oh shit, I need to tell Ghostbur. 

****

I walk around the town square looking for the friendly Ghost. I didn't know how I was going to tell him. He may have been Wilbur but he's not as strong-minded as Wil. It could hurt him. He hurt me though, so I guess that makes us even. 

It's been a few days since my confrontation with Ghostbur. I'm starting to come to terms with... things. It doesn't mean I forgive Wilbur, I definitely don't forgive Wilbur. I don't think I ever will. But I can't reach Wilbur through Ghostbur. But that doesn't stop me from hoping that my words reached him for fucking once. 

"Fundy!" I hear a familiar voice coo. I cringe but quickly relax my expression and turn around. 
"Ghostbur, hello," I say. Ghostbur floats over to me with a big smile on his face. 
"Fundy I have your things. Tubbo gave them to me to give to you. They're in my chest outside my crane, let's go get them!" Ghostbur says eagerly before floating towards the crane. 
"O-oh alright," I say and lengthen my stride as I follow the ghost.

"I was really excited when I got them because Tubbo gave them to me and I thought that you would want them back super quickly!" Ghostbur blabbers whilst we pass the government offices and walk up to the crane. 

A chest sits just inside the door and Ghostbur opens it and pulls some things out. They look to be folders. 
"Tubbo said I couldn't look at these because it was special government business. I don't think I would have understood anything if I opened it anyway," I smile ingenuinely and take the papers. Why the fuck would Tubbo trust this buffoon with government fucking secrets?

"Man, I appreciate this Wil, I really do," I say dragging out the sentence a little bit.  
"So I'm a good Dad? I do good Dad things!" I suppress another cringe. 
"You're... You did a good Dad thing," I emphasise the last bit. 
"Ok good,"
"We'll say you're getting there..." I take a deep breath. Better to rip it off like a bandage. 

"I mean... you're a good dad... It's just one small thing. I am getting adopted, OTHER THAN THAT... uh" I trail off unable to think of what to say. I see Ghostbur's face fall.
"A- Adopted? Like, into a society?" I sigh and shake my head. This was harder to explain than I thought it was going to be. 

"Well, earlier on today... I had a little talk with Eret, you remember Eret?" I ask. 
"Yeah, I remember Eret! We don't like Eret, it's in the song! We hate Eret!" Ghostbur says playfully. I sigh huffily and look down at my feet. 

"Right... Right, so he came to me and we talked. He may or may not have offered me adoption papers... I mentioned it to Phil because he's my only living relative. It comes down to whether or not Phil signs it..." I mumble. 
"Phil signed it?"
"It's still a work in progress but, he probably will," I wince at my words and try to gauge Ghostbur's reaction. His face falters for a brief moment before he speaks again. 

"Well, it was nice seeing you Fundy! Enjoy your things. I've actually got to go talk to Phil now but it was nice talking to you. I actually don't remember the last time we spoke... Anyway I- I'll see you around... Buddy!" Ghostbur speaks at a rapid pace and then quickly floats away. 

I feel the tension leave my shoulders. I'm glad that's over with. I'm not surprised Ghostbur ran away, I half expected it actually. I don't know what else he would have done. 

~~~~ Ghostbur's P.O.V ~~~~

I float away as fast as possible. Fundy's getting adopted. Fundy's getting adopted? Why is Fundy getting adopted? I'm still here, I still love him. He's still me son. I know I'm not alive but our lives were great together. We always had so much fun. Me and my little champion... Why do I feel like I shouldn't be calling him that?

I remember what Phil told Alivebur as a child. 
"If you ever need me, follow the crows, I'm never far from them."
I look around quickly and see a couple of the black birds on the corner of a roof. I stand underneath them and look for more. I spot some flying south. Wait Phil told me something else... What was it?

I groan and bump my palm against my temple trying to remember. Come on Ghostbur, what was it? Radios! Phil's radio number! I float back to my crane and down the ladder into my dwellings. I shuffle through some chests until I find the beaten up walkie talkie that Phil gave me. I flick through the channels and find Phil's number. 

"Hey, Phil!" I say cheerily and strap the walkie talkie to my belt. 
"Hey Ghostbur," Phil says back. I smile, I love Phil, he's my Dad. 

"I gave Fundy his things back... uhm yeah has he um given you any papers to sign? Or have you had a discussion with him recently?" I float out of my crane as we talk and around the outskirts of L'Manburg. 

"He may or may not have..." Phil trails off. I float down to the river bank and follow it without a real sense of direction. I let the river guide me. 

"He would like a Dad... He would like a Dad, you know he doesn't have a Dad right now."
"Okay,"
"He doesn't have a Dad,"
"Yeah yeah yeah yeah..." our soft tentative voices overlap each other. But... I'm his Dad.
"And so Eret- uh Eret is the choice?..." I clarify hesitantly. 
"Apparently so. But I'm going to find out if he's good enough though, I've got to make sure. I've got to make sure his castle is safe for Fundy and stuff. You know Dream's living there and all that..."
"Who's Dream?" I ask confused. I notice a railway on the other side of the river. I feel it pull me towards it, I don't know why. I quickly find a small enough part of the river to jump across. I follow the track to where it's pulling me. It feels familiar somehow, but I don't remember...

"Uh, it doesn't matter."
"I was gonna ask... Phil, how bad was I? How awful of a person was I? Because... This isn't a normal thing that happens, is it? When people die, sons usually keep their father's legacy alive. They don't normally look for a new one. I- I was just wondering how awful was I?" I look at the trees around me. They were giant evergreens. So big that they kept out all the snow leaving the undergrowth to freeze instead of being covered by the snow. It made the whole world seem... blue. 

"Wil, for a good portion of your life, you were the best Dad. You were great. But at some point you took a turn; things got messy."
"Oh, I don't really mind that much. It was just Alivebur, but I was wondering... I- I just..."
"Do you really not remember?"

"No no, I remember little bits. I've figured it out Phil, I remember the things that made me happy! Those are the things I remember and I've completely forgotten the sad parts. Which is why there's this guy Schlatt? He was a really big deal... I don't remember him. I don't have the foggiest clue who he was." I feel the pull take me away from the track into the woods. I trust the pull and follow it. I walk until I find a small lake, it had been frozen over. The grass surrounding it was covered in a blanket of snow that had been thinned by the recent rains. 

"Yeah, nothing but bad memories from him," Phil reassured my thoughts. 
"Phil, thank you for filling me in. I'm in a new place and I need to explore a little."
"I'm glad you remember me, Wil," Phil says wistfully. 

"Oh no no no I definitely remember you, Phil. I remember you very well... I also remember you killing me, that's in my head. I don't know why you killed me but it sounds like you were a bit of a hero for it. People seem to like you for that."
"Remember when I said you went off the rails a little bit near the end?"
"Yeah, I think I'm filled in now. Thank you, Phil, have a nice day!" I say. I click off the walkie talkie before Phil can say anything. 

This place. I don't know it at all, I remember nothing about it. But it was so incredibly familiar. I feel the pull again and turn around. I see a touch of green and a large stone. I float over to it. A large stone sits next to a very out of place shrub. I cock my head to one side and frown at it confused. 

I put a hand forward and push the leaves apart. I caught a glimpse of a room behind it. I pull back quickly like it burned me. I look around the side and see a gap between the room and the bush. I slid through the gap. 

I stand at the front of the room and just look at it. Where am I? Why do I know this place? I don't remember...

I walk to the back of the room and the pull leads me to some spiralling stairs. They descend into a dark abyss. I keep a hand on the wall as I float down. I notice buttons on the walls. I see more and more of them as I descend. My fingers run over them. I feel a strange electricity in the air, like static. I keep my eyes wide and focus on the depths ahead of me. 

I finally reach the end of the spiral. I stand atop another staircase. Below me was a gaping ravine, all the walls lined to the roof with buttons. Millions of them. Buttons. It was dark and smelled like cold ashes. 

I slowly float down the stairs and walk along a wooden platform. I find a stone platform and look around. For once I didn't open the old chests I saw in the corner. I see some papers on the walls that were held there by daggers. I walk closer and squint to read in the darkness. 

The plan zone... Guzzle brothers... Man bois... Fundy... Tommy... Wilbur... Schlatt... Dream...

I had no idea what it all meant. The ink was faded and the paper had withered and turned yellow. I turned away feeling numb. I was so overwhelmed with familiarity that I couldn't feel anything else. I looked down more stairs and was faced with a different feeling. Dread. 

I float down. Immediately there are old chests and a couple of furnaces in the middle of the ravine. I look next to them and see a doorway. I hear a hiss and look up, a giant mutated cave spider hugs the wall. It would be a nice spot for him I'm sure. 

I notice a small fireplace that had long died out. There were only ashes left. A glittering in the ash caught my eye. Was that? I bend down and pick it out of the ashes. A diamond? Why was that in here? I slip it into my pocket for later. 

I go through the doorway and am greeted by the smell of dirt. I close my eyes and breathe it in deeply. I open them and look at the room. It was a giant farm. In the dirt were withered plants. The only ones that lived were the ones under the skylights. Holes in the ceiling that lead all the way up to the surface. They must get water and sunlight through the holes. 

I float back out of the room. I stare down the ends of the ravine. A purple glow at the end tells me there's a nether portal. 

I look down the other way, but it's just darkness. 

Fundy needs a Dad. And I need to make up for what I did. Even if I don't remember it. 

~~~~

HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

I really hoped you enjoyed the Fundy chapters! I spent a lot of time on them. 
Sorry updates have been slow, school is really kicking my ass at the moment and my mental health is not great currently. I'm alright but it's just hard, you know?

Anyway, the next chapter is gonna be HUGE! It's so big I actually preplanned it a while ago.......

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING MORNING/DAY/EVENING/NIGHT <3<3<3

ILYSM DON'T BE AFRAID TO REACH OUT.

HERE'S YOUR REMINDER TO HYDRATE AND EAT SOMETHING!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7.4K 268 28
• BOOK THREE OF THE KAIIDTH SERIES! ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ - Who knew that in just a week so much drama could bring you into the light of being a hero? - As y...
30 0 10
🛑This story isn't a romantic fanfic! All characters have a mutual relationship! No kissy kissy romance stuff! That's a no no here! So don't even ask...
1.9M 76.9K 100
▍ 𝐄𝐑𝐑Ø𝐑 ! ↳ ❪ 𝖺 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 . . . ❫ ❛ OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME ❜ 🍷 ָ࣪ ۰ 🍒 › ...
28.8K 847 71
''ꌩꂦꀎ ꌃꏂ꒒ꂦꈤꁅ ꓄ꂦ ꎭꏂ ꈤꂦꅐ" "𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕜, 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕦𝕟, 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕕𝕚...