My prince (jungkook ff)

By jeonisu

She is his every thing . She is the one who showed him life. She is the one who made him feel the things that... More

♡ Chapter 1 ♡
♡ Chapter 2 ♡
♡ Chapter 3 ♡
♡ Chapter 4 ♡
♡ Chapter 5 ♡
♡ Chapter 6 ♡
♡ Chapter 7 ♡
♡ Chapter 8 ♡
♡ Chapter 9 ♡
♡ Chapter 10 ♡
♡ Chapter 11 ♡
♡ Chapter 12 ♡
♡ Chapter 13 ♡
♡ Chapter 14 ♡
♡ Chapter 15 ♡
♡ Chapter 16 ♡
♡ Chapter 17 ♡
♡ Chapter 18 ♡
♡ Chapter 19 ♡
♡ Chapter 20 ♡
♡ Chapter 21 ♡
♡ Chapter 22 ♡
♡ Chapter 23 ♡
♡ Chapter 24 ♡
♡ Chapter 25 ♡
♡ Chapter 26 ♡
♡ Chapter 27 ♡
♡ Chapter 28 ♡
♡ Chapter 29 ♡
♡ Chapter 31 ♡
♡ Chapter 32 ♡
♡ Chapter 33 ♡
♡ Chapter 34 ♡
♡ Chapter 35 ♡
♡ Chapter 36 ♡
♡ Chapter 37 ♡
♡ Chapter 38 ♡
♡ Chapter 39 ♡
♡ Chapter 40 ♡
♡ Chapter 41♡
♡ Chapter 42 ♡
♡ Chapter 43 ♡
♡ Chapter 44 ♡
♡ Chapter 45 ♡
♡ Chapter 46 ♡
♡ Chapter 47 ♡
♡ Chapter 48 ♡
♡ Chapter 49 ♡
♡ Chapter 50♡
Thank you

♡ Chapter 30 ♡

15.3K 525 53
By jeonisu

Next day
______________________________________

Princess y/n and prince jungkook were playing with shadow.

Her dress

Her hair

Her heels

Her jewellery

Then a royal gard came and knocked the door.
"Come in" said princess y/n while looking at the door.
He came in and bowed. "Your majesty Kind Jeon want to meet prince jungkook."
Prince jungkook nodded his head and the royal gard left. Prince jungkook got up from the bed. He bent down and kissed princess y/n's cheek. Princess y/n smiled at him then he left to meet his father.
______________________________________

Prince Jungkook's POV
______________________________________

I knocked the door lightly. Then opened the door and entered the room. My father sitting in his table with my brother junghyung. He wasn't happy to see me. He glared at me and looked away. I walked towards my father and bowed him showing respect.
"Sit down son" he said while pointing the chair next to prince junghyung.
I nodded my head and sat down without looking at my brother.

"I called both of you to inform that we are going to leave for Kingdom of Changwon in the evening because there are some hunting competitions and battle competitions between warries. And this time i want prince jungkook to come with us. So we can test his strength too." My father said with a grin.

I was so happy but my brother doesn't seem happy he glared at me. This time i didn't look away and looked straight to his eyes.

"Go get ready for three days and we are leaving in the evening." He said and I nodded my head. At last this time I can show my talents for everyone. I smirked.

I bowed and went to the door. I was about to open it my father started to speak again. "And jungkook we are not going to take princess y/n with us because there will be many men and her father don't want to send her there." I just nodded my head.

Then I saw junghyung had a evil smirk on his face. It made me scared because of the nightmare I had before. I got angry I feel like punching his face. I send a death glare to him and walked away.

End of prince jungkook's POV
______________________________________

Prince jungkook came to his room, all the Generals and prince jimin were already in his room waiting for him.
He walked in and closed the door.

"So you are going to visit Changwon this time" General Seokjin smiled at prince jungkook.
"Yeah, he is going with us. Everyone will see the lion inside of him." General Namjoon had a smirk on his face.
"But what's with that face kook. Aren't you happy?" General Hoseok looked at him with a questionable look.
Prince jungkook shooked his head.
"I know why. He don't want to leave princess y/n" prince jimin said with a teasing voice.
"Is there something you are hiding form us?" General Taehyung asked with a serious look.

Prince jungkook told everything to his hyungs. His nightmare and how prince junghyung smirked at him when King Jeon said that they are going to leave her in the palace.

"We can't let him do anything to my sister" General yoongi growled making all of them shocked.
"What do you mean by sister hyung?" Prince jimin asked curiously.
"Yesterday she told me that she would love to be my sister. So she is my sister and I am her brother. I won't let anyone touch my sister." General yoongi growled again.
"She is like a sister to all of us hyung" General hoseok said while walking towards General yoongi.

"Don't worry kook. Everything is going to be fine" said General Taehyung while putting his hand around his shoulder.
______________________________________

"But whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" princess y/n was whining while clinging to prince jungkook's hand.
"I am going to miss you " princess y/n said while pouting.
Prince jungkook kissed her pouty lips and gave her a "it's okay " look.
Princess y/n looked at prince jungkook and saw the pain and worry in his chocolate brown eyes. Then she smiled at him."It okay my prince, I will be fine." princess y/n said while rubbing his cheek with her thumb.
Then princess y/n helped him to get ready. She checked did he get everything.
"Done" said princess y/n with a smile. Prince jungkook pulled her and kissed her. She could feel that he is worried. Prince jungkook pulled her more closer and deepened the kiss. They pulled away after a passionate kiss.
Prince jungkook rested his forehead on princess y/n's.

"You gonna win this. I believe in you. You are so talented and strong. Everyone will know how brave you are. Show them, who are you,what can you do. And please be safe." Princess y/n said almost whispering the last part.
______________________________________

In the evening
______________________________________

All the Generals and princes were standing infront of the royal gate.

General Kim Namjoon's clothes

General Kim Seokjin's clothes

General Min Yoongi's clothes

General Jung Hoseok's clothes

Prince Park Jimin's clothes

General Kim Taehyung's clothes

Prince jungkook's clothes

Princess y/n walked towards them. Prince jungkook's hand was on princess y/n's waist keeping her closer to him.
"You guys going to win this. You guys are the strongest people I have ever seen. So do your best. Whatever the result is take it with happy. Give your best effort then you won't be regret latter thinking i could have done more. I believe in you guys. Am the most important thing PLEASE BE SAFE. If someone got hurt I will punch  that person and hurt him even more okay?"
Princess y/n said playfully.
General Yoongi walked towards princess y/n and said "be safe little sister. Then he ruffled her hair.
"Heyyyyy" princess y/n started whining."Be safe big brother" she  smiled at him. General Yoongi was so happy he did a happy dance making everyone laugh.
Princess y/n gave a quick peak on every General's and prince jimin's cheek. Then Princess y/n gave a peak on prince jungkook's lips. Generals and prince jimin smiled at her and got on their horses.

King Jeon and Queen Jeon walked towards them. "Let's go" said King Jeon and got on his horse. And Queen Jeon also got on her horse.

Princess y/n turned to prince jungkook and placed a brooch cross suit tassel chain on his blazer.

"I know you don't need one but here it's a lucky charm" said princess y/n with a cute smile.

Prince jungkook didn't want to let princess y/n go he hugged her and snuggled his face to her neck. "Don't worry my prince, Hejin is here with me. I will be safe I promise" princess pulled away and kissed his forehead.

Prince jungkook let her go slowly and walked towards 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕 . He got on him and started riding him out from the royal gate, still looking at princess y/n.

Princess y/n watched until they fade away from her site. She felt empty. She slowly walked into the palace.
______________________________________

Prince jungkook, prince jimin  the Generals and others were riding their horses along a road. They heard someone riding a horse towards them with a high speed. They all looked back and found General Jackson riding his horse towards them.

"Sorry your highness I am late" General Jackson bowed to King Jeon.
"It's okay General Wang " said King Jeon and started riding his horse again.
Prince jungkook bit his lower lip and looked at prince jimin. Prince jimin understood his signal and turned to General Jackson.
"What are you doing here Jackson shouldn't you stay in the palace?" He asked.
"King Jeon asked me to come with them." General Jackson replied.
Other Generals looked at each other.

"Have you seen prince junghyung?" Asked General Hoseok. All of them started looking around. General Namjoon started riding his horse near King Jeon.
"Your majesty I can't find prince junghyung anywhere" he asked.
"Ahhh yes he said that he doesn't feel well, so I sent him back." Replied King Jeon.

Prince jungkook's blood turned to water. What the hell, princess y/n was all alone in the palace with prince junghyung. The nightmare started replaying on him mind. He closed his eyes tightly trying to clam himself down. He wanted to go back. But he can't . If he did people will say he that is a loser again. People will think he ran away because he is afraid.
"I will kill him if he lay a single finger on our princess y/n. I don't care if he is a prince or what" General yoongi growled.

"I won't even care even he is my own brother hyung .Be positive. My y/n always say that .Everything is going to be fine" thought prince jungkook and started riding his horse again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 33.8K 21
❝I swear she's the only person that can make me stay sane even though I'm insanely in love with her.❞ ══════ •◦ ❉ ◦• ══════ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 1 ➺ m...
10.7K 349 28
One message sparked from him to her. She replied, not expecting to feel loved. . . . -Completed -There may be spelling and grammar errors
9.9K 464 36
[ "Help me," I whispered, still oblivious of who the person with me is. And finally I felt something I never felt before. Warmth. ] •Reader x Kim Tae...
5.6K 554 36
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟭 𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 I won in life, a successful idol now, but it was at the cost of losing my love. 🤍 "𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘩𝘦...