The Headmaster's Errand Boy (...

By NoOneToRemember123

As Yang attends her first year at Beacon Academy, she runs into an old friend. However, he does not seem to b... More

Prologue: Meeting for the First Time
Ch 1: Reunion
Ch 2: Getting Situated
Ch 3: The Coming Storm
Ch 4: Echoes of the Past
Ch 5: Recovering
Ch 6: No Rest for the Weary
Ch 7: Peace for Now
Ch 8: Training for the Festival
Ch 9: Immature Adults
Ch 10: End of the Tournament
Ch 11: Field Trip
Ch 12: Calm Before the Storm
Ch 13: Battle of Beacon 1
Ch 14: Battle of Beacon 2
Ch 14.25: Cleanup 1
Ch 14.5: Cleanup 2
Ch 14.75: Cleanup 3
Ch 15: Battle of Beacon Aftermath
Ch 16: Finally Letting it Out
Ch 17: Getting Back to Normal
Ch 18: Return
Ch 19: Two Birds With One Stone
Ch 20: Finishing Cleanup
Ch 21: Holidays Off
Ch 22: The Game Resumes
Ch 23: Cowards are Never Trustworthy
Ch 24: Summer Vacation
Ch 25: Power
Ch 26: New War Brewing
Ch 27: Faces New and Old
Ch 28: Heartwarming Family Reunion
Ch 29: Back to Class
Ch 30: Downtime
Ch 31: Ready to Settle the Score
Ch 32: Might Makes Right
Ch 33: Retaliation
Ch 34: Nightmares Revealed
Ch 35: Chasing the Bird
Ch 36: Tying Up Loose Ends
Ch 37: Final Preparations
Ch 38: Last Goodbyes
Ch 39: The Strike Against Salem
Ch 40: Dark Mirror
Ch 41: Broken Promises
Ch 42: Peace at Last
Epilogue: Happy Family
Author's Note
Dark Mirror Ch 1: Fracture
Dark Mirror Ch 2: Doomsday
Dark Mirror Ch 3: The Enemy of My Enemy
Dark Mirror Ch 3.5: The Final Confrontation
Dark Mirror Ending 1
Dark Mirror Ending 2

Character Introduction

11.2K 133 12
By NoOneToRemember123

F/N L/N was found as a child by Ozpin, the young cat faunus clinging to a sheathed sword in an orphanage. Upon further inquiry, the staff said that he was found passed out on a shore near a lake with nothing but the weapon and the clothes on his back. Ozpin offered to take him in for reasons he did not specify.

 Eventually it was discovered that the boy did not have an aura and semblance in the typical way. He had both, but his aura was less than a tenth of the strength of an average person. What he got in return for this weakness, however, was one of the most powerful semblances anyone had ever seen. 

He could instantly move any way he wanted in two different ways. One was typical teleportation, and it only required that the location he was moving to was in his line of sight. The other was what really made him dangerous, allowing him to move either parts of his body, or all of it a short distance, but with the added side effect of pushing anything in its path out of the way. It seemed to simply always exert enough force to either break the obstruction, or send it flying, while putting no stress on whatever part of his body he was moving. This could be channeled into his weapon, allowing him to cut through almost anything that did not have an aura with the sword. 

Upon finding all of this out, Ozpin formally adopted the boy, deciding that such abilities were worth getting on his side. As he grew up, he was trained to use his semblance to counter his weakness, either by dodging or deflecting the attack with his power. His weapon eventually received upgrades that included a dust tube being installed behind the blade, allowing him to channel whatever type of dust through it. This allowed him to send long-range waves of energy at his enemies, allowing him to forgo a gun. The dust type could be reloaded or switched by sheathing his sword and turning a dial.

Overtime, Y/N became one of the most dangerous fighters Ozpin had seen in years. His reflexes had greatly improved, and he was able to deal with large opponents that would have been trouble for others easily. He did, however, struggle to fit in with others his age, so he was not sent to a typical huntsmen school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 378 20
There was once a boy who who watched his mother die in front of him only to determine him into fighting...on his own He grew up into a good fighter a...
71.7K 747 5
After years of distance, you finally met up with an old friend in the halls of Beacon Academy for a new adventure and new friends. Disclaimer: I do n...
577 21 6
After Y/n's life goes south he is force to abandon all hes known, infiltrating to Beacon Academy to find refuge against his multiple enemies in Remna...
28.3K 442 20
After a number of events and conflicts occurred during your first semester in Beacon, the new semester rounds the corner as you continue your trainin...