Hide & Seek Marriage (Complet...

By AngelTweet

Two strangers or Two Soulmates One is Fire other is Water. One is emotional other is over practical. One enjo... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Epilogue

Chapter - 18

7.2K 569 181
By AngelTweet

Sanskar turned his face to other side. His frustration reached to its peak.

He clenched his fist tightly. He was boiling volcano which was ready to erupt anytime.

Swara cut the call. One part of her heart was scared to see boiling Sanskar but more than that she just did not want to talk to Nikhil. Her heart was not ready to spoil this moment of her life.

When she cut the call, Sanskar turned towards her in swift with confused look which he masked with his usual coldness, immediately looking at her inquisitive eyes.

"Sanskar lit the candles" Granny's voice broke their eye lock.

"Shit... I don't have it Granny"

"It's ok Granny"

"See my child is so understanding" Granny stressed twitching her nose.

Swara's phone again started buzzing with Nikhil's call.

Sanskar ruffled his hairs in frustration. She cut the call once again and switch off her phone.

Sanskar stared at her in amazement for a moment.

"Come on Swara cut the cake. Sanskar bring knife."

"Shit! I don't have it either" he checked the cake box.

"Sanskar you are such a disaster. Who made you CEO when you can't even properly plan surprise for your wife" Granny hit her forehead. "How is she supposed to cut the cake now?"

"It's ok Granny, I will cut it with my finger" Swara intervened first time.

"I am so sorry Swara, my grandson has lost his sanity." Granny replied grumpily from other side.

"It's ok Granny. He did much more than expected." Swara tried to cover but her words brought small smile on Sanskar's face.

"Ok now cut the cake." Granny beamed with excitement.

Swara used her index finger to cut the cake.

"Sanskar why are you standing there? Hold her hand. She is your wife" Granny huffed shaking her head.

Swara and Sanskar looked at each other. Their faces were clear picture of extreme awkwardness.

He raised his hand to touch her wrist, still maintaining enough distance between them.

His simple brief touch gave tingles to her stomach.

He stared at her with corner eyes when he felt his hands touched her icy cold one.

They both cut the cake with their racing hearts.

"Happy Birthday" Granny sung song from background. She took few screenshots from her iPad as Photos of two most important people of her life.

"Sanskar feed her" Granny encouraged.

He took small piece of cake and raised in front of her mouth.

Swara opened her mouth, and he fed her staring at her face.

Sanskar felt jolt in his body when unknowingly her lips touched his fingertips. He jerked and took his hand back.

Swara bit her lower lip, recent happenings had raced her heart on marathon speed.

"Granny now please sleep. It's already late." He became concerned.

"Ok. But you both should come early as there is planned surprise for Swara." Granny wiggled her eyes.

"Of course, Granny, I am also waiting to meet you" Swara replied with bright smile.

"Good night... and now you two lovebirds please continue with your romance" saying this Granny cut her call.

"Finally, this is over" Sanskar took deep breath. "Who told you to tell her about your birthdate?"

'He and his sarcastic comments are not going to change anytime'

"I did not receive a dream that Granny will remember my birthday" Swara muttered under her breath looking everywhere but not at him.

"Granny has sharp memory" He had heard her grumblings.

"I want to go back" Swara crossed her arms feeling chillness.

Even though it was summer, at night it became slight cold and with gushing wind weather turned chilly for Swara.

"Hop on" Sanskar turned towards driver seat.

Swara opened passenger's door when she saw bouquet of red roses. She looked at Sanskar who was igniting engine of the car.

When she did not get inside, he turned his eyes towards her who was shifting her eyes between him and flowers.

"Don't fly so high. That's not for you." He took bouquet and threw it on the back seat.

'Rude, Arrogant, Hitler, Rakshas' Swara slipped inside car cursing him in her mind.

Journey was silent as usual. But both were gawking on each other's move from their corner eyes.

'Was I too rude with her?' Sanskar clutched steering wheel.

'Any normal person will wish birthday even to his enemy but here we are talking about Hitler. What to expect more?' She scrunched her nose staring at outside.

Sanskar stopped car under her apartment.

Swara got down without a word. She moved inside and called for elevator.

Sanskar's one part of heart was screaming her name to wish her but he took deep breath looking at her retiring figure. He shook his head and then left from there.

In morning, Swara switched on her phone and there she saw message notification on her WhatsApp from her relatives and friends.

Her phone started ringing with 'Nikhil Calling'. She reluctantly picked up.

He wished her and talked about general things, but Swara's distant and reserved replies created doubt in his mind.

'What is going on in her little brain? She is a chatterbox but why she suddenly became silent over our calls?'

In office, Brittany and her other colleagues celebrated her birthday in meeting room. 

At later afternoon, Brittany asked her to leave early so she reached to their decided spot to go to Granny's house. She was excited to meet her.

She saw car and opened passenger seat door with out word. From last couple of weeks, it was Sanskar who used to pick her up sidelining Roger.

They were speeding towards Granny's home and soon reached.

Sanskar parked car and Swara was moving out when he called her from back, "Swara"

She turned to him with creased forehead.

"This is for you" he handed over couple of bags.

She looked at him with question mark face.

"Granny will ask you about my gifts." He pointed towards bags, "You will have answer."

Swara nodded and took bags while getting out from car.

"Happy Birthday Swara" Julia pulled her in bear hug at the entrance.

"Thank you, Julia Aunty,"

"Mrs. Maheshwari is waiting for you dear. Go upstairs."

Swara ran upstairs laughing brightly.

Just her mere presence in his home brightened usual dull surroundings.

"In such a short time she became lifeline of this home. This home smiles only when she smiles." Julia kept on staring at Swara's figure who was climbing stairs.

"Yes" words were out before Sanskar could realize.

Julia turned to look at him who became alert and looked everywhere.

"Happy Birthday My Child" Granny raised her arms and Swara threw herself in her bear embrace.

"Thank you, Granny,"

"May Kanhaji blessed you with every happiness. Stay blessed my child" Sanskar saw his Granny kissing his wife's forehead with love.

"Sit here in front of me" Granny made her seat on bed. "Julia bring arti thal."

Julia brought silver plate adorned with all requisites.

Granny performed arti of Swara feeding her sweet.

Swara bent down to take Granny's blessings.

"You know Swara, I made this ladoo. Mrs. Maheshwari directed me over video call for preparations." Julia informed.

"Thank you so much Julia Aunty" Swara gave hug in gratitude.

Breaking their hug she bent down to take Julia's blessings which captured Sanskar and Granny's attention.

Julia jumped at her place with gasp.

"Swara what you are doing? I am a servant."

"No, you are my Aunty. And you are elder. Will you not bless me on my birthday?" Swara pouted.

Her cute pout and her talks filled Julia's eyes with happy tears.

Sanskar was standing there without a word, but his lips also stretched in small smile.

'Looking at her one can start believing that relations are made up with love, care and not just by blood.'

He was amazed to see that within just 6 months, Swara had wrapped these two ladies around her finger with her simple down to earth nature.

Over these months, he could see happiness, satisfaction, and peace on his Granny's face which filled his heart with unknown relief.

He stared at Swara who was talking with Granny with bright smile. Her smile was infectious which stretched to his lips also in smile.

"Swara go my child get ready. Your surprise is waiting for you. Julia, go and help her." Granny's demand broke Sanskar's dreamland.

Swara and Julia come to her room.

"So let's see what Sanskar had gifted you?" Julia wiggled her eyes.

Swara opened bags it had one box. There was beautiful baby ping gown with some lace work on neck. It was simple yet elegant not to mention expensive... infact super expensive. There was another box which had matching platinum diamond studded set.

"Wow, I never knew Sanskar had such great taste."

Swara kept on looking at the expensive things placed in front of her. She gulped thinking about their price. But one part of her heart was astonished after looking at beautiful dress and jewellery. She loved them in an instant.

"He is changing for you my dear. Or I should say you are changing him. Now a days, I see Sanskar is smiling oftenly even though it is just a small one but that is a huge improvement. I just hope that innocent kid hid inside Sanskar to come out."

Swara kept on staring at Julia's face. She had slipped in her memory line.

Julia helped Swara to get ready.

She wore dress gifted to her by Sanskar. Julia helped her with light make up and light curls for her hairs.

"Sanskar is so lucky to get you as his bride. You are looking ravishing, Swara" Julia made her wear platinum chain with diamond pendant. Also made her wear earrings and bracelate.

"Come let's go to patio. Mrs Maheshwari will be waiting for you"

"But Aunty, how Granny will be able to come down to graden?"

"Don't worry Sanskar would have taken her there. Today, she is not going to listen to anybody. She was waiting for this day from long and preparing as well."

Sanskar was talking with Granny, she was overlooking all arrangements while sitting on her wheelchair.

Earlier he was reluctant to bring her down but looking at her excitement his heart did not permit him to break her happy bubble.

Their garden was illuminated with lights. Pink and white balloons, roses and lilies bouquets were enhancing the beauty of the evening.

Swara along with Julia entered inside.

"Oh, my Kanhaji, she just looks like princess" Granny's words made Sanskar turned.

When his eyes captured her, he forgot he needed to take air to keep his body functioning. He was spellbound looking at the beautiful creation of God, his wife.

To be precise his on paper wife.

His unwavering gaze set Swara's heart on its maximum speed. She was gulping hard and was not able to match with his intense gaze. Till today, she had never felt such restlessness or nervousness.

Not even when she was with Nikhil. With Nikhil, she was always comfortable, but he could never set her heart on racing speed what Sanskar was doing right now with just his one stare.

She could not understand her own self. She masked her awkwardness with smile and took step towards Granny.

"Oh, my Kanhaji, bless you my child" she kissed Swara's forehead.

"Come on. Let's cut the cake now"

Swara saw table arranged with flowers and in middle there was two tired cake. Her eyes turned glassy.

"Thank you, Granny."

"Blow the candle and now knife is also there" Granny teased looking at Sanskar. He just rolled his eyes looking at his drama queen grandmother.

Swara bit her lips looking at their banter.

She blew candles and cut the cake.

Granny and Julia sung birthday song and Sanskar was just standing beside her stuffing his hands in pant pockets.

But today, his eyes were betraying him and were landing on Swara again and again.

Swara fed Granny with small piece.

"I love you Granny" Swara kissed her cheek.

"Now it's time for couple dance." Granny clapped her hands.

"What?" Swara and Sanskar whisper yelled at the same time being horrified.

"It's her birthday Sanskar. Hold her hand and have birthday dance" Granny replied casually.

"I am not in mood. I am tired" Sanskar shook his head

"Yes, Granny me too" Swara agreed immediately.

"Please one dance. Can't you do this for old lady?" Granny took out her special weapon of emotional blackmail.

They both stared at each other for a moment and Sanskar took a step towards her. He raised his hand straightly looking at her eyes.

Swara felt goosebumps in her stomach staring at his dark brown orbs.

Unknowingly, she raised her palm to fit in his. They fitted perfectly.

He kept her other hand on his shoulder. He slightly pulled her, encircling his arm around her waist. 

"I don't know how to dance?" Swara lowered her head whispering. She never had experience with such ball dance.

"You have fiancée?" it was a question more than statement.

"I never danced with him" Swara shook her head, passing quick glance at him.

"Is it your first dance?" Surprise was evident on his face.

Swara nodded again losing herself in his dark brown eyes.

"Mine too"

He bent slightly towards her ears mumbling, "Happy Birthday."

*********************************************

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 8.4K 24
๐”๐๐‹๐”๐‚๐Š๐˜ โ”โ” โœงห–*. | โI want to love.โž | โœงห–*. Mercy Apรณn is a simple witch attending Hogwarts, who just so happens to be smitten with Sirius Blac...
25.6K 824 21
#1st Rank in #boldness "Go. Go. Go. Go." Both of them said pushing me inside and walking me towards my room. "Going. Going. Going, girls. Going." I...
40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
900K 21.6K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...