THE DUKE & I |[ Kim Taehyung...

By Anjaliie__

Once upon a time... There's this lady,πŸ‘©πŸ» There's this man.πŸ‘¨πŸ» The man falls for the lady, & What happens t... More

A/N
Y/N!
| Her 20th birthday |
| His Photograph |
| Revenir |
| Revenir (2) |
| Fare |
| Hospitality |
| Jealousy |
| DETESTATION |
| La Familia |
| The Notebook |
| Fabric |
| Here Comes Daisy |
| A Day at the Boutique |
| A Day Before the Fair |
| The Vanity Fair |
| Regret |
| Wrath |
| The Letter That Returned Back |
| When He Came Over |
| When He Came Over II |
| Louisa Turns 5 l
| The Departure |

| Dreams |

238 29 0
By Anjaliie__

The Duke's POV-

She was cladded in a long white satin gown, her hair flowed down her waist. She stood at the aisle, the best girl I laid my eyes upon. Her scarlet cheeks and lips flushed as she saw me sneaking glances at her. Her deep hazel eyes stared at me as I made my way towards her. She clutched her fingers firmly on the bouquet. A thin veil that seperated the remoteness between her graceful face & mine. I couldn't see anyone but her, all seem blurry as the "wedding March " played. I took long strides to reach her. The one with whom I can share all of my joys & sorrows. One who will wait till I return home. The one who will fill this dukedom with grace. It's Y/n. I hold her hand with mine, & then-

"Good morning, your grace." Said the maid knocking & opening the giant door, opening the curtains of the bed.

He yawned & forced his eyes open. Well man, what a dream it was. He thought.

"Good morning" he yawned again.

" You've a meeting to attend at the Old wood square. Breakfast downstairs" She bows and leaves.

"No, not again!" He grumbles as he wakes.

In Y/n's place-

"Come here Luisa" Jo opens her arms wide and picks her up.
"Hurry up y/n" Liz shouts.

Y/n ties the laces of her shoes.

She hurries towards them.

"So where are we going today?" Asks Jo.

"We're going to see the sunset. We'll try to feel it's warmth. We'll try to look beneath the horizon." Y/n twirls around as she talks. Her eyes shines bright.

"Oh ( scowls Jo )there she goes. It's the poetry thing again." Liz cackles as little Luiee sleeps on her arm.

They follow y/n across the fields. Taking their tiny basket, hat & little Luiee with them, the girls go to see their First sunset with a tinge of poetic mixture.

They finally settle themselves down at the daisy field. Little Luisa jumps from Jo's lap & follows the dragonflies & the shimmering butterflies.

"Luiee, don't go far ( Y/n shouts) Anna, please take a look at her." Y/n looks at their maid. Anna bows.

"So, what about him?" Lizzie teases.
"What about 'who'?" Y/n creases her eyebrows as she moves her fingers amongst the beautiful daisies, feeling as if the daisies are giggling & tossing their heads on her hand. She smiles and turns her head aside.

"The Duke." Jo puts her hand on the grass & looks up at the sky.
"Could we talk about him later ( y/n pleads) we're here to spent some time with ourselves." Y/n rests on the grass too.
"Himm..."
"There's nothing wrong in calling a he him."
"As if..."Liz teases.
"Stop arguing like toddlers." Says Jo.

Luisa looks at them in utter despair, holding dragonflies in her palm.
"Come here miss. Luisa." Anna picks her up & she keeps playing with the dragonfly.

"I thought you liked the Duke." Liz scorns.
"I like him enough as a friend, but I don't know what he's like." Y/n gets up & brushes her hair back.

"Look, here's the sun, it is about to set." Y/n says gleefully. Jo & Liz get up from the grass to savour the beauty.

"What are your dreams?" Y/n looks at both of them holding their hands.
"I want to take care of mama & help little Luiee with her piano lessons" Jo exclaims.
" And, I want to be a renowned chef & feed the people who are deprived." Lizzie flashes her graceful smile.
"Why, ( y/n breaks in ) my girls are kind."
"What about your dream?"Liz pouts.
"Well, little ones ( she glances at both of them ) I daydream a lot. I dream about the elf & fairies. They're sometimes dark. But look, my girls have their dreams to explore. And watching you grow is a blessing itslef. ( They were bonding 🥺)
She holds their hand tighter, "to all the beautiful sunsets like this" she says with moisten eyes as Luisa comes & sits on her lap.
They watched the sun go down. The four little princess of the viscount.

Later that night at Y/n's bedroom-

She changed her nightgown thinking how well the day has been spent with her little women. She looks out of the window, allowing the cold breeze to fan her cheeks. She comes back arranges her hair opening her drawer, to pen down the dear diary moment.

Dear diary,
Thank you for bearing with me till now. Today the sun seemed kind, the daisies played with my fingers. And we watched the sun go down. We talked about our dreams. They were happy when they told me about their dreams. I'm proud, that they're growing well. Just us. We sisters. I miss daisy, I hope she comes back home soon, completing her studies. I don't know if I would be able to like the Duke or not. But I'm eager to see his Grace's palace.
Forever yours
Y/n

She kept it aside & drowned in a deep slumber.

The next morning-

"Good morning miss." Said Anna.
"Good morning Anna." She rubs her eyes.
"The Duke have sent carriage, the bath is ready. The maids will dress you up." She bows & leaves the bed chamber.

Y/n is awestruck. She's still processing what is going on.
"The Duke sent carriage..."

Y/n's gown -

Y/n's neck piece-

Y/n's earrings-

Y/n's gloves-

To be continued.....

A/n-

Hello sweetieess.❣️❣️🌼🌼🌼🌼
I updated after a while. I was under writer's block & yaayy, that I updated.
Thank you for stopping by, stay healthy, pursue your dreams ily💜💜💜
If you loved the FF, let the star below turn yellow.
Yours forever.
The admin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 47.1K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
26K 1K 37
Will she ever find out that they both are the same person? Misunderstandings, confusion, hatred... Let's see how it all ends up into a never ending b...
73.3K 3.3K 48
He leaves your clit and hovers above you, "Y/N I guess you forget this.....". He motions between you and him, "..... is all for my pleasure not yours...
463K 16.8K 53
A story between two individuals who came across each other by fate. Both hated each other since their first meet but what the fate holds for them. Ki...