Deranged // Taekook

Von supermochii

[ONGOING] [REVAMPED] [DARK] A man like Kim Taehyung doesn't deserve love or praise. A man like Kim Taehyung d... Mehr

DISCLAIMER
Forward
+ Information
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight: EXTRA
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen: EXTRA
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two: EXTRA
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty: EXTRA
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Twenty-Six

890 68 23
Von supermochii

"Guys...I really think this is a bad idea," Hoseok said, his voice barely above a whisper. He picked at the skin around his fingers, needing something to hold his growing anxiety. "Taehyung doesn't pursue romantic relationships."

Jimin didn't spare him a glance as he sighed. He had no idea why he agreed to bring Hoseok with him and Seokjin. When the older man overheard Jimin's plans to "go out", he thought it meant for food or something like that. He did not know it was to stalk Taehyung. It annoyed Jimin how close Hoseok was to Taehyung. 'He's about as loyal to Taehyung as a dog is to their owner'

"What are you? His dog?" Seokjin asked, taking the words right out of Jimin's head, making the said man smirk and look through the rear view mirror at Hoseok who looked highly uncomfortable and actually a bit scared. It was always surprising just how expressive the trigger-happy man was. Hoseok was an open book and he never tried to hide it. He had terrible anxiety and both Jimin and Seokjin knew how out of control he could get when his anxiety got to a certain limit.

Jimin glanced around the car for weapons that Hoseok might use as an outlet. Even though he couldn't see any, Jimin knew that Hoseok probably had something. He never went anywhere without a gun and he was really good at hiding them on how person too.

"No, I'm just saying to think realistically here," Hoseok said as he leaned forward in the backseat of Jimin's Lamborghini Urus. "He's never been in a romantic relationship. He's only been with Jimin and that's all sexual. He has no feelings for you, I'm sure he's never had feelings for anyone—"

"I'll stop you there," Jimin quickly said, a scowl taking over his frown. "You don't know anything about mine and Taehyung's relationship."

Seokjin rolled his eyes and Hoseok sat back with a smirk.

"I do know that Taehyung would kill you and Ghost with no hesitation or remorse. He doesn't care about you, Jimin. And clearly, if he is fucking with this boy, you're replaceable."

There were easy ways to set Jimin off. Unlike the rest of them, Jimin was a ticking bomb ready to explode on anyone or anything. His ability to go from 0 to 100 in no time is why many people tried to avoid getting his bad side. He wasn't nearly as expressive as Hoseok, but when it came to anger, he took the cake and the candles too. Jimin was vengeful, spiteful, and he had a hige ego. If his ego is hurt in anyway, he would rain hellfire.

Yet, Hoseok continued,

"Anyway, I don't think he'd want to be with someone who's like Jungkook anyway, he seems more my type if we're being honest."

It's true, Hoseok liked people who were at the bottom of the chain. When someone was more anxious than him and completely helpless, it set off something in him that he couldn't ignore. So it surprised Hoseok that Taehyung was wasting his time on someone who doesn't seem his type.

Hoseok knew that Seokjin has always wanted to kill Taehyung. They've never gotten along and Hoseok was surprised that Taehyung made it this long without Seokjin just sending a bullet through his head. Though, Taehyung has had many close calls. But Seokjin needed a good reason to kill the younger man and this was a good reason: betraying the oath all members of The Family took upon graduation.

He knew the younger man would never agree but Hoseok thought of Taehyung as his best friend among everyone in The Family. When they first met, they managed to develop a small friendship and had even exchanged knives and practised together. Hoseok had encouraged him to enter Namjoon's classes and Taehyung had pushed him to go back to the hospital where he lived for four years and kidnap possible assets to The Family.

So the idea of Taehyung who was far smarter and more skilled than any member of the mafia dying just because he foolishly pursued a relationship outside the mafia didn't sit right with Hoseok. Which says a lot considering he really enjoyed killing people to get back at them and for betraying the mafia.

He saw the pictures, he knew Taehyung wouldn't casually do hand-holding or voluntarily be around someone he didn't enjoy the presence of. He didn't care if they killed the boy Taehyung was with. Taehyung could always find someone else in the mafia. He only cared about his best friend and it was a funny feeling, really. He's never realized how much he cared for the younger man until now. The only other person he cared deeply about was Kya.

He sat back in the seat, tossing an M&M in his mouth while frowning and listening to the other two men talk.

Minutes turned to an hour and before Hoseok knew it, he was out of M&Ms.

"He knows," Seokjin said without looking away from the boy's apartment which they've been sitting in front of for roughly three hours. Jimin hummed, obviously irritated as he leaned forward on his steering wheel. Hoseok smirked.

"Maybe that car was his," the oldest man continued, not caring that Jimin's anger was growing rapidly. Hoseok found it amusing, Jimin got mad easily when things didn't go his way. Like a spoiled child, if this continued he'd end up doing something drastic.

"I told you we should have followed it," the Seokjin said as he pulled his phone out. He could be at the mansion right now, enjoying his life but instead, he was stuck in a dark alley with an angry man.

"I told you guys we should have never done this," Hoseok added, knowing it would piss Jimin off even more.

"Can you shut up, both of you?" Jimin asked, drumming his fingers against the steering wheel. He was pissed.

"Respect, Jimin," Seokjin reminded earning a scoff and an eye-roll from the said man.

Jimin knew Seokjin was right. The car that passed them about an hour ago was black all over and the windows were too dark to see inside. It hadn't slowed in front of the apartment building nor had it slowed beside his car which is why Jimin dismissed it. But it was the only car that had driven by them could have been Taehyung because the other two cars that came before the black one was a bright yellow Volkswagen Beetle and a silver Nissan Sedan. Taehyung would never drive either of those, he had expensive taste in cars, Jimin knew that much.

As for Hoseok...Jimin wanted to punch him.

"Well, let's go inside?" Jimin suggested.

"No way-"

Seokjin raised his hand to cut Hoseok off. He was also annoyed by Hoseok's shameless loyalty to Taehyung. "I'll allow it."

Before Hoseok could protest more, Jimin pushed the door open and got out. He heard the other door open and Seokjin got out, leaving only him in the car. Hoseok made no hint of leaving so the other two men simply shrugged and made their way across the road. Seokjin didn't like the idea of breaking and entering, he'd usually have one of the gangs do it, but he didn't stop Jimin as Jungkook probably had more evidence in his apartment that proved he and Taehyung were together.

Namjoon created the rule that no member of The Family can date someone outside The Family. This was a way to prevent betrayal or Unloyalty which always ended in death. Before the rule, people tried to use the excuse that they wanted to have a family without worry of bad things happening to them but leaving the mafia after giving the Loyalty Pledge was not an option. As stated several times, the only way for an official member to leave is through death. Until then, their life is tied to The Family.

However, they had the option to work in the many subdivisions or as an internal spy which was less dangerous than actual fieldwork.

Though this boy who Taehyung was with didn't seem like a threat, the man was still going against The Family and unloyalty isn't just brushed under the rug. Taehyung was never an asset to Seokjin and the idea of finally ridding his business of the man put him a slightly better mood.

Getting into the apartment wasn't hard at all. Alongside the torture chambers, Jimin also worked in the tech-savvy areas of the mafia where they created devices that would benefit members. One of those devices was a small rectangular object that had the ability to identify the key shape and size needed to unlock certain doors. It couldn't do that for every key type but 50% of the time, it was accurate. They usually tried using this device for breaking and entering to not trigger a possible alarm system.

The device worked on Jeon Jungkook's door and Jimin and Seokjin welcomed themselves in.

"Damn, he's either too poor to afford any decor or he's just bland as fuck," Jimin mumbled.

"He has OCD, I dont expect much in his living space," Seokjin noted, "I also expect everything will be very organized so if we're looking for papers look in drawers, desks, folders-"

"Laptop?" Jimin held the silver laptop up with one hand, a smile spreading across his face. "I remember he would write like fanfictions about Taehyung, The Family-"

"He knows?"

The younger man shrugged as he sat down on one of the chairs in the living room. "He had known way before Taehyung found him."

Seokjin watched as Jimin opened the laptop and stared at the lock screen. "How?"

Jimin shrugged again. He held his hand up to keep Seokjin from talking as he tried to remember the code one of his tech-nerds made as a way to break any simple password. After a few failed attempts, the password tab formed a box with a green checkmark before it showed his front screen which was a default landscape picture with very few applications on it.

"If he's smart, Taehyung wouldn't allow him to have any written or typed information about him," Seokjin stated.

"I know, but maybe the kid confirmed somewhere that they're together, the pictures are an obvious give-away but I know the kid probably bragged about it somewhere."

While Jimin searched for evidence on Jeon Jungkook's laptop with Seokjin hovering over him, Hoseok stayed alert in the car. He didn't want to get caught stalking Taehyung's possible lover by the man himself and destroy whatever bit of trust they had between them. He chewed the corner of his fingernails as he looked around the dark area. He still didn't like the dark too much so it only added to his sudden anxiety despite the street lamps.

"What are they doing?" Hoseok whispered to himself as he leaned forward from his seat. When his anxiety got too bad, he had a tendency to have a violent meltdown and it seemed like the person walking alone on the street a little ways down was about to be a victim of opportunity.

He clutched his hand around a gun hidden underneath the passenger side seat as he kept his eyes on both the side entrance of the apartment building and the person strolling as if it wasn't one in the morning.

Peeling the skin off the corner of his fingernail, Hoseok clutched the door handle and slowly opened the door. He hated scouting and stalking, it always filled him with anxiety. He preferred recruiting, missions that involved an ambush, and teaching rather than sitting and waiting.

"Fucking hell-"

"Hoseok, what're you doing?"

He flinched when Jimin appeared beside him, a confused look on his face.

"I was getting nervous, you were taking too long," the older man answered, catching sight of Seokjin as he checked his watch, "you took like an hour."

"Right, well I got confirmation that they're together or at least sexually, look," Jimin held up a piece of paper. Hoseok took the paper as he plopped down on the seat in Jimin's car.

"Is this a BDSM contract?" The second oldest asked.

Jimin shrugged. "I guess, but that's all the confirmation we need. We're not allowed to have any type of relationship with outsiders and Taehyung knows that."

But Hoseok knew that wasn't true. Namjoon had said that no-strings attached/"just sex" was alright, only when it becomes serious does it become an offence worthy of punishment for Unloyalty.

"Does sex really mean a relationship? How come we can't just have a sexual thing with-"

"Stop being his dog, Hoseok," Seokjin snapped. "Taehyung dug his own grave."

"We left a little surprise for his boy toy too."

Hoseok pursed his lips and clutched his gun tighter in his hand. The person had disappeared. And now he realized just why Taehyung hated Seokjin so much.

---

Word Count: 1742

Thoughts?

This is all over the place and I had no idea how to end it 😔

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

372K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
83.1K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
744K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
294K 14.3K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...