Kill for you ✔️

By funsizedshorty_

[COMPLETE] [MATURE] ❝Revenge is a bitch, I'll make it my bitch. ❞ Mars Matthews was anything but innocent. Sh... More

A/N
Dedication
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
Epilogue.
Thank you.
Covers.
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter #2

ten.

164K 5.1K 10.1K
By funsizedshorty_

"Mars" Katrina echoes and I feel the anger and shock rise in me.

I lung towards her, slapping her across the cheek and Roman gasps dramatically, making me glare at him.

Always has to make a fucking scene.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I questioned as she faces me again, rubbing her cheek.

Fuck my hand hurts.

"I-I moved here 2 days ago" she shrugs and I scoff.

"Is it because I'm here?" I ask with a glare.

"I didn't know you were here!" she protest and I raise my brows.

Yeah and I can twerk.

"Just like I didn't know you were fucking alive?!" I shriek and she gulps at the tone of my voice.

"Um- I-I don't kno-" I cut her off,

"I don't fucking care anymore, I'm leaving" I say and turn around bumping into a chest. I look up glaring at Vince who narrows his eyes at me.

If he doesn't move I'm gonna throat punch him.

He brings his mouth to my ear, breathing slowly and I gulp,

"Who is she?" he questions, his gaze set on the brown haired girl sobbing behind me.

"A liar, that's what she is" I sneer and push past him walking down the sidewalk.

Katrina, my best friend who I thought died a month after my father just shows up out of fucking no-where and I don't know to react.

My wrist is grabbed by someone and I clench my fist ready to punch them but when I turn around, my eyes soften at Paige who looks at me worriedly.

She pulls me into her, walking further away from the group who is staring at us.

Ryder is standing next to his date watching me with his head tilted.

"Who is she?" Paige repeats Vincent's words from earlier and I shake my head.

"Someone I used to be friends with but I thought she died. I mean I saw her dead body with my own fucking eyes! Now she comes out of no-where and tells me she moved her 2 days ago. Isn't that weird?" I whisper-yell and Paige looks deep in thought.

"Let's just go in there and then you can talk things through without punching her" Paige says and I nod stiffly.

Fucking ruined my plans of punching her.

Paige grins and pulls me towards everyone who breaths a sigh of relief.

God they really love me that much.

Vince comes to my side, putting his large hand on my lower back and pushes me towards the entrance.

I ignore crying Katrina and walk in, everyone following behind.

A young man shows us our seats and gives us all a menu. I sit next to Vince, Paige and Roman besides me. Ryder and Katrina sits opposite us, staring at me expectantly.

"How are you alive?" I question and she snaps her head towards mine, smiling slightly at the soft tone of my voice.

"I don't know. I woke up in a strange room and then a man came to me and said I was in a coma for 3 months and that he saved me. He also told me everyone I know believes I'm dead. I wasn't allowed to go to them because I was in debt to the man, so I worked for him" she starts and looks at me through blurry eyes.

"Do you still work for him?" I ask and she shakes her head hesitantly.

"I stopped last week and ran here to New York for a fresh start. I had no idea you were here" she pouts and I narrow my eyes at her tone.

The tone she used when she was lying.

I keep that thought to myself and glance at the waiter who just arrived to take our orders.

After ordering, everyone sits quietly while I think.

She knew I was here and she knew I knew Ryder. What could she be here for? Who the fuck is the man she worked for?

A hand on my thigh breaks me out of my thoughts and I look towards Vince who has a questionably look on his face. I shake my head, looking around the restaurant.

People are talking with their dates or family, laughing at things and drinking wine or water.

"When did you come here, Mars?" a voice asks and I look at Katrina who is smiling at me.

"Almost 2 months ago" I reply, not meeting her eyes.

She lied to me.

"That's cool! How is your mom?" she adds and I glare at her attempt to get on my good side.

She thinks she knows me? She doesn't know shit about me.

"Still doesn't like you" I speak and she nods her head, gulping.

"How did you two meet?" Ryder is now the one talking and I narrow my eyes at him.

Katrina bounces in her seat excitedly and I roll my eyes when she begins speaking.

"I was 16 at a party and it was my first party. My mother forced my older brother to take me but he left me alone the second me entered so I was alone. A boy a bit older than me was bothering me and I was a shy type so I did nothing at all, until he started touching me and forcing me to go with him into a empty room. Then someone threw a glass bottle at him knocking him out and when I looked, I saw Mars standing on top of him with a scowl, since then she has always been my friend" she smiles at me but I don't return it.

"That's so sweet of you" Roman gushes, bringing his fingers to pinch my cheeks but I grab his pinkie twisting it and he cries out in pain.

"Fuck, I'm sorry" he curses and I let go after a glare from Paige.

"So are you two dating?" Katrina asks, looking between me and Vince, her eyes lingering on Vince longer.

I choke on my water and Vincent hits my back.

"Fuck no" I cough out and Vince nods his head in agreement.

Why does that hurt me to say?

"Good" she mumbles softly and I'm about to asks what that means but our food is placed in front of us.

I grin at the steaming hot food in front of me and I dig in, sighing when the food hits my tongue.

"Still so in love with food, huh?" my ex-bestfriend questions with raised brows and I scoff at her.

"Stop trying to make conversations with me. We are not fucking friends anymore, okay? I don't care if it wasn't your fault that I didn't know you were dead but it's going to take me longer to trust you again" I scowl at her and she nods slowly.

"Okay"

***

Entering my room with a deep sigh, I fall onto my bed with a groan.

Kicking off my shoes, it lands on the floor with a 'thud' and I smile when I get comfortable.

Fucking Katrina had to ruin my date with food.

My door slams open and I yelp, sitting up quickly glaring at the culprit to interrupt my sleep.

I swear one day I'm going to kill everyone before the Americans can.

Ryder walks in, ignoring my glare and sits down on my bed, besides me.

"Should I trust her?" he asks and I look at him weirdly.

"Mamacita, nice of you to show up and fucking ruin my sleep. Really would appreciate if you fuck off" I scowl and he looks at me with a small smile.

"Should I trust her?" he repeats and I sigh.

"Look I don't want to ruin your chance of happiness because of my problems. You can date her, fuck her, I don't care but I don't recommend telling her anything what you do even if you are going to become serious. She gives me this weird creepy vibe and I don't fucking trust her" I say and he nods once.

Blinks. He stands up and walks towards the door and stopping before he leaves, his hand on the door handle.

"I missed you" is all he says before he walks out, slamming the door on his way.

I sit here confused thinking what the fuck he meant by 'I missed you' but shrug it off, thinking it's the lack of sleep.

***

hey! sorry about not updating yesterday but i went to the book store and i came home late. tell me if you like this chapter :)

#marslovesfood

8/22/2021

-Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 10.6K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
72.1K 1.4K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
2M 52.2K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
5.3M 185K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...