I Hope You Come True (Austin...

By galsgalaxy

A city girl named Kendra Lee Anderson got out of an abusive relationship not to long ago and is now moving to... More

Intro
Characters!
Chapter 1 - Fresh Start On Life
Chapter 2 - Is This Real!?
Chapter 3 - First day of Highschool
Chapter 4 - He Makes Everything Better
Chapter 5 - Not ready...
Chapter 6 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 7 - You Can Trust Me
Chapter 8 - Opening up
Chapter 9 - We're Caught
Chapter 10 - Bad Situations
Chapter 11 - Everythings Gunna Be Alright
Chapter 12 - Get Help
Chapter 13 - Relieved
Chapter 14 - Awkward Dinner
Chapter 15 - Big Surprises
Chapter 16 - Everything's Happening So Quickly
Chapter 17 - My Life Is Changing Drastically!
Chapter 18 - Going To Miss This
Chapter 19 - Things Are Heating Up
Chapter 20 - Not The Right Time
Chapter 21 - Perfect Day Indeed!
Chapter 22 - I Met My Idol
Chapter 23 - Loving Every Moment.
Chapter 24 - This Is My Beginning
Chapter 25 - I'm Done
Chapter 26 - Under The Influence Make Bad Choices...
Chapter 27 - Speechless
Chapter 28 - Truth Comes Out
Chapter 29 - I Wish We Could Start Over Again
Chapter 30 - New Beginning Or Wait For You?
Chapter 31 - I'll Wait For You
Chapter 32 - Moving On
Chapter 33 - The Monster's Back
Chapter 34 - Runaway....
Chapter 35 - I've Missed You
Chapter 36 - Just Like Old Times
Chapter 37 - Night Out
Chapter 38 - Show You What You're Missing
Chapter 40 - DMATB Crew Is Back!
Chapter 41 - The Plan Is Just Starting
Chapter 42 - Birthday Surprises
Chapter 43 - Embarrassment...
Chapter 44 - Craving Food...
Chapter 45 - By Your Side
Chapter 46 - Tell him or not?
Chapter 47 - Three Options...Which To Choose?
Chapter 48 - To New Beginnings
Sequel is out! "Don't Turn Your Back"
Epilogue...

Chapter 39 - Finally!

14.2K 259 51
By galsgalaxy

[So after this week I can post EVERYDAY! I've been studying like CRAZY because I have really big important text this week, my grade depends on it if I fail I fail for the whole year and that's not good! So I won't be updating a lot this week either so please bare with me thanks love you guys!]

(I ADDED TO THE LAST CHAPTERS MUSIC AUSTIN MAHONE - SAY YOU'RE JUST A FRIEND! Thought it went good with it... And also this is the first time EVER that I use one of Austin's songs for a chapter :) )

Austin Mahone -Say Somethin

Justin Bieber - Beauty And A Beat

One Direction - Gotta Be You

**Next Day**

**Kendra's POV**

So today Hunter is coming over today... I really hope this goes well unlike the other time we hung out together. I got dressed in light blue jeans, cream color oxfords, peach color blouse, with my hair curled down and fair make up. I sat in my living room waiting for Hunter to arrive. I watched some tv and went on instagram too. There was a knock on the door and my heart sunk. I ran to answer the door. I swung the door open to reveal not Hunter... Only Austin, Alex and Kylie.

"Ugh! Why are you guys doing here!?" I asked disappointed it wasn't Hunter.

"Um I think I'm aloud to come to my own house..." Kylie said walking inside with an attitude.

"Yeah you can but why did you have to be here now? I have a guest coming over and didn't want any of you here... You guys will probably scare him away!"

"We'll be nice no worries!" Alex said plopping his butt on the couch.

"Whatever I'm going to my room, IF SOMEONE RINGS THE DOORBELL DO NOT ANSWER!!!" After said that I ran up to my room kind of annoyed.

**Austin's POV**

"Wait am I the only one who caught on what she said?" I asked

"Yeah... She has a guest coming over." Kylie said rephrasing her words.

"Not just a guest it's a 'him'..."

"She did say him and she was being all weird that we were here... I wonder if her and the 'him' have something..." Alex said. How could she have something with someone else when she should be with me? I questioned myself. Well I did tell her I wasn't ready right now and wanted to be on my own.

"We'll just have to see who it is then..." Kylie said. We watched tv and at chips and waited for this guy to show up. I already know I'm not going to get along quite well with this guy...

Moments later we all heard a knock at door and sprinted for the doorknob and not even acknowledging Kendra he's here.

"MOVE I WANT TO OPEN IT!"

"NO I DO!!" We all argued and shoved each other just to get the door to see who this guy was. Alex managed to get to the door and open it.

His mouth dropped and said "ugh not you again!"

"You know him?" I asked Alex.

"Yeah, we both do actually..." Kylie answered.

"So ermm is Kendra here?" He asked.

"Yeah she’s actually getting ready come in this way..." I said bringing him to living room he sat down on the couch and stared at the tv. Alex turned it off and we all stared at him. "So what's your name?" I asked.

"Hunter."

"Nice... Um Alex, Kylie can I talk to you guys in the kitchen?" I asked.

"Yeah.." We all went to the kitchen except Hunter.

"I really don't like that kid!" Alex said.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure none of us do..." I said. "How do you guys know him?"

"Kenny use to talk to him and Kylie and I went on a double date with them." Alex responded.

"You went on a double date with them!? Why didn't you tell me about him?" I asked.

"I did tell you about him and you got angry and went out with Meredith so I didn't tell you about the double date because you would have gotten more angry..."

"It's whatever because things didn't work out before so things clearly won't work out this time... We don't have to worry about anything guys. Kendra will have him out the door after 5 minutes with being with him no worries." Kylie said confident in her prediction of what will happen between them.

"I hope you're right..." I mumbled under my breath. We walked back into the living and there Kendra was standing next to Hunter with a mad look on her face.

"You evil people!" yup she mad... "Why didn't you tell me Hunter was here and I told you not to answer the door! Plus you left him alone in the living room with the tv off... You people are evil and rude!" Kendra said with her arms crossed.

"Sorry not sorry!" Kylie said with a smile on her face. She's very care free that's for sure!

"Ughh whatevss.... Come on let's get FAR away from these people." They went into the living and we followed and sat on the couch with them. "You guys are so annoying... But Hunter what do you want to do?"

"Well there's a fair downtown we should go!" He replied.

"YES LET'S GO!" Kendra said exciting and hugging Hunter.

"Alright I'm down for the fair!" I said tagging along.

"Umm Austin..."

"What I'm not good enough to hang out with you guys at the fair?"

"Well Alex and I are going too!" Kendra and Hunter just looked at each other I could tell he was annoyed by us.

"I guess you guys could fit in my car..." Hunter said looking at his key.

"Alright let's go!" Kylie and I ran to the car and Alex grabbed his keys running with us out to the door. We sat in his car which was pretty nice and waited for them to come out.

"Guys we need to sabotage their day, we need to get rid of him!" Alex said.

"Sounds like a plan to me!"

"Shh guys they're coming!" Kylie warned us. They got in the car and Hunter started driving, Kendra was in the passenger seat and Kylie, Alex and I were in the back seat. We drove for about 15 minutes since downtown San Antonio wasn't far.

"Swag guys we're here!" I said... I could see Hunter roll his eyes in the review mirror but I didn't care because I knew at the end of the day I would win Kenny's heart! ❤

We got inside and followed Hunter and Kendra everywhere!

"Hunter I want one!" Kendra said pointing at the stuffed animal.

"Alright I got this!" Hunter said paying the man to play the game and win the stuff animal. He played 4 time and couldn't win the game, Alex, Kylie and I stood off on the side laughing while Kendra looked a bit embarrassed. "This game is wicked hard!" Hunter said on his 7th try.

"Move idiot!" A small boy said wanting to play.

"Fine go first but it's wicked hard and you probably won't even win!" Hunter said stepping aside and wrapping his arms around Kendra's waist. I felt myself get get mad but I just took a deep breath in and out and stayed calm.

"AND WHAT LOSER!!!!!!!" The little boy yelled in Hunter's face and walked off with his big prize.

"Did that really just happen?" Kylie said laughing. I could almost see the veins popping out on the side of his neck.

"This game is rigged!" Hunter said to the man running the stand.

"No it's not just watch how it's done!" I said paying the man. I won on the first try...

"What prize do you want son?" The man said. I pointed to the stuffed animal Kendra wanted and gave it to her.

"Thanks Austin..." Hunter just gave me a dirty look I could tell he didn't like me AT ALL! But I didn't mind I liked seeing him get angry.

**Kendra's POV**

"Why are they doing this?" Hunter asked me.

"Doing what?"

"Ruining our date! They're annoying! And if you really wanted to be with me you would tell them to stop or show them you want to be with me!" Honestly Hunter's sounding like a little bitch right now and it's annoying as fuck! [Sorry for the cuss words!] I don't even know if I want to be with him... Wait we aren't even together! But whatever makes him happy and makes him shut up...

"Omg lets go on the ferris wheel babe!" I said holding Hunter's hand. I saw Austin's eyes go wide when I said that out loud. I didn't want to hurt him but he'll get over it I guess..

Hunter whispered "that's more like it!" and kissed my cheek. We walked over to the ferris wheel and waited in line. By the time it was our to get a seat me and Hunter sat down on one Austin got his own and Kylie and Alex got one too. I was kind of uncomfortable because Hunter kept on getting closer and closer. This was the first time I was ever on a ferris wheel with a boy and I wish I was on with Austin.

"Guess what?"

"What?" I asked.

"This is the best time I had all day..."

"Oh well um my favorite part of the day was when Austin got ketchup on you by mistake, you can't lie it was pretty funny!" Hunter just rolled his eyes. But the worst thing was he started to lean in and close his eyes... Man he looked weird! As he came closer I went farther and backed away.

"Is there something wrong?" Hunter asked backing away from me.

"Nope I'm fine..."

"Then kiss me." He said leaning in closer.

"Oh..um.. ermm..okay..." his lips crashed with mine, I didn't feel a thing though. There were no sparks, no butterflies in my stomach... Nothing. I pulled away from the boring kiss and he smiled.

"That's was great!" I just smirked and went on my phone... We finally got off the ferris wheel after 5 minutes that felt like hours.

"Can we go home now?" I asked.

"Yeah we can hang out at your house now!" Hunter said, but the only reason why I wanted to go home was to get away from him but now he wants to come over great! -.- 😣

We all got to my house and Hunter and I went to the kitchen and Ky, Alex and Austin hung out in the living room. I was sitting on the counter top and Hunter was standing in front of me telling me funny story's and jokes. Yeah he was rude, an ass and thought he was better than everyone but one positive about him is he's so funny!

**Austin's POV**

"Today was pretty funny mostly annoying Hunter and pissing him off!" Kylie said laughing.

"Do you guys want to Go to the kitchen with them and annoy Hunter some more?" I asked Alex and Kylie smiling.

"Of course!" Alex answered. We got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Sup guys!" I said sitting down next to Kendra on the counter.

"Not you guys again! Come on leave us alone for once!" Hunter said.

"Is there something wrong?" Kylie asked crossing her arms and looking at him.

"Yeah you guys are damn annoying!"

"Okay I think you should go now..." Kendra said "I'll walk you out..." Kendra hoped off the counter.

"No it's okay babe I'll walk myself out. But first..." He grabbed her waist leaned in and went to kiss her but I couldn't help to see her kiss him.

I got up and said "excuse me" stepped in front of Hunter and kissed Kendra. We made out for about a minute and we both pulled away. She smiled and so did I and the best part was Hunter was gone. I looked over to Kylie and her mouth was dropped open and Alex was just standing there smiling.

"That's my boy!!!" Alex said patting me on the back.

"You got balls dude!" Kylie said. They went back to the living room. As for me and Kendra I grabbed her hand and brought her to the stairs. We sat down on the steps and talked...

"Kendra..."

"Austin..."

"Have you noticed anything different?" I asked.

"Nope what is it?"

"It's my feelings for you they've grown ever since the first time I met you... I want us to be more then friends. Seeing you with Hunter killed me and made me realize I want you a billion times more then ever! Will you please be my girlfriend?" She smiled and kissed me softly. "So I'm guessing that's a yes?"

"Yes!" She hugged me tight and we just sat there and talked the rest of the night.

**Kendra's POV**

YES FINALLY I GOT MY BOYFRIEND BACK! Hollllerrr! Tonight Austin was going to sleepover And Kylie was sleeping out at Alex's house. And no we did not do anything dirty... 😝 😉 ... Mostly because my mom was home! We laid in bed and watched Spongebob Squarepants since I'm such a kid. I eyes became heavy and so I just closed them and thought about things. Austin called Alex and they were talking about weird guy stuff. When I was going to open my eyes and get a drink of water they started talking about Austin and I. Basically Austin was just saying he was grateful to have me back as his girlfriend and never wanted to lose me again. But what made me the happiest was he said "dude I love her... Not just >love< I mean I'm IN LOVE with her." I couldn't believe what I heard. I was for sure in love with him too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 3.2K 60
||COMPLETE|| Amber Blake is having dreams, and they just might be the key to saving her best friend, Mark. Unfortunately, she's too preoccupied prete...
32.2K 513 25
This girl named Danielle Lanza just moved to Texas from Massachusetts. She goes to the beach the week before school starts and meets a boy named Alex...
75.8K 2.6K 22
Seventeen-year-old Kendra Watson and her mother live in Chicago where life is difficult and unpredictable. Kendra is battling between her physical ap...
44K 1K 19
Claire Villanueva is no other than Robert Villanueva's older sister. She's told not to fall in love with her brothers friend, but she does it anyways...