Over (Fifth harmony/You)

By jvstgrand

It's so hard to forget about the people who once loved you and cared for you. And it's harder to forget the o... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
pls read!!

chapter 13

21.1K 610 49
By jvstgrand

Isabelle stayed for about a couple more hours in my tour bus before taking off and promising that she'll be at the concert tonight to see me "kill it" out on stage. I sigh as I sit alone in my tour bus, my crew getting ready for the concert in the arena, I close my eyes. Thinking about todays earlier event, why would Normani apologize? More importantly, why did it hurt so much? I should over them by now.. I-I don't even know anymore..

My phone begins to ring, I look down to see who's calling. Normani, Her name flashes across the screen of my phone. She's been trying to get in touch with me ever since my little scene I had earlier. I'm surprised my phone hasn't died yet. I let my phone ring until it flashes indicating that I have a missed call. I let out another sigh. They're probably worrying about me, but they'll see me later tonight. I lay down on the couch, closing my eyes.

A little nap won't hurt.

~~~~

"Y/N!!!!!" I hear her cute voice yell, I groan covering my head with a pillow. 

"Go away.." I mumble, before loosing all the oxygen in my lungs as I feel her body jumps on top of mine.

"You've been sleeping for 8 hours babe." Normani says, I uncover my face as I rub my eyes.

"That's how long you're supposed to sleep babe, but I'm aiming for 9 or 10," I say with a small smile, before I feel her cuddle into me, resting her head in the crook of my neck.

"I know, but I feel like I never get to see you anymore.. I miss you." She mumbles, her warm breaths hitting my neck. It causes me to chuckle.

"Well you're here now and so am I, you don't have to miss me anymore." I say softly, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too."

"Y/N I, I need to tell you some-"

~~~~

"Y/N! WAKE UP, YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO GET READY!" I hear one of my crew members yell as the other crew member shakes me awake. I instantly sit up,

"Shit," I mumble as I get up and dash to wardrobe and make up to get ready. As I get to the room, I think about the dream I was having when I was napping. I've been having those kind of... Flashbacks lately, ever since the beginning of the tour. What does it mean? It has to have some type of meaning.. Ugh, now's not the time to worry about this.

--

I barely got to backstage on time to get my, "ears", as they call them hooked up and ready to go. I missed both Fith Harmony's and Ariana's set. I slightly feel bad, but I shake off that feeling. As the five girls finish up their performance, I go get ready as I take a couple deep breaths to keep myself calm.

"Y/N!" I hear someone yell from behind me, I turn around to see Ariana walk up to me. She looks concerned, I already know what's coming next.

"Are you alright?" She asks, her tone is soft and sweet. Her hand finds its way to my arm as she rubs my skin gently with the pad of her thumb. I nod.

"I'm fine.. I just got scared because of um, heights." I reply quickly, "I hate heights.."

"Right, sure." She says, I can tell she's not convinced. But surprisingly she doesn't push the topic. "So are you ready for our duet?" She asks, I furrow my brows at her. Duet?

"Yes, Duet." Damn, I must've been thinking out loud.

"Remind me, why are we doing a duet again?" I ask a bit confused as I look at her, she just giggles which causes me to smile for some reason.

"We're singing 'Best Mistake', rememeber?" I nod, remembering the discussion about the duet a last week.

"Right, right" I say, chuckling. I feel her engulf me in a tight hug, I reciportate.

"It's your turn to get on stage, kill it." She says, before giving me a light peck on the cheek, "Can't wait for our duet!" She yells out while she walks away. I smile when she does and I get ready to get onto stage once again.

---

"Wellllll Chicagoooooo" I say into the microphone with the brightest smile. I love this, I love my life.. Most of the time. These people, my fans, correction, my family give me all the love and support I could ever need.

"I think it's time for a duet, isn't it?" I say, the crowd roars with approval. I nod a couple times as the crowd's screams die down.

"This is kind of a shocker, performing with this gal, but I assure you that she's gorgeous, talented, and I'll always care about this girl.." The crowd gives a few hollers and mumurs, ".. Ariana Grande!!" There were a few surprised gasps, and much more loud screams. What's new?

I look over to the right side of the stage, seeing Ariana walking up to me as she waves to the crowd. Flashing one of her famous gleaming smiles at them, I open my arms and we hug. I can practically feel the emotions gushing out of the fans as we hug. I see a couple of flashes, knowing this will be all over the internet later. We both pull away and face the crowd.

"Hello everyone, again." Ariana says cutely. "Who's ready for a duet?" The crowd finishes up their squeals and screams in response.

"Then let's get to 'Best Mistake' shall we?" I say.

"We shall." The shorter girl replies. The music begins to fill the arena, and Ariana's voice booms through the speakers.

Ariana: How soon do we forget
How we felt
Dealing with emotions
That never left
Playing with the hand that
We were dealt
In this game

Maybe I'm the sinner
And you're the saint
Gotta stop pretending
What we ain't
Why we pointing fingers
Anyway
When we're the same

Break up, make up
Total waste of time
Can we please make up
Our minds
And stop acting like we're blind

'Cause if the water dries up, and the moon stops shining
Stars fall, and the world goes blind
Boy, you know I'll be saving my love for you,
For you

'Cause you're the best mistake I've ever made
But we hold on, hold on

There's no pot of gold in the rainbows we chase
But we hold on, hold on..

Y/N:I guess time's wasting

Tick tocking, lip locking
How can we keep the feelings fresh?
How do we zip lock it?
Wear your heart up on your sleeve
So watch out for pick pockets
I guess to go the distance
We might need to pit stop it
Hold up
I know love can be a beach with no shore
I done count to ten, lost my temper and went back to four
I know sometimes it's hard to realize I'm the man that you need
I had a dream we branched out
Started a family tree
And I feel like that everything we do is overdue
You ask why I love your mom so much
'Cause she's a older you
I wish that you were happy
I guess that's the one thing I should be providing
Ain't no number twos we both ones of ones
And we the oddest couple only human
Except you, you a goddess
Only lying to you when I lie it down just being honest
When you start as friends it's hard to say you're never going back
If I'm not the one then I'm the best mistake you ever had.

I can't help but look at Ariana, already to see her looking back at me. It's like we're both in a trance, I walk closer to her. Letting my hand slip into hers, intertwining our fingers... what's going on?

Ariana:Break up, make up

Total waste of time
Can we please make up
Our minds
And stop acting like we're blind

'Cause if the water dries up, and the moon stops shining
Stars fall, and the world goes blind
Boy, you know I'll be saving my love for you, for you

'Cause you're the best mistake I've ever made
But we hold on, hold on

There's no pot of gold in the rainbows we chase
But we hold on, hold on.

She keeps her eyes locked on mine as she sings the lyrics.

I'll be saving my love for you, for you.

The music fades and I feel like we're the only two in the whole entire arena. The world stops, this seems all too familiar. The obnoxious screaming of the crowd is what brings us both back to reality. I blink a few times before turning back to the crowd. 

"Well there you have it folks!" I feel Ariana squeeze my hand.

"Thanks you and goodnight!!!" We both yell as we both run off stage.

I need to find Isabelle, now.

-------------------------------

OH THE UPDATE IS FINALLY HERE, PRAISE GOD. I've been procrastinating for the longest time, I'm truly sorry. But also I've been busy with school work and volunteering and drums and (attempting) to exercise. It's been a lot, but I'll try to find time to update more quicker. I love you all, sorry for any mistakes or typos!:)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
312K 9.6K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
3.9K 216 12
It was unexpected at first, a pop star with a bad past and a girl who's lost everything. But they were able to make it work out... at first. "Why do...
184K 5.2K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.