Never Be Alone ‬ ● Cash (au)

By lushlifeluxlife

" Take a piece of my heart and make it on your own so when we are apart you'll never be alone." More

0.1
0.2
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
Authors Note
0.23
0.24
0.25

0.3

3.6K 117 6
By lushlifeluxlife

- Nash -

I looked around the room.Cameron, my friend Matthew and I were currently hanging out in Cameron and I's apartment. I felt lonely because Cameron was talking to Matthew and not to me.  I its not like I'm jealous of Matthew.Its just that I hate when Cameron ignores me. I was cut off from my thoughts when I heard the ringing of a phone. I looked around and my eyes landed on Matthew who took a step into the kitchen.

"Hey Nash you okay baby?"Cameron asked me.

I looked at him and fake smiled.

'Yeah of course I'm fine. Well no duh I'm not okay get rid of Matthew.' I though of saying.

"Yeah I'm totally okay."I said with a fake smile.

Cameron nodded and Matthew walked into the room and sat back down on the couch.

"So what did I miss?"Matthew said with a chuckle.

"Nothing much."Cameron said and shrugged.

After this they continued to talk for hours and finally Matthew left. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Sorry I ignored you baby.I just barely get a chance to talk to Matthew.:Cameron said.

"Might as well be in love with him."I said and rolled my eyes.

"What are you talking about Nash? I don't love him I love you."He said.

I sighed softly and nodded.

"Well let's go to sleep its late anyways."I said and shrugged.

Cameron nodded and began to cuddle with me. I smiled and kissed her cheek and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much baby boy and I always will.Only you,no one else."

----
A/N:
Hello it's Mari again.Thanks for reading.I hoped you enjoyed this and also thanks for the reads.It probably seems like a little but to me it's huge because I published this like a few hours ago. I love you all.

- Mari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...