0.1

- Nash -

I cuddled with my boyfriend Cameron, Cameron Dallas.

I loved every minute we spent together since we hardly ever had time together,since he always had to model or act but it's not like I stop him from doing something he loves to do,I actually let him do the stuff he loves to do and he does the same with me.

I kissed his forehead and smiled softly. Cameron and I recently moved into a house together.We both deiced that we should get a home with each other since we both have been with each for about six months.

I watched his eyes closed as he began to fall asleep.I stood up slowly and kissed his forehead .

"I love you." I said.

I walked to the kitchen and began to prepare food since Cameron probably would be hungry.I ran a hand through my hair and watched the food as I played on my phone.After the food was done I stopped the stove fire.I looked up and noticed a sleepy Cameron.

"Cuddle with me Nash, I'm cold."He said.

I nodded.I took his hand and led the sleepy Cameron to the couch and began to cuddle with him. I looked at him and watched his eyes flutter shut.  I kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight my prince."

----------

A/N:
Hello! This is the first chapter of this book but I will try to update when I can. I'll try to update everyday.Bye for now!

- Mari