0.3

- Nash -

I looked around the room.Cameron, my friend Matthew and I were currently hanging out in Cameron and I's apartment. I felt lonely because Cameron was talking to Matthew and not to me.  I its not like I'm jealous of Matthew.Its just that I hate when Cameron ignores me. I was cut off from my thoughts when I heard the ringing of a phone. I looked around and my eyes landed on Matthew who took a step into the kitchen.

"Hey Nash you okay baby?"Cameron asked me.

I looked at him and fake smiled.

'Yeah of course I'm fine. Well no duh I'm not okay get rid of Matthew.' I though of saying.

"Yeah I'm totally okay."I said with a fake smile.

Cameron nodded and Matthew walked into the room and sat back down on the couch.

"So what did I miss?"Matthew said with a chuckle.

"Nothing much."Cameron said and shrugged.

After this they continued to talk for hours and finally Matthew left. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Sorry I ignored you baby.I just barely get a chance to talk to Matthew.:Cameron said.

"Might as well be in love with him."I said and rolled my eyes.

"What are you talking about Nash? I don't love him I love you."He said.

I sighed softly and nodded.

"Well let's go to sleep its late anyways."I said and shrugged.

Cameron nodded and began to cuddle with me. I smiled and kissed her cheek and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much baby boy and I always will.Only you,no one else."

----
A/N:
Hello it's Mari again.Thanks for reading.I hoped you enjoyed this and also thanks for the reads.It probably seems like a little but to me it's huge because I published this like a few hours ago. I love you all.

- Mari