0.2

- Cameron -

I looked at Nash. He looked so damn cute when he was sleeping.I kissed his forehead and the blue eyed boy awakened.I smiled at him.

"Good morning my prince."I said and pecked his lips.

"Good morning ."He said with a smile and pecked back.

I picked him up bridal style and walked to the kitchen and set him down on the kitchen island.

" What does my prince want to eat  this wonderful morning ?"I asked with a smile.

Nash blushed a light pink.I kissed his blush and smiled.He let out a small giggle.

"French Toast!"He said.

I smiled at him and looked around and got out the ingredients to make the French toast.

"Would you like to help me Nashy?"I asked.

Nash nodded and got off of the island and walked over to me.

"Wait we need our aprons and our chef hats."Nash said and ran off somewhere.

After a few mintues he came back with a chef hat on and a apron.He handed me a chef hat and a apron.I put on the chef hat and the apron.Nash smiled softly at me.

"So what do we do first?"He asked me,questionigly.

"We have to crack the eggs and put it in the bowl."I said as I pointed to the eggs and the bowl.

Nash nodded and followed the instructions.I told him the rest of the instructions.After a while we both finally made French toast.I brung both of our plates to the island.Nash and I sat down at the island and began to eat.I smiled at him and pecked his lips .

"Thanks for making breakfast today!"Nash said with a smile.He always smiled.I loved it when he smiled because when he did his bright blue eyes would shine.

"You're welcome baby boy."

------
A/N:
Thanks so much for reading the first chapter.Trust me there will be more to come.Yay! Double update!

- Mari