You Interest Me \\L x F!Reader

By entriico

"Would you mind if I asked for your assistance?" She looked up from the ground to meet his eyes that were alr... More

1: Pandas In A Candy Shop
2: Sweet Coincidences And Home Sweet Home
3: Ever Met A Candy Man That Hates Sour Candy?
4: Reaper of Death? Is that You?
5: Confess Your Sins To The Detective And You Shall Be Free
6: KIRA (Japanese); Meaning: Biggest Pain In The Ass
7: Ironically, Death Is Not An Option
8: Apple For Your Thoughts?
9: Mother Dearest That Was Sent From Hell
11: They're The Yagami's, Apparently
12: Nice Guys Get Shot
13: Watari's Loyal Helper
14: Solving Crime and Looking Good While Doing So
15: It's Not Home If Matsuda's Stupidity Is Not There
16: It's The 31st Of October, Can We Prepare For Christmas Now?
17: Cuffs and Kicks, It All Makes Her Sick
18: Welcome Home, My Precious Child
19: Date Nights, Romance and Murder
20: Forgive Thy Enemy, But Only After They Have Been Hanged
21: Walk With Hope And You'll Never walk Alone Again
22: Memories In Your Photograph
23: If Ghosts Aren't Real, Then What The Hell Is This?
24: Do You Believe in Eternal Happiness?
25: The Harboured Tales of Grief And Fear
26: That's Our Mello Alright
27: Terrifying Situations And Terrifying Phone Calls
28: Don't Stand Too Close The Heart, Plastic Melts
29: Young Kids And Stupid Mistakes
30: Whoever Said 'Communication Is Key', Fucking Lied
31: Tears Come From The Heart, Not The Brain
32: Party Time and Past Times
33: "If I Can't Have You, No One Can"
34: He's Just A Soul Whose Intentions Are Good
35: Anxiety Is A Reminder Of What You Have Done Wrong
36: The Greatest Detective's Hardest Case Yet
37: Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
38: Leave No Stone Unturned. They're Gonna Get You
39: She's A Human With An Independent Will. Freedom? Not So Much
40: Welcome To The Club, Pal
EPILOGUE: A Fairytale Prince Wears A Crown, Ours Wear Jeans
AUTHORS NOTE

10: Realizations And Sugar Rushes

8.9K 366 288
By entriico

"Ryuzaki, Ms. Y/n. Are you both ready?"

"We'll be down in a minute Watari," She smiled warmly at the man before he left.

Y/n put some papers in a box, closing it up. She picked up the box and walked to the bedroom where the detective was.

She walked in on him making the bed.

"Come on L, Watari is waiting."

"Yes, of course," He arranged the pillows before his eyes laid on her figure, "Would you like me to carry that box?"

It was a bit heavy but Y/n refused to lose to a box filled with papers, "I got it."

He restrained a smile, very well knowing she was struggling but she was so stubborn, there was no way he could get Y/n to hand it over.

"Then, we should go."

Y/n turned around and started walking with L by her side. He sneaked his hand under her arm and the box, placing a hand under it.

L lifted it slightly and slowly so it would be lighter for her.

They moved hotels again. This one was a bit far from the last and a lot further from where she lived.

The mistake she made was depending too much on her mother.

She felt so messy with her life.

She didn't have a job, she was depending on this man and she didn't know what would happen in the future.

What would happen after the Kira case, would he want her staying with him after?

Y/n was scared more than anything because for the first time she was independent.

She looked out the window, not paying attention to the surroundings that quickly passed by but the sky.

The dark night sky that was laced with stars.

She believed when someone passed, they became a star and the brightest star were the ones of a loved one.

She always looked for the brightest star for her, her dad.

It always comforted her.

Though the windows were rolled up, it was very cold and quiet. The lights of buildings and street lights flashed on her face as they passed by.

She settled deeper in the back rest of the car seat and exhaled deeply but softly.

"What are you thinking about?"

Y/n head turned to the detective who was already looking at her.

She cleared her throat, thinking quickly.

"Ducks are so cool, you know? They can fly, swim and walk on land." Y/n didn't want to burden him with the truth.

"That's not what you were thinking."

On some level she knew he would come to that conclusion.

"What are you? A detective?" Y/n joked.

The lights flashed on his face split seconds at a time and allowed Y/n to see the concerned look on his face

"I'm hungry." she distracted

"Well, what are you feeling for? Watari would get it for you."

"Surprise me."

Y/n heard Ryuzaki laugh quite softly.

She laid her head on his shoulder. The detective inched closer so her head sat comfortable, Y/n cheeks heated up instantly by his act.

Once at the new hotel they began unpacking.

Ryuzaki got all the boxes from the car to the hotel room whilst Y/n unpacked.

Once all that was done, she hooked up two computer in L's room and four in the main living room.

She powered all of them to ensure they were all working, sure enough it was. She took the time to set her room.

She was almost finished when she heard L call her name from the living room.

Y/n made her way to him and saw him holding a box of pizza, setting it on the coffee table.

As they ate, enjoying each other's company, she thought it would be a good time to bring up what she saw in Light's room.

Y/n cleared her throat and stood up, "I have to tell you something," she took his silence as a push to continue, "It might sound crazy but there's no way I can make this up, okay?"

"What is it?"

Y/n went on about the death note, the rules and the shinigami.

It was a lot to take in.

"I believe you but I do need to see this for myself. It certainly does explain how Light can kill without being there, it puts a lot in perspective now," he muttered, placing a thumb on his lip, "It still begs the question; how can the second Kira kill without a name?"

"Maybe we're missing something. There was a lot of talk about shinigami and stuff, what stands out or doesn't make sense."

"The eyes."

"What?"

"The second Kira said that Kira didn't have the eyes."

This got the two thinking, L scratched his knee as Y/n walked up and down.

Then she stopped, causing the detective to look at her

"L, What is the one thing that the second Kira can do that Kira can't?"

"Kill without needing a name."

"Well that's it. Shinigami can see a person's name whilst looking at their face so it they can kill whoever they want considering they're the Gods of death. What if this eyes allows a person to see their enemies name, whether if it's a sudden knowledge they receive once looking at them or they can see it when they look at a person is still unknown. It would explain why they have it and Kira doesn't."

"How did he get that? Is it a ritual they have to partake in or is it a deal?" L bite on his nail.

"I'd think a deal, if it was a ritual Kira would've done it. The deal takes something Kira doesn't want to give up."

"We have to look out for people that seems new in Light's life. Since we know they met already, they would need to keep in touch,"

Y/n sat on the coffee table and she looked at the man before her.

"Light's probably trying to figure out ways to get you in contact with the second Kira so they can see your name," she sighed, burying her head in her hands.

L leaned forward and pried her hands away so she could look at him, "Stop worrying."

"I can't help but worry."

"I'll figure something out, Y/n," He reassured. He hated seeing her so sad and stressed, "Would you like to watch a movie? You like those, don't you?"

"I guess." She rubbed her eyes, "But I don't want to if you're not into it."

He patted the place next too him.

Y/n immediately took the seat and leaned into the couch as she propped her foot on the coffee table.

They both settled on a movie and put it on.

Y/n was way too tired to stay awake for the entirety so she fell asleep against the detective's arm. He didn't dare to move to wake her.

He muted it, opening his laptop to finish up on some work while Y/n was latched onto him.

God he loved it when she did.

Hours turned into days, days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months.

The number of hotels the two moved from were insane.

The two spent most of their time with each other in the living room, falling asleep on the couch- mainly Y/n anyway.

It was their routine.

They would share ideas and theories, trying to make sense of their new knowledge of the case, watch movies, eat a ton of sweets and candy.

L enjoyed Y/n on a sugar rush. She was hyperactive, always jumping around the detective or singing her lungs out and was clingier than ever.

When the night caved in, Ryuzaki would insist she should go to bed but Y/n always refused but he wouldn't worry too much about it since eventually she would fall asleep on the couch against the man's arm.

Sometimes he'd sleep for an hour or so himself but mostly he stayed awake, doing some sort of work and making sure nothing happened to Y/n whilst she slept.

This night was different.

Y/n woke up in the early morning, she noticed it was still dark outside. She looked over to the sleeping man beside her.

A smile crept on her face, seeing as he slept in his crouched position as well. Ryuzaki looked so peaceful, she was happy to see him like that.

His head was tilted to the side, lying comfortably on his shoulder.

Y/n took the blanket that was on her and draped it around his shoulders and arms.

There was no way she could go back to sleep now, the task force would be there in a couple hours so it was best for her to stay awake.

Y/n was much happier away from her mother. Despite everything she put her through, she was sill worried about her.

She knew she shouldn't

Y/n opened the fridge and took out a bowl that had was filled with jello. She took a spoon from one of the small drawers.

She sat on the kitchen counter, the cold bowl on her bare thighs and dug in.

"Oh my God." she moaned slightly, "Was this made in heaven?"

It was the perfect amount of sweet and the texture was on point.

"It was actually made by Watari."

Y/n was startled by the voice since she was alone and wasn't expecting anyone else.

She looked her right to meet the dark, tired eyes of the detective.

She hovered her hand over her mouth and asked with a mouthful of jello, "What are you doing up?"

" I could ask you the same thing, giggles."

Y/n cringed at the name, "That was one time." she groaned.

He neared closer to her, "Why are you up?"

His voice was deeper when he was tired or had just woken up

"Just decided to wake up a bit early," the girl shrugged, bringing a spoon full of jello to her mouth.

"It's 4 a.m Y/n." L looked at her with scrutiny.

When Y/n noticed this she stopped herself, "Oh, I'm sorry." She brought a spoon of jello to his lips, he wasn't going to say no to that.

She smiled and continued eating, giving L a spoonful when he had finished with the last she gave.

"What are you doing up? I left you sleeping."

"After some time I didn't feel you beside me so I had to make sure you were alright." he said as if it was normal.

The detective saw her cheeks turning pink but didn't mention it.

"He has to show me how he made this." she said after unwillingly closing the bowl, setting it beside her.

Y/n grabbed L's arm and pulled him to the space between her legs.

He felt her touching his hair but was unsure as to what she was doing, "What are you doing?"

"You have lint in your hair." she picked at the small white fuzz in his fluffy hair, "Were you cleaning the sofa or something? Jesus."

When she picked out all she ran her fingers through his hair, it was soft and passed through her fingers with ease.

"Don't stop." he said, lost in her touch.

She did as she was told, Y/n felt the detective's arm around her waist as he didn't know where else to put it.

He laid his head on her shoulder, laying it close to the side of Y/n's neck as she played with L's hair

Ryuzaki loved the feeling, it was comforting and he couldn't help it. He never pictured himself being touchy with anyone, he didn't know he was capable of it.

He felt out of character when around her, he didn't even recognize himself.

Sure enough he felt emotions but this was different. He was expressing those feelings and crazy enough, it felt right.

Ryuzaki was never dependent on anyone, even with Watari he was just a man who knew everything about him and helped him out whenever the detective needed.

L did care for Watari as he did see him as a father figure but didn't necessarily need his presence with him all the time.

He needed Y/n's presence, he needed her here. If not he'd feel empty or something was missing.

"L?" she called softly.

"Hm?"

Y/n giggled softly, "You're getting sleepy, aren't you?"

She felt him as he shook his head no

"Come on L."

She jumped off the counter and dragged him to bed.

"Get in." he demanded as he laid down, Y/n raised her eyebrows but complied anyway.

She got in next to him, slipping under the covers.

Y/n moved herself up more on the bed she could play with L's hair since it seemed to make him quite sleepy.

Within minutes he was out cold and so was she.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 9 10
Y/n is a International CIA Spy. The best of the best. She doesn't have set missions, always different, always exciting. Things happen (I can't tell y...
1M 21.4K 184
ADVENTURETIMEFANTICS L X READER ONESHOT SERIES 2 BOOK 1 [BOOK 1/3] [UNEDITED] So by now you would know the drill, but this ones a bit different! This...
330K 15.3K 59
The allusive L. No one has ever seen his face, heard his real voice, knows his real name. Expect for his secret lover no one knows he has, you. Hopel...
1.7K 64 18
Is everything that we do our fate ? Or is it our choices ? What are bonds ? How deep do they go ? It may seem like everything that we do is our fate...