Half-Light

By JustAReader248

(Warning - Poly/Femslash) I had never given much thought to how I would die. I was only twenty-four, I had my... More

Preface
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
AN
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

198 12 4
By JustAReader248

Hi all, sorry for the loooog wait. I'm having some trouble getting back into it, but I got a chapter out, sorry for its quality, please let me know if I snuffed up.

Chapter 9

Crush

"Hey, Isabella, are you even listening to me?"

Leah pushed me a bit making me blush, because no I haven't been listening to anything she's said so far. My mind's been too busy reliving the very arousing images of Alice in her underwear as I conjured clothing for her.

I groaned and rubbed my face. When I looked up, Leah was smirking at me and there was a glint of mischief in her eyes. "I know that look you've got. You're crushing on someone. Tell me everything!"

I flinched slightly, "It's just an attraction, nothing else, and besides she already has a mate."

Jasper's face popped up in my mind and the thought of them together in that way started my hormones up again, that brilliant but forbidden thought of all three of us together, flitting through my mind's eye.

Leah smirked and moved closer, "So, it's one of the vamps, is it the tall, sexy blonde?" I scrunched my face a little, Rosalie was gorgeous, yes, but her personality left a lot to be desired. "Oh, so it's the midget then, I never thought you were gay though?"

I glared at her, but then signed in defeat, "Honestly, I didn't know either, I've never been with anyone before, and hell I've never even had friends before you and Alice."

Leah looked at me in total shock, but then her face twisted into a salacious grin, "Yeah, I could help out if you'd like, that's what friends are for after all?"

She moved quick as lightning, placing herself on my lap, her legs on either side of me, her hands wrapping around my shoulders, I gasped as she came closer, her intent quite clear. She was going to kiss me.

But it was wrong, my whole being screamed that this wasn't right, I wanted to push her off and run, but before I could move and thankfully before she could close the gap, my phone rang.

I turned my face away and pushed her off gently. "Jasper?"

The first thing I heard was a vicious snarl and then Jasper spoke, his voice thick with repressed anger. "Whatever you're doing, don't."

I was confused for a few seconds before my brain caught up. Alice could see the wolves. I grinned and nodded my head, happy that my gift had powered up Alice's ability. Although, I was still wearing my bracelet, so how did she see me?

Leah giggled and I realized I still haven't answered him, I closed my eyes and said, "What do you mean Jasper, what's going on?"

I heard him exhale, "Can we meet up today, Isabella? How about at your house in twenty minutes?"

Surprised I glanced towards Leah, she wasn't helping simply smirked at me and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Alright, I was supposed to meet my Dad, to go to Seattle today, but he was called in n an emergency."

I grimaced, I knew what the emergency was, the nomads were getting closer now, hopefully, the Cullen's would deal with them when the time came since I wasn't going to be with them when they were playing baseball.

I hung up after a strained goodbye and turned towards Leah. She was still smirking and honestly, I wasn't too mad at her, she hadn't mentioned Sam once and seemed to be doing a lot better with the whole Emily thing considering the girl was here now and growing closer to her imprint.

The ride back home was filled with silly banter and not-so-subtle hint at my attraction towards Alice, Leah even made some suggestions about how I could relieve myself of all my pent-up sexual tensions as if I didn't already know what masturbation was.

Alice and Jasper were already there waiting so with a tense wave from me and heated glares from the two vampires, Leah quickly drove off back to the reservation.

"Hey guys, so what's wrong?"

Alice looked at Jasper before smiling at me, "Well, I just wanted to spend some time with you." She darted forward, wrapping me up in her arms. After a few seconds, she still hadn't let go and was actively rubbing her tiny body against mine.

I was about to complain, because honestly what was she doing when she moved away and I saw her black eyes turn back into the gold I was used to from the Cullen's.

Jasper was smirking, and when he caught my eye he wrapped me up in his arm, tucking me into his side as he led me to their car.

Alice was chattering away, apparently, they decided to take me car shopping, they had talked to my Dad and organized everything, even dinner.

I simply nodded, my mind racing with desires I had never ever experienced before. My face burned, but they never pointed it out or even acknowledged it which was fine with me since I still needed time to come to terms with my feelings.

Because suddenly, or maybe it had happened over the last two weeks, but I knew with certainty that I wasn't just in love with my best friend Alice, I was in love with both of them.

Jasper was usually silent, but we had bonded over our shared knowledge in history and music, he had offered himself up as protection, as comfort and I somehow only just realized that he had been just as affectionate towards me as Alice had been.

And Alice, well she was Alice, the energetic whirl that you couldn't help but love, especially since she'd been in my face since the van incident with that beautiful smile, her laugh and those expressive eyes that bored into my soul.

I smiled and tried to keep up with the conversation as we drove towards the car dealership, but in the back of my mind, I just kept screaming. I was in love and it was the best feeling in the world.

I refused to think about the downside though, they were already together and I was just their friend. I could hope though since they were pulling me into their world, but I'd just enjoy their company and revel in these wonderful sweet feelings.

Before I knew it, the three and a half hours were up and we were at the dealership. Once we stepped inside, we lost Jasper. I chuckled as Alice bounced around the shop always staying close but still roaming about.

In the end, I got a small-class vehicle, just right to get me from point A to B. Alice, with those eyes, convinced me to choose the yellow one, and just as I was about to pay, Jasper appeared with a black card.

I was about to complain, but the look on his face was so hopeful I just let him pay. I knew they were rich and if it came up, I could always conjure some money to pay them back.

With my car on its way to Forks, we headed out as well. Jasper stopped to get me a takeaway meal, which he paid for, I made no mention of the fact they had gotten nothing for themselves, instead I dug in and devoured my food.

A small burp escaped my mouth unbidden and as Jasper chuckled, Alice moved closer from the backseat.

"So, Isabel, I was wondering about your friend, the one from La Push, what's her name?"

I chucked my wrappers into the brown paper bag and simply tossed it. I saw Jasper eye the spot where it had been before but he didn't say anything.

"Leah, she's nice, she was technically my first friend when I moved here. She's having a tough time now though since she broke up with her fiancé, who is also now dating her cousin."

Alice nodded. "But is she just your friend, or do you like, like her, romantically I mean."

I was taken back for a moment before the small ball of hope burst in my chest. Was Alice jealous? This meant she did see me, but I couldn't understand how? I looked at her and then towards Jasper, who also seemed interested in my answer.

"No, I mean, I love her, but she's more like my sister than a potential lover, besides I'm not the one for her."

The atmosphere in the car seemed to even out then, and Alice sported the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her face. The rest of the ride was filled with silly small talk and jokes, and when we finally made it back to my house it was dark outside.

Alice hugged me for a few seconds before disappearing back into the car as Jasper walked me to the door.

After a hug from him, I was about to turn when he stopped me. "I see the look in your eyes every time you look at us, Isabella. Don't give up, alright."

He hugged me again kissing the top of my head this time before whispering. "Goodnight, darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 27.8K 17
❝Life could have swallowed all the light in her, and she'd still be full of fire and fight.❞ cover by @allisonsargent [ NEW MOON ] [ HAVEN...
196K 4.6K 23
"...I don't draw on my body to make myself look badass, no, it was never that way. I see you glance at them whenever your sister comes in. You're int...
2.4K 106 17
Mortality has always haunted everything since the dawn of existence, it was the only promised thing in a web of possibilities and for humans, it was...
2.6K 24 23
I do not own twilight only my own character and other Oc's that I bring in. I hope you enjoy. I do not own pictures that i use all rights go to whate...