"The Cold Billionaire & The M...

By VenTae_Fics

Love between a Cold Billionaire and Maid. Cold Billionaire: He is emotionless, cold, rude and he is sufferin... More

Part: 1
Part: 2
Part: 3
Part: 4
Part: 5
Part: 6
Part: 7
Part: 9
Part: 10
Part: 11
Part: 12
Part: 13
Part: 14
Part: 15
Part: 16
Part: 17
Part: 18
Part: 19
Part: 20
Part: 21
The End

Part: 8

12.5K 523 66
By VenTae_Fics

Y/N: Do you really love her?

- You asked him while staring into his eyes. Taehyung stopped and stared at you.

Taehyung: What are you talking about?

- Taehyung laughed and went to you. You just stared at him blankly seeing the fake act. You knew he was just faking it. He is pretending he is happy but he is not.

Not at all.

Y/N: Taehyung listen to me.

Taehyung: Y/N please. Let's not talk about this. Please.

- He said as he looked at you with little annoyed expression. You sighed heavily and looked away. You hugged yourself feeling quite unsafe after what happened. Taehyung noticed your actions. He got closer to you and and hold your hand making you stand. You looked at your hand then back to him. Taehyung smiled and hugged you carefully. You froze at your place.

Taehyung: You are safe Y/N....

- Taehyung says with sooth calming voice making your heart race. You even felt his heart racing rapidly. You blinked your eyes not believing. This moment seemed so unreal. His long coat wrapped around your body and him hugging you was beyond your imagination.

"What are you doing with me Taehyung...?"

- You thought to yourself while your cheeks flushed red. Taehyung slowly broke the hug and looked at you with a small smile.

Taehyung: I'll protect you...

- His words made you flustered even more. You looked away and nodded. Suddenly you heard the door knocking rapidly making you flinch a bit.

Taehyung: Let me see.

- You nodded while looking down. Taehyung went to the door and opened it finding Suzy with her arms crossed against her chest.

Suzy: Mrs. Kim is calling you downstairs.

Taehyung: I'll be there in few minutes.

Suzy: Fine.

- Suzy rolled her eyes while looking at you. You gripped on his coat feeling quite insecure about everything. Taehyung looked at you with a small smile and said.

Taehyung: I'll be right back. Please rest here.

- You hesistatly nodded and he went out from his room.

---

- Namjoon looked around and saw the empty area.

Namjoon: What? I just went to attend call and now every is disappeared? What happened here?

- Namjoon saw a maid going inside the mansion. He quickly went to her and asked.

Namjoon: Excuse me mam. What happened here? Why...

- Namjoon smiled awkwardly while asking to her. She sighed and said.

Maid: Actually. Mr. Kim... I mean Mr. Kim Taehyung caught a filthy man trying to assault one of the maid here and he got so angry that he beat the shit out of him and I bet his nose will be broken for sure.

Namjoon: WHAT?!!

Maid: I just have this much information only. Sorry sir.

- She walked away while Namjoon's jaw was still drop.

Namjoon: Taehyung really?! This boy!!

- Namjoon quickly went inside the mansion.

Mr. Kim: What was that Taehyung?

- Mr. Kim asked with serious tone as if the atmosphere around them just got cold as ice. Taehyung stood there while looking down as he knew his explanation will be just waste of his own breath.

They don't know humanity.

- Mr. Kim slammed his palm on the table and stood up making Mrs. Kim flinch.

Mr. Kim: Answer the question Taehyung!! I don't want your silence.

- Taehyung took a deep breath and looked at his father. Just like always poker face.

Taehyung: I just showed humanity. Is that a crime now?

Mrs. Kim: Taehyung language!!

Taehyung: Stop it mom. Stop it.

Mr. Kim: Are you being obedient child while talking back huh?

Taehyung: I never said I'm obedient child.

Mrs. Kim: Kim Taehyung stop it!!

Taehyung: But didn't you both told to speak?

Mr. Kim: Do you think this is right? His father is my best friend since my high school.

Taehyung: So you care only about friendship?

- Taehyung suddenly started to laugh like a maniac making his mother worried about him. Mr. Kim clenched his jaw and said.

Mr. Kim: Do you think we are having entertainment show here?

- Taehyung laughed again making his father even more angry. Taehyung finally stopped and wiped his tears. His expression turned into cold and dark.

Taehyung: Does your friendship became superior than humanity dad?

- Taehyung asked with serious deep tone making other feel chills. Mr. Kim looked away. Taehyung chuckled and suddenly said with even more loud tone.

Taehyung: ANSWER ME FATHER?! DOES YOUR FRIENDSHIP MEAN MORE THAN HUMANITY?!

- Suzy got scared at his outburst making her hold Mrs. Kim. Taehyung got closer to Mr. Kim and said.

Taehyung: If it is.... Then we should call each others demons.

Mr. Kim: Taehyung don't cross your limit!!

Taehyung: Then why?! Why are you making this a big deal?! That poor girl is traumatized!! She was assaulted in this house?! With that filthy jerk and all you care about is your friendship?! What is this dad?! Don't you have heart?! Why?! Just because she is poor we can let whatever happen?! How disgusting!!

- Taehyung slammed his hand on the table. This conversation was definitely not going well. It became even more heat up and vulnerable to handle.

Taehyung: If you are gonna just give me lectures about friendship and business then I'm leaving.

- Taehyung turned around and saw Suzy and his mother looking at him being nervous.

Mr. Kim: Taehyung. Remember my words. We are rich people. We are not the one who involves themselves into this things.

- Taehyung scoffed internally and walked out from the room slamming the door behind him. Mr. Kim clenched his jaw while staring at the door.

Taehyung: Bullshit.

- Taehyung closed the door while mumbling. You immediately looked out finding him frustrated. And you know its just because of you. You walked to him and asked.

Y/N: What happened Taehyung...?

Taehyung: Nothing... Ah... Let me drop you to your room.

Y/N: Oh no... Its fine... I can go by myself.

Taehyung: Don't you dare to refuse me.

- He glared at playfully. You sighed heavily and said.

Y/N: You don't have to Taehyung... Its fine really...

Taehyung: No. I'm coming with you and no more arguing now.

- Taehyung holds your wrist softly and made his way out from his room.

- Your mom was searching for you badly until she saw you with Taehyung. She sighed in relief and ran to you. You quickly saw her while your tears fell. Taehyung looked at you and let go your wrist. You quickly ran to your mom and hugged her tightly.

Your Mom: My daughter... I'm sorry my daughter. I'm sorry...

- She said while almost crying. You cried even more hearing her like this. Taehyung sadly smiled and made his way to you both.

Your Mom: I'm sorry I couldn't protect you... I'm such a bad mother.

Y/N: No mom!! Its not your fault. Don't call yourself a bad mother.

- You hugged her even tightly.

Taehyung: I'm sorry Aunty....

- You and Your mother broke the hug and looked at him.

Your Mom: Why are you saying sorry son?

Taehyung: I was not able to protect your daughter... I'm sorry...

Your Mom: But you were the one who saved her. You are the one who saved her life. You are the one who protected her.

- She made her way to Taehyung and hugged him. Taehyung smiled at her motherly gesture. Well instead of her own mother he felt more comfortable with your mother. She loved him like her own son since he was teenager. Taehyung loved to spend time with her.

Taehyung: But still Aunty...

Your Mom: If you said anything more I won't talk to you.

Taehyung: No... I will not say that.

- Taehyung giggled as your mother softly patted his shoulder.

Y/N: Mom. Were you both close?

- You asked while being curious.

Your Mom: Oh yeah when you were in your hostel. Taehyung was the only one who loved to talk to me. He was really like my son.

Y/N: Oh... So you replaced me with him?

- Taehyung laughed at your words. Your mother chuckled and said.

Your Mom: Its not like that.

Taehyung: Your mom is right.

Y/N: Yeah...

- You said while sighing. Of course your mood is completely down. You looked at Taehyung and said.

Y/N: Thank you... For today... I'll take my leave now. Have a good night...

- Your mother looked at you and then back to Taehyung. Taehyung smiled a little and said.

Taehyung: Good night. Y/N and Aunty...

- Your Mother smiled at him with a little bow and went inside with you. Taehyung stood there while inhaling some fresh cold air.

Taehyung: Whats happening with me God.... Its driving me insane.

- Taehyung sighed heavily and made his way back to mansion. Then he saw Namjoon. Taehyung's eyes widen and quickly went to him.

Taehyung: Hyung what are you doing here?!

Namjoon: Oh!! You are here Kim Taehyung!!

Taehyung: What is the matter?

Namjoon: You just beat up someone in party?!

Taehyung: Hmm... Yeah so?

Namjoon: Are you---

Taehyung: Please hyung don't lecture me what I did was right.

Namjoon: I know. You did really well!! I'm proud of you!!

- Namjoon hugged Taehyung making Taehyung's eyes widen.

Taehyung: You are not mad?

Namjoon: Of course no!!!

Taehyung: Really?!!

- Namjoon smiled and patted Taehyung's back feeling proud. Taehyung was dumbfounded but soon he smiled and hugged him back.

Taehyung: I thought you would get mad at me like others...

Namjoon: Never. Never ever what you did was right.

Taehyung: Thank you hyung.

Namjoon: Uhm is she okay now?

Taehyung: No... She is still traumatized by what happened...

Namjoon: I can understand... By the way who was she?

Taehyung Uh she is Y----

- Suddenly they both heard someone's phone ringing. Namjoon smiled awkwardly and takes out his phone.

Namjoon: I'm sorry I need to attend this...

Taehyung: Oh sure.

Namjoon: I think I need to go. See you tomorrow I guess.

Taehyung: Okay hyung. Take care.

Namjoon: You too.

- Namjoon smiled at him and walked out.

----- 2 Days Later

- You and Taehyung didn't met each other because you stayed in your room for most if the time. You refused to meet anyone. You needed time. For yourself.

To heal.

- You sighed heavily and looked down at your feet while fidgeting with your fingers.

Y/N: Ugh its so frustrating.

- You were frustrated in every aspect. You sighed heavily and looked at your clothes.

Y/N: Its a mess.

- You rolled your eyes and started to clean the mess you created in the room.

---

- Taehyung was about to go but his mother holds his wrist making his tracks stop.

Taehyung: What is it mom?

- Taehyung turned to her while raising his brows.

Mrs. Kim: How long you are going to avoid us?

Taehyung: I'm not avoiding you.

Mrs. Kim: Then what is this?

Taehyung: I'm just avoiding the situation which makes me go crazy.

- He said indirectly which made her feel even more hurt. Taehyung softly removed her hand from his wrist. He smiled a little and said.

Taehyung: I'll be leaving. Don't wait for me it might get late.

- Taehyung walked out from the mansion leaving her there quite dumbfounded.

Mrs. Kim: What is even happening.... I guess I need to go on vacation....

- She massaged her temples while looking down at her feet.

----

- Taehyung sighed heavily and looked at his screen while scanning things about his business.

Profit as always.

- He leaned his back against the chair while deeply thinking. He is worried for you.

Taehyung: Is she even okay?

- Taehyung sighed and looked at his wrist watch. Taehyung looked away towards the window seeing the view. He pursed his lips and spinned his phone while his eyes focused on the view. Suddenly he heard a knock.

Taehyung: Come in.

- The door opened revealing Suzy with a bright smile. Taehyung frowned and looked at her.

Taehyung: Oh Suzy....

Suzy: Hello Taehyung~ Its been a while since we met.

Taehyung: Its just been 2 days.

Suzy: Yah but still.

Taehyung: What brings you here?

Suzy: I'm going to be your fiance you should care about me somehow and besides that I'm your best friend.

- Taehyung internally screamed as her high pitch voice felt like it almost bleed his ears. Taehyung looked at her with a little annoyed expression.

Taehyung: I'm busy.

Suzy:  Can't you get half an hour for your best friend?

Taehyung: Not... No...

- He sighed and looked away from her feeling annoyed even more. Her presence itself was annoying for him. Well he is not her best friend. Its just because their parents are friends thats why Suzy just keeps on following Taehyung everywhere and keep displaying her right of being his best friend.

Suzy: Tae please.... Just for a day.

- Taehyung looked at her and then to his wrist watch.

Taehyung: Fine.... But for half hour.

- Taehyung says while getting up from his seat. Suzy smiled widely and ran to him hugging him making his eyes widen while stumbling.

Suzy: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much Tae!!!

Taehyung: Y-Yeah.

- Taehyung fluttered his eyes while processing things as well as balancing himself as Suzy ran to him like a bulldozer almost throwing herself on him.

-----

- Taehyung was not at all interested in her talks. Suzy was talking about her abroad trips and how she spent time and everything. Taehyung was checking his phone time to time just to get rid of her.

Suzy: Yah Taehyung.

- Her high pitch voice hits on his ear drum making him close his eyes shutly. He forced a smile and turned to her.

Taehyung: What is it Suzy?

- Taehyung asks her clearly in annoyed tone. Suzy pouted and pointed at the Celine store.

Suzy: I want to go there.

- Taehyung raised his one brow while looking at the store. He sighed heavily and said.

Taehyung: Fine...

- Suzy smiled widely and kissed his cheek. Taehyung's eyes widen as he cringed at this action. Suzy ran to the store while jumping.

Taehyung: She behaves like 6 year old kid.

- Taehyung looked at the sky while making fake crying faces.

Taehyung: Fuck this shit I'm out.

- Taehyung took heavy steps towards the store while being completely done. He looked at his wrist watch saw there are still 20 minutes left.

- Taehyung entered in the store. The cool air of conditioner hits him making him feel relax. He closed his eyes a little inhaling the cold air but his moment was disturbed by none other than.

Annoying Suzy.

- He opened his eyes while groaning a little.

Suzy: Taehyung look at this!! Should I buy this red dress or white dress?

Taehyung: Buy whatever you want Suzy.

Suzy: But I also want to know your choice.

Taehyung: Suzy choose whatever you like...

Suzy: Please Taehyung!!

- Suzy looked at him with her puppy eyes.

Taehyung: Aish... Red one.

- Taehyung said without thinking. Suzy smiled and nodded cutely. After 10 minutes Taehyung sat on the chair feeling like he have been sitting for ages.

Clearly not enjoying this.

Taehyung: Suzy how long you are gonna take?

Suzy: Come on Taehyung. We girls take some time to buy something.

- Taehyung groaned and leaned back while staring at ceiling. He sighed and got up. Suddenly he noticed someone familiar.

Quite familiar.

- Taehyung quickly got up and ran to her. Taehyung smiled and hold her hand making her stop her tracks. She widened her eyes as she gasp silently.

Y/N: Taehyung..!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 11K 40
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
120K 3K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
318K 13.7K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
38K 1.7K 41
Taehyung is a CEO of Kim enterprise who is cold, dominant, emotionless,expressionless person.He doesn't believe in love, relationship or marriage and...