The Last Metzlian: Forbidden...

De Tsuvenn

[ONGOING] Over Centuries ago, A island of mardukins people were wiped out by the world government including t... Mais

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1. Human
Chapter 3. Unhappy past
Chapter 4. Trio
Chapter 5. Admiring childhood
Chapter 6. Beyond the faith
Chapter 7. Through the path
Chapter 8. Among the realistic dream
Chapter 9. Oath of beyond's darkness
Chapter 10. A strange potential
Chapter 11. An enemy or ally?
Chapter 12. Beginning Of The New Era

Chapter 2. A untold story

69 38 90
De Tsuvenn

Tsukia's POV

I grabbed my sword again in case for defenses, but that idiot with a hat boy is just chilling, I wanna run and leave already but running is just for weak and I wanna get stronger but at the same time I don't have any rights to fight these guys but this guy beside me has.

"Is that girl is with him?" A random guy pointed at me and they all confusely agreed, I got kinda offended because I don't even know who are them either that guy beside me. I wanna just chop them immediately.

I swinged my sword and ready to move.

"I got this, hehe sorry for bringing you into trouble." He stopped me with his hands and came in front while cracking his fingers, I let him be as it's none of my business anyways and it's not my fight at all but him.

I brought back my sword in my hips again and ready to leave already and let this idiot do whatever he wants, And i don't care if he dies. I turned around and started walking and find something to eat.

"Watch out of his fire." a random guy muttered and I heard that which is made me stopped, I got curious a second and I nodded to that idiot again.

My eyes widened as i saw a wild red fire on his both pair of palms, I thought he's just an ordinary human but I was wrong.

"ATTACK!" A random man demanded and ran together marching towards to that idiot, and then he didn't even let them get any closer to him as he already managed to throw his destructive fire fist to them, they went all fire, the whole place went all fire even the trees surrounding us burned instantly.

It's my first time seeing humans fight humans, i can't stop watching it right before my eyes, people were screaming begging for their lives, blood is flowing and splashing all over the place.

"I didn't mean to, but it's your fault that you still followed me all the way up here!" That idiot told to the man that is already burned to death, then he noticed me.

"D-did I scared you?" He softly asked a stupid question, "why would I be scared on you?" I said in a cold tone and rolled my eyes through the trees that is burning.

"You look terrified, the moment you saw me hehe." he chuckled and scratched his head awkwardly.

"And also you might ask a question about my fire." He added and showed me the fire in his palms, I was amazed and I can't lie.

"so?" I muttered.

"I was born with fire and it's my soul possession, I am one of the rare humans." He explained it to me while showing me the fire in his both pair of palms "Nobody even asked." I said in a cold tone.

"You're so cold, do you want me to heat you up?" He smirked with chuckles and I rolled my eyes, "btw, I'm lori shinji A.K.A THE FIRE DESTRUCTIVE. " He introduced him self to me while removing his hat, my heart aches as it's my first time someone telling me their name. It's my first time seeing his face clearly. He is look like someone that I can trust but not for sure, then something napped us. A sound of the trees are collapsing already because of the fire that the idiot threw earlier.

"Soon enough this whole place will be on fire, hmm hey let's go!" Lori ran but I stayed on my spot, I can't even speak a word right now, it's still I'm in trouble with my trust issues.

"What are you doing?" Lori stopped running and freeze himself faced the direction on where I am.

"Aren't you gonna come to me?" Lori asked me but I'm not still talking and stayed quiet frozen
to my spot like an statue, im deeply dealing trouble with my trust issues right now but I would really love to come with him, to be honest.

The fire started to spread, Lori ran again leaving me no choice.

"U-uhmm IM AILE TSUKIA, WAIT ILL COME!" I have no choice to shout and faced the direction wherein lori is, lori smiled and stopped running and approached me.

"Hi tsukia, it's my pleasure to meet you." He smiled and held my wrist and pulled me before the branch of the tree hits us, my eyes sparkled the moment I ran with him.

I ran along side with lori, but I'm still thinking if i can trust him.

After we managed to reach at the exit of the mountain, the roads were clear and no one was there even a single car, lori is still holding my hands.

"Uhmm, ehem." I faked coughed and he recognized that he still holding my hands, "oh sorry." He let it go the moment he apologized and we finally started walking.

"So aren't you hungry? I have a bread here." Lori unpacks his bag to get the bread there and shared it to me, I was still shy but I'm really hungry.

"Here, Dont be shy." He gave it to me and i grabbed them carefully as I managed to take my first bite, the moment I found it delicious my eyes went sparkling.

"Uhmm so do you have any plans?" Lori questioned me in curiousity, but i didn't responded and got frozen walking unexpectedly and I felt not okay. Lori found something wrong to me too.

"Yahhh are you okay?" Lori got panicked and checked me immediately.

"I need w-water." i whispered as i ate nonstops.

"You idiot, Here!" Lori grabbed the bottle of water and gave it to me, i drank it immediately and succeeded. "You made me worried." lori whispered.

"Hhuh?" I asked him in curiousity.

"N-nothing." He blushed.

"So do you have plans? Like going to your hometown or what, I can help you." Lori said and i was confused. "Hmmm well first of all, I don't even know where is my hometown hehe." i murmurs and smiled.

"W-What?!! That's impossible." Lori said with wide eyes and didnt believe me, "yes it is." I said honestly, "no, so where the hell you came from?" Lori asked me curiously.

"Hmmm I don't remember, and also I don't still trust you that much, but I can tell you that I really don't know." I explained and lori got really confused, "I don't get it!" Lori muttered and his head is a mess.

"Did you lost your memories or something?" Lori asked again and I froze for a second that some things reminds me of that word 'memory' it just I can't remember nor I don't know.

"Most likely, uhmm I dont know." I said and looked at the blue sky. "So then why are you there on the jamana mountain? Before you came to that mountain, where are you at? and how many days did you stayed on that mountain?" He questioned me with a multiple questions, my eyes went widened after hearing all of those.

"Wait up! get easy. Why there's so many questions, are you interviewing me or something?" I mumbled awkwardly, lori looked serious as his expression and mood changed, so I have no choice but to answer those questions.

"Well when I was 9, I was on the village but I already forgotten what's the name of that village, and yes I believed that I have parents but I don't trust them because they are treating me like sh*ts and they also mentioned I was adopted." I said in Brittle.

"My real parents were unknown. That village, they all believe im a demon child but I didn't do anything foolish, but I believed because of my strange uncontrollable power that's why. They've always contacting the doctors, scientists even the government to look up nor check up and experiment my supernatural potential." I continued, while rubbing my thumbs.

"Some of them are even calling the government because they believed I might cause them trouble for losing my control and something will apprehensively happen. But in that time, I think the government were already watching my actions. But I don't know why, that's why I hate humans. But ever since I was a child, I hold a deep grudge on humans and I don't know why it's just. I'm so unknown, there is always a voice that keeps saying I must hate humans, so yeah."

"I don't even know what is that and my past always never dies, And then when I got sicked and wanted to leave that village so i got away and saw this mountain stayed there for 11years yet I managed to survive haha." I explained and told everything to lori, lori got shocked to my sad story and he finally understood why I hate humans so bad.

"Oh wait, I shouldn't told you that much!!!" I got embarrassed cause i don't trust him yet and I'm afraid what if he will tell my story to others and also it's my first time telling my story to somebody.

"It's okay, I'm not that kind of people on what you think." he muttered and it seems he finally understand.

Back to the author's POV

After hearing tsukia's story, Ever since then, lori made up in his mind, lori wanted to protect this unknown girl that he just met for some reason and for the future.

Lori wants to know more about tsukia's past and her powers cause her powers seems not alike to them and it's strange for him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...