A Quirk Through Time/Villain...

By KainXander

All Might finds a way to save Shigaraki but loses Izuku. Traveling through time always has a price but no one... More

Prologue
The Knife's Edge
Heroic Villainy
Student
Midoriya's defiance
Not my Hero
Fire, Ice, and Izuku
Forced Smile
True Smile
A Burger
Let the Games Begin
The Missing Piece
Declaration of War
Stadium Battle
The Plot of a Play
Puppets
Lesson
Gathering of the League
The Teacher Exam
Teacher vs Student
Another Day
School Trip
Followed
Kidnapping Yourself
Muscular vs Uraraka
A Puppet's Tears
Mistake
Chrono Gate
A Hero's Promise
Rescued or Captured
Revelation
All Might
No Turning Back
Truth and Lies
Drop Out
Izuku's next step
A Villain's grasp
Just like me
The Massacre
Warning
Scarred
Blood Promise
Caretaker
Sir Nighteye
Crushed Feelings
Preparations
Yakuza Raid
Bakugo vs Uraraka
Falling apart
Making an Entrance
Hostage
Overhaul's fate
Judgement
Desired Quirks
Inferiority
One Week

A Villain's meeting

2.1K 82 45
By KainXander

"You sure about this meeting?" Mr. Compress asked.

"We need to expand our group, as a larger organization would put us closer to conquering this country," Izuku responded.

"I doubt he would be cooperative since the Yakuza are a dying breed," Mr. Compres states.

"He's the one who requested the meeting, so we can at least hear him out." Izuku shrugged.

Izuku would walk out of the shabby office and towards Toga, "What's up, Izuku?" Toga asked.

"Text your friend, tell them we agree to have a meeting. We'll greet them like a proper villain organization," Toga pulls out her phone and tells Uraraka that the League of Villains accepts Overhaul's idea of a meeting.

Toga bounced into the warehouse with Overhaul behind her, "I brought the birdman," Toga chimed as she walked over to Izuku.

"Such a filthy place; I can't believe you guys hide here." Overhaul remarked as he stood in the middle of the warehouse. It seemed about half the League wasn't attending, as only Toga, Compress, and Magne were at the meeting with Izuku, Stain being the only one forced to attend.

"Being chased by heroes doesn't offer many choices," Izuku retorted. "Anyway, why did you want a meeting us? I thought you'd be out celebrating All Might's death."

"That might've been the case if All for One wasn't in Tartarus, and that incident made you infamous among villain organizations. Rescuing your allies from impossible circumstances, killing All Might, and then purposefully letting All for One get captured. You've thrown the government and the underworld into chaos, but you've accomplished nothing afterwards," Overhaul explained.

"The attack on the License Exam is nothing?" Izuku asked, becoming annoyed with Overhaul.

"The destruction you can cause is immeasurable, but it doesn't accomplish anything. Nothing you do can top killing All Might, so your massacre becomes downplayed as another attack," Overhaul continued.

"Get to the point of why you're here, you antique organization!" Izuku snapped. He wasn't going to stand being talked down to by some Yakuza.

Overhaul's eyes slightly narrowed at Izuku, "I want you to join me. I have a realistic goal and the perfect plan to see it through. The plan requires a ton of cash but no one's crazy enough to fund a small-time Yakuza group. However, with your name, it would be a different story."

"No," Izuku replied harshly. "Realistic goals are for small timers who can't achieve a future they desire. We of the Villains League shall achieve the dreams denied to us by others. No matter how many times we fail, we'll always start over. That is my power and my promise."

"Sorry, Mafia boy, but we aren't held together by something so simple," Magne shouted as she removed the cloth covering her giant magnet.

"Magne, stop!" Izuku ordered, but Magne wouldn't listen as she charged towards Overhaul.

"I'm here because I want to live free, unbound by society," as Magne is about to use her Magnitisim quirk on Overhaul, she quickly finds black liquid spewing from her mouth. The black fluid would envelop Magne, causing her to disappear.

"Sorry about her, but it brings up another point. Someone like you cannot control those like us." Izuku declared.

Toga would glance around the warehouse, "where did you send big sis Magne?"

"They would've killed Magne if she stayed, so I sent her to the others." Izuku's answer didn't cause the response Overhaul expected, as it seemed the League expected talks to break down, though Magne's outburst was unexpected.

"Since you're no longer in danger, you can tell your shooter to relax, or we could make him." As Izuku spoke, Overhaul looked up to see Spinner holding a sword up against Chronostasis' neck. "Before you do anything rash, I am perfectly aware of your other members outside, and I'm prepared to deal with them if necessary," Izuku warned.

Overhaul glared at Izuku, not wanting to speak now that negotiations have broken down. Continuing to speak could result in Izuku using his brainwashing quirk to destroy his Yakuza group.

"I can see those wheels turning your head, so you mustn't have understood my warning," Izuku's eyes narrowed as a sinister aura started to wrap around him. "Touch my tools, hurt my comrades, and I'll strip you of everything until you beg for death."

The aura wasn't as strong as Stain's during the Hosu incident, but it sent chills down everyone's spine. Only Stain wasn't affected as he was sizing up Izuku's resolve.

The sinister aura caused Overhaul's body to twitch as he clenched his hands to keep himself calm. "If we can't agree today, then I'll leave."

With those words, the Izuku's aura began to dissipate. Overhaul beckoned Chronostasis to come down from the rafters as Spinner followed, ensuring he didn't make any suspicious movements.

"When you've calmed down and like to reopen negotiations, here is my number," Overhaul threw down a card as he headed towards the exit.

"After today, what reason would I want a partnership with you?" Izuku asked.

"I've released a few prototypes of my project to the public, so you'll be hearing about its effects very soon, then I'm sure you'll be interested," Overhaul then left the warehouse. Not long after, the rest of the League entered with Magne with them.

"That search quirk is pretty handy, huh," Dabi commented as he picked up the paper on the ground and handed it to Izuku.

"Sorry for losing control back there," Magne apologized.

"It's alright; I probably would've let you do it if I knew more about his quirk," Izuku admitted.

"That sent shivers up my spine; it was exhilarating," Toga beamed.

"What are your thoughts on Overhaul?" Izuku asked, turning to Stain.

"I don't enjoy having a conversation with you, Izuku. I believed in All Might and true heroes. Your goals and actions to obtain them go against my goals. I'm only here because you're forcing me, and if I leave, you'll teleport me back before stealing my quirk again," Stain growled as he spoke.

Izuku sighed; Stain was still reluctant to speak with him on anything, preferring to be left alone and continue his job as the Hero Killer. "I understand you're still upset about me killing All Might, but your ideals of true heroes are nothing except hero propaganda shoved down kids' throats at a young age."

"If I must say something, then don't underestimate Overhaul's conviction. He seems to have a lot more going on than simple Yakuza interests," Stain warned. "Since I'm already talking to you, I wanted to point out I've never seen a sinister aura while talking about protecting someone."

"It's not something I can easily explain, but a part of me wants to protect you guys, and not just because you're useful either," Izuku explained.

"It may be the same reason your eyes were red after killing All Might," Dabi pointed out.

Izuku didn't want to think about that; he was himself and no one else. He would be the one to choose what happens, not some random emotions that don't belong to him.

Meanwhile, Uraraka would be wandering the base, the higher-ranked members of Overhaul's group left to attend the meeting with the League of Villains. Due to her history with Izuku, Overhaul forbade her from going. He didn't want to cause any unnecessary complications. She had gotten used to the members of the Yakuza, as some of the eight bullets seemed kind. Even feeling a sense of kinship with her due to the way society treated them.

Deciding to head up for some air, Uraraka would hear footsteps heading in her direction. The sound of bare feet running across the floor from behind caused Uraraka to turn around and see a little girl coming around a corner, freezing in place at witnessing Uraraka.

The child had bandages on her arm and wore a ragged dress. She had white hair and a horn on her head. From the child's perspective, Uraraka was a scary Yakuza, wearing a creepy smiling white mask as it stared at her.

Uraraka's first instinct was to help the girl but hesitated briefly. If she lets the girl escape, she'll be used as evidence against Overhaul, putting him and possibly herself in jail. Worse, if the girl is recaptured and tells Overhaul that she helped the girl escape, she'll die. If Uraraka captures her, then she'll have to live with the fact that she doomed a child to who knows what kind of fate, but Overhaul would probably be pleased with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 7.9K 37
Just when Midoriya Izuku was forced to leave his friends to defeat the villains, he travelled two years back in time, when he was still in middle sch...
202 0 7
Izuku Midoriya-Shigaraki is the son of the deceased No.1 villain, All For One. Because of this, he is cursed and rejected by society. That is, until...
642 11 8
This story starts with the fight between All Might and All for One. Tomura Shigaraki is devastated by his masters loss, so he comes up with a plan t...
113K 2.3K 80
Deku watches as Shigaraki brutally murders all of his friends and family. Shigaraki is about to finish deku off but then the world starts to fade int...